The Cuckold Diet Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
razorlyt
razorlyt
87 Followers

For those of you who are not married men, I will explain. The stare is a look that a woman gives her husband that has numerous possible interpretations, all of which come down to following: "You're a complete moron who has not heard a word of what I've been telling you."

The stare has been known to make grown men strip their transmissions to reverse direction at full speed to go back to the house for whatever it is their wives require immediately. It is sexual in nature, for if the stare is not obeyed immediately, marital sex will disappear over the horizon and out of the foreseeable future.

I truly believe there are contests among women to see who has the best stare, and I am CERTAIN Danielle is secretly the U.S. Open Staring champion. The bacon never made it to my lips.

"You know," I said, "I had a lot of steak at Texas DeBrazil last night. Do we have any raisin bran?" The stare changed to a smile, and I knew I had (for once) said the right thing.

The day went on, and so did chores, baseball practice, dance rehearsal, all the usual items on our Saturday agenda. As I was leaving baseball with Eric, my cell phone rang, and Danielle was on the other end. "Honey, don't forget I'm going out with Shelly tonight and you have the kids." Of course I had forgotten.

"I remember," I lied through my teeth. "I'll probably just take the kids to a movie and out for dinner."

"Great. See you at home in a few," Danielle replied, and then she was gone.

After the kids took their post practice showers, I plunked down in my easy chair with the paper. We were running later than I anticipated, so a matinee was out of the question. It would have to be dinner first, then a 9:20 movie. "Hey honey, do you think it would be ok to take the kids to the late show?" It was now 6:30.

Danielle came out of the master bedroom and into the great room. "I guess it will be ok. You'll have to deal with two very tired seven year-olds, but you did promise them a movie, and they do have to eat."

I looked up to see Danielle in a stunning, black cocktail dress, leaning over to get her left earring in. She had full make up on, and was in the new black heels from last night. No stockings, though. From her knee to her ankle was nothing but her perfect, freckled legs. I stared at my wife in dumbfounded lust. "You're wearing THAT for dinner with Shelly?"

"I said I was going out with Shelly. You assumed the dinner part. She's been depressed since she and Eric broke up, and I said I'd be her wing woman for the night. Don't worry, it'll be fine. Someone has to look after the poor thing."

Shelly was Danielle's best friend from college. She was a tall, leggy blonde, with great – assets. The CFO of a large accounting firm, Shelly was bright and accomplished. In fact, she was my firms accounting firm. She had one fatal flaw. If you put her in a room with 99 decent guys and one complete asshole, Shelly would wind up in the asshole's bed for at least a month – EVERY time.

"Poor thing? Dear, she picks the wrong guy – on purpose I think. How is it 'poor Shelly?' She's well-off, brilliant, NICE, and super hot. Shelly does not need looking after. It's whatever decent guys that will be there tonight who should be afraid. They should be VERY afraid. She will stomp on them and go home with the one jerk in the club. Where are you going, anyway?"

"I dunno, someplace Shelly likes. I'm sure it will be trendy and expensive. Good thing when I'm with her neither of us ever has to buy a drink. You think SHELLY'S 'super hot?' Boy, was THAT the wrong thing to say." The earring securely in place, Danielle twirled for me. "What am I, chopped liver?"

"More like the best filet mignon I've ever seen. I just meant that Shelly could have married a nice guy numerous times by now, but has not managed to do so. Instead, SHE pays alimony to two ex-husbands who were totally not right for her."

"You're absolutely right, and that's why I'm going. Someone has to help her in the selection process for husband number three." Her phone buzzed. "That's her. My town car apparently awaits."

"Town car? I need to negotiate better when her contract comes back up."

"Yes, you do that, dear," Danielle replied in her best baby doll voice. She kissed me on the forehead and switched back to a grown up. "Don't wait up...oh, and I'm going to tell your accountant you think she's super hot!"

I took a moment to evaluate my immediate situation. I created a list in my head.

1.It was 7:00 on a Saturday night.

2.I had my seven year old twins for the evening

3.Said twins had not yet had dinner.

4.I had promised a movie to the aforementioned children.

5.They would probably each ask if they could bring a friend.

6.My younger, sexy wife was on a mission regarding my weight and our sex life.

7.Said wife had just left the house dressed to kill with her single, equally hot friend.

8.I had to lose weight in the next week to have any sex the FOLLOWING week.

9.My cock was in a cast for which I did not have the key.

10.My lunch that day had been a double cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake.

Oh yeah, things were looking up for me. Wasn't it only yesterday I had become head of my law firm, had a nice, Brazilian steak dinner, and gotten to treat my pristine little wife like a total whore? With her complete permission? It had been a hell of a day, and it was only 7:00 PM.

I was right about the twins wanting company for the movie. They suggested Jimmy and Janet, two friends from twins club. I made the call, and their mom Tina said it would be awesome. But her husband Michael was working, so would it be all right if she came along too?

We decided on a restaurant and met there. A little hole in the wall Italian place called Antonio's. The kids decided to share a couple of pizzas, and Tina ordered the agnolozzi alla panna, my personal favorite. I had the grilled chicken Caesar salad with (wait for it) the light vinaigrette dressing. I wondered who on earth actually LIKED light vinaigrette. It made the romaine lettuce taste sour. I choked down my salad and looked longingly at the agnolozzi. Spinach and ricotta ravioli served in a light, asiago cheese sauce.

Tina made the agnolozzi look even better than it was. She had an elfin face, and short, dark hair. Picture Wynona Rider with a touch of mommy weight. She toyed with each bite of the pasta, and took long, slow drinks of the pinot grigio in front of her between bites. She didn't eat her meal as much as she had oral sex with it. Something started stirring in my pants, and then I winced. She knew I was paying attention. A little smirk crossed her pretty face. I paid the bill and we headed to the theatre.

"Kung Fu Panda" was just plain awful, but Tina and I put on a brave face for the kids. We walked back to the cars and parted ways. Tina gave me a hug and said, "Anytime you need an extra set of hands and I'm available, just call me. Congrats on the promotion, by the way. Danielle was so proud when she told me." With that, Tina gave me a peck on the cheek and vanished into her minivan.

It was almost midnight when we pulled into the garage. The house was still dark. I carried my sleeping children to bed one by one and got ready for bed myself. I plopped down to watch sports center and waited up for Danielle. I fell asleep, alone, around 1:00 AM. My inebriated spouse woke me at 3:00. She gave me a deep, French kiss, and there was a strange taste to her kiss I didn't recognize immediately – slightly salty. She pulled a dvd out of her purse. "Put it in, dear," she said. She pulled her shoes off and leaned back against the headboard.

"Get me some water first?" I went to the kitchen and got her water, then popped the dvd into the player. I had a sinking feeling I did NOT want to see this. I was right – for the moment.

I heard the usual "is this thing working?" crap with the lens cover on, saw a little shaking, some "drunk woman giggling" that was clearly coming from Shelly and Danielle. Then I saw my hot accountant's face up close.

"Hi Rick," she slurred. "Congratulations on the promotion. Danielle filled me in on her diet plan for you, so I decided to help last night. I found a very nice, young, hot, man at the bar, and in JUST a minute, he'll be joining us in my suite. I know what you're thinking? Why wouldn't I use my place? Well, let's just say I don't want 'cute but stupid' dropping by my house." I heard a knock in the background. "Check the time stamp and Danielle's clothes. I want you to know this actually happened tonight. I don't know whether to tell you to enjoy it or not – but here it -and he – comes!"

Shelly backed out of the screen and I saw the full suite come into view. Danielle was sitting on the edge of the bed, knees together, feet wide apart, still fully dressed. Shelly put the camcorder down and went to answer the door. In walked a very nice looking, early twenty-something guy. Judging by his height over the 5'10" Shelly, he was about 6'4". He was built like an NFL linebacker, with long, stringy, dirty blonde hair and tan muscles beneath his all black short sleeve shirt. Seeing this guy made me feel totally disgusting without even being in the room.

"Sweetie, this is the guy I found for you tonight. Meat – meet Sweetie. Sweetie, meet Meat," Shelly was always polite with the introductions. "I've explained to him that your husband has gotten old and fat, and never had much of a dick to start with, so you need someone to use for sex tonight. He saw you across the room, and agreed immediately. Rick, I know you can hear me. Note that another man needed to look at your beautiful wife ONCE and decided he HAD to fuck her."

The boy toy started to speak. "Hi," he said, sticking out his hand. "I'm...."

"No names, dear," Shelly interrupted. For tonight, you're 'Meat' and she's....let's see, 'Bitch."

"Let me call her something nicer. How about 'Baby Doll'? She doesn't look much like a 'Bitch.'"

"You know what? She's been my best friend for 15 years, and you're right. She is more of a 'Baby Doll.' You can call her that, just make sure you TREAT her like a bitch."

She turned to face the camera. "Rick, I want you to know that I have spent some time with Meat, and it's a TOTALLY appropriate nickname. I've seen his test results, so you have no health issues to fear. Meat," she said, turning back. "I've seen Baby Doll's test results. Her scummy husband went to a hooker, so she had to get tested. She's clean, and she has been on the pill since her twins were born, so you have no paternity issues to be worried about. All that being said, let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!"

With that, Shelly stepped aside and took Meat by the hand. She walked him over to Danielle, who was still in her good girl pose on the end of the bed. Knees together, feet spread wide apart, her pale, freckled legs looked so innocent and inviting at the same time. I knew the look on her face. I'd seen it when she was waiting for a jury to come back with a big verdict for her client. She knew she had done very well, but was just a little unsure about the jury pool. I could tell that at this moment, she knew she was in for one hell of a ride, but was a little unsure of herself.

As he walked in front of Danielle, Meat spoke first. "You look so beautiful down there, Baby Doll."

" You look pretty good yourself, Meat," she responded, her eyes looking up at his Adonis like face, then evaluating him down to his already bulging crotch. "I need this. I want this. But understand that I haven't been with anyone but Rick since I was 23. That's 12 years and a set of twins ago."

"I'll be gentle."

"Don't you dare! I just wanted you to know how long it's been so you would understand why I'm nervous."

"You know you don't have to do this," Meat gently reminded her.

"The Hell I don't!" she spat. You're not getting out of this. You promised Shelly, and by God, I need it." She boldly reached out and grabbed his crotch underhanded so she had him by the balls. "I need everything these big balls have to give tonight. Oh, I need to be fucked by a big one!"

I knew my wife, and when Danielle had made up her mind, there was absolutely no sense in arguing. And in Meat's defense, why on earth would he want to argue with her? The hottest mommy / lawyer in the city was looking into his eyes and holding him by the balls and telling him to fuck her. I don't think the most devout straight guy on the planet could have said no. For that matter, I'm not sure many gay guys I know could have walked away.

"Mmmmm....that's not playing fair, Baby Doll."

"Hello. Successful lawyer," she said pointing at herself with her left hand. "We'll do ANYTHING to win."

"You don't lose much, do you?"

"Almost never."

"Then I guess I'd better do what you want."

"Damn straight."

"And what is that?"

"You know...."

"Yeah, I do. But I want that idiot husband of yours to see and hear you say it."

"We'll pretend it's a deposition, then." Still grasping poor Meat's balls, she turned her head to the left and looked straight at Shelly and the camcorder. "Hi. My name is Danielle Hensley Anderson, wife of Richard Earl Anderson. My husband has been a disgrace to me in the bedroom for several years, but I was still faithful. He not only gained 85 pounds, he capped it all off by cheating on me with a $3,000 a night whore. Tonight, payback, and I will be a total bitch. I hereby instruct this man Meat, a real man by the feel of what's in my hand, to make me his little whore. Meat, do your dirtiest. No permanent marks, no rough stuff, but other than that, use me like the little slut I want to be. Make Rick's Queen your slave girl."

Meat was worked into a total frenzy. "Unzip my pants, bitch."

"I thought you were going to call me Baby Doll."

"I changed my mind. Tonight, it will only be bitch, slut or whore. I'm not going to ask a third time. Unzip my pants, bitch!"

"With pleasure, Sir!" Danielle lustily replied. With that, she unzipped Meat's black pants and pulled down his boxer briefs. A python fell out. It had to be 9 inches long, and it was only SEMI-hard! It had a big, THICK head on it, and was probably 3 inches around. I felt my dick getting hard in it's plastic sheath and cringed at the pain.

"Oh, I'm SO sorry, Dear," Danielle cooed in my right ear as my eyes remained on the screen version of her. "I forgot about that. Let me get the key."

She went into her purse, pulled out the key and released me from my chastity device. She even rubbed my sore cock a little before saying, "Funny. I used to think this one was decent sized. Not anymore. Poor, pathetic baby. Keep watching...."

While she was talking to me in real life, television Danielle had taken Meat's meat in her mouth, as best her little mouth could take something that big. I was embarrassed that Danielle had easily deep throated me the night before. I watched like someone watching a train wreck. It was awful hideous, heartbreaking, and I couldn't pull my eyes off the screen if I had to.

Meat's 9 inches grew to 12. The girth expanded proportionately. Danielle moaned at what she was sucking hard. She could barely fit the whole tip into her mouth. Her cherry red lipstick smeared onto her face as Meat pushed himself deep inside her mouth.

"Remember, you set the ground rules, bitch," he warned. With that, Meat drew back, grabbed the back of my beautiful wife's head with both hands and slammed himself down her throat.

Though, it was not her first deep throat experience, Danielle gagged hard. "Relax, breath through your nose and suck it deeper down your throat, whore," Meat commanded. Danielle complied, whimpering as best she could with a foot long ear of thick, summer corn crammed past her esophagus.

After she had gotten the least little bit used to his size in her mouth and throat, Meat gave his next warning. "I hope you don't have to do any singing this weekend. Your mouth and throat are going to be VERY sore."

As he finished, Meat began to fuck Danielle's face in earnest. He slammed her head hard, fast, and continuously. There was no mercy in his eyes or his pounding. I had never seen any woman outside of a Jenna Jameson video get her face fucked as hard or as long as Meat fucked Danielle's. Meat was young, and I knew his cock would explode VERY soon at this rate. I also knew he was just taking the edge off so he could make Danielle his cum filled and cum soaked whore. Meat did not disappoint. I started to stroke my rejuvenated cock.

"Don't forget the contract, Sweetie," Danielle gently chided as she slapped my hand away. I watched in horror as I heard Meat groan like someone who was dying as he came in her mouth on screen.

He kept fucking her head as he continued to cum. Danielle did what she could to swallow all of it, but there was just tooooo much. Cum gushed from her now "chipmunk" cheeks as Meat yanked her head back. Some of the cum fell to the floor, some sprayed onto Danielle's cute, freckled face, some into her adorable red curls. "You better clean it all up, whore!" Meat yelled.

Danielle feverishly went to work to do just that, acting like a woman possessed. Some had slipped down to Meat's balls. Danielle licked them like they were her last meal.

"Good slut!" Meat encouraged her, moaning in pleasure. "You act like you've never had a full size cock in your mouth before."

"I apparently haven't," Danielle conceded.

"And?"

"I don't know how I'll ever go back to something smaller."

Meat laughed, "Beds and cocks. Once you go king size, nothing else will do!"

"I'm afraid you're right," Danielle purred.

"Come here, slut. You haven't gotten anything approaching what you're gonna get tonight."

With that, Meat lifted Danielle up by the hair and reached around behind her. He undid the dress with the ease of a pro. It fell to Danielle's ankles. She wore NOTHING underneath. She stood there in the new, black heels, her diamond choker and earrings, and nothing else. Meat walked her out of the dress into the middle of the room.

"Oh, my fucking God," Shelly editorialized. "You DID it!"

"Did what?" Meat demanded.

"She shaved her pussy. And hubby has been begging for her to do it for years!"

"But you didn't do it for him, did you, slut?" Meat asked.

Danielle slowly shook her head. As Meat walked around her, eyeing her like she was livestock he was considering purchasing, she whispered, "I did it for you, Sir."

"THAT is the right answer, bitch. Turn around and face the camera. Show your pathetic husband what you'll do for a real man you won't do for him."

Danielle did as she was told, and for the first time I saw her freshly shaven mound. Her pussy lips looked swollen, her clit at full attention. I could tell she was SERIOUSLY turned on.

"You've been a bad wife tonight, slut. Spread your legs and put your hands on the bed." Danielle did as he commanded. God, was this my accomplished, brilliant, confident wife? He was treating her like a $50 street whore.

Meat finally took his shirt off and revealed one of the most perfect, bulky, muscled cores I had ever seen. The guy could be a Chippendale dancer, except no one would ever question Meat's sexual orientation. Meat was an animal. In the same way sharks were eating machines, Meat was a fucking machine. You could tell just by looking at him it was all he cared about, and that he was world class at it.

Meat stepped to the side of Danielle and told her to spread her legs wider. His move prompted Shelly to walk around to the other side of the room. Meat traced around Danielle's perfect ass with his index finger and she shivered in pleasure. She moaned in anticipation. "Nice ass," he said. "I can tell you play tennis. Those legs and that ass belong to someone who chases a fuzzy yellow ball at least three times a week. Do you play tennis, slut?"

razorlyt
razorlyt
87 Followers