The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 8.5

Story Info
Her side, sort of.
15k words
4.3
76.3k
44
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpete
cpete
1,724 Followers

++++

Recently Finishthedamnstory wrote eight chapters of one of the best continuations of a tale called The Cuckold Diet Challenge, http://www.literotica.com/s/the-cuckold-diet-challenge-ch-02 .

I urge you to read it, if you have not already. At the conclusion many posters (including myself) wanted more of the aftermath and wife's backstory. So with FTDS 'OK' , I have 'penned this tale which picks up about midway through chapter 8 http://www.literotica.com/s/the-cuckold-diet-challenge-ch-08, even though many will ask 'Why do a continuation of a continuation?'

I banged this story out during a long Trans global flight and airport layovers with limited web access, thus this tale has been submitted "raw" without an editor's oversight. Therefore grammar Nazis and self-appointed English professors may wish to skip this submission. I hope the rest of you can muddle through.

++++

I kind of enjoyed my new job, but there was just so much work. It seemed like I would never get done. Finally, I had been taken Rick's advise and told my director 'No' when he asked for me to take on another project. He seemed a little put out, but did not push it.

I took off my reading glasses, rubbing my stiff neck. "Damn I need a break after all the shit the past few weeks." I thought, picking up my cell to dial Shelly.

Shelly picked up on the 2nd ring. "Hi Girlfriend! You up to kill a bottle of wine tonight?" I asked

"Sounds like a plan Danielle, wanna meet on that place by 3rd Ave?"

"I was hoping you could stop by house after work, Rick gave me a really nice bottle he got from one of his old clients."

There was hesitation in Shelly's voice before she answered. "I'm not sure Danielle, you know Rick seems like he is still pissed off at me because of...well you know."

"Ya, I know, that is why you need to come over. Get Rick a chance to warm up to you again. See you being around as a positive thing for our all of us, me, you, the entire relationship."

I heard Shelly hesitate again. "I may take a rain check, last night pretty much worn me out. I would not be good company. Probably just fall asleep on your sofa after one glass."

"Oh come on you light weight. What, you work late yesterday? Have a long hard day at the new job?"

Shelly giggled a bit "More like a long hard night, and it was definitely not work."

"Oh ya! Boyfriend gossip" I exclaimed. "Spill it baby! I need to something right now to take my mind off the pile of papers on my desk. This job is getting on me sometimes. I do not know how Rick kept up this pace for two decades."

"Tell me about it." Shelly sighed. "I report to some slob a third my age with half the IQ."

"Blah, Blah, Blah. Enough about work. Give me the scoop about this new guy and last night. Do not spare any details."

There was a big pause before Shelly answered. "Well, it was not exactly a new guy...and I don't know if I should say anything. I do not want you to get pissed at me."

"Damn Shelly, you fucked my husband for Christ's sake, and we are still friends. As long this 'old' flame is not Rick, I do not care who you play hide the salami with."

Shelly still sounded unconvinced. "Um, I don't know Danielle. I don't have a lot of real friends, and I almost lost you, so I'm skeptical if I should take the chance."

"Oh now you gotta tell me Girlfriend. If you do not spill in the next five seconds I am going to reach through this phone and rip your throat out." I joked, switching the phone to my other ear. "Come on, who is the mystery man?"

Shelly blurted out. "Peter Rossi...Meat"

"Meat" I echoed, the air leaving my lungs.

"Meat" Shelly repeated, then added unnecessarily. "The first guy I set you up with. The one with the foot long cock."

A wave of disgust, fear, anger, and other emotions flashed through my mind as everything blacked out for a moment."

I came back with the phone still stuck to my ear. "Danielle? Danielle? You still there?"

Taking a deep breath I composed myself. "Sorry Shelly, I'm still here. You just shocked me for a second. It just ah..surprised me, you would still hang out with that big dickhead after everything."

"Oh it is not serious." Shelly laughed. "And anyway the head I want to hang out with is on Meat's dick, not his shoulders."

Uncomfortable feelings flushed though my body just hearing that...name.

"Besides I am single." Shelly continued in a somewhat defensive tone. "You get to have Rick whenever you want. A girl's gotta get a little relief every now and then. I don't need to remind you that Meat is not 'little' when it comes to giving relief."

"Oh Please Shelly, it was not that great."

"You trying to convince me or yourself?" Shelly countered. "I was holding the video camera, remember?"

"I was drunk."

Shelly snorted. "Not the second time. We have HD footage, so don't be selling snow to the snowman."

"Fine, I enjoyed Meat and his foot long dick. But the only reason was because I lost my mind. I am going to plead temporary insanity."

Shelly gave a chuckle. "Danielle you do not need to lie to me. Be honest, if Rick was killed in a plane crash tomorrow, you would be getting out the measuring tape on every date."

"Shelly, If Rick died tomorrow, I would be jumping into his grave to be with him."

"Bullshit! You'd be jumping on something, but it would not be any hole in the ground."

"OK you win, I admit if Rick dies, I may, and I emphasis 'MAY', give consideration to the new Rick 2.0's physical endowments."

"Well Danielle you better hope Rick is dead." Shelly said with uncharacteristic ice in her voice. "Because you ever put the hurt on that man again, I will personally put you in the grave myself."

There was a long pause before Shelly continued.

"You know Meat wanted me to give you his number."

"I rather you give me leprosy" I said dryly.

Although I felt a slight guilty pleasure that Meat, who had so many willing ladies, was making an effort to see me. I mean, honestly who does not like to feel desired?

"Don't worry Danielle," Shelly prattled on. "I told Meat to forget about you. Dumb shit said he couldn't, claimed he was going to go to your old Non Profit law office. Said he'd bend you over a desk and jam his dick so far up your ass you'd taste him. Silly fool thought he could fuck you hard enough that you be resized, ruining you for any other cocks. Meathead couldn't make the connection when I told him you were not working there anymore."

"God I hope Meat does not go to my old job, I would be horrified. Rick would find out and ..ah ..what a mess!"

There was another pause before Shelly spoke again.

"If you feel that way Danielle, I strongly advise you to tell Rick now. Get out in front of this, that way Rick won't think you are lying, or hiding anything from him."

"Lord NO! And you won't either! Things are just going good, I do NOT want to bring anything to Ricks attention that may dig up old memories. Anyway, it is a non-issue. I have not seen Meat, and have no intention of every seeing Meat. Most important, I am not hiding anything, as there is nothing to hide, and I am not lying, as Rick never asked me about Meat. If Rick did, or does, I will tell him the truth."

"You mean like the 'truth' about the 'Close Encounter of the Third Kind', with the meat-like substitute we did not record, but Rick found out about anyway?" Shelly questioned.

"Dammit Shelly! That was different and you know it. I was fighting for my marriage, my kids, my family, my way of life! I would have rather admitted to the JFK shooting then admit to Rick I chose a big dick over him. It was stupid move, never to be repeated, and I thank God Rick let it slide."

Shelly must have been shocked into silence at my outburst, because she did not say anything.

I took a deep breath again, and felt bad for unloading on her. It was not fair to shoot the messenger.

"I am sorry Shelly. I did not mean to yell at you. It has just been a long day. Why don't you tell me all about the big date with your boyfriend Meat."

A happy tone came back into Shelly's voice. "Well you got it half right Danielle. It was a 'Big" date, but Meat is not my boyfriend. Hell, he does not even qualify as a 'Friend with Benefits', more of just a Benefit. But Oh MY! What a Benefit...."

Now Shelly was up and running with a literal blow by blow description of Meat's 'Abilities'.

I was listening with half an ear, my rational brain was so glad I was done with the 'Meat market'. I had the house, car, kids and had a good shot at returning to the marital relationship every couple dreams about. A safe, loving, comfortable place, shelter and protection from life's storms. Yet a tiny, tiny part of my mind craved a bit of the thrill of that illicit relationship. The feelings Meat had given me, sensations that I never experienced before.

The only parallel I could relate was when I was a kid, and kept running back in line for the roller coaster ride that scared me to half to death. I knew that standing hours in line for a single thrill meant missing lots of other attractions at the amusement park, but I needed that feeling only the roller coaster could give me.

The other thing that scared me was my body's reaction to Shelly's pornographic dissertation. My nipples stuck out like bullets, while the moisture developing between my thighs was enough to irrigate the Sahara Desert. As much as my logical side knew it was just a stupid fantasy-and one I did not want, there was just, just a....a primal feeling. An urge that had me squirming in my chair.

I interrupted her dialogue in mid-sentence "Shelly, I gotta go, something important just came up that can't wait."

I hung up the phone without even waiting for her reply or saying good bye. Popping up out of my chair, I tried to unsuccessfully substitute Rick in place of Meat in my mind's eye, while rushing to the only private restroom, one floor down.

I took the stairs two at a time, praying no one noticed the flush spreading through my face

++++

It was four days later that the phone call came.

Now in my defense, I had spent each night since hearing Meat was back in town, ravishing Rick every way shape and form. Any time the image of Meat, or the time with Meat, intruded on my thoughts, I tried my best to replace that image with Rick. Do not get me wrong, Rick got the job done each night and rang my chimes every session. It was just not the multi bell ringing I recalled during my time with Meat.

After a lot of hard thinking, I finally came to the conclusion that my memory was faulty. Any first year law student knows that eye witness testimony is the most unreliable of evidence. My fuck phase with Meat was only one drunken encounter and another stint where I was not right in the head. My mind must have built up the hotel room events with Meat into some super sexual tryst of mythic portions. No wonder my private time with Rick seemed pale. Rick was competing against a fictional fabrication that existed only in my mind.

Still I was taken back when I heard Meats voice on the phone.

"Hey Baby Doll, It me, your favorite flavor of meat."

"That sounds like a line from the worst porno movie ever. How did you get this number?"

"Don't be like that Baby Doll, I got many talents. I told them bitches at your old job we had some unfinished business. I think you would be happy to hear from me."

"Well I am not. What do you want?"

"It is not what I want, it is what you want."

"Meat you do not have anything I want. Now please leave me alone and do not call here anymore."

"Why all the hostility girl? I thought we were great together. I mean you are like a super freak. Besides you owe me bitch."

"I do not owe you anything, will you please just go away. I am asking you nicely."

I heard Meat laugh before answering. "Ya, I remember you asking for a lot of things, Hell, you DEMANDED I do some things. Did I not deliver? You owe me Bitch, didn't I give you what you and your wimpy little dicked husband wanted? He wanted to see you take a big cock, and you did. That tiny dicked wimp of yours is probably still beating off to the video."

"Well Meat, that was my big mistake. My husband is certainly no wimp, and he never wanted to see me with anyone."

"I hear you saying he is not a wimp and I hear you say he does want to see you take any more big cocks. What I do not hear you saying is he does not have a little dick and you not wanting my prick."

"What are you in the third grade? Fine Meat, your super freakishly large penis is bigger than my husbands. Does that satisfy your junior high ego? For the record I do not want you, or any part of your anatomy around me ever again. Are you happy now"

"I'd be happier to see you in person, I'll even buy lunch. Give us some closure."

"I do not need closure Meat. This conversation is over."

"Don't hang up bitch, if you do, I am going to show up in you lobby dressed in skin tight spandex and a tank top, plus playing our video on a big assed Ipad. I'll make sure little dick hubby gets an invite too."

"You wouldn't!" I was aghast at that event taking place. I'd lose my job, Rick would never understand. It would be a disaster. "That's Blackmail!"

"Blackmail?" I heard Meat laugh. "Well you are the expert on that, so I will take your word on it."

Then his tone harden. "So Bitch, either I see you at the City Café off Oak Ave in twenty minutes, or we have a great big reunion in your lobby."

"You can't talk to me like that!" I said in a low voice before I realized Meat had hung up.

++++

Meat got up from the table and tried to give me a kiss. I put my hand on his chest to keep him at a distance.

"That's how it's gonna be Baby Doll?" Meat said sitting down.

I didn't answer him, until I motioned to the waiter for a cup of coffee. "I am not going to be here long Meat, What do you want?"

Meat leaned back in his chair and patted the significant budge in his groin. "It is not what I want. It is what you need."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh Please, your just a life support system for a big cock. Otherwise you are useless." I reached out pointing at his crotch, my finger close to his zipper. ""Except for that, in every other area you wouldn't be fit to hold my husband's dick."

Meat grabbed my hand and placed it on between his legs. "Ya Bitch? How does that cock fit into your hand now?"

I felt a shock to my senses as I pulled my hand away. A flush crept into my face as little voice told me it felt bigger than I recalled.

Meat had a smirk on his face as he spoke. "If Hubby is doing such a good job, why did he pay me five large to skip town?"

"Rick paid you to stay away from me?"

Meat nodded. "A real man would have tried to kick my ass, or kick you to the curb. Somebody came to me with 5K cash to relocate to Philly. Had a contract and everything, all nice and legal. Sounds like something a wimpy lawyer would do."

I went into attorney mode. "So you do not have any proof, just heresy and some unfounded allegations. It could have been anyone."

However this was a blow to me. Did Rick think that the sex with Meat was so good he could never measure up and he had to get rid of the competition? God I hope not. Meat was no comparison to Rick. Day in, day out, any time on an overall scale of 1 to 10, Rick was off the charts, for Meat there was no rating low enough.

There was a pause as the waiter came with drinks and the check.

Meat leaned forward on the table as I sipped my coffee.

"This is not my first Rodeo babe. I know exactly what is going on in that cute little head of yours. You had the perfect dream Barbie life. 2.5 kids, a dog named 'Spot', with the house in Suburbia and a new minivan every three years. Hubby was getting soft working his way up the corporate ladder, while you had some do gooder job and was on a church committee bringing the choir to sing to deaf orphans."

He paused to look at me. "Sex was pretty regular and mild. No butt fucking and I bet you never swallowed. Am I on target?"

I kept quiet

"You were a good girl, so that's why hubby had to get some of what you would not give him. He probably bangs his secretary. I bet screwed your best friend? I know he lined up a hooker. You found out and took a spin on the huge hobby horse here." Meat used his hand to smack his groin. "You liked the ride and decided to come back for more."

"Rick never had sex with his secretary" I protested

Meat looked at me but just grinned.

"Then like most MILFs you went back to your fat little dicked hubby with its boring sex and tried to convince yourself our fuck was not that great. The whole big dick banging was a big mirage blown out of proportion. You told yourself you were drunk the first time, so it did not count. But the second time you were cold stone sober and begging for more. That is a little tougher to explain away isn't it? What excuse did you use for that? Not in the right mind, it was just the heat of the moment, a period of insanity? You had to use some explanation to rationalize your behavior. Am I right?"

"Not even close." I said, shocked that this dim witted man child was reading my mind.

"Oh Really?" Meat said leaning back into his chair. "You are an attorney, let us play a little 'Tell the Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth' just like in court."

"We are not in court and you are not a lawyer." I countered not liking were this conversation was heading.

"Great!" Meat said clapping his hands. "Then you should have no problem answering my questions with a simple 'yes' or 'no', right?"

I said nothing as Meat continued. "Question #1, when I fucked you, was that the first time you ever had multiple Os?"

"It was Good, I am not denying that."

"I will take that as a 'Yes'. But that was an easy one as we have video conformation."

Meat continued. "OK now question #2. You got off humiliating your wimpy little dicked husband and making him into a cuck."

"He is not a wimp, and I thought it was a fantasy of his I could fulfill!"

"Sorry Babe, I did not hear a 'No' anywhere in that answer." Meat moved in closer. "You get off on the way I treat you, but you never ask hubby to do it. Because he either cannot measure up, or you would lose even more respect for him if he did, am I correct?"

"I am not going to answer any more of your stupid questions."

"Going to take the 'Fifth' on that one and not incriminate yourself? Fine, one more question and you do not even need to answer verbally."

Meat reached into his top pocket and pulled out a keycard from a hotel, laying it on the table next to the check. "I can see by the little tents in your shirt, your nipples are trying to poke themselves out of their bra. I also wager your wet as a mountain stream. If you want to prove our 'Big Bang' was not the greatest sex of your life, then pick up the Hotel Room Keycard. If not pick up the check and I will never bother you again.

It was a no brainer, as my hand shot out to grasp the check. Suddenly before I could pick up the bill a little voice in my head sounded off "You owe it to Rick to make sure there is no doubt."

I glanced around the room before I lifted the Hotel card key off the table and headed toward the elevators.

+++++

About an hour later I was looking at a mess in the bathroom mirror. My feelings were a mix of horror, shock and elation. The endorphin rush from all my orgasms had me glowing from head to toe. However there was also shock that I was actually in this Hotel Room. The filth and disgust I felt inside was something no hotel shower or soap could ever clean.

The din of a baseball game blaring from the TV filled the bathroom as I turned off the hair dryer. I was trying to fix my face when I heard Meat call my name.

cpete
cpete
1,724 Followers