The Cunt Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their pace hit a stride and their breathing cut the silence in the spire. They held onto each other in a roll on the velvet until she hit climax and it kicked off his. He pulled out quickly and spurt jets onto her nipples and stomach. They laughed into a complete collapse.

The clearing returned with he in his crown and finery, she on her knees in her shift. They both exhaled slowly, no one around them the wiser.

"Countess," he whispered as he stepped toward her and offered a hand up. She took it and gracefully rose, her eyes still downcast.

He put a fingertip on her chin and allowed her to look up with slight encouragement. Their eyes locked, pupils large, faces relaxed. She gave him a warm smile that only he could see. He couldn't return such, but he did the most he could convey with his eyes.

"Your Majesty," she whispered back, her body still in small aftershocks from their cosmic play.

"Our Marriage Run is soon. Your son is allowed to participate and catch my daughter. I will send further details through your servant at the Crossroad Bridge." he instructed with a louder, deeper tone for his soldiers near and within the trees.

She curtsied as she stepped back. "I am grateful and humbled."

"Safe travels, Countess. I look forward to our next gathering." He called out as Juris helped her back into the carriage. Juris bowed, then jumped to the driver's seat and got the horses on their way.

Long, Long, Long Ago in Evergreen and Beyond

The heat of the flames did not affect his suit. Inside he was fine and the filter for air worked perfectly, but the viewer fought for clarity as he heard the roar of the fire and the screams of men and ladies trapped. He knew few of the men were still on his tail to stop him from his task. He could only figure it was his opposition which were Count Toth's hired men. He didn't have much time left if they suspected or knew who he was. He looked at his wrist pad. She was near, but above him in the trees-in wait, he hoped. Her tree was at the center of the raging blaze that seemed to circle in a rush toward her as well.

He wasn't far, he just had to get ahead of the fire. He pushed his run faster and found himself in a clearing in front of her tree. He followed her tracker as she circled toward the back of the tree where a thicket of green vagina-like plants breathed in any oxygen it could get as the fire took it all. He couldn't remember the name in his adrenalized state, but he knew they were a cocoon of water even if it was a slow acting acid.

He heard shouts and screams as he saw her faint into a fall. He calculated her speed and landing. He got his knives ready as he watched something dark encase her right as she was swallowed by one of the larger plants and it snapped shut. He ran to it and sliced it at the roots. It held tightly together as he gripped her vegetable sarcophagus and ran toward his secondary checkpoint as the flames covered him and he watched the plant singe. He didn't have much time before it fell apart. He stopped in the hell and pressed the pad to launch his hooked line into the checkpoint. Before he knew it, he had himself and the black sealed leaves in the darkness above the fire. He got them into the abandoned fort, activated the beacon on the wrist pad, awaited the extraction team as he tried very hard not to listen to the trapped people become burned alive.

It felt like five forevers, but the large black Mulligan Corporation Lunar Flyer appeared from the darkness in silence. The cargo bay door slid down and landed at the edge of the fort's wooden opening. He picked her up and walked onto the door and into the medium sized hauler as it closed behind him. He was surrounded by a group of medical techs that ignored him until they couldn't get the leaves open.

"Suffocating our target isn't one of your objectives!" shrieked a nervous tech as the group tried to agree on how to free her.

He shook his head, pulled a knife from his boot and slid along the seam of the pod on the left side. Water and a gray paste spilled to the floor as the leaves fell apart and a large dark pod sat within. They all felt of it-it was dark brown human hair.

"You're safe now. Welcome to your new life," he whispered gently.

The hair bristled and then slipped to the sides until an ash covered foreign face and stained shift appeared. She smelled of fire and sweat. She sat up from the pod and looked around in amazement. She smiled as her eyes zeroed in on Gyilkos. "Thank you."

The techs immediately jumped to action of taking her out of the cargo bay and into med bay. He nodded at her as they left. He sat and harnessed himself against the left wall. Maybe he would sleep a bit before he had to debrief with the Americans. . . . .maybe everything would improve with Lucinda after this . . . .maybe this would become a new start . . . .

High above in regal fortress in the tree tops, Countess Toth watched the fire consume the girl she had seen so often for so long. It was impossible-never had she seen such a spectacle in all of her views. She looked at Bulibasha with a stern face-was this some kind of trickery? Did they NOT have a deal? He returned a similar look with similar ideas. She shook her head in response and he mimicked. They were both at a complete loss. Bulibasha ordered The Chase to cease so the fire could be put out and attempts to save all who were trapped would be successful. Countess Toth focused on melding her emotions into her magic. The environment responded and a hideous storm came out of nowhere with heavy rain, excruciating thunder, and lots of lightning that almost made it seem like daytime. When the fire was extinguished, the storm disappeared as the rescue continued. Sadness set in as the wet ash puddles of maidens were exposed and the wails of families filled the stillness.

Hours later, in the large, beige Mourning Tent, Roman de la Mer trudged in with his hat in his hands. He kept his eyes downcast and knelt before Bulibasha, who sat on a large ornately carved wooden chair. "She is gone. She is ash like the Hibberd triplets. We've checked every thicket, tree, clearing, and we will check again at daylight."

"Yes, Roman, check again. Did you find who started the fire?" Bulibasha's voice was deep and sorrowful.

Roman nodded, but kept his face down. "They were ruffians from Europe. We haven't found them, yet."

"Find them and bring them to me!" shouted a female voice from Roman's right. He knew it was Countess Toth, but he held protocol and awaited Bulibasha's statement.

"She is correct, Roman. Bring them to her as they are surely her people from her realm," Bulibasha affirmed. "Continue with your efforts and report mid morning."

Roman rose his head and nodded once in comprehension, then rose in body, turned, and left the tent quickly. His group of men were fatigued, but fierce in their search for answers and the capture of those responsible. Something outside Evergreen was the culprit, he knew that for certain, but something within Evergreen wanted the secret kept and he didn't understand why.

Long, Long Ago, Toth Castle

The grounds were ornate and the bells of the chapel rang in echos across the hills and throughout the surrounding mountain range. Thousands of cars, carriages, wagons, and pedestrians were around the large amphitheater built into the stone of the slope top next to the large castle. Several orchestras-local and foreign-kept the same time and played the same song as prelude to the Coronation of Count Toth. It had been a few generations since the last coronation and no one wanted to miss such a historic event. Flowers were everywhere, horses were everywhere, the smell of exhaust hung close, the chatter of hundreds of conversations gave a buzz to the background noise. Flashbulbs of cameras and camera crews were scattered about as the paparazzi was determined to get the best shot and the inside scoop.

Inside the castle, the tone was somber and silent. Only the tick tock of clocks broke the air as servants quietly prepared their new master, Silvanus, for his big day. His face was stone as the long purple robe was placed on the shoulders of his pristine military uniform and a teal, black spotted fur, from an animal unknown, was slipped onto the top of the robe and ran down his back. The Master of Wardrobe directed the several valets by countenance and gestures. Silvanus looked at the mirror and kept his face blank although he seethed inside. He calmed himself and asked with his deep voice. "Has the Countess readied herself?'

Quickly, a valet was dispatched to locate one of her maids to give immediate answer to the query. Silvanus let his agitation out to ease his internal tension as he saw a few other valets leave to aid in the search. He looked at his Master of Wardrobe. "As much sex happens between maid and valet in this castle, I am surprised no one knows where anyone is."

Master of Wardrobe gave a slight grin and laugh. "Fuckery today would end in blood, as the Countess would enjoy it, I think, considering the state of things."

Silvanus gave a "Hmph" and looked at the mirror as if he could see his father on the other side. He knew it was useless. His father should've been allowed to attend. His entire childhood, adolescence, and early adulthood had been sacrificed by duty to Time Trimming and the moment of his coronation with his father present would have made it all worth it. He shook his head and looked at his hands, covered in signet rings of his genealogical chart. He exhaled his anger slowly, as he had been taught by Master of Meditation. He whipped his robe and fur top in expert style and touched a lamp on a mantle to a dead fire; a side stone door opened and he went into the tunnel immediately as the stone door closed behind him without a tinge of robe caught.

He emerged from the stone in her quarters. It was her sitting room and a few of her ladies were in anxious wait for him. He found the long haired blonde step into his walk.

"Master Silvanus, she is quite upset. If you could give her some words of solace-" she began warmly in the seductive tongue he had jacked to many times in his youth. Her scent seemed to stimulate him, but he kept his mind on task.

"Lady Gallagher, I will tend to Mother, as I see fit, but I shall take your words as guidance. Where is she?" he said sternly, but with a warm gaze.

She returned his gaze with a relaxed and kind smile. "She is in her Meditation Room." She leaned closer in a whisper. "I believe she is trying to locate your father. She is furious and quite emotionless over what has happened. I fear for her safety if she tries to find-"

He cut her short. "I understand you and her. I will be back. Tell my uncle there is a slight delay, but he can begin the ceremony with the parades and the acts."

She bowed and disappeared into the darkness of chambers behind her. He walked back into the tunnel behind the stone and walked down until he felt the vibrations of her emotions and lack thereof. He found himself in her blue lit meditation room. Several pools of blue rose around her as she conducted a symphony of Time/Space/Dimension. She was dressed in her gown of red silk with purple robes and the same teal black spotted topper that ran in a great train over her purple one.

He didn't want to startle her as the stone retreated behind him with his robe and train unhindered, "Madre?"

She ignored him in her tears, but gathered herself as she couldn't bear him to see her that way. She straightened and stopped her symphony as she dried her eyes, checked her makeup in the blue mirror, and then turned to him with a flair of a strong woman on a mission. "He is near. He wouldn't miss this. He is proud of you. He wants to be here-I must find him-we agreed."

"Madre-" he began, but was interrupted by a movement of dimensions.

"Mag-Silv-Love-Son-it is I, Count Toth of the province of-I have found-Indicted of-I am searching my wif-and-on. . . I send this transmission for my son. . ." came the broken speech of his father in a land that was somewhat familiar but not.

She smiled, excitedly, and wildly gesticulated to make the transmission clear. "COURT OF ROYALS!"

Silvanus stepped closer to the blue mercury pool in the stone corner as she enlarged it so his father could see them completely. "Father!"

His father stood upright and with a proud smile. He was dressed in peasant clothes and in a weird web of a witch house. It was plainly seen he was in an undignified state, but within terms outside of those who punished them. Silvanus understood and bowed in honor. "Father, today I take your name. Today I shall begin the vengeance."

His father shook his head. "No, no, Son, you have much Greater to do. Soon, you will be here too. Soon, you will see what they do not. They have relegated me to a place that will help you most. The Trimmings are in your world-not mine-they hide it. Court of Royals was the agreed place, but that is not where Trimming lands now. Trimming is trying to save Your Time. So much Trimming has taken place now there is Alien presence. They have found what we do. You must stop the infiltration. There are Stones-of your Mother's people. They will help you. UNDERSTAND-you must NOT give anything to anyone, but Trim-dangerously Trim and then come see me. I'm so PROUD of you, Son. You will SAVE them-even if they not a clue."

Silvanus took it all in and nodded-mesmerized by the sight of his Father's instruction-most given in times of great peril. His father had a faith in him, Silvanus had not realized, his Father had ALWAYS known-Silvanus was ready. "Yes, Father, I shall see you soon. I shall do as you say. We shall discuss the alien presence."

His father gave him an approving smile. "Safeguard your Mother and find me. Son, you are the HIGHEST HOPE in the DARKEST HOUR."

It was on the steps under the arch that led to the alter that he realized his purpose was more than the politics of one world. He smiled to himself-the True Key was the realization, the Chronomasters didn't have weight Everywhere. He stood tall and Madre gave him the large platinum crown filled with spikes that glowed turquoise. The rupture of cheer from the crowd was faint in the background as he saw a flash of worlds, women, creatures, space, heaven, angels, hell, demons, and the slivers of universal debris that showered upon the moon in a monsoon of tidings to come. He kept his calm and realized a family was not what he needed. It was just more Time.


Long, Long Ago, Tabula United Headquarters, Medical Wing

Doktor Abernathy, in his stained lab coat, stroked a gloved index along the latexed jaw line of his latest experiment. There was a drugged moan of displeasure as breath came in an out of the exposed nose. The tight black mask was over the mouth and eyes-only a hole for the nose allowed. All hair had been removed from the being's body then fitted into the binding latex cat suit that only allowed genitalia exposed. The genitals had been malformed with suction and surgery. The swollen flesh pulsed like a heartbeat and oozed a clear fluid. He smiled at his work. He had taken human wreckage from the street and made true scientific art. He pressed a button in the wall and a rectangle opened in the wall and eased the bed into the opened vault. He felt victorious as he sent the creation to Packaging. The Prime Director would be extremely pleased by the attention to detail.

The knock at his door shook him out of a wave of euphoria. He announced with distinct accent. "Enter!"

Timidly, the short and skinny lab tech entered with his cotton white cap in his hands, with downcast eyes he spoke,"Doktor Abernathy, we come with news that within the next batch of Coma Cases, we have your bride."

Doktor Abernathy's countenance darkened. "So insistent are they I must marry, eh?"

"Sir, they wish for us all to be paired and happy. It's a family business after all." the tech choked out in worry to upset his boss.

"Are there pictures of this woman?" Doktor Abernathy snapped in annoyance. He was grateful to be out of prison, but he had no intention of going into another.

"Yes, there is an electronic dossier on your terminal, Sir. It arrived mere minutes ago. She is rumored to be beautiful. . . and a virgin." the lab tech held the door knob nervously as he explained the word on the street.

"Excellent, Boyo, a virgin is much easier to tend with. Tell the Superiors I am thrilled to receive such a gift and I will cease my nightly street activities for the time being." Doktor Abernathy walked over to his large, paper strewn desk and clicked a few keys on his keyboard and then used his mouse to declassify the contents. "You may go, she's quite a specimen indeed. Tell them I am happy."

In the large receiving area many levels down at ground level, a truck backed in and was unloaded with the smoothness of an experienced orchestra. Teams sorted, coded, and laned the Coma Cases of New Arrivals. Mer de la Mer slept soundly in her fresh white dress, with flowers and ribbon braided into her hair, white ballet slippers, and a bouquet of colorful flowers supposedly from her homeland. Soon they would awaken her in the dressing room of the small chapel in the lobby. She would be told then of her future husband and she would be chipped to remain on the premises.

As she blinked her eyes and remained calm as the clatter and chatter of strangers flurried around her, she inhaled serenity and exhaled her anxiety. She rubbed her knuckles together-as much as she could with the flower bundle in the way- in excitement, her new life and new adventure had truly begun.