The Cunt of Monte Cristo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

Jimmy felt his cock harden as Christine continued to blow him. He felt it beginning to swell, and he knew that he would be exploding in another minute. That minute became the longest minute of his life as Christine, apparently not used to sucking dick to completion, slowed her hand and mouth motion at precisely the instant that Jimmy wanted her to increase her speed and pressure. As a result, the pressure in his balls continued to build. His legs were shaking and he tried bucking his hips to force his cock deeper into her throat, but Christine's weight held him immobile. His cock was throbbing, ready to explode but receiving just one or two degrees of stimulation less than was required for his ejaculation. His legs trembled. He was ready to cum, but Christine held him just at the edge. He extended his legs and flexed his ankles, involuntarily moving any part of his body that he could respond. He was helpless, pinned to the floor by her weight, on the verge of cumming, but unable to release.

Christine held Jimmy's shaft in her hands, her cheeks bulging around the head, completely enthralled by the perfection of that rock hard man muscle. She sucked harder, wanting to taste his dick in the back of her throat, and frustrated by her inability to take it any deeper. She shifted her weight forward, adjusting the angle of her throat, but she was still unable to get more than half of Jimmy's cock in her mouth. She tried so hard that she started to choke, so she sat back a little and shifted her emphasis to the motion of her hands. Jimmy's cock was slick with her saliva, making it very easy to jack his cock up and down, using both hands in opposite directions. She felt his cock become even more rigid and swell in her hands. She increased the speed of her hand movement, pumping up and down with both hands, faster and faster. She heard Jimmy's muffled scream from somewhere behind her.

"Hmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Suddenly, a jet of cum erupted from Jimmy's cock, blasting her in the face before she had a chance to move out of the way. She continued pumping. The first blast was followed by a second, then a third and a fourth blast, all in rapid succession. The first shot splattered on her cheek, barely missing her eye. The second blast hit her nose, and the third hit her open mouth, splashing on her tongue. The fourth blast had less power than its predecessors, landing on her chin. So that's why they call it a facial, she thought. She continued stroking, as cum continued to trickle out of the tip.

Christine felt Jimmy's slick cock becoming less rigid, despite her continued stroking. Making him ejaculate was not part of the plan. I still have to get his cock inside my pussy. Christine pumped Jimmy's shaft with one hand, and stroked his balls with the other. Jimmy was no longer getting limp, but he was not exactly hard, either. Christine realized that she was going to have to change her tactics if she were going to get a picture of herself riding Jimmy's cock. It is time to put these tits to use again.

Christine lifted her ass from Jimmy's face, and tried to turn around so that she was in position to ride him. With her slick cunt rubbing up and down on Jimmy's cock and her tits hanging in his face, he would be hard again in just a few moments. But when she lifted her weight and attempted to turn around, she found her movements constrained by the sofa on one side and the overturned coffee table on the other. Jimmy, feeling his body unrestricted for the first time in nearly one half hour, recognized his opening and attempted to escape. He, too, was confined by the coffee table and the sofa, however. Nonetheless, he managed to free his arms and the majority of Christine's weight was no longer pressing on his chest. He had gained some leverage.

"Where do you think you are going, Mr. Cummings? Do you think that you can just cum all over my face and run away? We have unfinished business, James."

"Let go of me. You're crazy, bitch. Absolutely certifiably crazy. Do you have any idea what you have done?"

"I do, Mr. Cummings, I do. I know exactly what I am doing. Things got a little out of hand for a minute there, but I am back on task now. We are not finished, James. Not at all. We still have some work to do."

Jimmy lunged to his feet, trying to escape, but Christine managed to grab the waistband of his shorts and pull him back to the floor. He landed with a thud, banging his knee on the coffee table. Christine inched her body forward, her big boobs swinging from side to side. Her new shoes slipped on the waxed floor, however, slowing her progress. Holding Jimmy's shorts with one hand and his left leg with the other, Christine pushed her shoes off with her toes and kicked them out of the way. She inched her body up his legs, her stocking covered feet affording slightly better traction on the shiny floor. She managed to pin Jimmy's legs under her torso, but his arms remained free. Jimmy pushed on the top of her head, trying to steer her away from him.

"Leave me alone, damn it! Let me go!"

"You will leave when I am finished with you, Mr. Cummings, and not a moment earlier."

"You're finished now, Dr. Baron. You're finished. You have no idea how finished you are."

Christine pulled on Jimmy's shorts, but they slipped down his narrow hips and lodged around his knees. His cock and balls were inches from her face, his cock no longer rigid, but not exactly soft, either. Releasing Jimmy's shorts, Christine reached out and grabbed Jimmy's balls. She held the hairy orbs in her hand and gently squeezed, not enough to cause pain, but just enough to provide emphasis to her words.

"Enough! Stop struggling. The sooner you stop struggling, the sooner we will be done. Now hold still."

Jimmy stopped struggling while Christine held is balls in her left hand. Once she had positioned herself so that she was seated on his groin, she had to let go of her means of compulsion. As soon as her hand released his balls, Jimmy tried to break free. Christine leaned forward, pinning him under her torso, her giant breasts smacking Jimmy's face as she fell face down. Much to Christine's surprise, Jimmy continued to struggle. She believed that her weight advantage would be sufficient to subdue him, but as long as Jimmy could move any part of his body, he would not concede.

Where does the little fucker get his strength? He is so skinny. He is too much of a slacker to ever commit to a fitness program. Why won't he surrender? Christine felt her own strength beginning to fade. She felt it first in her arms, which had done the majority of the work in the struggle. Through sheer force of will she overcame the burning that was creeping down her arms, starting at the shoulders and continuing past her biceps and into her forearms. But she started to worry when she felt her lower back beginning to stiffen. I have to end this soon. I'll be helpless if my back goes out.

Christine leaned forward, then rocked backward hard, smashing her fat ass on Jimmy's groin.

"Uhn!" Jimmy grunted.

She did it two more times.

"Uhn!"

"Uhn!"

She rocked forward again. Jimmy flinched, expected Christine to smash her ass on his groin one more time. Instead, she lunged forward, grabbed Jimmy's wrists, and stretched his arms over his head. She then pulled his wrists toward her, holding them behind his neck. Jimmy suddenly realized that his arms were useless in the struggle.

Christine now leaned over Jimmy's face, her massive breasts hanging in his face. Her nipples were harder than she could remember at any other time of her life. Sweat beaded on her forehead. Her back was glistening from the exertion. She had Jimmy pinned to the floor, able to move only his legs, but she still had to get his cock into her pussy. She dangled her tits in Jimmy's face, slapping him with the heavy globes and dragging the erect nipples against over his nose and lips.

She rocked her ass backward, startled to find that Jimmy's fully erect cock was brushing against the crack of her ass.

"Well, what do we have here, Mr. Cummings? It feels to me like you are enjoying this little tutoring session as much as I am."

"Fuck you, you fat bitch. Get the fuck off me."

"I think, Mr. Cummings, what you meant to say was 'fuck me, get yourself off fucking me.' Communicating clearly is a skill, James, which you still need to work on. Luckily for you, I am here to teach you."

Christine rocked backward, sliding the slippery crack of her ass up and down Jimmy's fully erect cock. She rolled her hips several times, clenching and releasing Jimmy's shaft with her butt cheeks. She paused for a second so that she could slap his face with her boobs, and then resumed sliding her slick slit up and down Jimmy's prick. After teasing her lips by rubbing them against his cock head, she attempted to line up the shaft with her pussy. It took her several attempts, but finally she felt the head pushing her pussy lips apart as it entered her tunnel.

"Uhnnnnnnn!" Christine groaned, sliding her cunt down Jimmy's shaft. "I have never felt so full."

Jimmy clenched his teeth and stared up at Christine. He did not know if he was more angry with Christine for subjecting him to this humiliation, or with his cock for making it all possible. She would never have been able to fuck me if I weren't hard. How can I possibly be aroused by this pig?

With his hands pinned behind his head and Christine's weight fully pressing down on his mid-section and chest, Jimmy was helpless. Christine slid her pussy up and down his shaft, enjoying the feeling of Jimmy's cock stretching her vagina and filling it with more meat than she had ever felt in her life. The sensations she felt were beyond any sexual encounter she had ever experienced with her former husband. Before she knew what had happened, she found herself getting lost in a rising wave of pleasure.

"Ohhhh, fuck me Jimmy, fuck me. Fuck me with that big beautiful cock," she moaned.

Christine's groans, combined with the heat of her slick pussy gliding up and down his shaft, caused Jimmy to forget who he was fucking and how he came to be in that position. His mind wandered to his crotch, and the pleasure he was feeling with every up and down motion Christine made. Her breasts were hanging in his face, and he instinctively began searching for a nipple to suckle. After moving his head from side to side for several seconds rooting for Christine's thick brown nipple, Jimmy finally found one between his lips and sucked it into his mouth. His teeth closed around the nub as he sucked it.

"Mmmmmmmm." Christina groaned again. "That's it baby, suck my titty. Suck my titty, baby, suck my titty."

Jimmy was helpless to resist her. The commands from his crotch were overriding all orders from his brain. He totally forgot that he was fucking the Cunt of Monte Cristo. He forgot that she was on the verge of destroying everything that he had never worked to attain. He forgot that a fat, 57 year old woman had him pinned to the floor and was riding his cock, using him for her own pleasure. All that he knew-- at that particular moment-- was that a hot, wet pussy was riding his cock and driving him to another massive ejaculation, and that he had a thick, meaty nipple in his mouth. The more he chewed, and the harder he sucked, the faster the pussy rose and fell on his cock.

Christine lost all control. She rode Jimmy as hard and as fast as she could. Her body smashed his groin with every downward thrust of her crotch. Her ass jiggled as she rode up and down, over and over. The pleasure she was experiencing felt like an electric current running from her nipple to her clit. Every nerve in her voluptuous body was on fire. She tingled everywhere. She knew she was about to cum, and that it was promised to be the biggest orgasm she had ever felt in her life.

"Uhhhhhhnnnnnn! Mmmmmmmmm!" she moaned at the top of her voice. "Uhnnnnnnnn!"

She struggled to keep her body upright as the wave crashed into her, threatening to drown her in a current of carnal bliss.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Uhnnnnnnnnnn! Mmmmmmmmm!" she cried out. "This is so good. So good, baby, so fucking good.!"

Finally, when she couldn't take anymore, she stopped rocking her hips. Her pussy relaxed and Jimmy's cock popped out, slick with her juice, still erect and still standing proudly. With her heart racing and barely able to breathe, Christine began kissing all over Jimmy's face.

"Thank you baby, thank you. That was so good. Your cock is magnificent," she said between pecks on his forehead. "So good. So good. So god damned fucking good."

Christine lifted her head, the hair on her forehead matted with sweat, and looked down at Jimmy with a newfound admiration.

"Isn't this better than fighting with me?" she asked. "Isn't it so much better this way? I never knew it could be so good."

Before Jimmy could answer, Christine dangled her breasts in his face, grazing her nipples across his nose and lips. Each contact sent another jolt of electricity directly to her pussy.

"Do you like sucking my nipples, baby? Have you ever sucked on such big, succulent titties before? Have you baby?"

"No, not ever. Your tits are amazing, Dr. Baron."

"Call me Christine, baby. I think we are on a first name basis now."

Christine rolled off Jimmy and discovered that her knees and elbows were aching. Oh well, that's the price of bliss, she thought. She began searching for her glass and the bottle of wine. Finding it on the table next to the sofa, she was thankful that the side table did not get knocked over in the struggle. She proceeded to pour herself a glass of wine.

"Would you like some wine, James?"

"No thank you, I don't care for white wine."

Christine drained her glass in one long gulp, set the glass down, and started looking for her clothes. She looked at Jimmy, noticing for the first time that his cock was still erect.

"Oh my, James, what is going on here?" she asked, reaching for his cock. "Are you ready for more?"

"I didn't cum yet," he said. "But I want to."

Christine's eyes lit up. She knelt in front of the sofa, spread her legs, leaned over and rested her torso on the bench. She looked back at Jimmy and his cock.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me until you cum. Fill me with more of your cream. Fuck me until you have had enough. Then fuck me one more time."

Jimmy knelt behind her, lined up his cock with Christine's vagina, and entered her with one hard thrust. His cock slid easily into her slick, sloppy pussy. Her grabbed a meaty hip in each hand, and started pumping.

"Mmmm, that's so good baby. Just keep fucking me like that. Let's forget all about failing my class and getting you expelled from school."

Jimmy's heart froze. He suddenly remembered why he was there, and how he ended up on the floor fucking the vilest woman he had ever met. He gripped her hips more tightly and started fucking her with more force, angrily pounding her cunt harder and deeper.

"Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. That's it, baby. Uhn. Uhn. Fuck me baby. Uhn. Uhn. Fuck me."

"You like that Christine? You like me to fuck you like that? You like it hard like that?

"Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Yes baby. Yes. Give it to me. Uhn. Uhn. Fuck it baby. Uhn. Uhn. Fuck my pussy, baby. Uhn. Uhn. Fuck it."

Out of the corner of his eye, Jimmy spotted a tube of hand cream that must have rolled off the coffee table and under the sofa. Christine, with her face buried in the sofa and her ass sticking up in the air while she received the pounding of her life, did not notice Jimmy reaching under the sofa for the tube. She became aware, however, when she felt a glob of the cold cream landing on the crack of her ass.

"What's that baby? What are you doing?"

"Just squirting some lotion on your ass. You might need the extra lubrication."

Jimmy worked the cream into the crack of her ass, then squirted another glob onto his hand. He reached underneath Christine's crotch and rubbed the cream onto her clit.

"Mmmmmm that feels good, baby. Do it again."

Jimmy squirted another glob of cream onto his hand, reached under Christine's crotch again, and started rubbing. The second time, however, he made sure to apply more of the lotion to his cock than Christine's cunt.

Jimmy wiped his hands off on the sofa, leaving stains on the fabric flanking either side of Christine's body. He then reached for her hands and gently pulled them backward, bending her elbows so that her hands rested palm-side up on the small of her back. Jimmy lengthened the strokes of his cock, pulling all the way out and then pushing all the way in.

"Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Yes, baby. "Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Pound me."

Jimmy pulled out of her a final time, exiting her cunt completely. He lined his cock up against her slick asshole, and before Christine had any idea what was happening, thrust forward with all of his strength. His cock ripped through her anus. He was buried balls deep with a single, painful thrust.

"OWWWWWWWWW! God damn! What the fuck?! That's the wrong hole!"

Christine felt like her bowels were on fire. She had never experienced anal penetration before, and was totally unprepared for the violation of her ass.

Jimmy grinned, and then starting thrusting his cock in and out of Christine's tight asshole.

"You like it baby? You like it like that? You like me pounding your ass like that?"

The pain wracking her Christine's body was overwhelming. The shock of experiencing absolute bliss suddenly and unexpectedly followed by the pain of anal penetration was more than she could handle. She tried to move, but Jimmy had her arms restrained. She was face down on the sofa, with all of weight pressed into the sofa bench. She had no leverage whatsoever. The pain in her ass was unbearable. She started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Get it out! You're hurting me god damn it! Get your god damned cock out of my ass! Get off me you mother fucking asshole! Get off!

Jimmy continued fucking Christine's ass, mercilessly pounding in and out.

"Take it baby. Take my cock in your ass. That's what this fat ass is for! You never should have messed with me, you whore! I told you not to mess with me!"

Jimmy never slowed down. He felt his orgasm rising, but did not slow down for even a second. He was not interested in prolonging his pleasure or extending Christine's agony. He just wanted to cum and get out of there. He pounded her ass with hard, deep, fast strokes, ignoring the sobs coming from her mouth. Finally, after only five minutes of fucking Christine's ass, he felt his cum rising from his balls.

"Here it cums, baby, here it cums. You want it in your face again? Is that what you want? Another load of sperm in your face? Too bad, I'm filling your ass with my cum!"

Jimmy felt his balls tighten, and then explode. It was not a massive flood of cum like he shot earlier, but as he pulled his cock out of Christine's abused ass he saw a trickle of his cum dripping to the floor.

"You never should have messed with me, Christine."

Jimmy got up, walked over to the refrigerator and helped himself to another beer. He stopped in the restroom and let loose a stream of piss.

Christine stopped sobbing as soon as the ordeal was over. She crawled over to the table with her laptop computer, opened it, and started punching keys. She was still typing when Jimmy emerged from the restroom, drinking his beer.

"What are you doing now, Christine? Adding your new pics to the family album? That's right, I saw the camera. I knew what you were doing."

"If you knew what I was doing, Mr. Cummings, then you should have stopped to consider what I am going to do next."

"And what would that be, Christine?"

"I have picked out four of the best pics of the two of us having sex. I have one of the two of kissing. I have one of you sucking my tits. I have one of you eating my pussy. I have a couple dozen of us fucking. Do you want to see them, Mr. Cummings? They all show your face very clearly, Mr. Cummings, but my face is not in any of them. I am going to send them in a mass e-mail to every student on campus. Every woman and girl, every skank that you want to fuck will see these pics. You will be known as Jimmy Cummings, so hard up for pussy that he has to fuck fat old women. He can't get a young skank or even a hot cougar. No, he has to fuck senior citizens. Your reputation as a Don Juan will be shot. You will never sniff pussy on this campus again, Mr. Cummings.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers