The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting tight, isn't it? Look at your skin trying to push its way out through the gaps."

"It hurts," I confessed.

That seemed to make her happy. "You deserve it though, don't you? You've been a bad boy; you need to be punished."

"You're being a bad girl," I responded. "But I don't think you mind the punishment too much, do you?"

She reached down and played with my balls. She gave them a small slap with her hand. It hurt like shit.

"Gentle," I said. "Remember, what goes around comes around."

She didn't take the hint, and after getting a little too rough, I got a little more payback. She whined as I stuck my dick in her ass, after getting another taste of her pussy for a few minutes, but at least I'd used some lube. "I don't like that," she continued complaining, as I worked my way in.

"You think I liked what you were doing? Slapping my balls like that? I told you I'd let you play but not that rough."

"You're supposed to like it," she groaned as I managed to get most of my length inside of her.

"I don't."

"It hurts," she groaned.

"How could my little pathetic little cock hurt? It's so small, I'm surprised you can even feel it."

"Fuck," she moaned. "It's not that small. From the way she talked about it, I figured you'd be tiny. You're at least as big as Michael. Thicker."

She whined and moaned while I pumped her ass for a good ten minutes or so. I used her hard, before erupting inside her. When I pulled out, she glared at me. "That was mean! I'm going to be sore back there for days!"

I pulled her into my arms, while she struggled against me. She finally surrendered, letting me kiss her deeply as my hands caressed her body. "That was definitely worth losing 5 pounds for."

She smiled for me. "What's Danielle going to say, when she finds 5 credits spent?"

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

She pouted. "You know, you're not a very well behaved cuck."

"You're right. I'm not a cuckold by choice. I screwed up and I paid the price. It doesn't make me happy about it. Not one damn bit."

She gave me a quick kiss. "I gotta run, Cucky. This is a onetime thing, you understand? You're not going to be spending any more of your credits on me. I was just supposed to tease you, inside your little cage. You've been very naughty." She was dressing as she spoke.

"I didn't appreciate the teasing and humiliation. I'm more than a little pissed my wife involved you at all. This was supposed to be about me and her."

I followed her into the living room, where she pulled her shirt back on. "She said it would be Ok to tease you a little. A little motivation, that's all." Tina grinned. "Seems like you're plenty motivated."

I gave her a hug and kiss at the door. "Thanks for stopping by. I had fun."

She pouted again. "It wasn't supposed to be fun for you." Then she smiled. "But I won't deny I had a good time too. Never again, you understand?"

"I understand."

I retrieved the SD card from the camera, and verified the quality of my new HD video. I called Jenny and Gina, telling them I was free, and got out of the shower just in time for Jenny to drag me to the basement and make sure I'd need another one soon.

~ * ~ * ~

After taking out five for Tina, I figured my remaining 11 credits were good for a roll in the hay with each of my girls. I used the time in the sack with Jenny on Thursday, part of her reward for completing my race in the allotted time. That morning proved to me the previous time wasn't a fluke. She was simply amazing in bed. Friday, it didn't take much to convince Gina to give me a handjob. Two consecutive ones, to be honest, but I was still going by Danielle's insistence that one 'occasion' didn't necessarily mean one act. She might have cheated a little, using her mouth more than was strictly needed for a handjob. A lot more, but I didn't feel bad about that. I'd requested a handjob, she'd decided upon her own to over-deliver. Plus, I didn't come in her mouth, as tempting as it was.

I hadn't gone back to our bedroom after the Sunday fiasco. I was tempted early in the week, until my wife turned bitchy. I guess she was mad at me, now. It didn't bother me all that much. She was getting up earlier, arriving home later, finishing up her work with her old firm, and getting started with her new one. The woman was used to 5 hour work days, and was suddenly putting in double that. It didn't take long for the extended hours to start to wear on her. The first time she complained about being tired, I told her to try doing that for 20 years, and then she could whine. She'd get no sympathy from me.

Jenny still worked me hard all week, morning runs, extended workouts, and endless cardio. No race that weekend, so I didn't do my Saturday weigh-in until after 9:00 am. Francine had learned of our weighing-in ceremony, and showed up to cook me a celebratory breakfast. She explained that one full cheat meal actually could help with the weight loss, stopping my body from going into some kind of low-calorie metabolism shutdown.

I could smell the cooking, while I stood over the scale. Again, I was disappointed. Each week the numbers were decreasing.

Danielle was praising me for losing 5 pounds, but I wasn't ecstatic. If the numbers kept dropping, it was going to be tough getting down to 185, which was my personal goal.

"Thirty-eight pounds," she said. "You really are amazing, Rick. Why couldn't you have done this a few years ago? We wouldn't be in this mess now."

I shrugged. "There was more to it than the weight, Danielle. For all these years I worked my ass off for this family. I accepted the Managing Partner's role to lay the groundwork for our future, even though I knew the hours and responsibility were brutal. I did it happily, knowing I had the support of my loving wife, and it was all a means to an end. As senior partner, my hours would have been cut by a third. Our financial status would have been all but guaranteed, assuring the best for my family. I'd finally have the time and means to do all those things I wanted to, having paid my dues. Talk about light at the end of the tunnel? I was just pulling out of the tunnel, a beautiful future laid out in front of us, when the one person in the world I thought I could trust destroyed it all."

"Don't blame it all on me. If you'd kept your dick in your pants, instead of hiring a $3000 hooker, none of this would have happened," she snapped.

"I'm not blaming it all on you. I screwed up. We both screwed up. Why couldn't you have just divorced me and moved on?"

She stared at me as if I'd lost my mind. "Divorce? What are you talking about? I never wanted to divorce you!"

"Please. That's the only reason I agreed to your damned contract, remember? It was that or lose both you and the kids, and everything I'd worked so damned hard for, while you were playing at being an attorney."

She got her hackles up over that. "I wasn't playing at being an attorney. I'm good at what I do. Among the best."

"Of course you are. Big fish in a little pond. Compared to all those new grads trying to do their little bit of good, before going into the rough and tumble real world. You've got a dozen years in, when most of the people you work with are still wet behind the ears. You get to choose which cases you take, your seniority giving you the choicest. If I could do that, I'd never lose a single one."

"God, you are such an asshole! You never had any respect for me did you?"

I sighed. "Whatever you want to think. I supported your efforts for 12 years. You never had to worry about paying a bill, or landing a client. While I was working my butt off for the family, who were you working for? How did anything you did help us? It was all about you, and it still is. I'm damn glad this is almost over."

"What do you mean almost over?" she asked nervously.

I was tired of arguing. Tired of everything. I'd come to realize she was a selfish slut, and I was bone-tired of being used. I shook my head, and headed to the decadent breakfast Francine had prepared for us. I smiled at the kids already seated, anxiously waiting for my wife and me to join them so we could eat.

I hoped to God I was doing things right, and that I wouldn't be seeing them alternate weekends for the rest of their formative years.

I did notice she didn't add any new chips to my chip jar. Not of any kind.

Not like I'd be needing them much longer

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~