The Cunt Hunt Ch. 04

Story Info
Another capture, closer to home.
1.4k words
4.52
59.2k
44

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,445 Followers

I moved with the herd, always keeping a watchful eye on the line of hills and the ever-present men staring down at us. Unlike us, they were relaxed, sometimes eating and often laughing. Over time, I began to make out the figures. Apart from the trainers, there were six hunters, three lean older gentlemen with grey hair and three younger men. It was one of the younger men that game me goose bumps. Not only was he lean and handsome, with broad shoulders and narrow hips, but he also seemed to take an interest me. Of all men, his binoculars seemed to spend more of their time pointed in my direction. I was desirable meat.

About mid-morning the men made a move coming down into the playing field. The size our range reduced considerably with the men down on the flat. We tracked a narrow path caught between the men and the woods, something I now treated with much greater respect having seen the results of the tigers within. As a herd, we needed to continue moving to keep the bracelets green. The men took advantage of this and split up, some staying in the middle and a small group moving to block our path of escape. With only a narrow opening between the small cluster of men blocking our way and the woods containing their dangerous tigers, we knew we were in for a chase. No one wanted to be at the back and the herd sped up on its own as zebras jostled to move away from the back. As the pace increased and the proximity to the men grew, my heart beat faster and so did my pace. Within a few seconds, jostling and jogging turned into a full run and then a sprint as the zebras stampeded. Stacey rushed by me pushing me out of the way, her bracelet and my own turning red. I slowed not wanting to approach the men as an available target but the herd thundered on. Suddenly, I was exposed, available, and trailing the herd but a good fifteen metres. I lowered my head and increased my speed to catch up.

When I looked up, my eyes widened as I recognised the man with the binoculars moving in to block my path. My heart fluttered and my head spun with the exertion and shock as I realised the danger I was in. My bracelets remained stubbornly red as I trailed the herd. He moved in, arms out and quickened my pace. We made contact and his hands wrapped around my wrists. I dodged, shaking my arms and breaking free but running away from the herd and out into the open field. The man soon recovered and swung around in pursuit. Two more sprinting men closed in from the left and another from the right. My legs were on fire as my lungs burned and my heart hammered away. Already puffed from the stampede, I was no match for the men closing in. I switched directions again out of desperation and dodged another set of grasping hands but I was out of room and with the men closing in and my body fatiguing fast, it was only a matter of time.

Suddenly, there was a flash of black and white that crossed just behind me. Holly made a dash and provided a distraction, passing so close to me, the wind of her passage caressed my body. With two of us, the attention of the men was momentarily divided and we opened up the gap. The victory was short lived as the fit and still better rested men had more stamina. Now it was both Holly and I running for our freedom. The thunder of footprints closed in relentlessly behind us.

"Run," Holly panted, "and don't look back."

With that, she dodged behind me passing over to the other side in a feint then changed direction again. I ran, blood surging in my ears as I lowered my head to open up the distance. When I raised my head, the world seemed different. Quieter. No pounding of feet, no rasping of breath. I stole a glance over my shoulder and no one was there. About thirty metres behind was a cluster of men, surrounding a blur of black and white.

Holly.

She shook them off and stood, making a break for it. She took two steps and one of the men grappled her to the ground. She shook him off and stood again. I took a step towards her and our eyes met. Every ounce of my being screamed to help her but that look said it all. Stay back and with that, she stopped fighting and immediately was thrown to the ground. Her captors grabbed her wrists and pulled them tightly behind her back even as she stared at me. I stood still, sick that she had been caught but relieved still to be free. Guilt and sorrow and relief flowed through me in equal measure. By now, the men had lifted her to her feet, her arms still tied behind her. Bent over at the waist, her face up her eyes stared at me warning me to stay away.

One of the men, pulled down his pants, withdrawing his erect cock and lined up behind Holly. Her body shook and her tits jiggled as he rammed into her, her eyes fluttering closed and a small wince crossing her face. I stared transfixed as my friend was fucked from behind. He reached forward and grabbed her hair, wrapping the dark strands his hand, before pulling her head back. Still she watched me, warning me away, the whites of her eyes showing as her head was pulled to the side.

The man fucking her tightened his grip on her hair and turned her face towards me as a challenge as he continued to thrust. Both his and Holly's eyes locked on my own. His movements back more urgent and Holly's knees started to buckle under the onslaught. She sunk to her knees and he followed, ramming her with his cock as she fell. She landed on the soft grass, cheek first and her body continuing to shake as he fucked her mercilessly. He grunted and thrust, holding his hips forward, all the time staring at me. Holly's eyes closed once and reopened as he groaned, filling her with his cum.

The other men cheered and lifted her to her knees. One of them grabbed her hair from behind and forced her mouth towards the cock of the man who had just fucked her. He angled her head and forced it over the cock and once it was in her mouth pushed her head hard so she completely swallowed the cock that had just been in her pussy. She threw a final defiant glance in my direction then turned her full attention to the task in front of her, her head bobbing enthusiastically as she sucked him off. It was a revelation seeing Holly like this. I knew she liked her men but I'd never realised what a committed cocksucker she was. He then grabbed her head and pulled her in tight, tears welling up in those eyes now staring into face of the man deep throating her.

I watched in silence as another man fucked her from behind before two more men grabbed her hair and throat fucked my friend taking turns for force their cocks down her throat. The gurgling sound of her gagging carrying clearly over the field followed by a choke and a cough as the first man shot his load of semen into Holly's mouth. On her knees, she coughed again as the cock withdrew and a large dribble of cum flowed down her chin. But the time the second then the third man had throat-fucked her, her chin was a glazed mess of cum and drool. Once finished, they dropped her to the ground, hogtied her and photographed her cum covered face. The last thing I remember was Holly's eyes opening again and her tiny, tired smile transfixing me as the cameras clicked around her.

Fire suddenly exploded in my pussy. I'd never realized what a slut Holly was and seeing her enjoy the rough fucking tore into my world. My mentor was gone and I was on my own but she'd given me the best lesson of all. I so wanted to be fucked at that moment.

GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,445 Followers