The Cunt Hunt Ch. 06

Story Info
The Game Changes.
4.1k words
4.55
66.1k
49

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,445 Followers

The hunt settled into a routine. A burst of fear and adrenaline followed by a period of relative quiet as the trainers slung each capture under a pole and carried her off the field like meat. Wirth the trainers now finished with Astrid, we all watched as they tied her wrists and ankles together and threaded a long pole between the bindings. Then, two hunters hoisted the pole into their shoulders with Astrid slung underneath, like a prize, they carried her off the field, her game finished. She swung languidly back and forth as they walked. Exhausted, her head rolled back and she looked back at us, her face a slick, slimy mess of smeared zebra paint and cum. A chill ran over my body as I considered the dwindling odds. When would it be my turn and how would my game end.

After each capture came a brief period for the surviving herd to relax. I sat in the grass, next to a Zebra called Lauren. A bottle blonde with the roots showing she had a lean figure with large breasts and fair skin underneath her zebra paint that spoke of someone who spent a lot of time indoors. She lay back on the ground while I sat with my back to the sun enjoying the kiss of the warm breeze across my skin.

"What you here for?" Lauren drawled, her sweet, lilting accent. I placed her from the deep south, perhaps Mississippi or even Louisiana.

"My friend introduced me. Said it would be fun."

Lauren snorted. "Is it fun?"

"Exhilarating," I replied. "The rush of getting clear is amazing." I stared at the lush green grass and took a deep breath of its delicious fresh fragrance. "Sort of fun but in a terrifying way. A bit like the roller coaster you weren't too sure about."

"They rides still on, honey and you ain't seen all the curves yet."

"Oh?"

"You're new, right?" she asked.

"Yeah. First time."

"It's rare for a first timer to make it through." She lay back in the soft grass, the grease blades contrasting against the black and white of her stripes. "I hope for your sake you know how to take a cock."

I plugged out my chest. "I've had my fair share of boyfriends."

"You done them all at once?"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Have you every taken multiple cocks. Been in an orgy or the meat in a threesome?"

I swallowed. "No."

"Girl, you're a fucking virgin." She laughed and other zebras glanced in our direction.

I kept my voice low. "You don't think I can make it."

"It's nothing personal, sugar. I just never seen it happen. My first time out, I got tied to a whipping stool. Got my ass good and tanned. Had stripes for weeks. Then they fucked my up the ass, my face a mess of tears from the whipping I got."

"That's awful."

"Hey, part of the game. I could have bailed out but then I'd lose all this." She gestured around.

"Lose what?"

"This. The game." She continued, "you just wait til the cash comes in. You can tan my ass, honey, if you pay like these guys do."

"You make it sound so mercenary."

"We're whores, sugar. Pure and simple. Fucking whores. But at least out here there are rules. The fucking is harder but the protection is better." She snorted again. "And so's the pay."

Some of the other girls giggled. I fell silent.

Lauren lowered her voice. "Hey, I've been there. I grew up in a trailer park. We had nothing so I traded this pussy for cash and sometimes less. You're way better off selling yourself here."

I looked down and picked at a few strands of grass. I let the shredded green leaves fall through my fingers.

"Trust me," she said. "I know. Between whoring, doing porn or being here, I'd pick this every time."

"You've done porn?" I asked.

"Ha. I managed to stay away from that," she chuckled and turned her head, face up to the sky. "Not sure I'd have the guts to do it anyways." Then she sat up, clapped me on the back and in a loud voice said, "welcome to the first day in the job, whore."

Some of the girls sniggered. Stacey sniggered. I looked around and my eyes met Jenny's. She gave a small nod and smiled. I sat on quiet contemplation.

"Hey, Michelle."

I turned to the voice. It was Jenny.

"Don't forget, you're no ordinary whore," Jenny said.

A few of the zebras laughed and I smiled back at her.

The blare of a horn carried across the field. My smile faded even as Jenny's body stiffened and Lauren sat up. I turned my head checking the area but the field remained empty. After a short delay, a couple crested a hill to my right. The man was dressed as the familiar garb of the trainers, black slacks and bare chested. But this man was no trainer being slightly older, with flecks of grey in his dark hair. Even so, his arms were thick and his hairy chest buffed showing his commitment to working out. He was ready for the chase. But it was the woman who stood out most of all. Tall, lean and blonde with her hair done up in exquisite plaits, she wore a red pencil dress with one strapless shoulder and a frill around her hips, something more suitable for a cocktail party than a grassy field. The only concession the woman made to the outdoors was the pumps she wore. The sight was so unexpected, all eyes fell on her.

Trailing behind the couple, a cluster of six trainers shadowed the couple. The whole group was far enough away that the members of the herd, though alert, didn't bolt.

The couple stopped at the top of the hill and the six hunters surrounding them fanned out giving the couple a clear view of the herd. The woman gestured at the herd as she talked to her partner. He nodded and his gaze followed her waving hands. Next, she turned and said something to one of the trainers who quickly and expertly, set up a pair of binoculars on a tripod in front of her. She leaned in and, using the binoculars, scanned the herd, checking each member of the herd out in turn, pausing for a few moments on each one as she did so.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Lauren gave a little smirk. "You'll find out. Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for you."

I looked around and caught Jenny's eye. She mouthed something. I'd need to wait until I was near her.

The woman in red continued her inspection of the herd. I was glad to be seated as the binoculars made me more conscious of my nakedness. I didn't want to move, not while the binoculars were there. Every now and again the woman in red would step back from the binoculars and say something to one of the trainers. Sometimes the trainer would reply and at other times, he just nodded and made notes on a clipboard. Once or twice, she indicated to her partner who would look through the binoculars, step back and nod.

With a quick word from the woman, two trainers trotted down the hill. They slowed as the members of the herd rose and stopped far enough away not to spook us into running. The members of the herd started to mill around, which was presumably their intention. Meanwhile, the woman's scrutiny of the herd continued, tracking the members of the herd with the binoculars as we moved jostled for position. It was clear that she was being thorough.

I took the opportunity to slip next to Jenny. "What's going on, I whispered."

Jenny's mouth tightened, then she leaned her head in close and whispered, "it's a breeding round," in my ear. "That's all I can say at the moment."

"When can you say more?"

"Let's see what happens next." She straightened staring intently up the hill.

My blood ran cold. I had no idea what a breeding round meant. I knew full well what it could mean but my mind couldn't process it. Small pangs of resentment washed over me at the tantalizing half explanation Jenny gave me.

Then, one by one, the bracelets changed. Flashing once then turning green. Except for Jenny's. And Lauren's. And Janice, a diminutive blonde who'd hardly said a word all game. I looked around at the rest of the herd and there were only three until I held up my own wrists. I let out a gasp. My bracelet glowed an angry red. There were four of us. Four marked out for the breeding round.

"Jenny, what's happening?" I hissed, the urgency in my voice making heads turn.

Jenny looked down, then away before speaking. "It's nothing personal," she said. "You'll need to learn this one on your own. I hope you'll understand, Michelle."

I stepped back. I'd lost Holly and now Jenny had closed up. Still, I reasoned that this is what the other girls went through, those that didn't have a friend already in the game. "I understand," I wasn't sure I did understand. I knew that girls joined the game and were on their own. I was lucky to have Holly and for Jenny to take me under her wing. It still hurt. Deep down to be abandoned so suddenly.

Jenny looked back at me and her sad blue eyes met mine.

"It's OK," I said, repeating, "I understand." I paused, then said, "I'm... I'm sure, I'd do the same thing if the situation was reversed." Then I took a deep breath, "breeding round," I muttered, "How bad can it be?" I focused back at the trainers who by now were stripping off their shirts ready for the hunt.

"Would you?" Jenny said.

Distracted, I asked, "would I? Would I what?"

"Would you do the same thing if you were me?"

"Sure," said with far more confidence then I felt. "Yeah. Of course."

Jenny sighed. Looked down then back at me. Suddenly she lunged forward, grabbed my shoulder and brought her mouth up to my ear. "The couple up there are looking for a breeder. That means whoever get caught gets impregnated."

They can't..." I said, shocked.

"They can. But we have an out. Your safeword. But unless you use it, then they'll take you and fuck you until your pregnant, and keep you until the baby is born."

"Keep me?"

"It means they'll pay your bills." She paused for breath then carried on. "Some girls are into that but most aren't. If you are, here's you chance."

I gasped. "I'm not ready for that."

"That figures," she said. "Most aren't. I'm not keen on being selected."

"Is there anything else?"

"No, that's it." She fell silent, then stepped back her eyes focused on the couple at the top of the hill. "Shit, I hope I don't regret telling you that," she muttered as she let go of my shoulder. "You're a good person, Michelle but once this hunt is on, you're on your own. There's four girls marked for breeding and one of is going to end up pregnant and I'm going to make sure it's not me."

"I understand, Jenny," I replied, genuinely grateful for the advice but at the same time terrified. I wanted to ask what would happen if I gave the safeword but I stayed silent. I looked over towards Lauren. She was at college so chances were she wouldn't want it a pregnancy. Janice has been silent all game but the shocked expression on her face, said it all. She knew what this meant and didn't want it either. I'd have to be faster than them.

Jenny stepped away from me moving to the back of the pack. That was the signal for action as the other marked zebras moved to stand behind the safer members of the herd.

Up on the hill, the man kissed the woman in the red dress on the lips then turned and trotted down towards the herd. We moved, keeping the open the distance between ourselves at the hunter. As one of our number sped up, so would the rest not wanting to be left behind. We jogged faster and faster until we were sprinting, me running alongside Jenny. She slowed and I turned my head back. The hunter and his small group of trainers trailed far behind, walking. I slowed and so did the other two girls slowly circling back. No one wanted to be a lone target. Not for this hunter.

They stalked us sometimes walking and sometimes running. The changes in pace confused us, wearing us down with the frequent changes in pace. When we stopped it was to a chorus of our ragged and raspy panting for breath. Over time, it became clearer and clearer that Jenny was the stronger member of the group, often running out ahead and recovering her breath first in the short intervals between running. Janice on the other hand often flagged behind and when we stopped, stooped over taking deep gulping breaths. I stared at her as she leaned over, hands on her thighs her back heaving as she panted from the exertion. She looked up and her eyes met mine. Round with fear they revealed that she didn't want to be bred any more than any of the rest of us did but she knew she was tiring. She mouthed something that I didn't catch. Maybe a plea. Maybe words of encouragement.

I said, "nothing personal, Janice. We're all on our own here."

Janice lowered he head, continuing to pant.

The hunter by now had cut the distance to a third. We couldn't keep this up. It was only a matter of time. His eyes fixed on us, he burst into a sprint closing the distance at an incredible rate. Leaving the still bent over Janice, I raced off as the other girls scattered.

A squeak followed by a scream made me turn around. The hunter had Janice, his arms wrapped tight around her chest he'd lifted off the ground, her legs windmilling in panic. Her face was a mask of terror and she wailed, "nooooo." By now the adrenaline kicked in and in her panic, her kicking legs threw him off balance and they both toppled over, him still holding her firmly around the chest as they fell with an "oomph." Once in the ground, Janice's legs found traction and she fought like an animal, twisting her body and bucking it to shake him off. But he clung on. Finally, he freed one arm from around her chest and slipped it around her neck trapping her in a headlock. Still she fought but with a growing sense of futility until her struggles slowed. After several minutes of struggling, she went limp quietly sobbing, "God no. Please no."

The end of her struggles acted as a signal for the trainers who moved in. Three trainers held her down as another clamped a collar with a long chain around her neck. He handed the other end of the chain to the hunter who clipped the other end of the chain onto his belt. Then everyone stepped back.

With slow movements, Janice lifted herself up until she was on her hands and knees. She grabbed the chain around her neck jerking it to see if it would come loose. It held fast. She glanced over her shoulder following it's length only to see it securely hooked onto the hunter belt. She sagged back onto the grass.

The whirring of an electric engine carried across the field as a golf cart raced over join the small crowd. It rolled to a stop and the lady in red stepped out. She strode over to the hunter and gave him a quick kiss before she turned her attention to Janice. Striding confidently, the lady marched up to the trapped girl. Reaching down, she grabed a fistful of hair and pulled Janice's head back to expose Janice's tear streaked face. She grunted then let the hair go and Janice's head fell forward, her blond locks cascading around her face. The lady slowly walked around Janice inspecting every inch of her captive.

"Make her stand," the lady said.

Two trainers raced forward and pulled Janice up to her feet. Janice stood shaking with her head down and her hair over her eyes. The woman in red put her finger out and lifted Janice's chin so she looked the woman in the eye. Janice's lips trembled as she stood.

The ran her hands over Janice's pert tits. "I like these," she said.

Janice flinched.

The man nodded. "They look like yours, dear."

*Her figure is good," the woman in red said. Placing her finger on her chin as she studied Janice's naked, zebra-painted form one last time the woman in red came to a decision. "She'll do," she said. "Proceed."

The trainers holding Janice forced her to her knees then pushed her head down so her naked ass and pussy pointed at the woman's partner. He unhooked the chain from his belt and handed it to the woman in red. She twisted the chain around her hand several times, making sure her grip was secure as her partner stripped out of his track pants. His cock sprang free and the woman in red immediately reached down and wrapped her hand around it.

"Let's get that ready for you, honey," she said, even as she stroked it.

Once it was hard and straight, he settled on his knees behind Janice and put his hands on her hips. Aware of the end game, Janice had a little fight left in her so she bucked and twisted out of his grip. Three trainers lunged towards Janice, grabbing her and holding her down as she screamed and struggled.

Kelly, an experienced player like Jenny, standing next to me as she watched evens unfold muttered, "not good."

I could see why as two more trainers rushed in to help the three already pinning Janice down. One of them carried a long black sports bag. Four of the trainers held Janice down while the fifth unzipped the bag and pulled out leather straps and other paraphernalia. He secured the straps around Janice's limbs as the other trainers held her immobile. That wasn't the end of it for poor Janice. More equipment came out of the sports bag, lengths of chain and shiny metal bars.

It was all over in a couple of minutes and when the trainers stepped back, they revealed a bound and immobilized Janice. On her knees, with her head on the ground and her ass up, leather cuffs circled her wrists and her ankles. Even worse, a single leather cuffs circled each thigh. The ankle cuffs, clipped to a short spreader bar held her legs apart exposing her cunt ready for fucking. Her arms, pulled under her body were clipped to the bar between her ankles using the cuffs on her wrists. In addition, small lengths of chain ran between the cuffs in her ankles and thighs preventing her from moving her legs.

After the trainers stepped back, the woman in red stroked her partner a couple of times to harden him up again. He then tried again, kneeling down behind Janice and pressing the head of his now rock hard shaft against her plush lips. IThe woman tightened her grip of the chain around Janice's neck making it clink then she leaned over and kissed her partner passionately on the lips. With his lips locked onto the woman in red's, he thrust once, hard, driving himself deep into Janice's cunt. Janice grunted once then again as he started pumping, fucking his trapped and immobile quarry. The fingers in his hands dug deep into the flesh on her hips as he held her.

After a short period of fucking, his thrusts increased in tempo and the woman in red ended the kiss. She asked, "are you close?"

The man grunted.

"Tell me," she said. "Tell me when. I want to know the exact moment when you impregnate our bitch."

He grunted and thrust harder, the slap of his hips against Janice's ass contrasting with the silence of the field.

Strangely, my core flushed with heat as I watched the bizarre mating ritual, my pussy slick knowing I was going to witness the moment of conception for this bound girl.

"Soon," he grunted. "Oh fuck..." His pounding increased again, the slaps becoming louder and more rapid, then slightly irregular as he approached the climax. He let out a long, low growl and the flesh on Janice's hips whitened between his fingers. "Fuck, oh fuck...," he gasped, his breathing ragged.

"Red!" Janice groaned. Then louder she cried, "red, red, red." She screamed "I can't do this. Red."

The trainers moved like lightening. Two pulled back the man while another four shot in and surrounded the still bound Janice. As two trainers led the couple away, the remaining four worked feverishly stripping Janice of her restraints. When they finished, one held her tight in his arms as Janice sobbed.

"I couldn't do it," she said. "I couldn't do it. I'm sorry."

"Shhh. It's OK," he said, "the game is over. We'll take care of you."

"I couldn't do this. I'm so sorry." She looked back at the trainer. "Please, I hope you understand."

One of the other trainers had returned from the golf cart carrying it a blanket. He held it out to drape it over Janice's shoulders. She shook her head. The trainer holding Janice in his embrace waved the blanket off.

GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,445 Followers
12