The Cuckold is Black This Time

Story Info
Black mistress watches White Bull fuck Black male Sissy.
1.4k words
3.57
27.7k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

After months of hesitation and much soul-searching, a momentous decision finally got made. The big Black dude burst into Mistress Chocolate's den in downtown Ottawa, Ontario, and told her of his rather unusual request. The six-foot-tall, gorgeous Black Canadian female dominant listened to him, and then agreed to make his most forbidden fantasy come true. It wasn't often that she heard anything of the kind but in her forty three years on this planet, Wanda Whitmore A.K.A. Mistress Chocolate had learned never to be surprised by anything when it came to human sexuality. Yes I can help you, she told Troy Dalton, who smiled. The big Black dude looked happy and the mistress licked her lips in anticipation of the session ahead.

Troy Dalton, a lifestyle dominant in the world of BDSM and out and proud bisexual Black stud wanted to experience some domination and humiliation. The big and tall Black stud with the strong physique and big Black dick had grown tired of dominating women in front of their husbands. He wanted to experience the other side of interracial cuckolding. Also, he wanted to explore his feminine side. That's why Mistress Chocolate had him wear a frilly pink tutu and even applied his makeup and let him borrow her wig. You look like a pretty Black sissy so I shall name you Missy Tee, Mistress Chocolate said. Missy Tee/Troy nodded, and smiled. Then Missy Tee paraded in front of the sexy Black female dominant in her makeup, tutu and heels.

Indeed she looked pretty, and inside she felt like a burden had just been lifted. Finally, she could walk away from the BBC/dominant Black male image that she cultured as Troy Dalton, tamer of white sluts and macho Black stud who fucked white women in front of their limp-dick hubbies and embrace a refreshing change. Mistress Chocolate wondered about which one of her subs would be up to the challenge. She decided on Sam McAdams, a tall red-haired and green-eyed white guy in his late twenties. Sam was a newcomer to Canada by way of Amarillo, Texas. He was also her only bisexual sub, all the other guys were totally straight or totally gay. Also, he liked all things Black. Surely he'd be willing to help her and Missy Tee? She called him and explained to him what she had in mind. Sam was overjoyed and promptly showed up, ready to play.

Mistress Chocolate explained to Sam McAdams what she expected of him, and also introduced him to Troy Dalton A.K.A. Missy Tee. The Black cross-dresser looked at the skinny white guy and smiled. I am your White Bull and you are my Black sissy bitch, Sam said with authority. Taking out his long white dick, he ordered Missy Tee to suck on it. Mistress Chocolate watched Sam as he made Missy Tee get on his knees to suck his dick. Watching a big and tall Black dude in a sissy maid's outfit sucking white dick both disturbed and turned on the Black woman in ways she could barely understand. She fingered her wet pussy as she watched Sam and Missy Tee doing their thing. The Black sissy slut sucked the White Bull's cock with gusto, and when Sam finally came, bathing Missy Tee's face with his cum, Missy Tee licked every drop as if they were straight from the fountain of youth. How about that?

Once Sam deemed that Missy Tee had done a satisfactory job of sucking his white cock, he told the Black sissy to sit in a corner. Obediently Missy Tee/Troy Dalton did as he was told. I'm going to fuck a Black woman in front of your sissy ass and you can't do shit about it, Sam said, gesturing for Mistress Chocolate to come over. Turned on by Sam's bossiness, Mistress Chocolate did as she was told. She knelt before Sam and took his long white dick in her mouth. White dick is better than your black cock will ever be, Mistress Chocolate teased Missy Tee/Troy Dalton as she sucked Sam's dick with gusto. Missy Tee/Troy Dalton watched, fascinated, humiliated and turned on at the same time.

Mistress Chocolate sucked Sam's dick until he was real hard, then she got on all fours. Sam got behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. I am the man and you're a bitch, Sam teased Missy Tee/Troy Dalton as he thrust his white cock deep inside Mistress Chocolate's pussy. The mature, sexy Black woman moaned softly as she got fucked. Sam smacked on Mistress Chocolate big round ass and pulled on her long, neatly braided hair. You Black woman and your fake hair, Sam teased Mistress Chocolate. The Black woman bucked wildly under the power of the white stud's dick thrusts. He rammed his dick into her like he owned her, just like ancestors of his once owned her ancestors.

Sam McAdams yelled Yee-haw like a cowboy as he finally came, flooding Mistress Chocolate's cunt with his cum. As the mature Black woman lay there, panting, Sam ordered Miss Tee/Troy Dalton to come over. The big and tall Black male sissy did as he was told and pressed his lips against Mistress Chocolate's cum-filled pussy. And just like that, he began drinking Sam's hot white cum straight from Mistress Chocolate's cunt. Drink it sissy bitch, Sam ordered and Missy Tee/Troy Dalton nodded. Now that's what I call reverse cuckold interracial, Sam McAdams said. Smiling, he made Missy Tee/Troy Dalton suck his cock afterwards while Mistress Chocolate watched, subdued.

The mature Black woman's eyes were riveted on the big and tall Black sissy who knelt before the tall skinny white dude and sucked his dick. Mistress Chocolate was amazed by the scene unfolding in front of her. Originally she was the dominant but now...she wasn't so sure. What disturbed her the most was that she liked what Sam did to her and she was really loving what he was doing to Missy Tee/Troy Dalton. Face down and ass up, Sam ordered and once more, Missy Tee/Troy Dalton did as he was told. The white dude slid his pale cock into the Black male sissy slut's dark asshole. Missy Tee/Troy Dalton whimpered as Sam slammed his dick into his ass.

I don't think this Black male sissy has ever had white dick in his ass before, Sam teased, winking at Mistress Chocolate as he gripped Missy Tee/Troy Dalton's hips and thrust his white cock into the Black male sissy's asshole. Missy Tee/Troy Dalton's powerful screams filled the room, and Sam further humiliated him by calling him some really derogatory names while fucking him. Yes, those kinds of names. Sam fucked Missy Tee/Troy Dalton until the Black male sissy begged for mercy. Only then did Sam pull out. Winking at Mistress Chocolate, he ordered her to lick off his cum out of the Black guy's ass. When Mistress Chocolate hesitated, Sam smacked her hard across the face and called her an uppity Black bitch. Mistress Chocolate rubbed her cheek and did as she was told. She licked every drop of Sam's hot white cum from Missy Tee/Troy Dalton's asshole, just like a good submissive slut should.

Afterwards, Sam left the dungeon with the heartfelt thanks of Mistress Chocolate and Troy Dalton. Nobody is one hundred percent dominant or one hundred percent submissive. Most people exist within a spectrum. Mistress Chocolate has dominated hundreds of women and men of all races throughout her career as a BDSM professional and had grown tired of the game....until she began to feel curious about exploring her submissive side with a strong partner. Troy Dalton is a BDSM Master who regularly attends and participates in Ottawa and Montreal gang bang parties where white women are fucked by well-hung Black men while their white hubbies watch. He's also fucked a few bisexual and bi-curious white men in front of their white wives. Not much he hasn't seen and done, that's for sure.

This dominant Black Master had grown tired of the usual game and found himself fantasizing about the reversal. Well, luckily he came across Sam and Mistress Chocolate and together they rocked his world. He hugged them both goodnight, then showered, washing away all traces of his Missy Tee persona. He got in his car and drove to Orleans, Ontario, where a certain mature white lady was waiting for him to fuck her silly. As for Sam McAdams, he's a usually submissive white dude who loves riding Black dicks and also worshipping dominant Black women. Getting the chance to top a pair of Black dominant types was an opportunity he couldn't pass up. A good time was had by all. Good night.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers