The Cuckold Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be shy darling. Come on; soap my cock with your lovely hands." Priyanka blushed but then slowly moved her hand towards Zoheb's crotch and took his huge manhood in her hand. She kissed Zoheb as she applied soap on his manhood and caressed its length with her hands slowly.

"Give me the soap baby. Let me soap you up." Priyanka handed him the soap and turned around so that she faced her husband who was standing outside the bathroom.

"So Amol, are you enjoying it now? Are you hot seeing your wife completely naked in another man's arms?" Priyanka asked her husband naughtily as Zoheb wrapped his hands around her and slowly started to soap he big tits. Amol smiled weakly at his wife. Priyanka moaned with pleasure as Zoheb kissed her neck.

"Oh God Priyanka, your tits are so lovely and big." Priyanka continued to stroke Zoheb's cock with her hands as he kissed her neck and back and soaped her breasts and belly. Both of them were now sleek with soap spread all over their bodies.

"Oh Zoheb, please fuck me baby. I am so wet for you. Amol's cock is hardly 4 inches even when it's erect. Sometimes I really wish I had a much larger cock in my cunt." Zoheb kissed her again on her lips as he turned her around.

"Is it true Amol? Are you really just 4 inches?" Zoheb asked Amol. But before he could reply, Priyanka spoke.

"Who would you believe? Would you believe a wife who says her husband's cock is just 4 inches or the husband who says it is 6? After all it's the wife for who the size really matters, isn't it?" She smiled and kissed Zoheb.

"Why don't you bend over that sink honey?" Zoheb pointed towards the sink in the bathroom. Priyanka turned to look at it.

"Don't you think it would be rather uncomfortable?" She smiled and kissed him again. But Zoheb firmly pushed her towards the sink and Priyanka bent forward on the sink. She put both her hands on the sink as she bent forward to offer her ass to Zoheb. She spread her legs apart for Zoheb.

Priyanka was soaking wet and feeling very horny now. All she wanted at this time was to have Zoheb's huge cock enter her cunt and fuck her like a bitch. She bit her lips as she felt Zoheb's large cock press against her wet cunt hole. She felt like she was in heaven as she felt Zoheb's meaty cock rub against her cunt.

Priyanka sighed slowly and then moved her hand to touch Zoheb's cock.

"Oh Zoheb, it feels so good. Please keep rubbing your cock against my cunt." Zoheb obliged Priyanka for few moments before slowly changing the angle.

Priyanka cried out as she felt tip of Zoheb's cock entering her cunt. Her cunt lips spread apart willingly to allow Zoheb's huge cock enter her cunt and then folded back around his cock.

"Oh God, it feels so warm and juicy. You are so tight Priyanka. It looks like you are almost a virgin from the tightness of your cunt." Priyanka was too much busy absorbing Zoheb's cock in her cunt to talk. Zoheb had gripped her ass hard as he slowly thrust his hips forward and backward.

"Oh Zoheb, it feels so good. I love being fucked like a bitch by you." Zoheb was slowly thrusting his manhood in and out of Priyanka's cunt.

Amol watched with his cock erect as Zoheb fucked his wife. His cock was making squishing noises as it went in and out of his wife's moist and wet cunt. Amol marveled at the huge length and thickness of Zoheb's cock. He could see his wife's face contorted with pleasure and lust as Zoheb fucked her. Her mangalsutra was hanging by the neck and was dangling with every thrust of Zoheb. Priyanka was thrusting and matching every thrust of Zoheb with her own thrusts.

Amol could see that his wife was absolutely in heaven as she was fucked by Zoheb. Her breasts were bobbing up and down with every thrust of Zoheb. Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed. She was breathing heavily as she absorbed every thrust of Zoheb.

"Oh Zoheb, this is how a woman must feel when having sex. This is how a woman must feel when she has a real man fucking her. I have never had this kind of feeling before. Oh God Zoheb, you are driving me crazy. Please fuck me harder darling. Oh, Ayah, Oh my God. Ouch. Please harder honey. Give it to me harder. "

Zoheb's body was tense and his muscles were taut as he fucked Priyanka furiously. His hands were gripping Priyanka's waist tightly as he thrust his manhood in and out of Priyanka's cunt.

Amol could clearly see that even though Zoheb was thrusting his cock in Priyanka's cunt fully, still only half of his cock actually went in her cunt. He must be hitting Priyanka's clit easily with every thrust. He could see long streaks of wet juices flowing out of his wife's cunt and flowing down her back legs are Zoheb fucked her hard.

"Zoheb, come in my cunt darling. Please fuck me harder and come in my cunt. Let me feel the hot sperms in my cunt." Amol watched as his wife's entire body stiffened with pleasure as Zoheb fucked her furiously. Priyanka was wailing loudly as pleasure mixed with pain as Zoheb fucked her furiously. She just stayed there and took every thrust from her lover. Her entire body was covered with sweat as was Zoheb's. He kept pounding Priyanka's pussy hard.

Suddenly Zoheb's hands gripped her ass firmly and his body stiffened. His body shook in spasms as even Amol could smell the salty smell of his semen entering his wife's cunt. He caressed Priyanka's back for few moments as they caught their breath. Then slowly Zoheb withdrew his cock from Priyanka's cunt. Priyanka was still catching her breath as se got up and went in Zoheb's arms and kissed him.

"Oh Zoheb, it was absolutely heavenly. I have never felt so hot in my entire life." She snuggled up to him as they kissed and recovered their breaths.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Priyanka looked towards Amol.

"It must be dinner, isn't it?" Zoheb nodded and kissed her back.

"Amol, can you open the door and get the trolley in? Ask him to leave the trolley and collect it later." Amol went out and opened the door. Zoheb and Priyanka kept touching and caressing each other as they waited the waiter to leave. It was hardly 3 minutes before they heard the door close.

"Amol, is he gone?" Priyanka shouted and Amol replied back that he had gone. Zoheb suddenly lifted Priyanka in his arms and started to walk. Priyanka protested for a moment but then kissed Zoheb on the lips. She continued to kiss till Zoheb reached the room and put Priyanka on the bed.

"Get ready for dinner honey." Zoheb kissed her and then walked towards his room to get dressed.

Amol watched his naked wife as she got up from the bed and walked to the cabinet containing her bag. She pulled out her satin night gown and wore just the inner half on the gown and kept the outer half in the bag. She didn't wear any bra or panties. It surprised Amol as he had often asked her to do it, but she had never agreed for it. But now she just wore the inner and sat down beside him.

"So my darling, did you enjoy what you saw?" Priyanka kissed her husband on cheeks and touched his arm. Amol slowly turned so that he was facing his wife now. He looked at her lovely large breasts and sexy cleavage for he felt like burying his head in her tits.

"Did you enjoy watching Zoheb licking and sucking my tits?" Amol smiled and kissed her as he replied.

"I am happy as long as you are happy daring." Priyanka slowly raised herself so that her breasts were lined up against her husband's face. Amol took the cue and buried his face in her breasts.

"So Amol, now you have one last chance to return. Do you want to stop or do you want to continue? I thought maybe you would have felt disgusted of seeing your wife with someone else in reality. So I agreed and now that it has happened, what do you want to do? We can stop at this moment and go home as husband and wife. " Amol looked up at Priyanka and kissed her lips.

"I wonder what Zoheb will say to that." Priyanka wrapped her hands around her husband's neck and kissed him.

"I think he will understand. But what do you want? Do you still want me with Zoheb? Does it excite you?" But she didn't wait for the answer and looked at her husband's small but erect cock.

"Well your crotch is answering that question. So can I take this as a go ahead?" She smiled as she pointed towards her husband's erection. Amol also laughed and replied.

"Let's spend the entire week end here and then we will see how it goes. What do you think?" Priyanka shrugged and kissed him again.

"I don't have a problem." Amol smiled as he thought about it. Why would Priyanka have a problem? She was getting a real Muslim hunk in her bed.

"So do we agree on continuing?" Priyanka smiled and Amol nodded. She kissed him again and then got down from the bed just as Zoheb walked in the room wearing a T-shirt and shorts.

"Wow, you look so hot in that." Priyanka blushed as she noticed Zoheb's eyes roving on her body. Her gown was hugging her body tightly and her cleavage was clearly visible. She went up to Zoheb and he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him.

Amol watched as Zoheb kissed his wife lustily and his hands slowly stroked her big buttocks.

"Let's have dinner." Zoheb stopped kissing Priyanka and they both came round towards the bed and sat side by side. Priyanka sat between her husband and Zoheb. The dinner was laid out on the table next to bed.

Priyanka put 3 plates on the table, but Zoheb touched her hand.

"Why don't we eat in the same plate Priyanka?" Priyanka smiled and then put one plate back under the table. Then she served the food in 2 plates. She gave one plate to her husband and carried the other plate towards Zoheb. Zoheb backed up a bit on the bed and patted his thigh. Priyanka smiled as she in his lap with plate in her hand. She looked at her husband sitting just beside them.

"So Amol, did you enjoy it? Did you like seeing Priyanka naked with me?" Zoheb asked Amol.

"I don't know. It was awkward but at the same time I felt very hot about it and it excited me." Amol watched as Priyanka slowly took one bite of Roti and fed it to Zoheb. The sight of his wife feeding Zoheb made him drool.

"Well I must say there are lot of guys nowadays who go in for a cuckold relationship. I would say it's quite normal nowadays." Priyanka smiled at Amol.

"I guess that would be pretty normal for guys who have 4 inch cocks, isn't it Amol? Since they can't satisfy their wives, they expect some other real man to do it." Amol was surprised at seeing this comment coming from his wife. She had never behaved rudely with him before. He wondered if he was just trying to humiliate him as part of cuckold act or was she really serious.

Zoheb stroked her hair and kissed her.

"Hey Priyanka, don't say that. Penis size hasn't got anything to do with satisfying your wife." Priyanka laughed and replied.

"Yes, that's the excuse all men give for hiding their inferiority. I bet if you asked a woman, she will say otherwise. At least I will do it. At least for me, it's bigger the better." She laughed heartily.

Then they kept talking to each other although the subject was more general than about sex. But the sight of his wife sitting on Zoheb's lap was making Amol hot and his small cock was throbbing with excitement. Every now and then Zoheb was kissing and touching Priyanka's full breasts and Amol got an erection watching it. Priyanka also kept talking to her husband all the time as they ate. It was some time before they finished eating.

"Amol, ask the room service to clean this table up. Zoheb and I will go to the other room. Once it is cleaned up join us in the other room. " Priyanka gestured at the table containing the plates and food as she got up. Zoheb also got up and then walked with his hands around Priyanka's waist towards the other room. Amol watched his wife's swaying ass and felt a pang of jealousy. But he had started it and now he had to see it to the finish.

He called the room service to clean up. It took them around 10 minutes to come there. During the time, as he waited, he could hear his wife's grunts and moans. Zoheb must be making out with Priyanka. He had never seen his wife so lusty and craving for sex before. He wondered if the room service person will hear it. But as he opened the door, everything went quiet in the other room. After everything was cleaned up, Amol locked the door and knocked the door of the other room. Priyanka asked him to come in.

Amol walked in and stood paralyzed at the sight. Priyanka was kneeling on the floor with bent knees right in front of Zoheb and her face was right between his thighs. She was completely naked and so was Zoheb. Just as Amol walked in, Priyanka smiled up at him and then asked him to sit down on the chair. Amol stood there surprised, but finally obeyed his wife.

Priyanka slowly caressed Zoheb's huge rod with her hands as he groaned at her touch.

"Oh Priyanka, your hands are so soft baby." Priyanka looked up at him as she continued to pump his cock with her hands.

"Kiss it darling. Show your husband what a woman can do if she has the right man." Priyanka looked at her husband for a moment. Amol thought that her look contained only contempt for a moment. Then she turned towards Zoheb and kissed his cock. She closed her eyes and then slowly started to rub her fact against Zoheb's massive cock. Zoheb moved both his hands to Priyanka's large tits and then started mauling them.

"Amol, your wife has the most beautiful tits in the world." He continued to squeeze and knead her nipples as she rubbed her face against his manhood.

"Stop teasing me Priyanka and now suck it honey. Take me to heaven with your lovely mouth. It's a pleasure that has to be had to believe it. Amol, this is something your wife hasn't given you, right?" Amol noticed a glee in Zoheb's voice as he said it.

"Yes, she hasn't given me a blowjob." Zoheb looked at his crotch and guessed the small size of his penis.

"Well I know the reason why she wouldn't want to suck your cock. It is hardly worth it." Amol felt petrified as Priyanka laughed at this point.

"Of course, why would a woman want to please a 4 inch dick? A woman will please a cock with her mouth because later the same cock is going to give her more pleasure than everything else in the world. But for a 4 inch dick, it just isn't worth the effort." Priyanka looked at her husband. Amol was feeling very embarrassed but at the same time his cock was getting real hard.

Priyanka slowly licked Zoheb's cock with her tongue. Her hands were playing with Zoheb's balls as she kept licking his shaft. She was using just the tip of her tongue rather than taking it in her mouth.

"Oh Priyanka, you are making me so hot. Take me to heaven with your mouth baby. Suck it and take it in your lovely mouth." Zoheb groaned and threw his head back as Priyanka's warm and wet mouth enveloped his manhood.

Amol watched with his cock rock hard as his wife sucked Zoheb's cock hungrily. Her head was moving back and forth on Zoheb's shaft as she sucked him. Even he could hear the slurping noises as Priyanka gave her lover a blowjob that she had always denied to him.

Zoheb had gripped Priyanka's full breasts with his hands and he was mauling them as she pleasured him with her mouth.

"Priyanka, you are such a hot woman baby. Your husband hardly deserves you. Look at him, he is stroking his pathetic dick while you are sucking dick of another man." Priyanka stopped and looked towards her husband and laughed again. Amol felt very embarrassed but he couldn't stop it.

Priyanka slowly got up and kissed Zoheb.

"Well, let him have his fun and we will have our darling. Take me to bed darling and fuck me like a woman should be."

Zoheb slowly pushed Priyanka on the bed. She lied down on the bed on her back and then spread her legs for Zoheb. Zoheb mounted her as she adjusted his monster cock on her cunt lips and slowly rubbed it with his cock.

Priyanka bit her lips and groaned as she felt Zoheb's circumcised tip rubbed against her wet cunt.

"Oh Zoheb, it feels so good. Please don't stop honey." Priyanka moaned with pleasure as Zoheb started to push his cock deeper and deeper in her cunt.

Amol watched as Zoheb moved forward and buried his face in Priyanka's lovely tits. He stroked his small cock as he watched Zoheb taking his wife hard. Priyanka wrapped her legs around Zoheb's waist as he started to fuck her with small and swift strokes.

"Oh God Priyanka, your tits are just wonderful." Zoheb said breathlessly as he sucked on her heavy mounds.

"Zoheb, bite them darling. I want to see your love marks all over my tits and I want Amol to see them. Amol, you would like it, won't you?" Priyanka turned towards her husband and found him stroking his tiny cock.

"Of course he will love it honey." Zoheb was sucking all over her tits as fucked Priyanka.

Amol watched Zoheb's huge thrusting in and out of his wife's wet hole. Priyanka had wrapped both her legs around Zoheb's waist and she was running his hands on his hairy chest.

"Ah, Ouch, Oh my God. Zoheb, please fuck me harder darling. Your big cock feels so good inside my cunt." Amol was surprised that Priyanka had never talked to him like this when they had sex. But now Priyanka was being very vocal with Zoheb.

The whole bed was creaking and moving as Zoheb fucked Priyanka hard and deep.

"Do you like it Priyanka? Do you like my big cock in you?" Priyanka licked her lips as she nodded.

"Am I better lover than your husband?" Zoheb asked while looking pointed at Amol.

"Hey darling, he is no match for you. You are 10 times better than him. I can't even feel his pathetic small dick in my cunt. He can't even make me moan with pleasure." Priyanka laughed and looked at her husband.

Zoheb buried his face in Priyanka's lovely tits and started to suck them as he fucked her even more furiously. Priyanka also started to thrust her hips back and forth as she tried to match Zoheb's thrusts.

"Ah, Ah, Oh my God. I am coming Darling." Suddenly Zoheb's body stiffened and Priyanka also gripped Zoheb's shoulders tightly as her orgasm came in a flurry. Her wet juices were flowing outside her cunt and were mixing with Zoheb's cum.

Amol watched as his wife shuddered in Zoheb's arms and had her first orgasm in their married life. Zoheb and Priyanka lay there in each other's arms as Priyanka uncoiled her legs.

"Zoheb, don't pull it out yet darling, Let me feel it inside my cunt for some time." Zoheb and Priyanka kissed lustily as Zoheb played with Priyanka's breasts.

"Your breasts are so beautiful honey." Zoheb kissed her tits as Priyanka smiled and then looked at her husband.

In the excitement of having sex with Zoheb in front of her husband, she hadn't felt anything odd. But now that that excitement was over and she had turned normal, she felt very odd. Amol watched her but she turned her eyes towards the other side.

"Let's dress honey." Zoheb pulled his cock out and then Priyanka got up from the bed and picked up her clothes from the floor.

"Amol, please stay here for few minutes before I dress." Zoheb also got up from the bed and quickly wore his jeans.

Priyanka went to the other room to dress.

12