The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went home for lunch, and Jenny said her goodbyes. My family had plans for me, and we made a day of it. It started with Eric's ballgame, then bowling, of all things. It was nice. I rarely thought of what Danielle had done to me, and enjoyed the time with the kids. We ate dinner out as a family, and I even stole a few french fries. After eating clean for more than a month, they seemed awfully greasy and very salty.

I was showering before bed, when Danielle opened the shower door. "May I join you?" she asked.

I wasn't going to have sex with her, but I was willing to offer an olive branch. "Please."

She slid into the shower, standing right in front of me, the water beating down on both of us. She put her arms around me, and held me. Nothing more than that, just a hug. After a while she let go, and looked down. "There was a time when that would have gotten a big response," she said sadly.

I put my arms around her, and turned so that the water was cascading down my back. I put some shampoo in my hand and started on her hair. I always loved her gorgeous red mane. "It's too early for that. I'm trying Danielle, but the images are too fresh, too vivid. I still hear all the words, every last one of them. The insults, the screams of pleasure given to someone else, the humiliation."

I turned with her and rinsed her hair. "Give me a little time, Ok? I'm hoping it will fade, and I won't be disgusted when I see you naked. I won't get nauseous, picturing you with them."

She smiled wryly as I ran my fingers through her hair. "And the turnaround's complete," she whispered. "At 250 lbs your body disgusted me, but at least you could lose weight. Now I disgust you, and I'll be damned if there's anything I can do about it."

I pulled her close. "Have patience, alright? The last two times I saw you naked was after you'd come home to me covered in your lover's cum, telling me to clean you. Making me watch those damn videos. In a month, the only two times I saw you naked, before today, were totally humiliating."

She hugged me tightly. "If there's anything I can do to make it better, let me know. I can't take it back. It's done. I would if I could. Now all I can do is try to fix it."

I turned off the water, and dried myself, while she did the same next to me. She put on a t-shirt. "I won't make you look at my body," she said.

I went to her, and pulled the shirt off. "No, I need to. It's part of the healing. Let me associate it with something better. Remember it like this, clean and beautiful, not marked and bruised. Not semen coated and stinking of adulterous sex."

Her eyes moistened, and she turned away from me, drying her hair. I brushed my teeth and climbed into the bed. A few minutes later she was climbing in on her side. She scooted toward me. "May I?"

I opened my arms to her, and let her lean against me, in a familiar embrace. "Anything I can do for you tonight?" she asked softly.

"Tell me a story. Remind me of the good times. Before it all went so sour."

She cuddled in closer. "That's easy. We had enough of them." She kissed my chest. "It would almost be cheating to recall our honeymoon, or any of our anniversaries," she mumbled, obviously giving it some thought. "I know, remember your business trip to Montreal?"

Did I? She chose a good one.

"I wanted to surprise you. I kept it all a secret, spending the entire week before shopping for outfits, teasing you in bed."

"I remember. I was expecting great sex before we went, and was crushed when you blew me off, to visit your sister."

Her hand was rubbing my side. "I know it was a little mean, but it did exactly what I wanted, didn't it?"

"I'll say it did."

"I was so nervous, flying up there alone, spending the day in the spa, making myself beautiful for you."

"I still don't understand that, gilding the lily. You've always been beautiful."

"I wanted it to be special. Miraculous. You called and told me you were having dinner in the hotel. I put on that naughty dress, do you remember it?"

"That much cleavage and leg showing, how could I ever forget?"

"I sat at the bar, up on the stool, my legs crossed, the slit in my dress exposing my entire thigh, showing the top of my thigh-highs. I must have turned down a dozen drinks before you even spotted me."

I chuckled. "I spotted you earlier, it took a while for it to sink in that it was you. I couldn't make the connection. I knew you were at home. That fiery mane of yours kept drawing my eyes back, but you never wore it that way."

In her cuddling, she managed to squeeze her leg between mine, and was moving it teasingly. "God, I almost laughed out loud when you choked on your drink, coughing loudly, staring at me."

"Yeah, and you switched your legs, giving me and anyone else looking a flash of those red panties. Deep red, lacy black trim."

"You remember?"

"There are some images you never forget. Ever." It wasn't until after I'd spoken, that my word's current implications came to mind.

We were both quiet for a few seconds. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"I didn't mean it like that. Please keep going."

She cuddled in closer, desperately so. "Not a minute later, you walked away from your table, ignoring the rest of them, and came and got me. I never did ask, what did you say to them? I didn't expect you to abandon them like that."

I enjoyed holding her, and it was working, remembering the good times, putting the last few weeks out of my mind. I ran my hand down her smooth back, resting it on her firm ass. "I told them the most beautiful woman in the world had just flashed her panties at me, and I was going to take her to my room and have my way with her."

"The most beautiful? Did you really say that?"

"I've always thought so. I was the luckiest man around."

She was quiet. I think it had something to do with the 'was' in my statement. "They didn't say anything?"

I chuckled. "They looked confused, even angry. Wallace is old school, and he knew I was married. I thought he was going to tear in to me, when Dan stopped him. 'It's his wife. And she is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen'."

"Dan said that?"

"Oh yeah. Wallace got a shit-eating grin on his face. 'I think we're done here,' he said. 'Mr. Simmons can take care of the rest. Will we see you in the morning?'"

"Which was he?" Danielle asked.

"The taller one, almost bald." I thought about it a second. "The one directly across from me."

She giggled. "Oh yeah. He turned and looked at me while you were walking over. I...I winked at him. He couldn't tear his eyes off of me."

"Like every other man in the place," I reminded her. "Hell of a surprise, finding my wife in the bar I was at, dressed like that."

"Surprised? How about me? You didn't say anything! Not a word about what I was doing there, or how I looked after all my effort. No, you slammed a $50 bill on the bar, pulled the drink out of my hand, then picked me up and carried me away, like some neanderthal!"

It was my turn to laugh. "I...I couldn't help myself."

"I'll say. Through the bar, through the lobby, and into the elevator. I kept telling you to put me down, I was too heavy, it was embarrassing. You got me in that elevator and kissed me, shutting me up."

"You know, I barely remember the sex. It was great, I remember that much."

Her leg was pressing against my erection. "I know. I remember you wouldn't leave me alone until almost 3:00 in the morning. You tore my new dress, you were in such a hurry."

"Wallace was so happy you joined us for breakfast. He didn't stop smiling all morning long. He signed the deal, cementing the partnership. Told me a man with a marriage like mine was the kind of person he knew he could trust. I wonder what he'd think now."

I felt her trembling, and realized she was crying. "What happened to us, baby?" she whispered. "It was so wonderful. I remember one of the girls at work telling me what an idiot I was surprising you like that. That I might catch you doing something I didn't really want to know about. She told me you'd get mad, thinking I was checking up on you. I never for a minute doubted how it would end up."

"I don't know, Danielle. God, I wish I did."

She squeezed me, and I felt her hand reach down between my legs. I pulled back instinctively.

"I know you're not ready," she said softly. "But I'd be happy to help you with this. It won't mean anything. Just a handjob, so I won't feel guilty about leaving you all worked up." She stroked me slowly. "Anything you want, of course, but if you're hesitant, I could at least give you a handjob."

I felt torn. I was horny, but I didn't know if I was ever going to have sex with her again, to tell the truth. Still, her hand felt good on my cock. "I do have six shiny new chips in my piggy bank." I might have emphasized the 'piggy' a little harder than I needed to.

"Lean back, husband mine, and relax. Let me do this for you."

I reclined, and she scooted down the bed, stroking my cock. Within a minute she'd hopped off the bed, dashing into the bathroom without a word. She returned with a bottle of lotion, lathered me up, and gave me a very nice little jerk off. She didn't talk, didn't move around much. She simply serviced me.

Several times I had to bite my tongue to prevent myself from making some kind of biting comment. The anger was still there. I was able to contain it, and eventually lay back and forget about everything but her touch for a while.

My wife milked me dry, then cleaned me up with a warm washcloth. Afterward, she kissed me on the cheek, took my arm and rolled onto her side, dragging me along with her. I cuddled in close, holding her, still remembering the good days. When we loved each other, and nobody else. When we had it all.

"Thank you for today," she said softly.

"I still love you, you know," I whispered. "I still remember that sometimes, when I can make the damn images in my head go away. Images of you, with them, like that. Like you've never been with me. It's so damn difficult Danielle. I'm afraid they'll never go away."

"I know now. I keep hearing her beg you to give her your child. To breed her. You telling her how you'd forgotten what a tight young pussy could feel like. Those words hurt."

"Should I remind you of yours?" I said, feeling the anger surfacing once more.

"Please, not tonight. Let me have a little more time with you, before you go back to punishing me."

That was too much to hear. I let go of her, climbing out of the bed. "It's not all about you. I'm not punishing you, you were the one punishing me. I'm just not going to play your fucking game. Fuck! Why the hell do I even try?" I walked out of the bedroom, back to my room, listening to her call out for me. Fuck her.

~ * ~ * ~

Things with Danielle took a turn for the worse, after that. She started to get sullen, asking me if I'd been fucking my new whores, one evening. I hadn't, but after that comment I decided I would. I had 16 credits after all, one more paid to Gina for a delightful series of handjobs. My wife's home phone calls to Shelly had died out completely, but the video surveillance showed me she was still calling her, limiting it to her cellphone.

I still had the issue with Tina. The teasing and humiliation were rarely far from my mind, and the fact that she'd been so willing to torture me still riled me up. I didn't know if my wife had told her friends, other than Denise, how the contract had backfired. There was no evidence in the phone logs, one way of the other. At our last meeting, Tina certainly had not seemed aware. I gave her a call on Wednesday, asking her to come over, while purposely vague about the reason. She accepted readily, actually giggling over the phone. Calls to Jenny and Gina let them know I'd be unavailable until late afternoon.

Tina turned up just after lunch, dressed to tease. I had dressed for revenge.

She walked in the door, and it didn't take her 10 seconds to brush her hand against my crotch, which had my cock enclosed in a new chastity device, after my wife had destroyed the previous one. She laughed as she did it. "Poor baby." She looked me over. "At least it looks like it's doing good, you look less like the Pillsbury Doughboy. How much weight have you lost?"

"Thirty-three pounds," I said, closing the door behind her.

"Wow! This is some kind of diet plan." She walked past me, putting on a show, her tight little buns moving deliciously in her minuscule shorts. She turned at the couch, waving me over. "Come here, Cuckboy. I want to see it."

I shook my head. "No, Tina. I don't want to."

She laughed. "Who cares what you want? Get over here, and let me see what this thing is like. I'm thinking of getting one for Michael, you know. He could stand to lose 30 or so pounds. He didn't blow up like a blimp, the way you did, but a girl has to have standards."

I approached her, doing my best to look reticent and embarrassed.

"Have you been using up your credits? Thirty-three is a lot. I imagine you're not too desperate. We thought you'd lose maybe 2 or 3 pounds a week. It would take you a couple of weeks to earn a little pussy. Even then, only if you didn't get so worked up that you'd settle for a handjob or blowjob."

"I'm down to 16," I told her.

She nodded, grabbing me and pulling me closer, her hand squeezing the cage containing my cock. "So that's, what, about 17 used? Not bad. That sounds like more than you were getting before the whole deal."

I nodded, shifting my weight nervously. I was growing more pissed off by the second as to how much she seemed to know.

"I want to see it. Show me, Cuckboy. Show me that puny little cock of yours locked up tight. Show it to me, and maybe I'll give you a little show. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

I shook my head. "No, I wouldn't like that. I don't want to get worked up."

Laughing, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it off, over her head. She had cute little tits, barely a B cup would be my estimate. Still, they looked like they'd be fun to play with. "Does that do it for you, Cucky? Is that cage feeling kind of tight right now?"

"Why, Tina? Why do you want to torture me?"

"You're the one that called me, Cucky. Not even some lame excuse about getting the kids together this time. I know you enjoy this, the humiliation, the teasing. Tell me you don't."

"I don't."

She squeezed her breasts, holding them out to me. "You want to touch them? Show it to me, and you can play with them."

I shook my head, gazing down at the ground. She grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. "Go ahead, baby. I know you want to. Give it a squeeze."

My hand cupped her breast lightly. I breathed a miserable little moan.

"What's it going to take, Cucky? I'm going to play with that caged cock. You know I am. What do you want in return?"

I mumbled something, and squeezed her tit.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you. It's Ok. You can tell Momma Tina. What do you want?"

"Lick you," I said softly.

She grinned, her face lighting up. "I don't think I heard you right. Could you repeat that?"

"Lick you. I want to lick you," I said, letting a little anguish and anger tinge my voice.

She laughed out loud. "Oh this is too precious. You are getting desperate, aren't you? I guess she's training you up right. I let you lick my hot little pussy, and you'll get naked for me? Let me play with you?"

I nodded silently.

She reached down and squeezed my cock-cage again. "You've got yourself a deal. I'm only sorry I didn't get my husband to leave you a treat down there. Let's get this party going."

I took her hand and led her to my room. She was still laughing at me. "God, this is too good. She makes you sleep in this room? I bet she keeps your bed for her bulls. You're such a good little Cuckboy, aren't you?" Standing beside the bed, she grinned malevolently. "Undress me, Cucky."

It didn't take much. I removed her shoes, shorts and panties, and she was naked on my bed.

"Now you."

I took off my clothing, and stood before her, my cock swollen, filling my cage. She grinned. "I bet that's not very comfortable. You know it's only going to get worse, don't you?"

I nodded sheepishly.

She scooted back onto the bed, and spread her legs. "Come and get it. Show me what she's taught you. You do a good enough job, I might even make it worth your while."

I was determined to do a great job. The best. I wanted her completely out of her mind by the time I was done. I moved between her legs, and started teasing her, licking and kissing her inner thighs, and her pubic mound, slowly homing in on the pink little slit. She had a sweet little body. I was going to enjoy this.

She certainly got a kick out of it. I had her screaming out my name after fifteen or twenty minutes of effort. I kept at her, sucking, licking and fingering her to a series of orgasms. She was extremely responsive, and didn't seem to notice me releasing the cage from my cock. Easy enough, since I never had locked it. That was the one thing I'd been counting on her not to notice.

She had screamed her way to another huge orgasm, and collapsed on the bed, when I rapidly knelt between her legs, and drove my stiff cock into her. She gasped, and I leaned over her body, forcing her legs wider apart, looking down into her face.

"W...what the hell are you doing?" she gasped.

"Using 5 of my credits," I said smiling, driving my cock deeper.

"But the cage..." she whined, pushing her hand against my chest, as I slammed into her again, making her gasp.

"Only required when I leave the house."

"You...you shouldn't...we shouldn't..."

I had surprised her enough that she wasn't fighting me, as I long-stroked her. "I'll let you put it back on me, afterward. I promise to let you play around and see how it works," I offered.

"You little bastard," she growled, but she was thrusting her hips back against me.

I chuckled. "I'm sorry, but you're so fucking hot, you were driving me crazy." True, but far from the whole truth.

She smiled at that, and her eyes opened wide when I leaned down to kiss her. She slapped me, when I pulled away. "No kissing, Cuckboy. I'm going to let you spend your credits on me, but that's it. Now fuck me with that pathetic little cock of yours."

It wasn't so pathetic that I couldn't get her to come for me a couple of times. I banged her like a whore, rough and hard. Came inside her cheating married pussy, and went down on her again, making her come for me until I was ready for seconds. That one lasted a good long time, and I sat back watching her ride me, enjoying the spectacle.

"Come, damn it," she growled, fucking me hard. "You damn well will come in me, and then I get to play."

She earned her reward, and we took a shower together, before I led her back to the bed. I handed her the cage with a smile.

"How does it work?" she asked.

I showed her how it went on, how the larger rings encircled my balls, how the cage secured to the rings. It was actually kind of fun, both of us naked, almost playful. It made me a little sad. If Danielle had wanted to play like this, we could have talked about it. I wasn't adverse to trying new things, but I wasn't about to let her shove them down my throat.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

"Not most of the time. It can chafe a little, especially when I'm exercising. When a gorgeous woman teases me, it can get uncomfortable."

She was examining the end. "You can pee with this on?"

"Sure. I need to be careful cleaning up afterward."

She had me caged, and was examining it up close. "Get hard for me?" she asked.

"You drained me twice, harlot. It doesn't pop back up instantly."

She was determined, and I experienced something very odd and new. She gave me a blowjob, in the cage, teasing and licking, taking the whole thing in her mouth. I was swelling, and she could feel it. She giggled.