The Cunnilinguist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm. . . me too. Thank you. With all my heart, thank you."

"Mmmmm. . . Thank YOU!"

We finally rolled ourselves off the bed and put our clothes back on, then opened the door to rejoin the others in the den. The other three women were standing outside the guest room door, cheering and applauding, and smothering Denise and me with hugs and kisses.

"We were beginning to wonder about you two," Cindy smirked. "Whether we were gonna have to slide food under the door for you, or what?"

-----

That night, perhaps incredibly, Cindy and I had some of our own best sex ever. I ate her to orgasm after orgasm, and she happily climaxed again and again. Then, sometime in the middle of the night, I found my cock, incredibly, hard again, and nestled between her ass cheeks. She rolled over and mounted me, and I sent yet another load of my hot sperm into my wife, just to bring the incredible, erotic day to a fitting closure.

*****

The following week on Bridge day, I again left the door to my office open, to try and hear what fallout there had been from the previous week's activities, if any.

I heard Barbara's voice first. "Well, I went home last week, and when Walt and I were in bed that night, I told him I wanted him to eat my pussy."

"What happened?" I heard Arlene ask.

"Well," Barbara continued, "at first, he made that same old, 'eeewww' face again, and this time, I didn't just let it slide. 'Damn it, Walt' I said, 'I swallow your cum all the damn time. I'm your wife; don't you think you could get over your damn silly squeamishness for me? I mean, come on – eat my pussy like a man, would ya?'"

Applause from the other three, with shouts of 'You go, girl!' 'Yay, Barbara!'

"So," I heard Cindy ask, "did he?"

"He did!" I swear, I could hear the wide grin in Barbara's voice. "It was real nice. With practice, he could become almost as good as Mike, I bet!" More cheers.

In the back of my own mind, I was a little sad; I had been hoping to maybe have a chance to fuck Barbara sometime. I guess I was just too good a cunt-licker for my own good. Oh, well. . .

Arlene spoke next. "Ours was kinda the same. I asked Ron if he'd eat my pussy, and he said he didn't really like the idea, that it was gross, and the same old bit. 'But Mike eats Cindy's pussy all the time,' I said, 'and she REALLY likes it. Won't you try it, for me?'"

"You really said that?" Cindy said, with a nervous-sounding chuckle. "You told him that Mike eats my pussy?"

"Well," Arlene said, "I thought maybe I could shame him into it."

"Well, sure," Cindy said, laughing loudly, "But how the hell am I ever gonna look him in the face again?"

"Sorry," Arlene replied. "But he took the bait. He practically held his nose, but he went down on me."

The other women whooped in approval.

"He was pretty clumsy," Arlene explained, "and he couldn't make me come. But I thanked him profusely for making the effort, and I'm sure he'll get better, now that he knows not to be afraid of it.

"Uh-huh," "That's right," agreed the others.

"But here's the best part," Arlene continued. "Cindy, you'll like this. Ron said, 'Well, maybe we could get together with Mike and Cindy sometime, and they could show us how to do it better.' Can you believe that?"

I heard Cindy's voice, chuckling skeptically. "Uh-huh," she began. "Sounds to me like he's fishing for some foursome action."

Arlene cackled, "He might be!" and everyone else broke out in gales of laughter.

Things were quiet for a while, until one of the women (I think it was Cindy) asked, "How about you, Denise? Did anything happen for you?"

"Well," Denise began tentatively. Then, more confidently, she said, "Actually, yes!"

"Oooohhh," chimed the others, together. "What?"

"I finally decided that I'm not going to waste the rest of my life putting up with Eddie's passive-aggressive bullshit."

Another chorus of, "Oooohhh."

"The man has cut me off from sex for the past two-and-a-half years, to 'punish' me for something I can't even remember anymore. I'm willing to try to patch things up and move forward, I always have been. But he just wants to prove some damn point, and I'm tired of it. I realized last week that I don't want to live without sex anymore. Life is too damn short."

"Uh-huh," "I get that," chimed the others.

"And sex – good sex – is just too damn much fun!"

Roars of laughter in response. "Amen!" "True that!"

"So," Denise continued, "last night, I packed up my stuff and put it in the car. I decided that when I came here this morning, I wasn't going back."

The other women agreed, somberly. "We support you, Denise," one of them said. "We're here for you," said another.

Next, I heard Cindy. "If you like, Denise, you can stay with us for a while, until you figure out what you want to do, and you can get your feet back under you. You could stay in the guest room, no problem."

"Thanks, Cindy; I might just take you up on it. Besides, I have some real fond memories of that room."

They all laughed, until they were gasping for breath, and half-choking. "Me, too!" said Arlene.

-----

Denise moved in with Cindy and me that day, and it was like she wanted to make up for two-and-a-half sexless years in the first week.

The next night, the three of us were naked in bed. I was eating Denise's pussy, and she was moaning and writhing through something like her third oral orgasm. Cindy was lying on the bed, alongside Denise, and while Denise was coming on my tongue, Cindy was lovingly stroking her breasts. Denise turned to Cindy and cupped a hand over one of Cindy's full breasts.

"God," whispered Denise, "I wish I had boobs like yours."

"Don't say that; you have lovely breasts," Cindy assured her, bending down to playfully lick one of Denise's nipples as it stood erect at the tip of her breast.

Just then, on the nightstand, Denise's cell phone rang. "Oh god," Denise groaned. "Leave it. I'm busy."

Cindy picked up the phone and checked it. "It's Eddie," she said.

Suddenly, Denise grinned wickedly. Looking at me, she said, "Keep doing what you're doing, Mike." She held out her hand. C'mon, Cindy – I'll talk to him."

Denise opened the phone. "Hello?"

"Oh, hi, Eddie. . . Yeah, that's right. . . No, I'm not coming back. . . No, it's OK, Eddie. . . Look, Eddie, it's better this way. . . Why? Because you haven't had sex with me for two-and-a-half years, that's why. . ."

She squirmed on the bed at one of the sensations my tongue was generating on her clit. "Oh god, that's nice," she groaned.

"What? . . . No, Eddie, I'm not fucking anybody right now. . . Actually, he's eating my pussy. . . Hang on a second. . ."

Denise gestured to me to slide up lengthwise along her body. When my cock was aligned with her opening, she gripped it with both hands and slid it into herself. She and I both groaned with pleasure as I slid into her smooth, moist core.

"OK, Eddie, he's fucking me now. You wanna say 'hi'?" She held the phone up, toward me.

"Hi Eddie," I said, cheerily. "Your wife is incredible! You have no idea what you're missing, dude!"

"No, Eddie," Denise continued, "I'm not coming back. You don't want to fuck me, and I figure you can not-fuck me just as well when I'm gone, as you can when I'm there. So, knock yourself out, bud; you can not-fuck me for the rest of your life. . ."

She groaned again, writhing on my cock as I continued to plunge in and out of her. She whispered to me, "You, on the other hand, can fuck me all night long. . . god, you feel so good inside me. . ."

There was a long pause from our end, then Denise's eyes got wide before she spoke again. "What? A baby?!? Are you shitting me?. . . You realize that you'd have to fuck me to make a baby, right? . . Oh god, yes. . . that feels so good. . . No, Eddie, I'm not really up for being the incubator for your spawn, only to have you shut me out again, once you've got your heir. . . I'm sure you'll eventually find some nice girl who'll be happy with what you've got to offer her. For a while. . ."

I could tell that Denise was getting close to coming, and she was getting impatient to end the call. Her breathing was getting ragged and shallow. "I'm sorry, Eddie," she panted, "but I'm about to come. Thanks for everything, have a nice life. . . Ooohhh, GGOODDDDD!" She dropped the phone onto the bed as she continued groaning and writhing through her orgasm.

"Oh god. . ." I groaned, at my own release, and sent rivers of my cum surging into her.

Cindy picked up the phone, saying, "Bye, Eddie; we gotta go now. . ." Then she snapped it shut.

Through her gasping, panting recovery, Denise burst into uproarious laughter as soon as Cindy closed the phone. "Can you believe it? He wanted to make a baby with me! Two-and-a-half years, he won't fuck me, and now, all of a sudden, he wants to make a baby with me? I don't fucking think so!"

The two women took turns cleaning my cock with their tongues, then sucking me hard again. Then Cindy climbed onto my cock, and Denise mounted my face, facing Cindy. Her cunt was still slowly dripping random globs of my viscous, starchy/salty cum. The two women leaned against each other, kissing each other passionately and fondling each other's tits, while I tried to maintain a steady rhythm, fucking Cindy while I ate my cum out of Denise. At last, the three of us collapsed in a heap of utterly sexually satiated naked flesh.

That whole first week Denise lived with us, we had daily threesomes, in which both women had multiple orgasms on my tongue, and at least one each on my cock. It was one of the horniest, most amazingly erotic times of my life.

*****

It was Friday, a couple weeks after Denise had moved in, that I came home from work to find Cindy and Denise sitting at the kitchen table, with a third woman, a cute redhead (who had, I couldn't help noticing, a really nice pair of breasts).

"Hi, Mike!" Denise said, smiling brightly. "This is my friend, Laura."

"Hi, Laura."

"Hi," Laura answered, shyly.

"I hope you don't mind, Mike," Denise continued, "but Laura and I were talking and. . . well, I told her how great you are at oral sex, and. . . well, Laura's never had her pussy eaten, and. . . well, Cindy didn't think you'd mind. . ."

I looked at Cindy, who winked at me, grinning wickedly.

"Ummmm. . . sure!" I said, with a grin and a shrug. "I've been wanting something to eat all afternoon. . ."

Here we go again. . .