The Cunt of Monte Cristo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
839 Followers

"It did not have to end this way, you know, James. I was willing to work with you. I was prepared to forget about your insolence. I thought we had reached an understanding. I thought we had established the basis of forming a new, mutually beneficial relationship. But you ruined it by raping my ass. So you will get what is coming to you, Mr. Cummings. You will get what you deserve."

"Have you sent that e-mail yet, Christine?"

"Not yet. Just a few more clicks."

"Before you hit 'send,' there is one other thing that you need to consider. You see, my father's construction company built this building. I worked on that project over my summer vacation. One of the things I did was to help install the security system. There are hidden cameras in every lab and every office, everywhere that may contain expensive equipment. They are activated by a motion detector. See that red light next to the smoke alarm? The cameras are not monitored, but the surveillance file is stored on a hard drive at the security company. That file maintained for 72 hours, and then it gets reloaded. It's for theft protection only, so the file is only viewed if a crime is reported."

"You are not going to report this to the police."

"I don't have to. I can contact the security company and get a copy of the file. My dad's former partner is the president of the company. All I have to do is make a single phone call. There's nothing you can do to stop me.

"If you upload those pics, I will have no choice but to send a copy of the surveillance file to the Dean and all of the Trustees."

"I do not believe you, Mr. Cummings. I do not believe that any hidden surveillance system exists. You never would have done those things with me if there were such a system."

"Don't test me, Christine. You already pushed your luck by assaulting me. I violated your ass in retaliation. The way I see it, we are now even."

"We will never be even, Mr. Cummings. But this is a start," Christine stated, as she pressed the send key.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
839 Followers