The Cunt Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hence her lack of guilt for sneaking off the station during his extensive periods of study for his government. Before his confession, she would torture herself with guilt whenever she returned and he none the wiser. It was in her blood to travel. Trapped in the large expandable station had begun to wilt her and she had to save herself to be the best for him. She knew he wouldn't understand. He consumed himself with the task of protecting her. She had never fully understood from what.

She escaped her thoughts and read Rhonda's message again. It warmed her heart. Family so close to her now. An invitation to visit a Lunar Complex Apartment - a family dinner she missed so much; maybe a night at the infamous Afterburn for drinks and a show? Her mind whirred with thoughts of double dates, parties, maybe even dueling pregnancies?

The whir of the door broke her thoughts. He floated in with a strange look on his face. She unattached herself from the love seat and floated over to him. Something was very wrong. She tried to get him to look at her, but his odd gaze was through her and somewhere else.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. . . where are you? I can't find you. I can't see." his calm tone was eerie and sad. "We need to discuss . . . things. . I'm blind, but I know why. . .if we talk. . "

She felt his panic inside her although his voice and body remained at peace. She harnessed his fear with her mind and blocked it so neither could encounter it. She removed her regulation suit of blue and then took his hands in hers. Her hair fell out of her bun of braids and encompassed them like a soft, vanilla scented womb. She sat and encouraged him to do so with a kiss and a whisper of Evergreen magic that took the faraway look from his enlarged pupils.

"Mer!" he shouted as his vision returned. "I murdered him! I took you from him! You've been poisoned by him...experiments! I killed him before he had a chance to kill you!"

She calmed him with a look and a kiss that took them away from where they were which was a panic filled blank of oddity and sent them into a tree house in a memory of Evergreen. Mer knew it no longer existed as she remembered it, but her magic kept it as her memory. Her hair was in a braided bun with flowers woven throughout and she was in a white shift. They stood at the large opening that was a window that looked out into the forest. The moon was full and illuminated their visit. Chatter of men and couples were below, the soldiers on perimeter checks and the couples looking for the perfect spot for carnal blessings away from their families.

They both exhaled into the relaxing warmth of Evergreen.

She turned to him and put her palm over his as he gripped the edge of the opening tightly. "This is my home. This is where everything started on my journey to you."

He looked at the luscious view and felt a tingle run down his body as the magic examined him from inside out. "I knew you were from somewhere primitive, but nothing like this...How could you leave it?"

She smiled at him. "It was my time to go. Sometimes, you just know what you have to do and you do it. I was young, but not necessarily naive. I was old, but not completely wise. I had so many ideas of the world beyond here ready to be explored that I didn't consider what was best and safe for myself. Adventure was in my heart. It still is-to a certain degree. I let others dictate the start of my adventure, no more now."

"My job does to an immense degree-you're being kind and excusing. My choices affected your future and I cannot undo them. Part of me never would want the chance to-you belong to me. I know it in my soul. I cannot let anyone ever hurt you. If anything ever happened to you. . I would not be myself, I would become something else. . Something I know I would have issues in dealing with it later." Blake clarified as he turned to her and gripped her shoulders tightly. His looked into hers with a deep hope she understood his emotions. He looked her up and down, then released her. "You look like you're getting married. Is this where you married .. him?"

Her eyebrows narrowed and she laughed. "Not at all. I was supposed to marry a count, but my mother had a different course for me."

His eyes widened. "A count? Like Monte Cristo? Chocula? The Muppet?"

She laughed as she caught his references after slight ponder. "A very serious and powerful count in the area. It was a marriage that would have changed everything for my people and possibly many more. Instead, I was taken to a lab and married to . . . him."

"What happened to the count?" he looked at the glow the moon gave her and he felt the carnal draw rise within him.

She flushed from the wave of his excitement that he didn't realize he exuded. "Blake, you make me flutter-I want you too, but we must discuss this. . . to answer your question about the count. I have no idea. We never crossed physical paths and I shielded myself so he could not find me. . . because he believes I am. . Dead."

He couldn't help but pull her to him and kiss her hard. He ripped her white shift and released her bun. He was inside of her before she could even try to protest and he was in a rough thrust as he laid her on the musty and crusty fur bed as a conversational end.

She came hard and tried to remind herself that they needed to finish the conversation before they could go back from whence they came.

Long, Long, Long Ago First Clearing of Evergreen

Juris, in a suit of a plainsman brown with white shirt and brown shoes, drove the plain servant carriage to the location Bulibasha had instructed. The road was very well cared for and lined with shiny trinkets and small bells. The vibration of road traffic set off the bells in a ting-ting of welcome and warning. Enter the Evergreen, one must go humble and allow the magic to investigate, if one does not-then trouble and misery to follow. Countess Toth rode in a shift of blue with her hair in a simple dark braid down her back, her face without make-up, and her body without finery as her legs were bare and her feet in brown servant clogs. She understood the magnitude of the future-she had seen many versions of it and saw many many people throughout. The man who stood out most was Bulibasha, the rugged leader of Caravan, he held the key to all of it. He had the incarnate Mistress Time in his progeny and the vibrant girl's was always in Countess Toth's son's future. She preferred the matrimony as it was the most pleasant.

The wind took hold of the bells and it played a tune so sinister Countess Toth could not help but smile. She preferred the haunt of strength because it only led to more strength in a darker sense, but she already knew it because she saw it last week. She felt the jolt of the brake and sighed. It was showtime.

The light of Evergreen poured onto her face as the carriage door opened slowly by the hand of dear Juris. His youthful strength helped her down gracefully and she entered the clearing with a tamed regalia. She stepped into the wind and felt the shift press against her, the cloth outlined her lack of undergarments and it lengthened her large dark nipples. The soft cloth against her skin activated her as the wind nipped at her thighs and tried to tongue between them. She held back her laughter as the tingles rose within her. She missed her Count and held her task. The winds licked at her neck like kisses and her braid whipped about like a weapon to keep the waves at bay.

The rumble of a march overwhelmed the ting of the bells. Thousands of feet trembled the clearing and she felt herself surrounded with Juris behind her and widened her feet to give the stance for her guard to hold tight. He only had the pouch with another Eternal Stone within, but the power was there for weaponry. She saw the eyes first and then the bodies of a thousand Caravan soldiers step out in gold and silver finery with helmets that glimmered platinum and swirled with magic overhead. Countess and Juris were then bathed in green light from above. They looked up and saw the prestige of Bulibasha in red, gold, green, and silver with the large antler crown atop his head as he floated from the highest treetop in his robes and black suit. He landed only a few feet from her. She fell to her knees and Juris followed with their heads bowed.

Bulibasha remained stern. "Countess, you approach me in humility."

She remained in place without a word. She knew it was the perfect stance. The wind continued to seduce her and she remained steadfast in her thoughts of Count Toth, how he gripped her, how he kissed her, how he loved her. In her mind she saw his ever changing eyes, the bright crystal around his neck, the compass in his duster, and his full lips that she needed on hers, on her skin. She fought the image and forced focus on the damp earth so close.

Bulibasha gave the slightest grin as he compelled Evergreen to seduce her. He wanted to wrap her long braid around her neck and pull as he would pound into her from behind with threats of impregnation. She was a foreign beauty to him although he felt that she was a part of Evergreen somehow. He was intrigued. "Rise, Countess, walk with me."

She rose perfectly, the only imperfection to her shift was a small horizontal stain of brown from the damp earth. She slowly rose her gaze from his boots up to crown and her eyes were aglow with violet. His eyes were gray and intense. He took her hands in his and they fell into a trance with each other. The surroundings disappeared with a communal gasp of those around them in a long echo.

They were in a spire far above the world.

The room was a red velvet egg with dark brown furnishings and the incense filled the air. She gazed out the window to see the universe of stars, planets, comets, and space debris. She looked down and saw a multicolored pearl from whence they came. She felt her pulse heighten within her ears. "Your Highness, I am very grateful that you have brought me here . . " She spied the large bed to her left covered in red satin and brown velvet. ". . . to discuss our children's future in private."

He stood at the bar on the opposite side of the room, poured wine from an aged decanter, and looked at her in the large mirror on the wall before him. Her hair was dark, her eyes were violet, her lips were red, and her body curved in the way he dreamed the perfect woman should be. "I share the same gratitude for your presence. We have been due this conversation for a very long time. We both watched one another and called to Ages for wisdom on the future. Drink with me, Countess, and let us celebrate how far we have come to now."

She met him halfway in the large room and she felt slightly dizzy when he handed her the bejeweled goblet. She accepted it with both her hands-one gripped the base as they other gripped the cup. "May I ask the year?"

He smiled as he took in her scent of wildflowers and rain. Although her hands did not meet his, he felt her through the goblet-her hands were warm and her grip strong. "It's Evergreen Year 12. Quite an ancient one, best for occasions as this."

"I am honored, Your Majesty." She took a small sip and the front taste was bitter that slowly heat up to a sweet after. The sip hit her system into a quick relax and it startled her as much as he excited her.

"Your son will become a Time Trimmer such as his father, yes?" Bulibasha queried as he took a step toward the wall to his left. It was covered with weapons of varied sports and spectacles.

Countess Toth composed herself and images of her husband and son gripped her heart away from the lust of the rugged leader before her. She took another sip. "Yes. It will be quite soon. My husband is ready to retire and retreat from public life. It will be an auspicious time for a wedding between our families. Our last social outing will be to bring your daughter and your clan into the sociopolitical fold of the region. You will have opportunities for riches, land, provisions. You will have whatever you desire for your people."

Bulibasha turned his gaze back to her. "My daughter and your son will become the most celebrated and most dangerous couple in our world and several worlds beyond that. Their children will have gifts that neither of us could attempt to measure. Are you prepared to take responsibility for better or worse of this match?"

She sipped and took a step toward him. "My son is balanced and understands the nature of Trimming. Time is a blessing and curse. Manipulation of Time is deadly yet life saving. Their children will be messiahs and pariahs-yet your daughter and my son were meant for one another-destined."

He watched her nipples strain against the soft blue shift. He wanted to pinch them and then nurse on them. He wanted to rip the shift open and begin to feast. His dick awoke from an excited slumber to a direct desire. He thought of his wife and his children, but he needed the connection with Countess Toth in the worst way. He focused back on the topic. "My daughter understands her gifts, but she knows not of her incarnation. You are the first outsider to know."

She grimaced at the classification and took a greater sip. "I am as Evergreen as you, but you see me as you do. I shall not argue. I have come here for agreement."

He lightly smirked. "I am not looking for a fight. I do not understand how one outside of my realm could know. I know, my father knew, my wife is too scared to ask, but I believe she knows, and our eldest healer knows-that's it. How you know has vexed me. You say you are as Evergreen as I-how could you ever be?"

Her step toward him was small, but her whisper bridged them closer. "I am of Evergreen, but not of this time. We are familiar because we are of the same line yet different circumstances."

His gaze narrowed although the truth of her words seemed confirmed in his blood. He felt the rush course through his body till it throbbed in his cock. "How? Why?"

She smiled with her violet eyes and took a long drink from her goblet. "What do you see when you watch me?"

It was a loaded question in very aspect to ponder. She had seen him sport, rule, love, bathe, and drink alone after the Night Fire long cindered. She had often wondered if he had known about her, viewed and thought of her as she did him.

He smiled and chuckled a bit, then drank from his goblet. They were so close and he could smell rain heavier on her. Where his hardness weighted like a brick, her rain ran in rivulets down her thighs. He had watched her make love to her Count and herself dozens of times. It was her passion that always consumed him-she always wanted more, even when post copulative sleep beckoned. She never tired of pleasure, always patient for the next time with her husband, hungered when her husband traveled for work. It wasn't just the sex or masturbation-there was a kinship that he couldn't explain. A connection that gave him a solace in a greater form than that of Caravan-his family, his life's work, and it baffled then aroused him in a way he had decided to never question, just enjoy the guilty pleasure. "I see an honorable woman who puts family before herself. You tend to them even as you hunger. What do you see when you watch me?"

She finished the wine in her goblet and her swollen red lips hypnotized him with her answer. "I see a misunderstood leader who always puts Caravan's future in every decision he makes. I see a man weighed down by responsibility, but passions like a lad in his youth. We are alone together now, as we've always wondered."

He stepped back and she stepped closer. She knelt and he couldn't catch a complete sight of her wet, dark slit, surprised that he would need to see it so badly.

"Allow me, Your Majesty, to remove the finery, so we may be further comfortable in our conversation."

She held back a smile as she looked down-her body trembled with a lust that almost frightened her.

"Rise, Countess, I allow and accept your touch." His face was emotionless, but his cock twitched.

She ignored it as she rose. He knelt for his large antler crown to be removed. It was heavier than she thought, but she didn't drop it. She walked it over to a bureau with an enormous mirror that seemed more like a window that overlooked Evergreen. She turned and there he was bare chested-a light collision of lips and he had the shift off her in mere seconds. He gripped her back and hit the spots that made her shiver into his dark leather pants. She moaned into him and worked the knot and lacing on his pants. As she slid them down, she tried to kneel with them, but he wouldn't let her, even with the break of kiss.

"I've seen how you drink cock-I wouldn't last a minute," he stated as he lifted her with his arms under hers. His palms rose to her face as her soft fingertips touched his hairy chest, lightly scarred. "You are mine even more than I've felt you would be."

She put her palms on his. "We are honorable. We are not unfaithful to our loves. We would never betray our families. . . ."

"I've never been with any other than my wife," he interrupted seriously that dripped with primal urge. "I hope I feel that being with you is right even after you are gone."

She nodded and let her fingers run down his chest then to his pulsing erection. "We both will because we are the symmetry that Time makes."

"I'm not sure I understand your poetry," he whispered as her grip of both her small, soft hands seemed to make him bigger, wider. He gasped by each soft stroke as she guided him into a slide between her thighs. His dick poked out the back of her slick silkiness in an anguished push then soft pull.

"It's mathematics, not poetry. You are Latinus, son of Lash and Vadoma. I am...," she leaned toward his left ear, her breath sweet and moist against the cartilage. "Lavinia, daughter of Lash and Vadoma."

He slid out of her thighs as he pushed her back. He moaned in confusion. "Impossible. I was their only child out fifteen births-all boys, never a girl. You are not my sister."

"Of course not! In your time, Lash and Vadoma only had boys and were only left with one surviving past five. In my time, they only had girls and I survived past five. We are not siblings. We are the same, just different parts. We are each other. Time Symmetry" She stepped closer to him as he took it in. "Making love to each other is loving ourselves. We've betrayed no one."

He took a long breath as if he inhaled the information and calmed himself as his erection twitched and jerked in defiance of the news. It sunk in quickly that it was masturbation in a sense. He grabbed her hands and walked backward toward the large dark wood bed of red satin and brown velvet. He sat and encouraged her to mount him with a deep kiss and tight grip on her hips.

Her hunger was his hunger was their hunger for the contact and pleasure of themselves. They didn't have to speak or maintain an awkward hold back of desire. They embraced as she impaled herself on him. They both let out primal moans as his cock slid snugly into her. She suckled at his dark nipples as her ride started slow. She raised back and rolled her hips in a dig toward his pelvis. He gripped her firm breasts as he raised his hips in an attempt to bring himself deeper. Her grip on him rippled like fingers on a flute. He sat up and embraced her, then locked his mouth onto hers. Her pace quickened as fingertips and fingernails traced designs down each other's back.

They looked at each other with different faces of carnal wickedness. Deep violet to vibrant green as the magic between them crackled with brief sparks of electricity that further ascended them into pleasure. She could taste the land as he could taste the rain. They felt invincible, a single force of power and desire. He wanted to extend Evergreen, raise a greater army, move beyond a barter for commerce, he wanted a castle for his older age-the best place to die in his sleep. He wanted to play silly games with lots and lots of grandchildren. She wanted her husband back and permanently. She wanted the retirement from public life. She wanted her son to marry and carry on Trimming as all the previous generations had. She wanted lots and lots of grandchildren to pass on her knowledge, her magic, her legend.