The Cul-De-Sac Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That meant Donna was now with Eve and Edith and we wouldn't be seeing them for some time. I got Alf to tell me about the Christmas party:

"We were heading for a canal marina to lay over for the festivities there. We were passing a moored boat when a woman shouted that their engine had a fault and could we give them a lift to the marina.

"I'm good with engines and I also carry a fair number of spares so I had a look and saw that I could fix the problem. I had the tools and the time, but I would have to drain the oil and spare oil was something I didn't have. Edith took Mary to our boat for a cuppa then Frank and I set to and fixed the problem.

"After I'd cleaned up we convinced them that the best thing to do was come with us to the marina to get the oil. It would be dark before we could return so we'd stay overnight and return early the next day.

"They agreed, we transferred what they needed into our spare bedroom, secured their boat and set off. The marina was packed so we had to go a little further down the canal to moor and walk back. We got the oil and got back to the boat just before dark.

"We showered and dressed for an evening out then walked back to the marina. We ate and then we went to the bar and partied. We got back to the boat at two in the morning, very drunk and disorderly just about describes us. I do mean very drunk.

"None of us remember much about the rest of the night, but we woke up with each other's spouses. Mary woke me up and said that we must have spent the night together because Frank and Edith were fucking in the other bedroom and Edith was asking Frank to go slowly.

"She was looking really worried, until I showed her my erection, and then she smiled and said that knowing what Frank was doing to my wife she may as well enjoy the situation as well. All four of us enjoyed the situation so much that we didn't get dressed at all that day. We spent the time having sex, or getting ready to have sex.

"Both women were intent on getting fucked as often as they could and in the end it was only exhaustion that stopped us. We had lunch in the nude and we decided on a light dinner so that we could stay on board and fuck some more. I know a lot of positions for sex now, but Edith will only do them when we meet Frank and Mary.

"We've met them twice since then and we've fucked the night away on both occasions, but we've not bothered with the booze part of the scene. We know why we there and were not shy of performing in front of each other. It's a real turn on knowing what we're going to be doing with either woman. The odd thing that we've never done anything like it before or even talked about it and Edith loves it."

It was obvious that Alf was intrigued by us. He asked what our situation was so I gave him a quick explanation. I told him that this was the first time that we'd indulged in any form of sexual activity with anyone else, and although I hadn't actually taken an active part I would really like to get Edith on a bed if they were agreeable.

Three sexually satiated, showered and dressed females appeared and demanded sustenance. I told them that we were not far from our homes and if they cared to follow us they could moor in our reserved mooring and then come with us to return our hired boat. After that I would love to take them for a meal and then back to our homes.

Alf took Edith to one side and had a quiet word with her, she glanced at me and said something to Alf and then she came to me and told me that she'd been thinking that I wasn't interested in her. She was happy to find that she was wrong and so yes, she would love me to take her to bed.

As soon as we were inside the house Edith told me she'd asked Eve what size my cock was and now she wanted to see it for herself. I was invited to show it to her and could I do it sooner rather than any other time.

I could. We went upstairs and then I removed my clothing and any doubts that she'd about whether I was interested or not. Her clothing came off and it remained off throughout the next day.

Having got her undressed I felt my way around her body starting at her neck. By the time I'd moved down to the swell of her breasts she was trembling, and when I finally touched her nipples she moaned and pressed my hands against her breasts.

Pushing her hands away I continued my tactile inspection of her body. I moved behind her and felt her bottom cheeks and then pushed a finger into the cleft until I felt her anus at which point I stopped moving my finger, and pressed.

She jerked, but then relaxed and parted her legs to allow my hand a little more room to investigate her. Not wishing to go too quickly I removed my finger and reached around her to stroke her stomach and then gradually lowered my hand down to her vulva. At which point she felt behind her, grasped my erection and then said:

"Please Peter, stop teasing me and fuck me."

I asked her to get on the bed and spread her legs wide apart which she rapidly did and then I pushed a pillow under her bottom so that I could get my mouth around her sex more easily.

I spent time licking and sucking her labia and clitoris with the occasional insertion of a finger, but one hand was always roving over her stomach and soft breasts.

I was now desperate to give her what she wanted and so I moved up between her thighs and over her body. As I inserted the head of my cock inside the opening to her vagina I asked her if she'd enjoyed the attentions of Eve and Donna. All she said was:

"Please; fuck me."

"I will, but I want to know what you thought about having sex with another woman. If you enjoyed the experience, then we have a future as a group because it's all of us or nothing and were not interested in one-off fixtures. "YES, I enjoyed it; YES I want to do it again, NOW WILL YOU PLEASE FUCK ME?"

I did. We settled down to get some sleep around 4am. At 9:30 my alarm sounded and at 9:50 I entered her again. I had her knees up against her breasts with her legs trapped by my arms because my hands were on either side of her head. I was vigorously pounding into her so that my groin was smacking against her labia.

She climaxed, loudly. Pulling out of her, I turned her onto her stomach. She was very quiet as my finger explored the crevice between the cheeks of her soft buttocks and touched her rear entrance.

I reached for the lube spray and applied a burst to her anus and my finger which caused her to tense a little. She tensed a little more when my finger returned to her anus and pressed against the sphincter.

I slowly applied a rotation to the pressure and was rewarded with a sigh as her sphincter opened and my finger was allowed to enter her. Slowly and gently I moved my finger in a circular motion as I finger fucked her anus, getting ever deeper inside her until at last I reached the inner sphincter.

"Please, I've never had this done to me. It feels strange and I'm not sure about letting you do it."

"I'll be slow and careful and the last thing I want to do is hurt you. Tell me if anything I do hurts you and you could also tell me if you like any particular part of what I do."

I withdrew my finger, applied more lube to her open anal passage and then inserted two fingers into her. She sighed and moaned as I formed a hook with my fingers and pressed hard onto the membrane separating her anal canal and vagina.

I removed my fingers from her bottom and waited until she'd recovered her composure and then I asked her to suck me until I came. As she sucked my cock into her mouth I told her that on the next occasion we had sex I wanted to put my cock where my fingers had just been so that I could enter her rectum.

I asked her if she would allow that if I did it very slowly and used plenty of lubrication. She nodded and I came, she swallowed the lot without any fuss. Life was going to be very tiring from now on.

We showered and went downstairs for food and rest. Eva and Donna were making Brunch and told us that Alf was fast asleep in bed. Donna said that he fell asleep the moment he finished fucking her and she hadn't had the heart to wake him. It was Eve who told us that he had done all right. He'd had both of them twice and not just quickies either.

Edith said she should feel jealous because he never manages more than three times with her and that didn't occur often anyway. She asked them if I'd ever done anything to their bottoms and Donna laughed and said that she'd be disappointed if I didn't.

She looked at me in a questioning way so I said that I'd only used my finger. Donna then told Edith that if she'd felt happy with that then she'd enjoy the real thing.

After we'd eaten, Edith asked if we'd mind if she also went for a little nap. Of course we didn't mind and off she went to find her husband. We discussed the events of the past couple of days and agreed that we'd enjoyed having our guests. They were good company without the sex, but we all agreed that Edith's sex drive was a real bonus and we should discuss the situation with them this evening.

During that evenings discussion Alf said that he'd also given the matter some thought and had come up with a plan we may like. He said that as they lived on their boat full time they could come and visit us twice a year and we could visit them on their boat twice a year.

It would suit them best if they came to us during the winter parts of the year and we'd enjoy the summer weather on the boat much better than the cold damp periods.

He was correct and we went for that. We exchanged mobile numbers and then went out for a meal. On our return, Alf asked if we'd be upset if we didn't have sex because they were worn out and needed to get some proper sleep before they set off tomorrow to meet up with Frank and Mary next week.

No problem there but I did get my hands to Edith's soft buttocks to let her know what awaited her on our next meeting.

A birthday unblocks life's highway.

By: djinnrummy

My name is Peter; I'm single, I'm 6ft 1inch tall and weigh 210lbs. I live in a cul-de-sac, which suits me because I have no intention of going anywhere else. It used to be a sad street in a sad part of town, but the circle of life took another turn and suddenly the world was a much brighter place and life was really worth living.

One side of the street used to consist of a wall, behind which lay a disused canal. The council have removed that wall; renovated the canal path, and erected a wrought iron fence between the street and the canal path. Volunteers have cleaned out the canal so that it now connects to the canal network again.

The four houses that form the residential side of the street have doors which lead directly onto the street. Each house has a small rear garden which ended at the wall of a disused factory. This has now been dismantled and the area redeveloped into an aquatics and gymnasium centre. The boundary is now a low wall and railings

At the end of the street was another wall, this one forming part of the boundary of a warehouse lorry park which closed down. All told it really had been a sad place to live in.

The end wall has gone and now there is a low wall with a gate to a path through the new park and garden which the council provided.

The consequence of all this is that the houses became 'hot property' but they'll not be sold because my father had bought three of the Four houses after the war therefore they were now mine.

I was born and raised in that street. My parents were already in their late 50's when they had me, so I had a rather dull and boring childhood as they were often ill and I had to be around to look after them therefore I had few friends.

The end house, number 6, used to be the home of a quiet lady and her daughter Eve. We never saw a man there so we decided that she was no longer married, or had never been married. Eventually she died; leaving Eve to carry on the tradition of what I assume was a monotonous existence. Again, I never saw a man. We stopped to chat if we met in the street, but never about personal matters.

Eve was about Twenty years older than me. She'd stopped working about Two years ago when she was made redundant so she was at home a great deal of the time. Each day, morning and evening, rain or shine, she went for an hour long walk.

I live in the house next door, which is number 5. After my parents died I lived in much the same way as Eve.

Number 4 is occupied by Donna and her daughter Linda. Donna looks to be about forty and I know that Linda is Eighteen years old.

Donna is a nurse at the hospital. She often asks me to look after Linda if she is detained at work; needs to go out unexpectedly, or on the evening she goes to keep fit classes, otherwise we have little contact with each other. Linda is a studious; polite, pleasant, and very attractive girl. I have no problem about looking after her.

She will be starting University next month, reading physics. I admit that I have always longed to get my hands on Donna's body, ever since I was old enough to have sexual urges, even if I would have needed guidance on what came next. I suppose I should also admit that just lately I've also been having lustful thoughts about Linda.

Numbers 3 and 2 no longer exist. Mr Hitler paid for their demolition during the war.

Number 1 has a dental surgery on the ground floor and a solicitor's office on the upper floor.

So it had been a small grey world into which I'd fitted very well. I could never be thought to be good looking or even interesting to the people who lived their lives rushing about in the bright light that started at the exit from my street.

I don't have fixed regular working hours because I own a pawnbroker and second hand shop and also the hardware store next door plus three others. I also own the house I live in together with number 4 and number 6. My main businesses are a ten minute stroll from my house and that meant that I rarely have to venture out of my comfort zone.

Dad had started and run both places and taught me the ropes. Over time, as he prospered he had bought the other three and turned all of them into profit making operations.

He had also chosen the people who actually do the daily work, and he merely turned up for an hour or so each day just to keep an eye on things. That suited me so I followed in his footsteps.

After I'd been through the sales ledgers and seen just how profitable the business was I'd had a hard time understanding why we lived in such a dismal area. Dad pointed out that if we lived in a more desirable area we would incur far greater outgoings.

The travel time to and from work each day would eat into our leisure time and as he and mum frequently went to the theatre or cinemas they would have to rush meals and allow for transport times, so they opted to live close to work and leisure. It made sense, and so I followed suite.

My life changed one Sunday when a few rays of light from the sun began to shine on my little world as I celebrated my twenty-sixth birthday. I say 'celebrated', but I was merely having a few glasses of wine whilst watching a DVD on the TV. I had one nice surprise. It was a birthday card, from Eve of all people; she'd never done that before.

What actually happened to change my view of the world is that Donna came to my door and asked me to watch out for Linda who'd gone out for a couple of hours. Donna had just been invited, by a work colleague, to go to a theatre matinee performance as her husband had decided he didn't want to go and Linda hadn't taken her keys with her when she went out.

I didn't have a computer so I had been watching a porn video when Donna knocked. I had pressed the pause button and switched the TV to live broadcast before I opened the front door. Of course I would look out for Linda, of course I forgot about the porn video, and of course I forgot about the DVD case with its erotic artwork picture which lay on my sofa.

Donna hadn't been gone ten minutes when Linda knocked as I was in the kitchen getting some biscuits.

I played at being the perfect host and offered to make Linda a drink, she asked for a coffee so off I went into the kitchen. On my return I found that Linda had spotted the DVD case and immediately switched the TV to Video input and was now looking at a freeze frame of a young lady, not much older than herself, on her knees in front of a man seated on a sofa with half of his large penis in her mouth.

I put the cup down and tried to get to the remote, but Linda had it in her hand and immediately placed it down her T-shirt. She is not the most desirable girl in the town, but she is very definitely not at a long way back in the queue and does possess a very noticeable pair of breasts, and a fabulously rounded rear end. The remote nestled easily between her breasts and she knew I didn't dare try to get it from there.

The bargaining began straight away. She wouldn't tell Donna about the porn if I allowed her to watch it. I knew I had to give in so I agreed.

Linda retrieved the remote and jumped back to the start of the video. She was pretty still and relaxed up until the moment that the girl took her blouse and 'bra off so that the male could fondle her breasts and roll her nipples between his fingers.

I was watching Linda closely as the girl undid the man's belt then begin to unzip his trousers, she leaned against the sofa back and slid her hand down to her pubic mound and began to press a finger against her sex.

The moment arrived where; when the girl took hold of the man's cock to masturbate him, I picked up enough courage to take Linda's other hand and place it on my own stiffening cock. Even though it was still encased in my track suit trousers she was able to feel its stiffness and glory be, she grasp it firmly and started to masturbate me through the material.

I could see that her eyes were still firmly fixed on the screen as she pulled the hem of her skirt up so that she could press more easily against her labia. She was now sweating as her fingers rubbed against her clitoris.

I decided to push my luck a little further and lifted my bottom so that I could slide my track suit trousers and boxer shorts to my knees. This attracted her attention and she gasped as she saw the whole of what she'd had hold of, but she still reached to grasp it again.

Her eyes returned to the screen so that she could watch the girl begin to suck the man's cock, she watched until all his cock was inside the girl, and then she pressed the pause button. Moving to kneel in front of me, Linda now used both hands to massage my throbbing erection.

She looked up at me and told me that when she went to school she'd held two or three cocks belonging to boys from school, but they'd never been as big or as stiff as the one she was holding now. In view of the fact that I was a fully grown man I would have been surprised at any other comparison, but I was strangely pleased.

Tentatively she placed her lips against my cock head and then parted them to allow my erection to enter her. Slowly, gently, and gradually, she sucked me into her. It wasn't long before her confidence grew to the point that she was taking most of my cock into her warm, wet, mouth and I realized that very soon I was going to cum.

I had had very little experience of any sort of sex and this was the first time I'd experienced oral sex. I managed to pull my cock out of her mouth and point it at a newspaper just as the molten lava in my balls erupted from it.

"I'm glad I wasn't sucking you when that came out, I couldn't have swallowed all that. Did you like what I did? I tried to do it just like the girl in the video did to the man, but she never caused him do what you just did."

"He's an experienced porn actor and must have had that done to him dozens of times, that was my first time and I loved it. I'd be able to last a lot longer if I had more practical experience, and as you did that so well on your first time I would be really pleased if you agreed to make sure that I get that experience."

1...45678...11