The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 8.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exited the bathroom topless, to find Meat sitting on the bed with my blackberry in his hands pushing buttons.

"Bitch I told you not to shower!" he blurted out, while typing on my Blackberry.

"What are you doing!" I shrieked, grabbing for my phone.

"Easy Bitch!" Meat said leaning back before tossing my phone back to me. "Blackberry? Wow, that is old school. No password either. I programmed my number into your speed dial."

"You didn't!" I said franticly scanning thru my contacts. "Rick and I agreed never to have passwords. He is going to find out!"

"Chill Baby Doll." Meat said, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and stroking himself. "I have 'disguised' my name. It is listed under 'TEAM'. Kind of MEAT spelled backwards , you know, because I turn you upside-down."

I stuck the Blackberry in my purse, part of me questioning why I did not delete the entry right there.

Storming up to him I said. "That was a stupid move. Are you trying to get me divorced? Besides we are NEVER EVER doing this again, period."

Meat had his staff at full mast now. "You divorce, don't divorce, not my problem. So If you are never going to see me again, how about one for the road?"

Meat latched onto my hand, placing my fingers on his erection.

Half of me wanted to run out of the room, but my mouth and crotch started watering. What the hell was wrong with me!

"I can't, um..ah.. I have my nylons on already and I don't want to get a run."

Meat grabbed the pillow off the bed and dropped it at his feet. "You bitches are always making excuses."

With that he guided my head onto his stiff prick while I knelt, offered no resistance.

My last thought was 'I am going to be late for work', before he started fucking my face.

+++++

I had to pull the minivan over behind a mall to vomit. I threw up until I was having dry heaves, the tears started when I thought about was in my stomach contents on the ground.

Retrieving my cell phone all I could think about was how could I be so stupid, done something so stupid, and when did I become so stupid?

I called our office and told the secretary I was not feeling well and was heading home.

"Are you OK Danielle? I hope you did not get something in your system that is not good for you." The secretary said.

God, the double meaning was almost too much. "No I am sure I will be fine, I guess I just had something at lunch I am not used to."

The secretary tried to lighten the mood. "Oh I know what you mean. It feels great going down, but Boy don't you regret it later."

After I hung up I thought, 'If you only knew, and I pray Rick never finds out.'

++++

It was three days after the phone call until I could feel my panic starting to settle down. The world had not ended, Rick seemed to be none the wiser. Heck, I could even concentrate on work for more than 15 minutes before either the fear of that 'lunch hour' consequences, or erotic memories stole into my brain.

I put down the paper I was reading and thought hard about what had occurred, in both that hotel room and my meeting with Meat that led me into the Hotel Room a few days ago.

Racking my brain, I don't know why I respond to him like I do. It was as if I could not help it. Meat did things to me, things I did not understand. I did not want him, he means less than nothing. It was purely physical. I did not even like him.

I glanced out the window. I was successful, educated, a wife, a good mother and respected attorney, not a trailer park slut, or some slave to primitive biological urges. I recall reading a study called 'Dads vs. Cads' on how the prehistoric wiring in original females made them seek out big bad boys during their most fertile part of the cycle for the best offspring. Other periods in the cycle made these cavewomen look for caring nurturing men, more adapt to stay around, assisting in the raising of the brood and protecting the family unit. The study claimed this hard coded DNA was still present to a lesser extent unconsciously in all women, even today.

I picked back up a document but could not concentrate. NPR radio once did a segment about how modern birth control had dampened out the wide swings in present women cycles that led to Dad vs. Cad behavior. I had my tubes tied after the birth of our twins. Would that form of birth control have contributed to my submission to that 'Cad' Meat? I knew it could not be so simple an answer as basic biology, we had evolved since the days of discovering fire.

Well it was non-issue, because I would take my last little tryst as a pleasant memory to the grave. It would be something I could recall as I sat in my rocking chair at the old age home holding hands with the 'Dad' Rick, watching our great grandchildren playing at our feet.

++++

I was walking out of a meeting Monday when my cell phone rang. I saw the caller display 'TEAM'. The stupid semi-backward code Meat had put in for his name. Damn! Why had I not deleted that contact, or better yet put a block on the number.

I debated ignoring the call, but feared Meat would come into work if I disregarded him.

"What do you want?" I said briskly while striding toward my office.

"Be outside in 5 minutes Baby Doll, or I'll come in with my big cock showing and get you bitch"

The call cut off before I could reply. I looked at the screen before reversing direction to the elevator. So this was how it felt to be on the other end of blackmail I thought, a pang of guilt flashing over what I had done to Rick.

++++

I stopped by the reception desk and told the girl I would be out for the rest of the day and take messages if I got any calls.

As I walked out the lobby doors it occurred to me I had not said 'I would be right back.' A Freudian mental slip? I dismissed the thought as irrelevant when I saw Meat leaving against the side of the building.

Meat tried to give me a kiss, but I pushed him away. "Way are you here Meat? I told you I never wanted to see you again. There will be ice skating in Hell before I let you near me anymore."

Meat just grinned and held out a Hotel room key card and pointed at a late model car by the curb. "I got some hockey skates in the trunk if that is what you want. I just figured you might want to go for a ride Baby Doll. My car is an automatic, but don't worry you'll still get a chance to drive the big stick shift."

I looked up at the sky and cursed before answering "Do you spend all your time memorizing lines from bad porno movies."

Meat kept grinning "I did not hear a 'No' anywhere. I know you remember 'our time', Baby Doll."

"Our time? It was a fluke, Meat. Maybe it was just the illicitness, the sneaking around that made it so exciting. You know I don't like you, even if the things you made me do and did to me felt incredible. I needed to get it out of my system, that was all. It is over."

Meat's face took a pensive tone. "If it was a fluke, how do you know you got it out of your system?"

I hesitated, Rick and I had made love every night since. It was good, but just that...'good'. I had put everything I had into my bedroom time with Rick, but try as he could, Rick did not have the moves or the equipment to back it up. I might be able to teach Rick the moves, but the equipment....

Meat's voice broke into my thoughts. "Tell you what Baby Doll, let's play the 'Tell the Truth' game again. Only one question and again you do not need to answer verbally."

I wanted to run and flee into the building lobby, but my feet were stuck in place.

Meat held out his hand. "You show me the contact list on your blackberry. If the code name 'TEAM' I put in is deleted from speed dial #10, I will get in my car alone and drive off into the sunset forever."

He motioned for my cell phone, his other hand opening up the car door. "However, if the code name 'TEAM' I put in is still on your speed dial #10, me and you Bitch, get to go for a long bumpy ride."

Ignoring him, I walked past his outstretched hand and got into the passenger seat of the car.

++++

My hair was now a mess and I could feel the dried cum on my face as I paced around the hotel room naked, all holes inflamed. Meat had been better than I ever remembered. The only reason we had stopped was Meat had finally run out of steam.

Ignoring my pacing, Meat was laying on the bed flipping idly through the TV channels, his best feature flaccid, but still impressive in length.

I had to get control of this situation before it ruined my life, my marriage and family. "Look Meat, if we are gonna keep doing this, the number one priority is Rick never finds out, Rick never gets hurt." I stood in front of him hands on my hips. "NEVER, EVER, EVER! Do you understand!"

"I thought the number one priority was you getting off." Meat replied, trying to peer around me so he could see the TV screen. "What do I care if that wimpy small pricked cuck finds out? What is he gonna do? Pay me another five thousand dollars?"

"That's another thing." I said, snatching the remote control out of his hand. "There will be no more mention of him. Not in jest, and no more put downs."

Meat shifted in the bed so he could see the TV behind me. "Whatever Baby Doll. You can say whatever you want. But I see how you get off when I slam that wimp assed bitch hubby of yours. Ain't no one do him like you're doing if you had any respect for that cuckold."

"That is not True!" I hissed with more heart than I felt. "For your information, my husband screwed both my girlfriends so well they are begging for return engagements."

It felt weird even as I said it that. I was using Rick's fucks with Tina and Shelly in his defense.

Meat just shrugged. "Big deal, MILFs are easy to score with."

I recoiled a bit at the backed handed insult. I felt fury rise up in me. "Well he also bedded both his personal trainer and a hot little intern. He was so good in the sack with them, I had to chase them both off with a goddamn stick."

Now Meat looked interested. "No shit? I didn't think hubby had any game. You way you described him, I figured he always had to pay for it."

"Well he doesn't have to 'pay for it', as you put it. Lots of hot babes want to jump his bones." I said smugly.

Meat put his hands behind his head. "That so bitch? If hubby is such a Gold Medalist in the horizontal gymnastics, why do you need me?"

That question flustered me for a moment. Than my rational brain kicked in. "Let me explain it in a way that even your teeny tiny brain can understand. My husband takes care of most repairs on my car, and always does a great job, like changing the oil, etc. But sometimes, there are things where the job is too big for him, we have to take the automobile to a mechanic. A guy only good at one thing, someone with the proper equipment. That all you are, just a tool."

Meat grinned at me, while hoisting his dick in his hands. "So you are saying you need my tool to get the job done, get your motor running? Give you a REAL tune up?"

Lord he is such a pompous ass I thought. "Another thing, no more calls. I cannot risk it. I will call you from now on. I choose the place and time. Not near the office and never near my home. You understand?"

Meat continued jacking his penis, which started to grow again before my eyes. "No can do Baby Doll. I got appointments to attend to. Need to keep my schedule fluid. The way this works is, 'I call, you haul.' "

He pointed to a tube of lube on the dresser next to bunch of money I had left for the room. "Now bitch, you come over here and grease up my dipstick, so your master mechanic can use his tool to align your rear end."

As I crawled onto the bed I wished more than anything there was some way I could stop Meat's pay per view porn dialogues.

+++++

It did not take me long to rationalize my behavior with Meat. Rick had started this chain of events when he had fucked that hooker. If he had never fucked that stripper, Shelly would never have set me up with Meat and shown me what I was missing. Ergo, Rick had brought this onto himself. Besides he had screwed four different women, no -five if you counted the hooker. I had only had sex with two men and was limiting myself to only one, and on a limited basis at that.

On a positive note this was a good thing for Rick. It took nothing away from him, and secure in the knowledge that I could get my itched scratch, I was free to enjoy all my lovemaking with Rick without straining for physical needs he was just not 'gifted' to provide. Rick was getting the best sex I could give him and I held nothing back. I looked on Meat as my own 'Personal Mental Health Plan'. Many of the girls used their lunch hours for manicures, or workouts at the gym, even Tai Chi in the park. As long as they did not overspend or become obsessive, it was a good way to become refreshed and mentally recharged. I viewed my 'Meat Time' in the same light.

Still I was getting a bit tense when Meat had not called in over a week. I knew Meat was still around as Shelly was using his 'benefits' on a semi-regular basis. I worried that he had dropped me, and that Rick would sense the change in my moods. Thus I was giddy as a school girl when I saw Meat's code 'TEAM' pop up on my called ID.

++++

I had washed the dried cum off my face, and was putting my lipstick on, preparing to return to work. Meat made the usual request for cash to pay for the Hotel Room. What he said next surprised me.

"Hey Baby Doll, how about we notch things up next time?"

I felt a tingle go through my groin as I turned toward him. "What do you mean?"

Meat muted the TV as he stretched out in all his naked glory. "I got a younger brother, coming to stay with me for a week. Kid's just over drinking age, but he's got a dick only a bit shorter than mine. He is a bit bigger around though. I thought you may want to give him a spin."

I patted my hair into place before answering. "I do not know Meat. I cannot afford to spend too many unexplained lunch hours away from the office. Plus I do not have time to break in a new model."

Meat moved to a sitting position on the bed. "I was thinking more of double your pleasure, double your fun. My brothers got the goods, but lacks 'saddle time'. I figure we can double down, or do tag team while you show him the ropes. Cuts back on the 'down' time for you."

"I am not doing no gang bang, Meat."

"Two people hardly qualifies as a "gang', Baby Doll."

I felt a wicked chill run through my body. "Let me think about it, OK?"

Meat pointed the remote control back at the TV. "I take that as a 'Yes'." He said before unmuting the TV audio.

+++++

For the rest of the week I could not get the notion of Meat & his brother double teaming me out of my head. I have never even thought about two men at once before. Of course I had never thought I would be craving a twelve inch cock before either. The added bonus of teaching a young virile man sent shivers down my spine. I felt like such a cougar.

I also knew this was going too far and I was getting in too deep. I had had my fun and truth be told the risk was now starting to far outweigh the reward. The more people involved, the more chance of Rick finding out, and I could not gamble with that. The stakes were too high. Maybe once or twice more with Meat and I would end it. Both him and his brother fucking me at the same time was purely for curiosities sake. The endgame was in sight and I was sure they had younger fish to fry.

My cellphone rang out and I was glad to see it was Shelly on the caller ID and not Meat.

"Shelly, how you doing girlfriend? I miss you."

"Rick knows about Meat." Shelly said without preamble.

My heart stopped and my stomach jumped into my throat. "Rick knows what about Meat?" I managed to croak out.

"Rick knows Meat is in town and has been having him followed. Rick just came by and grilled me about it."

My bowels turned to water. "What did you say?"

"The truth Danielle. I am single and have been seeing Meat every now and then. Rick was pretty pissed you knew Meat was in town and did not say anything to him."

My vision started to gray out. "Shelly this is a disaster."

"Don't worry, I assured Rick that Meat never got ahold of you, told him it was no big deal. It's not like you have been screwing Meat on your lunch hours, right."

There was a long pause. I tried to speak but no words came out.

There was a frantic intake of air from Shelly over the phone before she broke the silence. "Danielle? Danielle? Please, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you do not do anything with Meat!"

"It was only a few times" I squeaked.

Shelly let loose with a long string of curses that would have made a sailor blush.

"Danielle, Rick said he is going to Fry us both if he caught you with Meat! He will never believe I had nothing to do with it! What are we going to do." Shelly wailed.

"Maybe he won't find out" I said hopefully.

"Danielle, are you going to lie to Rick? Because I will not. If he asks I am going to tell Rick the truth."

I pondered my options for a moment. "No Shelly, I am not going to lie to Rick. It would not do any good. He would have someone question Meat, and I would just be in bigger trouble. I am going to come clean and throw myself on Rick's mercy."

"You sure have a lot of faith in Rick's tolerance."

"I am banking that our 12 years and keeping our family together still means everything to Rick. Besides he forgave me once, and what I did with that contract originally was a lot worse than this little slip."

"You consider this a little slip, Danielle?"

"No, but that is how I will frame it to Rick. Honestly I did not rub his face in it. I was discrete and did not tell anyone about Meat and I, even you did not know."

"True enough Danielle. I am still in shock that you cheated on Rick after all you two have been through. Did you ever consider you might get caught?"

"I guess that was always in the back of my mind. But Rick gave me a pass before when it was much worse. If he gave me a pass once, and accepted me back, why not again? As we say in court he set a precedent, almost like if I slipped again, his forgiveness was pre-approved."

"Danielle, I think you are making fatal error in mistaking Rick's kindness and strength for weakness and permission. If you are depending on that line of reasoning your chances are pretty weak. You have a fall back option?"

I sighed before answering. "All I have left is to go scorched earth on Rick if he wants a divorce. Fight Fire with Fire. He has as much to lose as me."

"I am so sorry I ever got you involved with that big prick. I feel like it is all my fault. Is there anything I can do?"

A thought came into my head. "Shelly, we are like sisters and I would never ask, but I am desperate. I believe that Rick having sex with you and those other girls helped him feel 'even' last time. You know the whole 'Good for the Goose. Good for the Gander' kind of thing. Would you let Rick have a revenge screw with you? I mean you did say it was somewhat your fault."

"Danielle, of course I will do that. I mean I was willing to fuck Rick for you when we were cooking up the whole weight loss thing. It is not like screwing Rick is going to be a hardship. Especially how he looks now."

"Thanks Shelly..I think. But what if you have to bed him more than once? Rick may want to hold it over my head for a while. I couldn't stand it if he went to someone else. I might lose him for good."

Shelly laughed. "Oh Please Danielle don't let my fantasy man Rick make love to me over and over each day. Promise you'll make him stop when I reach the age for social security."

It felt good to have a break from the tension, and I laughed also. "One more thing, can you pick up the twins and see if Tina can keep them for a sleepover?"

"Sure thing Danielle. You just take of Rick. I'll be standing by. Good Luck."