The Cul-De-Sac Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because I appeared not to have suffered any ill-effects from the blow to my head I was being released at 2pm and arrangements had been made for a social services health visitor to be at my house when I was taken home. She had been tasked with ensuring that a temporary loan of a bed to be installed downstairs was provided; it appeared that this could be problematic as demand exceeded supply.

Eventually everything was sorted and I was back in my home. One surprise had arrived in the shape of Eve who had seen me arrive in an ambulance and came to see if she could help.

Eve was a star. She still had the bed that her mother had used during her last year; although it was in a dismantled state she still had all the bits and pieces. She also had a folding wheelchair so she and the social worker quickly had them installed in my house and a much relieved social worker returned to her office to report that the job was done.

I soon found that Eve viewed me as her charge and set about organizing everything that could be done to make my present situation bearable. I had become a focus for her need to be of use.

It wasn't long before I realized that my situation had certain benefits. The first indication came when Eve asked me for my house keys and advised me that she was off to my hardware store to have copies made for herself and for Donna. She went next door and asked Linda if she could sit with me until she returned, which she did.

Eve returned and told me that the staff of both shops had been informed of the situation and would make sure that I was kept informed of anything they thought I should be aware of.

With a big smile on her face she then informed me that it was bath time! I have to say that being stripped and placed on a waterproof sheet was not enjoyable. Being soaped and washed was.

As Eve began her task she told me that for the past Five years; as she watched me grow to manhood, she had wondered what it would be like to have sex with me, but had never really expected to find out. Now that such a perfect opportunity had arrived she was not going to chicken out.

She spent a long time making certain that my cock was fully soaped, and then gently rubbed the resulting erection until I began to reach for her breasts with my one good hand. Backing away, she took the belt from my bathrobe and used it to tie my wrist to the metal frame of the bed and then resumed her task of ensuring that I knew exactly what the next few weeks were going to be like.

I was rinsed and dried, thoroughly, and then body lotion was applied and gently rubbed into my skin. Eve played particular attention to my scrotum, making sure that no area of skin was missed. She also had a little difficulty around my anus, but slowly and surely she made certain that I received all the attention I could handle.

Once everything had been cleared away I was treated to a strip tease which ensured that my erection remained as precisely that until she was ready to resume her tactile assault on the part of me that she was most interested in.

Her breasts were proud, small and peaked with large, erect nipples that obviously needed to be gently mauled and sucked and I was longing to ensure that they were. I noted that she had no pubic hair and it looked incredibly sexy.

I told Eve that I was only too willing for her to find out whatever she wanted, but I would appreciate some active participation in the proceedings. This information got me absolutely nowhere, this was because Eve was determined that no matter whatever happened afterwards she was going to be in full control of the immediate proceedings.

She stroked my cock until it hurt, and then she leant forward and very slowly sucked and licked my cock head whilst running her fingernails along the length of my shaft until my backside was lifting off the bed in my desire to get my cock inside her.

In her own good time she reached the moment I was begging for, her mouth engulfed my cock. This was no mean feat, I have a 9inch cock and it is a little over 5inches in circumference, so that is quite a lump of meat to swallow. She took her time and she stopped for rests but eventually she had it all.

Eve gagged a few times as I entered her throat, but she kept at it until she was able to have the full length of my erection sliding in and out of her mouth. It was heaven, but bloody tiring because my body was like a bow. I pleaded with her to undo my hand, but she wouldn't, what she did do was place one of her nipples against my mouth and allow me to use my tongue and lips on a fat, proudly erect, nipple.

I'm certain that for a moment she almost let me go, but she recovered her composure and withdrew from me. Flushed and perspiring she may have been, but she was still in control.

I did manage to get one of my wishes granted when she climbed onto the bed and carefully straddled me. I guessed that she had reached the point at which she was about to impale herself on my cock and fuck me. I suggested that at this point I thought her pleasure would be increased if she moved up my body and allowed me the honour and pleasure of tasting her vaginal fluids and using my tongue to arouse her clitoris.

Eve thought about it and reasoned that, as I was tethered to the bed she was in no danger of losing control, so she allowed me to taste her and lick and nibble her clitoris until she could no longer wait for fulfilment.

She moved back down my body and, taking my cock in hand, she guided me to her hot and dripping sex tunnel. She sank down my swollen shaft with a sound halfway between a sigh and a groan as her vagina was forced to encompass that which she had been longing to experience.

It was obvious that her vagina hadn't had much traffic of the male persuasion because she was such a tight fit, but she was wet and therefore my cock was sliding inside her reasonably easily and Eve did all the work, I was merely an instrument in her carnal satisfaction.

She didn't last long, which was just as well because seconds after she'd finished climaxing I told her to get off me quickly, she just managed to get her vagina clear before a jet of semen boiled out of my cock and spurted over her stomach.

Eve took herself off to have a shower; but at least she untied me first, and on her return she washed my genitals, but without the erotic overtones this time.

I had to tell Eve what she'd started.

"I hope you realize that once I've got mobility you are going to find out exactly what it's like to be tied down and fucked."

"You have to understand that I have had lots of sexual experiences and I know what I like, so believe me when I say I rather think I'll enjoy that.

I'll be happy to let you find out what it's like to be fully in control, but until then I'm afraid you'll have to be the one underneath. I could be persuaded to leave your hand free occasionally. Would that help you to accept the situation?"

"I've already accepted the situation, I merely wish you to be prepared for what follows. I have very little experience of sexual encounters, but I have watched a few porn videos and I have a good memory for the basics. Now I want to find out if the real thing is as good as it appears to be, so far it does appear to be the case."

Eve got me into a pair of boxer shorts and then dressed me in a pair of cargo shorts and a sweatshirt before making dinner. In view of the amount of time she'd spent in 'familiarising' herself with my capabilities there hadn't been much time to make a proper meal so it was steak and chips for today.

When Donna arrived home she and Eve had a chat and between them devised Donna and Linda came round a little later to see how things were and to discuss a plan of action, especially in the meals and cleanliness departments.

Donna was given a set of my door keys and Eve told her that she'd move a few things from her own house into my spare bedroom so that she'd be on hand should I need help during the night.

From the expression on Donna's face I gathered that she didn't believe that for a minute, but she merely smiled and said that she thought it was an excellent idea and she that she would be happy to come and give assistance occasionally, especially at weekends so that Eve could have a break.

Eve said that she would have to leave me for an hour as she had to have her walk otherwise she'd start getting leg cramps. Donna surprised me by asking Eve if she could accompany her. She said that she needed to get some fresh air after a day inside a hospital and that they could chat about the 'finer points' of caring for me as they walked.

Linda was deputised as my minder and off they went. She waited until she saw them disappear into the park then delved into my book case and located the little pile of DVD's hidden therein.

Having started the video she'd chosen she sat beside me and ran her hand between my legs until she was happy with the bulge that resulted. Without removing her gaze from the TV screen she opened my flies and pulled my still thickening cock out of my shorts and commenced to gently masturbate me as she watched two middle aged ladies investigating the inner recesses of each other's sex.

At the point where the 'husband' of one of the two ladies appeared on the scene, Linda released my cock and swiftly removed her knickers before standing beside my good arm. She then took my hand and thrust it up her skirt. I'm a bright bloke; I guessed that she wanted me to feel her wet sex and clitoris, so I did.

I also had a good feel of her bottom and, because I too had learned things from watching porn, I pressed my finger against her anus and felt her twitch. I didn't press hard and my reward was her sphincter opening slightly. I moved my finger round for a moment and then pressed my thumb against her clitoris.

Linda climaxed almost immediately and rewarded me by kneeling down and sucked me to my own release. Because of my earlier activity the amount of my ejaculation was somewhat less than that which her first encounter had led her to expect.

When Linda had recovered her composure, and put her knickers back on, she dropped a bombshell.

"I'm still a virgin. I don't want to be and I want you to be first. I want you to fuck me and I intend to make sure that you do. I'm damn sure you fucked my mother last night and it looks as if Eve is getting ready to go the same route, or is that why you smell so clean and fragrant? She's already had you and cleaned you up! Now I know why you didn't cum as much as yesterday.

"You are a sitting duck and I rather think you're going to need all the bed rest you can get because I'm joining the queue. Mum and Eve are probably working out a time table right now, but I'm going to throw my spanner in their works as soon as they return."

"I'm all for having three women using my body, but why did you have to wait until I couldn't do anything myself?"

"Because you presented the perfect opportunity for three lonely women who know and like you, to have a chance of some sexual pleasure. One is probably sex starved; one has found that men in general can't be trusted and has been hurt too many times to trust a stranger again, and I've only just decided what it is that I'm missing and the temptation is far too strong to ignore.

"The DVD did it for me, I suppose the birthday present thing was all the excuse that mum needed and even Eve saw her chance to get fucked and now I'm sure she took it."

"What's this 'get fucked'? She fucked me. I was tied down."

"Okay, so she made damn sure you couldn't interfere and she wouldn't get hurt. Come to think of it, I rather fancy doing a little bit of that. Whichever way you look at it you get have a lovely time ahead of you and it won't stop when the casing comes off. I'm disappointed because I'll be away at the University when that happens."

"I'm going to be having a hard-on every time I see or think of you. I can't wait to strip the covering off that body of yours. Do me a favour and leave the first time until I've got full mobility again, we'll enjoy it much more then."

She tidied me up and went to make us both a drink so that when Donna and Eve returned they found the two of us watching a porn video. This shocked Donna until Linda pointed out that she was a big girl and had been the one who wanted it on.

While this was happening, Eve realized what was happening on the screen and sank down into an armchair to watch the activity of the three people engaged in pleasuring each other.

I watched her closely and it was easy to see that it was arousing her, so I could use that knowledge when we were alone because it could easily be used as a switch to turn her on.

What I didn't see was that Donna had stopped talking to Linda and that now all three of them were watching the screen. When I did notice, my mind ran on the obvious track of: Well, now things are getting very interesting; they are not averse to threesomes and group sex.

They watched until the final scenes of the ladies sucking the 'husband' clean and then Donna helped Eve to transfer me into the bed. Eve went to her house and brought some stuff round and then I was left to sleep.

I was tired and rapidly fell asleep. I awoke to the sound of noises from the kitchen soon followed by the smell of frying bacon intermingled with the aroma of coffee.

Eve came in and got me into a comfortable sitting position then brought a tray with a huge breakfast upon it. She sat and watched as I devoured it and once I had finished she removed the tray, returning some twenty minutes later having washed up.

The bedclothes were pulled back and I was divested of my pyjama trousers and then transferred to the wheelchair from which the cushion had been removed revealing a hole under which was a removable bowl. The next ten minutes need no description.

Once I had been washed and dressed, during which time Eve amused herself by running her finger nails down my stiffening cock, but she didn't go any further much to my disappointment.

Once I was settled Eve went for her morning walk and told me that Linda would be in shortly to 'baby sit' until she returned. Ten minutes later Linda arrived, and without any preamble took a small package from her pocket and unwrapped a pair of foam covered handcuffs which she'd just purchased from my second-hand shop.

Linda snapped the 'cuffs on my wrist and then to the chair arm. Next she opened my flies and her cool hand wrapped around my now swollen cock and masturbated me for a few minutes before bending over and putting her lips to my cock head and slowly sucking me into her mouth.

She played with me; she teased me and eventually she would pay for it, when I was sufficiently fit enough to make the pay-back last a long time.

It was a wonderful way to spend a morning.

When Eve returned she made coffee for the three of us. She then took Linda into the kitchen. I could hear their voices, but I was unable to make out what they were saying.

When they returned it was to raid my store of porn vids. Having selected one, they pushed me to the sofa and transferred me from the wheelchair to the sofa, but then refastened me to the chair arm before settling down to watch a rerun of the one they'd watched yesterday. Linda sat beside me with Eve sitting on her left.

Eventually I found out what they'd planned. Eve pulled the hem of Linda's skirt up to her pubic mound and then sat watching the screen again, but with her hand tucked between Linda's thighs.

A finger must have been pressing inwards because it wasn't long before Linda sighed and parted her thighs to allow Eve's finger easier, and greater, access.

Instead of continuing to press on Linda's clitoral hood she slid her hand upwards over the thin material of her knickers until she reached the top, her hand then travelled back down her belly, only this time it was inside her knickers, giving skin to skin contact and causing the knickers to begin their downward journey.

Linda lifted her bottom to make the removal of her knickers an easy task and once they were clear of her feet Eve was on her knees and forcing Linda's legs upwards and apart. Linda slid a little lower on the sofa and Eve pressed her face hard against Linda's soft slit. From the noises that Linda started to make I think Eve's mouth and tongue must have been working overtime.

Linda lowered her legs to Eve's waist and crossed her ankles. Taking hold of Eve's head she made certain that Eve stayed exactly where she wanted her to be until she came.

I was busy masturbating, but I'd not been forgotten. Linda's hand moved to my erection. It was gripped and squeezed and stroked until she found a rhythm that suited her.

It was galling to be unable to get my good hand on her body, but at least I was being cared for and as time passed Linda's excitement grew until her belly was rippling and her hips were beginning to jerk up and down. I knew when exactly when the moment arrived that she reached fulfilment, her hand clamped tightly on my cock.

Eve saved me from getting a permanent kink in my cock because she shuffled from between Linda's legs and her soaking vulva to kneel in front of me and take my erection into her hot, wet mouth and sucked me until she was happy with the amount of coating of Linda's cum juice that it now had.

She stood, removed her skirt and knickers and then carefully knelt on the sofa to straddle me and lower herself down my cock. She lifted herself up and this time Linda reached around her and found Eve's clitoris then Eve began pumping as Linda's other hand reached around her to lift her blouse up so that she could grasp Eve's unsupported breast.

I just managed to get the nipple of her other breast between my lips before she came followed almost immediately by my own release.

After we'd had a rest, the ladies washed and tidied themselves and then they did the same for me, but I couldn't fail to notice that my cock must have been considered extra dirty.

Linda went to the supermarket after lunch, Eve did some house cleaning and I slept. She'd transferred me back into my bed and I went out light a light.

When I awoke I found Eve watching another porn DVD. The story line appeared to be three college girls with nothing to do but have sex with each other and any other female they could persuade to join them.

It soon became apparent that Eve was aroused by this theme in general and one scene in particular because she kept replaying that particular section.

After a while she sighed and stopped the video, then switched the TV off. She turned and saw me watching her so I asked her if I could ask her something that had been intriguing me ever since my accident had started things going the way they had.

She said okay and finally we talked. I discovered that she was more into females than males; she wasn't averse to having a man but on her Eighteenth birthday she'd been seduced by her mother and one of her friends and had rather enjoyed it.

One day she was introduced to the daughter of her mother's friend, she had just turned Eighteen and had duly been seduced by the two mothers so she was in the same situation, they were encouraged to have sex with each other and had found that they liked each other. So now she had easy access to three sexual partners.

She'd told her mum's friend that she'd been wondering what it would be like to be fucked. Thirty minutes later she found out because the woman had put a strap-on dildo on and led her through the business of losing her virginity and then being brought to a climax.

Eve said that once she'd got over the shock of being entered, she'd enjoyed the experience and so one evening she'd gone out with the express intention of getting herself impaled by a flesh and blood penis.

She'd enjoyed the experience of being fucked, but not the person who did it for her and after two further one night stands she decided to give it up and stay with her female lovers. Eventually her mother's friend died and her daughter moved away. Then her own mother became seriously ill and bed-bound, which was the end of her social life and sexual activities, until I had my accident.