The Cuckold Mold

Story Info
A boyfriend is cuckolded by his girlfriend and best-friend.
3.4k words
4.17
119.2k
115

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Just as a note to readers, this is my first time dabbling in the world of erotic story-telling, so any and all feedback is welcome!**

*****

My name is Bryan, and I should start off by mentioning that I'm bisexual, and have been with my girlfriend Katie for close to six months now. Basically my situation is that my girlfriend and I had been toying with ways to explore some new things sexually, and the subject of a threesome came up. I said I'd be open to it. When I asked her who the third person should be and whether it should be a guy or girl, she immediately suggested my best friend, Darren. Obviously I was pretty shocked and a bit annoyed that she'd blurt his name so quickly, as if it was something she had already thought about before. We had only just recently begun discussing the possibility of exploring other avenues sexually, so needless to say the name-drop caught me off guard.

The way my friend Darren is (a good person at heart, but pretty arrogant and full of himself when it came to women), I knew deep down he'd love the idea that his friend's girlfriend was interested in him sexually. He'd relish the ego boost.

I've known him for nine years now and we were about as close as two friends could be, so I knew all about how he operated around women. He's somewhat bisexual himself (and I'm the only one he's told about it), though he leans more towards women and has only ever dated women. He's always been the type of guy that while he has a good heart deep inside of him, he's very much the "alpha" type. While he wasn't physically imposing or a large guy by any means, he was defined both physically and mentally, and he never had any reservations about saying what was on his mind, no matter who was listening. If he was pissed off, he'd be sure to let you know. If he wanted something, he'd make sure it was known. It's the main aspect of his personality that's resulted in the two of us butting heads from time to time. I don't know if you would consider him a full-fledged "alpha male", but I had always gotten the impression that he was secretly striving for dominance over people. Not so much in a cruel and hateful way as much as a way that just signaled obedience. He liked people doing what he wanted, and he liked the feeling of people acknowledging that he was in control.

Despite all that though, we've always had so much in common and gotten along great the majority of the time, so it was an aspect of Darren that I've always looked passed.

When Katie dropped his name in regards to having a threesome, all I could say at the time was that I wasn't sure and that I'd have to think about it. I had no idea what to make of it. The three of us had all hung out numerous times, and I never once got any inkling that she had an interest in him in any way. I had never even seen so much as an extra passing glance towards him. I honestly wouldn't have blamed him if he had given her a glance or two though. Katie was without a doubt the most attractive girl I had ever dated.

When we first met at the department store we both worked at, I was awestruck by everything about her. Her short but thin and toned body was absolutely magnetic, and could draw and lock your eyes without a chance to think. She has four years of high school gymnastics under her belt, and since then, she's clearly never let herself go.

She also had the most perfect breasts for someone who had never had any sort of work done. Just the fact that she hardly ever wore a bra underneath her shirts, yet her breasts never sunk and always perked out. Her nipples were always pressed firmly against the inside of those shirts, there for the whole world to see. Not to mention her piercing blue eyes that perfectly accentuated her shoulder-length dirty blonde hair.

Needless to say, it wasn't easy making a genuine attempt at dating her with such a distraction screaming for attention every second of the work day. Luckily we ended up having a mutual connection, both physically and emotionally, and that led us to this point six months later where we were now looking into broadening our sexual horizons.

While I didn't want to risk making things overly awkward with Darren, I also didn't want to totally shut down my girlfriend's ideas when it came to "exploring", since it was a mutual idea in the first place. I decided that I could at least discuss the subject with Darren, even though I knew it was a potential can of worms.

"I just think it could be fun, and it's better than some random stranger we don't really know, right?" she had asked me.

I nodded in agreement, and told her I'd talk to Darren about it and let her know. As I figured, he wasn't opposed to it.

We set a plan for that Friday to meet up at Katie's place, since her roommates had gone out of town for the weekend and she had requested an early shift at work for that day.

I arrived at Katie's house first, and as I entered her bedroom all that was running through my mind was the sense of nervousness over trying something totally new. She looked incredible, as she had already changed out of her work clothes and into a loose-fitting workout tank-top, with a pair of tight black booty shorts stretched over her firm and defined ass. I took one look at her and felt a rush of heat throughout my entire body, with an extra level of warmth flooding to my lower half. I wanted to pick her up, lay her on the bed and take her right then and there, but I withheld my lust, knowing I should wait for Darren to arrive.

"You good baby?" she asked me, rubbing her hand up my arm to my shoulder and back down to my forearm.

"Yeah I think so. He should be here any minute. Are you okay?" I asked her, returning her affection with my hand caressing her cheek.

"Yeah I'm good. I think it'll be fun." she assured me with a smile.

Darren finally arrived not long after, and at that point I knew there was probably no turning back.

He entered Katie's bedroom wearing a black, sleeveless shirt, and basketball shorts. He always had a tendency to buy clothes that were smaller than he probably should have been buying, so the sleeveless shirt he had on was relatively tight, and stretched over his decently toned chest, and revealed his defined arms.

"So we still good to go?" he asked, first looking at me and then over to Katie.

"Yup, good to go!" Katie replied with a big smile.

Things that night started out normal, with Darren and I taking turns with Katie on her bed. With her lying in between Darren and I, she'd kiss my lips slowly and sensually for a few seconds, and then gently release and move them over to Darren's. To be perfectly honest things were a bit awkward in the beginning. It was a strange feeling to be kissing Katie's soft lips for a few moments, only to watch her move those lips to my best friend who was laying inches away from me. To feel her tongue dance around with mine, and then to see her share those same lips and that same tongue with Darren's, and right in front of me, was honestly just as much of a rush as it was a strange and confusing feeling. I could tell Darren was enjoying how good of a kisser she was, as she had always reminded me of that fact on a daily basis throughout the course of our relationship.

In the moments when their lips were locked, I began to unknowingly study the reactions of both of them. Darren clearly could tell she was an incredible kisser, but what got my mind racing a bit was noticing that Katie seemed to be enjoying his kiss just as much. With each turn, he'd make little adjustments to his kisses, including running his hand through her hair and holding the back of her head, keeping her face against his to ensure his kiss was deep and thorough. She more than allowed it, she welcomed it.

Katie took a moment to pull her workout shirt up over her head, revealing those incredible and firm breasts for the two of us to feast our eyes on. Darren had never had an opportunity to see her in this way, which became blatantly obvious when he immediately drove his face down and buried his mouth over her right breast, and began massaging her nipple with his lips and his tongue.

After a few moments once Darren removed his mouth from her now red and stiff nipple, I took the opportunity to dive in myself. I massaged her left breast with one hand as I bit down, sucked and lathered her nipple with my tongue. A moan escaped from Katie's mouth as her eyes were now closed, and her entire body bucked, swayed and slithered as she lay in between Darren and I.

I continued working over her breast and enjoying watching her lick her lips, her eyes still closed with moans seeping out from those lips even more so now. I hadn't even noticed that Darren had moved down the bed a bit, and was now kneeling next to her legs. When I looked over I realized that his fingers had already found their way to her pussy. I removed my mouth from her breast and she continued slowly bucking her hips and moaning, as Darren's fingers had apparently made their way inside of her without me noticing. I watched as he seemed to expertly swirl his fingers inside of her, while her body would begin to thrust and buck along in rhythm with his fingers. He continued working those fingers deeper and deeper into her until they were just about up to the knuckle. Katie's moans were becoming louder as he did this, and I realized she had to be close to cumming.

It was then that my mind started to race again, wondering what I should do. Should I move in and try to switch out with him? Should I tap him on the shoulder to let him know I wasn't sure if I was comfortable with him bringing my girlfriend to orgasm? These thoughts and more ran through my brain as he suddenly pulled his two fingers out of her now dripping-wet pussy. She hadn't cum yet, so I began to wonder if maybe Darren recognized that things may have been going a little overboard.

He got up from the bed and removed the sleeveless shirt he was wearing, revealing his now sweat-soaked body, the muscles in his chest and abs tightened and glistening from the perspiration and the heat within the room.

I looked down at Katie, who was still out of breath from the intensity of her near-orgasm a moment ago. She reached her hand out, wrapped her fingers around the back of my head, and pulled my face down onto hers. At this point her lips were warmer than ever as she slid her tongue past mine and twirled it around inside my mouth. I reciprocated ever-so-willingly and joined my tongue with hers as they danced yet again.

After a few moments she released my lips from hers, and glanced back over towards Darren, who had now removed his basketball shorts as well as his boxers, revealing his massive and rock-hard cock. I was caught off guard right away by how big his cock was, as I had never seen it before, however Darren had often joked in the past about not being able to find condoms big enough to fit him. I had always chalked it up to his usual cockiness and arrogance. To be honest I'd be lying if I said I had never thought about what his cock actually looked like, though I never imagined it would be under circumstances like these.

Upon seeing him like this I was flooded with another wave of heat through my face and my body, and with a myriad of mixed emotions running through my head. This was my best-friend, yet despite my shock of seeing his dick in full view, and seeing it so solid and hard, I couldn't help but feel a sensation of arousal flickering inside of me. What was also running through my mind was wonder as to what he was planning to do next, as I hadn't so much as made a move towards my girlfriend's already soaked and used pussy.

The thoughts in my mind clouded over as Darren, now standing completely naked with throbbing cock in hand, climbed back onto the bed and maneuvered himself in between Katie's legs, which she parted willingly, welcoming him.

I remained where I was next to them as I saw Katie wrap her fingers around the back of Darren's neck, and pull him down into a kiss, the same way she had a few moments earlier with me. This time though she ran her other hand down along Darren's back, caressing down to his ass, where she gave a tight squeeze, and then slid her fingers back up his sweat-covered, muscular back.

For the first time she began to moan into the kiss, as they buried their tongues deep into each other's mouths. She was seeming to show more pleasure from his kiss now than she had all night, and more than she had shown while kissing me. His hand moved over her breast and squeezed and massaged it, as she let out another moan into his mouth.

In my mind I knew I should be making my way in to break up what was happening, so that I could get another turn with Katie, who after all was my girlfriend. Despite this thought, I just felt frozen, and I couldn't bring myself to reach so much as a hand forward.

Their deep and sensual kiss continued, with Darren now slowly sliding his hands down from Katie's breasts, down her hips, and over to the sides of her ass, before he brought one hand over to his still throbbing cock that was now dangling in between her legs. Upon seeing this I felt another overwhelming rush of heat flood my face, and the thought in my head a moment ago was now an urgent warning.

He stroked his cock a few times as it grew slightly harder, to the point where its massive mushroom head looked as if it was about to explode.

I sat frozen and unable to move as Darren slowly slid the massive mushroom head of his cock into Katie's soaking wet entrance. My face was now both on fire and locked in a state of confusion and shock, as Darren slid the rest of his long and thick rod deep into her.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing as he adjusted his body over top of her, while she parted her legs a bit more to allow him to fully enter her. He completed his slow and steady thrust deep into the core of her pussy, and Katie then wrapped her legs around his waist. All I could do in that moment was just sit and watch helplessly as he began thrusting and grinding in and out of Katie in front of me. I no longer had any thoughts at all as my mind seemed to go completely blank, as Katie bucked her hips into Darren again in perfect rhythm with his thrusts.

Again she pulled him in for yet another kiss, this time with both of their completely nude and sweat-soaked bodies firmly pressed against each other. I looked over and could see Darren's ass flexing with each deep thrust, and Katie's legs locked together tightly enough to hold his cock in as deep as it could go with each of those thrusts. The heat in my face was not subsiding as he increased his speed, now resulting in more moans from Katie's lips. The moans were becoming so powerful that she would need to break her lips from his in order to let it out, and then she'd return her mouth to his once she had done so. His pounding into her was becoming harder and harder as I heard the wet smack of his balls slapping against her with each drive of his cock. Darren began grunting as he turned up his speed even more, his arms now holding himself up for leverage. Katie held her hands on his hips as he arched over her, making every effort to plant his cock as deep as humanly possible inside of her.

My mouth wanted to speak, to tell them to stop. This had gone from a threesome between us, to ending up with me sitting in stunned silence and watching my best friend have complete sex with my girlfriend in front of me. On top of all of it, Katie, my girlfriend of six months, seemed to be welcoming and enjoying every moment of it. I had no idea why I was feeling the way I was feeling, and why I couldn't get myself to do anything about what was happening.

Katie's moans had now become screams of pleasure, and I knew what it meant. I knew that yet again, Darren had brought my girlfriend to the edge of orgasm, though this time it was clear he had no intention of stopping.

The thrusts and smacks against her dripping wet body got more and more intense, as Darren lowered himself down onto Katie, their bodies firmly connected once again. Each thrust now generated a louder squeal from Katie's lips, as orgasm became imminent. A final blast of heat swam through my entire body as I watched Darren slow his thrusts down once more just before finally giving one more thrust of his cock deep into Katie, as she let out a piercing scream of ecstasy. They bucked their hips in perfect rhythm as his cock exploded inside of her, pumping load after load of warm cum into every part of her. Her eyes opened briefly as I saw those beautiful blues roll back in indescribable pleasure. Darren continued slow, deep and controlled thrusts into her as he continued to empty every ounce of his seed into Katie's body. She continued to lay there with her hands around his waist, holding him inside of her, still bucking against him, so that she could willingly accept every bit of what he had delivered.

Still, as they lie there on top of each other, I remained in absolute shock. I had had multiple opportunities to keep things from going over the line, but instead I sat in silence as my best friend took my girlfriend right in front of my eyes. I still had no explanation for my own lack of action, but whatever that reason may have been, it wouldn't change what had just happened. What was Darren's reasoning? What about Katie? No matter the question, all I was left with was confusion.

Once Katie and Darren recomposed themselves, Darren moved off of the bed and began getting dressed. Katie rolled over, raised her face to mine, and planted a kiss.

"You good baby?" she asked softly with a smile as she began to stretch.

I remained silent, and after a moment, she reached down to grab her shirt from the floor, and as she came up placed her hand on my cheek and caressed it. Her hand was wet with sweat and felt cool against my skin.

"Baby..." she cooed. As she caressed her hand against my cheek, she traced her thumb across my lips. I felt it push against them, intending to enter, and I parted my lips in acceptance. A smile grew on her as my eyes drifted shut, and she slid her thumb into my mouth and I tasted the leftover fluid of sweat and sex that still lingered.

"You good baby?" she whispered softly.

I opened my eyes, nodded my head, and sucked the remaining juices from her finger...

To be continued in Part 2...