The Cul-De-Sac Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary, like any group we have a few rules, we really only have three.

"The most important rule is that you never tell anyone about us.

"The second rule is more about what we are:

"Any member may initiate sex with any other member at any time and place in whichever way they desire. You must be willing to participate in group sex. You do not have to take part in anal sex.

"Rule three is simple:

"You will not be allowed to request having sex in privacy.

"They are the only rules we have. Everything else is normal socially accepted behaviour. Do you agree to abide by the rules?"

"Yes, and John signed yes.

"I don't have a problem with the sofa, at the moment I'd settle for the floor. It's funny, but it doesn't seem odd discussing where you're going to get screwed with a man you've only just met.

I was getting an erection and I knew that very soon Mary was going to have a very stiff cock inside her. Donna helped me to lift her onto the sofa in a sitting position and then she went to have a shower as I undressed her.

I opened her blouse and then removed it. Running my hands over her neck and shoulders and then down over her lacy 'bra caused my cock to stiffen. Her firm and proud breasts were rising and falling as her arousal began.

Reaching around her to unfasten her 'bra and then remove it I couldn't wait to cup those proudly upstanding breasts with their erect red nipples. I fondled them as she moaned and took deep breaths to force her breasts to be even more proudly upstanding.

"You don't need to do that, your tits are just fine as they are. Do you prefer the correct names for your body parts or slang?"

"Whatever you say is fine with me, sometimes slang is more erotic and I think that would be good in the present circumstances."

I opened her skirt waist band and slid my hand down over her stomach and down to her, oh joy, shaven vulva. I wasn't really going anywhere in particular, just warming her up in anticipation.

"Please; take your clothes off."

Obviously she was warmed up. I did as requested except that it was she who pulled my boxers down to grasp my erection..

After her initial reaction of:

"Oh my, just look at that." She used my cock to pull me towards her and then opened her mouth wide to get me inside her.

Her hand was sliding along the length of my shaft as it started to disappear inside her face. She took her time in sucking me into her and as the shaft outside her face shortened, so the pressure in my balls started to build.

She showed good sense and didn't take it too far, but I was happy to note that I'd been into her throat which pointed to future fun.

Mary pulled her head back and smiled as she said:

"Oh what a size. That was wonderful and brought back some very happy memories. With that weapon I think you'll find that I'm going to be a very tight fit, but I certainly won't need any lubrication, my knickers are soaking.

"I think you'll find it better not to wear underwear when you're going to be with us. It'll last longer."

She was wearing a skirt which, because of her missing lower legs, was easily removed. I took hold of her under her arms and twisted her so that she lay on her back with a cushion under her head and then I pulled her knickers down and off.

Kneeling beside her I recommenced stroking and fondling her breasts and stomach, but now I allowed a hand to remain permanently on her vulva. I wanted more, so my fingers began to probe deeper into the folds of her labia to find that she had told the truth, she was soaking.

I moved my finger to explore a little further and press on her clitoral hood. She gasped and sighed and I put my mouth close to her ear, and as I began to rub her clitoris, I said:

"I am going to fuck you. I am going to part your thighs and get between them so that I can insert my shaft into your vagina. Then I'll wait a while to play with those nipples and stroke your tummy and clit. When your desperate enough to beg me to fuck you I'll push my shaft into you in one thrust and I won't stop until it reaches your cervix."

"Stop talking and do it then." The voice of my beloved was not to be ignored.

I spread Mary's thighs as far apart as I could and Donna pushed a pouf against the sofa on which Mary could rest a thigh.

"Don't wait Peter, do it please. Now I understand what all the yelling was about, you like to tease."

Kneeling between her thighs I inserted my cock into a soaking wet vagina and slid in. No stopping, straight down her tunnel until I reached the cervix. She gasped and jerked as her tight tunnel was stretched to accommodate my erection. Then I kept it there as I did what I said I would do to her breasts. Then I fucked her.

I pumped in and out as she cried out, first in shock and then in lust as she begged me to go faster and then slower and faster once again.

I hammered into her and she asked for more, I slowed and she sighed and moaned and told me that she wanted to be fucked, not petted.

Once again I slammed my groin repeatedly against her labia and finally she cried out:

"OH YOU FUCKER I'M CUMMING. OOHH YOU FUCKING LOVELY MAN. YESSS, OHH YESSS."

Then her vagina clamped around my cock and I had to struggle to get it out of her so that I could crawl away to make room for Eve.

Eve knelt beside Mary and fondled a breast as she slid two fingers into her vagina. As she played, deep inside Mary she began licking and nibbling a nipple. Within five minutes Mary had her second climax. More subdued than the first one, but obviously needed and enjoyed.

Eve left her to relax and come back down to Earth. When she looked around what she saw was me sitting on a chair with Donna straddling me and pumping herself up and down my cock. Behind her, Eve was bringing a bowl of warm water and a flannel in order to wash Mary's pussy.

"Where's John?"

As Eve washed Mary she told her that John was having a much needed rest while he reviewed what had just happened to him.

"Do you mean he..."

"He got what he wanted and I enjoyed giving it to him. That's a nice long cock he's got there, it's a shame he couldn't get it inside you."

"Well it's nice to know that we both got what we needed this evening, I am so happy to have been accepted and I'm already looking forward to the next time we do this."

"Well you don't have to look far. I doubt that we have finished yet. I'll sit you up and you can watch Peter getting milked, He hasn't cum yet and Donna wants to make sure she gets the benefit of his need to do that"

As she said this she moved behind Donna to reach around her and begin to rub and pull Donna's nipples. Mary didn't have to wait for long because at that moment I held Donna down by pressing on her shoulders and then thrusting my cock deep inside her. She groaned and climaxed as I came.

Donna went to the bathroom and Eve went to get John as I moved to sit beside Mary. Taking a hand I placed it on my soft cock, and having made sure that she had got the message I began fondling her breasts and nipples.

She grasped my cock and started to massage it gently.

"Come on Mary, wank me while I squeeze your tits."

I had been pulling and rolling a nipple, but as I began to cup and squeeze her breasts she did indeed begin to wank me, her hand was moving so fast that she was beginning to pant from the effort.

Eve came back with John and then she sat on the other side of Mary.

She told John to stand in front of her and then she held his cock and began to fondle him.

Mary stopped what she was doing to me and watched as Eve brought John's cock up to a respectable erection and then commenced to masturbate him. John stood in front of Eve with a look of absolute lust on his face which changed to one of ecstasy when she leaned forward and sucked him into her.

His erect cock was slim, but it must have been ten inches in length so it had to have gone down her throat. Once she had all of him in her mouth she started to suck and move her head back and forth at the same time as she fondled his balls.

John responded by holding her head and then pumping his groin in and out. Eve stopped her movement and just allowed him to fuck her mouth until he showed every sign of Cumming. At that point she pushed him away from her face just in time to have her breasts coated with cum.

Mary asked me if it would be wrong to ask that we stop for tonight.

"I honestly never expected things to move so quickly and I think that John and I have been incredibly fortunate.

"What I would like to do is for you to come to my house. I have a large bungalow with loads of space and it's easy for me to do things I can't do here. Going to the toilet for instance, would be problematic for me at the moment.

"I also have something at my house that you would find very useful. My husband used to work from home and when I had this house built after the accident I could never bring myself to get rid of it. It has some very pleasant memories attached to it.

As Mary had said; a lot had happened in a short space of time. What had started out as a request for consideration had turned into a lovely sex session.

Mary was already eager for more and wanted us to go to her house in the morning, but we reminded her that Donna had to work.

When she said where she worked, Mary smiled and told us that her house was two houses away from the nursing home. Although the grounds of all the houses were sufficiently large to mean that this meant about four hundred yards away.

Addresses and 'phone numbers were exchanged and Donna put Mary's address and 'phone number in her 'phone and promised to give her a call tomorrow lunch time. I knew what was going through both their minds and oohh was I envious.

Mary and John were finally released to travel the few miles down the canal to Mary's house. Then I had a flash back to an incident when a hired boat had tied up on my mooring because the engine had broken down.

The next morning I looked up the 'phone number and address of the nearest boatyard and called them. Yes they had a selection of small motor cruisers for sale and/or hire.

I told them that I was seriously interested in buying one and when they learned where I lived they gladly arranged to motor up the canal and take us to the boatyard.

Eve and I spent a tiring morning looking at boats and learning about suitability and running costs and maintenance costs. Eventually we sorted it all out and chose a four berth boat small enough for the canal, but not so small that we'd be cramped in it.

We spent a fair portion of the afternoon recovering from being on our feet all morning by lying down.

When Donna came home she sat on my lap and told me all about her lunch break. She said that when she returned to work, Mary was a convert to female sexual relationships, but she wouldn't give up men.

She was all excited when I told her about the boat, but then the ever practical Donna asked if I wasn't digging too deep into my bank account.

It was time to get this over with.

"I have very serious question to ask you."

"What?"

"Will you marry me?"

"Why would you want me to marry you? We already do everything together that could be done together."

"Well mainly it's because I want to have an incestuous relationship with your daughter and I can only do that if I marry you."

"Oh alright if that's what it takes to make you happy."

"Good. Now that's out of the way I want to show you something other than what you're groping for."

I went to my safe, took out a folder and gave it to her.

She opened it and looked at the top page. She didn't need to look at any others because what she'd read was the latest statement from my accountant.

"You're that wealthy: Such a lot of money in the bank, shares in businesses and then the assets of two businesses plus these houses? Why on earth do you live here?"

"I like it here; I like the people who live here, and it's been getting better, so it must be a good thing. Now will you stop rattling on about my poor bank account and drag me to bed?"

Eve came downstairs after her shower and said:

I admit I didn't try very hard to prevent him from doing what he did, but I had no idea he'd be doing it for so long. I know it was my turn to make dinner so I don't expect sympathy, but I'm hungry. When, and what, are we going to eat?"

"Do me a favour Eve, go and get fish and chips for us, we'll be ready when you get back."

I was wrong, we weren't. We ate them in the nude in bed, and that included Eve.

Three days later Eve and I took possession of my first motorised transportation and we floated sedately down the canal until we spotted Mary's boat.

We had rung Mary and told her that we were going to visit her today, but we hadn't said how we were travelling, so when we tied up behind her boat she came speeding up on her big electric three wheeled chair, looking like real hard case 'hell's angel'.

We were just about to receive our marching orders when she realized who we were and we had to spend time telling her all about the boat. Then she said:

"Welcome to my version of the Cul-De-Sac. Until I bought the boat and had it modified I was never going to be going anywhere.

Eve rang Donna and told her where we were and we'd be here when she finished work.

We eventually made it into the house and then of course Mary wanted to show us round her house. It took ages; six bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities, two lounges, a huge dining room, and heaven only knows how long the corridors were, and then, an indoor swimming pool complete with special equipment to allow Mary to get in and out of it.

She saved the best until last. A room at the back of the house held only one thing, a gynaecological inspection couch. Now that was some piece of furniture.

Mary admitted that even though Donna had been coming to visit on most days, she'd kept it a secret from her.

"I wanted to watch your faces when you saw it."

"Eve, you've got a very dirty mind. I expected to see on Peter's face what I saw on your face. Did it really turn you on so much?"

"All I could see was you or Donna strapped onto that with the leg sections set to be way out wide. I can see myself with a soft chair, a drink and some sandwiches and all afternoon to play with."

"Surely there would be something else to play with? Ooh, that sounds like fun. I think I'm need of something like that, after the years of absolutely no sexual outlet at all I think I'd enjoy being abused at length."

"When you two have finished psyching each other up, where do I fit in the scenario?"

"You don't, you can take Donna to bed until I'm ready to deal with you. You do know that she's in love with you don't you?"

"Well she didn't throw anything at me when I asked her to marry me, so I'll assume she might be."

"You asked her?"

"Yes I did; you may rest assure that nothing else changes, but I'm not letting her get away."

At that moment the doorbell rang, it was Donna. We kissed, and after checking that all her bits were still in place we joined the others who had migrated to a drawing room.

Mary insisted that we stay to dinner and then asked us if we would enjoy Chinese, we would, she rang a local restaurant and they delivered a fantastic amount of food for three people, but we managed.

Mary apparently often used their service and had no problem getting the remains removed afterwards as part of that service.

"I wanted to thank you all for being so thoughtful and understanding and above all so accommodating about my situation. All the money in the world can't buy that sort of friendship.

Eve asked me to help her get Mary onto that couch, she was almost salivating at the thought of what was about to take place.

I told Mary that I thought she should show Donna what was hidden in the back room. She said okay and laughed as she asked if Donna was to be given a demonstration.

"Oh, most certainly Mary, but you'll be part of the demonstration."

Eve and I went to close the curtains of the windows facing the canal, but Mary stopped us and took a small remote unit off the coffee table and moments later all the curtains closed. Neat.

Donna showed great interest in the gynaecological couch and commented that she thought it was highly unfair that it was always the females who were expected to be on the couch. I had the uncomfortable feeling that I'd just been given a peek into my future.

We had fun getting Mary's clothes off and we had even more fun once they were off. She was not at all upset about the way her body was being treated and quite happily lay back once she'd been placed on the couch.

She knew what was going to happen and sure enough, it did. We undressed, and despite the temptations around me I left them alone.

Mary lay back; for the next hour she had her body stroked, kissed, and licked. Her sex chewed, licked, sucked, and explored. Donna was first; she savoured Mary's nipples causing Mary to take deep breaths and try to make her breasts jut out more, but eventually she had her tongue deep inside a pink, and wet, vagina.

Mary may not have had feet to brace against the leg supports, but she was still able to get sufficient thrust from her stumps to lift her bottom off the cushioned couch in a frenzy of lust and arousal.

This onslaught was followed by Eve who spent most of the time with her mouth pressed hard against Mary's sex and by the time she removed her mouth Mary was almost shrieking with desire.

By the time I tasted her she was sobbing and begging for someone to take her. After a close inspection of Mary's pink and soaking pussy I stood between her thighs with a pulsing, swollen cock and eased it into her vagina.

"Do it Peter; fuck me, please, slowly, please push it in slowly.

I didn't have much option, she was so tight I could hardly force my erection down her love tube. I pressed against her cervix and rested for a short while and then slowly withdrew.

Again I shoved it into her, again and again and kept on repeating this, each thrust and return faster than the one before until I was fucking her as fast and as hard as I could. The sweat poured from my body and Mary was writhing, crying and urging me to fuck her harder.

Her vagina was gripping my cock so tightly that each time I withdrew, I pulled her further off the couch and Donna and Eve had to drag her back onto it. Her sex was running with her juices and when she finally came I pulled out of her and a river of cum and juice ran from her sex.

I pushed my cock back inside her and her eyes widened in surprise so I leant forward and asked:

"After I'm done would you like Eve to wear her strap-on and fuck this lovely tight cunt?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Yes you do."

"Then no thank you, I don't think I'd enjoy that tonight."

"Ooh, that sounds as if you might enjoy it on some other occasion."

"In that case I'll take my time and enjoy your body until you can't take any more. Eve, would you pass me the spray I saw you put in your jacket pocket."

"I'm wet enough, you don't need any lubricant."

"That depends on what I want it for."

I sprayed my fingers and then reached down to run my fingers around her sphincter. It was arousing to see the shock on her face as a finger entered her anus. I stopped moving my cock and concentrated on her anus which rewarded me by relaxing her sphincter and a look of utter amazement appeared on her face.

One finger became two, and then I started to pump my erection in and out of her as I explored her anal canal.

It was sudden and totally unexpected. Mary climaxed.

"YOU BASTARD; that's the first time that's been done to me. YOU LOVELY BASTARD. It was amazing."

"That was absolutely wonderful Mary, you were magnificent and I think I speak for all three of us when I say that we look forward to many more days like this one."