The Cupid Effect Ch. 03

Story Info
Dexter gets into more trouble at school-and has lots of SEX!
7.7k words
4.65
127.8k
98

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

All characters in this story are of legal age.

*****

Mr. Finkle had no idea what was going on right in front of his face as he forged ahead with his lesson plan oblivious to the fact that I was being felt up right under the lab desk that I shared with Kelsey Taylor. She'd begun running a finger tentatively along the zipper on my jeans and steadily progressed from there to full on groping as no one else in the class seemed the wiser. I honestly didn't know how to react being in extreme virgin territory as the most popular girl in school got her perv on while the rest of the class droned on through Mr. Finkle's monotone delivery. At one point I reached down under the desk and tried to move her hand away from my crotch only to have her tickle my palm with her finger.

"Dexter, are you feeling okay?!!" The teacher suddenly asked surprising Kelsey enough to make her yank her hand back.

"Uh, I'm okay sir."

"Are you sure because your face is reddened and you look like you're running a fever." I was probably blushing from my lab partner's attention. My engorged cock was already straining against my pants and sitting next to a girl that I thought was the epitome of hot wasn't helping either.

"I'm okay Mr. Finkle, there's nothing to worry about; I feel alright." I tried to sound reassuring but was surprised when Kelsey suddenly spoke up.

"He's right Dexter; you are looking kind of green around the gills. Sir may I take him to the school nurse?" Mr. Finkle gave her a strange look as some of the other class members grumbled and started talking amongst themselves.

"I just want Dexter to know how sorry I am for tossing that crap in his face the other day. I want to make amends for being a total bitch Mr. Finkle." She sounded sincere but the laughter from the back of the classroom distracted him and I was afraid to look over my shoulder not wanting to see what Agnes thought of the proceedings. She sat directly behind me with her lab partner and we hadn't made actual eye contact since Kelsey had outright challenged her.

"I'm pretty sure that Dexter can find his own way to the nurse's office." I watched as she frowned thinking the whole situation surreal and wondering what would happen next. I'd spent so much time lusting after Kelsey that having her barely keeping it together as she fawned over me a little intoxicating. Truth be told I did feel somewhat hot and bothered as slight beads of sweat ran down my brow and swayed a bit as I stood up to take my leave. I'd been having these sort of hot flashes since coming home from the hospital and I probably would have been concerned if it hadn't been for hooking up with two of the hottest girls in school.

"Mr. Finkle; I promise I'll take him there and come right back. We're supposed to be partners aren't we, I mean that's what you said didn't you?" Kelsey was working all angles of this situation and it seemed to be getting on the teacher's nerves as he waved her off acquiescing to her near constant bartering. She didn't even wait until we were halfway down the hall before shoving me into a storage closet. The force that she used was alarming and before I could react, she'd grabbed my hand and shoved it down into the crotch of her track suit.

"I'm so fucking wet for you Dexter; can you feel it?" She seemed a little nervous and shaky now that we were alone and I could see her nipples poking the fabric of her top.

"We're at school Kelsey and you said you wanted to forget about what happened." I wanted her to twist in the wind a little before giving in to her obvious need.

"Can't stop thinking about how hard you made me cum Dexter; I've been thinking about you and fucking playing with myself all night. You did "something" to me and I'm not sure what it was but I just can't forget how good you made me feel." She was extremely wet and hadn't mentioned the lack of underwear. My fingers were soaked with her essence which seemed to be running down her thighs.

"We could get caught Kelsey; what about Tad? He's your boyfriend."

"Fuck him; I just-need something!" She was trembling even more and working at my zipper until she finally got it down enough to slip her fingers inside and grab my member. She looked over her shoulder towards the entrance to the restroom and led me inside the last stall furthest from the door before dropping to her knees. She quickly started going to town on my junk in a sloppy display with a hunger that was startling to see. She played and licked with wild abandon running her fingers over the lattice of veins on the surface of my cock sending slivers of pleasure racing up my spine.

"Look, I know we don't really have any time but could you just shove your big ass dick into me real quick?" I nodded and she quickly shoved her track pants down and bent over grabbing the seat of the toilet treating me to the sight of her round posterior thong tan lines and all. I wasn't about to turn down another chance to get a piece of Kelsey Taylor and fumbled trying to work my pants down mid-thigh.

"Please hurry Dexter, PLEEEEASE FUCK ME QUICK!" She sounded like she was whining and I noticed her legs were shaking in anticipation. I positioned myself at her entrance and easily slid all the way to the end of her love tunnel.

"FFFUUUUHHH-FUCK I'M CUMMING SOOOOOO HARD!!" She whimpered as her walls tightened up painfully along my length and she buckled over nearly hitting her head against the wall. I could feel every muscle inside her tense up reflexively against my cock as she gasped and struggled to compose herself.

"Kelsey are you okay?"

"I'M FFFFFFUUUUUCKING CUMMING AGAIN-SHIT!" I actually felt her squirt and wet my thighs and pants. I hadn't even started moving yet and she was nearly spent. In moments she'd gone from visibly anxious and twitchy to completely wasted and it was amazing. I could feel every contour and muscle in her sex simultaneously gripping and massaging my cock. She tensed up as my fingers dug into the fleshy semicircles that made up her thighs and grunted as I pushed slowly into her until I hit the end of her tunnel. I began to work myself in and out of her in an increasing tempo until I was fucking her properly. At this point she was clearly sobbing while I railed her doing my best to cum quickly but my cock wasn't cooperating. I grabbed a single shapely leg forcing her to partially face me as I draped it over my shoulder and started plowing the beautiful blonde with authority watching as she continued to squirt her own copious amounts of liquid lust all over the stall floor. Kelsey was watching my pump into her thin athletic frame with precision and she had a single finger in her mouth as she cooed and gasped her approval. My gaze was drawn to her big expressive eyes and the way they darted horizontally as she appeared somewhat conflicted and entranced at what was happening to her.

"You want me to stop?"

She was caught up in the moment as a look of panic read across her features and shook her head vigorously denying that she wanted me to cease me attention to her tight snatch. Kelsey guided one of my hands to her breast and I kneaded her nipple which was hard and rubbery to the touch. In moments she pulled her top up giving me a good look at her naked tits glistening with sweat. I reached down and snagged her other leg hooking it on my shoulder as she moved perfectly with me never touching the floor.

"OOOOOH FUUUCK; you're going to make me cum again." She was attempting to control the tone of her voice and it appeared to be a herculean effort as her normally chirpy pitch became husky. I was reminded of her cheerleader roots as she locked her hands around the back of my neck and pulled her body even closer to me. Kelsey gingerly leaned in and kissed me on the lips snaking her tongue into my mouth and giving me a charge. My mind wandered briefly when I realized that I was holding her aloft with little to no effort. This was a revelation as I barely worked out and pretty much led a sedentary lifestyle so there was no way I should have been able to lift Kelsey off of the floor much less support her weight.

"UUUGGGGHH GAAAAAWWDD!!" She arched her back in a futile attempt to get more of me inside her and went limp from the effort. I sat her down on the toilet seat and she quickly grabbed my cock pointing it at her face and jerking vigorously until she was rewarded with five thick ropes of spunk that hit her square in the face and chest. She capped my spewing meat with her plump lips sucking for all she was worth and twirling her tongue on the mushroom head of my cock. She continued sucking on me until I was clean before turning her attention to the thick white filmy cum on her bountiful chest.

"I-I was hoping that maybe it was like a fluke or something; but it's all fucking true." She sounded disoriented and upset as she continued cleaning herself of my DNA.

"I like nerd cock." I watched as her faced dropped at what she felt was the reason we'd hooked up and felt irritated but heartened that I really hadn't been taking advantage of Kelsey at all. She'd made the decision all on her own to be with me and it was weighing heavily on her mind as she absent mindedly rubbed her mound.

"I couldn't believe it at first and I just knew you'd somehow drugged me or something Dexter; but nothing could have made that dick fill me up like it did. No one has ever made me cum so hard in my life and then when it finally happens; it's you of all people...a fucking nerd. I don't really know what to do now that I know how good you can make me feel." Her assessment of herself and me as a person was more than a little off-putting so I fed her my renewed cock to shut her up and she took to it like a fish to water sucking and jerking on it until I shot another thick rope across her nose for good measure. Before she could react I shoved my cock roughly into her mouth and hit her with another couple of hits of my ejaculate. I took mental note of the way in which she lapped up everything like a starved animal.

"DEXTER!!" I backed out of the stall as she called after me and hit the hallway more than a little pissed at her personal take on things. Part of me actually wished that I could control her mind, but the Androstenone-X only seemed to effect the pleasure centers of her mind and I knew I had to figure out how to trigger the effect. I'd taken a few steps when I noticed Kelsey coming out of the restroom behind me and decided it would be safer to actually go to the school nurse.

"What can I do for you young man?" I ducked into the small office and found Nurse Kim looking in my general direction.

"I got sent here because I was feeling a little uh, faint." She was this slightly chubby Korean woman with a medium build and I didn't feel like she was any immediate threat considering my condition but I needed to find out how to trigger or control my gift and she was as good a candidate as any.

"Are you under the influence of drugs or alcohol?" She had a thick accent and was all business at the moment.

"It really hurts Nurse Kim."

"What hurts?" She seemed generally curious and I didn't mind that she hadn't asked for my name before beginning to examine me.

"This ma'am." Before she could react I'd fished my erect cock out still glazed and stained with Kelsey's lipstick and glistening with precum.

"You put that away right now!!" She looked angry and I was worried that she'd alert security as she staggered back towards the office door at the sight of my tumescence pointing straight up at the ceiling.

"Oh alright nurse; but it really does hurt. I'm sorry but I thought you were a professional like a doctor or something. I didn't think showing this to you would be a problem and it really took a lot of courage for me to do that ma'am." She seemed to soften a bit at my somewhat suspect admission.

"I assure you I am professional and I was just caught a little off guard by that thick cock." I did a double take as she walked over and immediately took me in the palm of her hand tightening her grip on my tumescence. I didn't wait reaching out and cupping one of her moderately sized breasts. She'd already began stroking my cock and quickly added her other hand taking moments to lick some of the glaze from her fingers.

"Could you take your pants off nurse?" Her nostrils flared and she hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her bottoms drawing them down and revealing a plain pare of women's briefs.

"Why don't you take your top off too." My suggestion was taken into consideration as she quickly lost her nurse's smock. She had a really nice lacy brassiere underneath that accentuated her tits which looked to be small C-Cups. I watched as she popped the clasp on her bra letting it fall to the floor with a breathless sigh as her bare chest came into view. Nurse Kim's roundish face was flushed red as she stared silently back at me rolling her nipples and gasped in delight as I discarded my pants and laid flat on the gurney. I didn't give her any further direction and relaxed running my fist up and down my glistening cock as a steady stream of precum ran freely down my length. It only took a few seconds before she slid her form fitting panties down her somewhat plump thighs and robotically walked over to lock the door.

"I'm going to fuck you dry eh?"

"Dexter." Nurse Kim hadn't even known my name in the moments before she'd completely undressed before me and I took mental note of the time between entering the office and her demeanor at the moment. She grasped the head of my cock with her thin fingers and the shaft with the fist of her other hand working them in unison barely paying any attention to my face. She worked her hands in unison on the sticky surface of me shaft and the room was filled with the wet sounds of her attempts to milk me.

"I want to suck this big fat cock, but I don't want to lose my job." She sounded conflicted but never stopped working her twirling fingers on my member. I wanted it to be her decision and simply shrugged my shoulders when she looked over at me seemingly for approval.

"Fuck it." She buried the top half of me in her mouth spinning her tongue on my urethra and making me squirm at the sensation before running her tongue along my cock and sucking on the thick shaft as hard as she could. I was a little disappointed that she couldn't take all of me in her mouth when I realized that something had changed about me.

My dick was ...well, it had grown somehow and from the looks of things I could give the late John Holmes a run for his money. It was thicker as well and my veins were plainly visible just under the stretched out skin of my circumcised unit. Nurse Kim had both of her hands at the base of my cock roughly playing with me while resting the purplish head of my cock on the flat of her tongue lapping up more precum and getting visibly hotter and bothered as seconds passed.

"You taste so-sweet Dexter; I have to have this big fucking cock." She quickly climbed up on the gurney and squatted over my crotch. I watched as she carefully pushed the head of my cock against her entrance and noticed visible jets of cum being forced out of her cunt as she brought her weight down until I was completely sheathed inside. I wasn't surprised when I felt her walls contract painfully around me but I was shocked as she bit her bottom lip so hard the she drew a little blood. She shuddered and trembled riding out her first climax painfully slow barely moving her squarish hips.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH shit." She finally spoke arching her back extremely and adding a twist on the sensations provided by her tight box. She leaned forward and began kissing me pumping her hips back and forth working herself into a frenzy. Nurse Kim was a sloppy kisser ever going so far as to lick the outside of my lips and chin. My hands found their way to her mildly flat butt cupping each cheek with one of my fingers nearly penetrating her brown-eye.

"Stick your finger in there Dexter; I love ass play." I was taken aback by her admission and obliged rubbing her crinkly star and eventually sinking into her backdoor up to the knuckle. At her urging I began fingering her butt as she placed the palms of her hands on my chest and worked her hips faster seemingly trying to bring herself to climax. Her face was glistening with sweat as she began to shake violently signaling her orgasm.

"Fuck me hard Nurse!!" I barked and she gave it her best shot intermittently stopping every few seconds to gasp and clutch at her chest.

"Didn't you hear me bitch; I said FUCK ME HARD!!" I hadn't meant to be suck a dick but she was proving to be less than stellar as she continued her failing cadence of trying to get me off.

"I'm sorry but I suffer from heart murmurs; fuck my chest hurts!!" I felt like a complete jerk when I realized that she was in pain and wrapped my arms around her stopping her from moving.

"I didn't know and I'm really sorry Nurse Kim." I managed to get my cock out of her soaked box and rolled her over onto the gurney as I got up to dress. She motioned towards a water cooler and I got her a paper cup feeding it to her gently. I was wracked with guilt but my cock remained rock hard and I tried to ignore it tending to the nurse.

"It's okay, really Dexter and I want you to cum." She weakly wrapped her fist around my still exposed cock softly tugging at its length.

"I don't know Nurse Kim; I don't want to hurt you."

"I want to taste your cum; don't deny me that. I'm married to a nice little Jewish girl and you're only the second man I've ever been with Dexter." I was shocked to find out that I'd been trying to fuck the hell out of a lesbian and felt even more like shit. She just laid there on her back looking up at me with this kind of pleading expression on her face and I figured that she probably wouldn't go back to normal until I gave her what she wanted.

"Alright ma'am; I'll give it to you but it has to be my way okay?" She nodded as I cupped her thighs and pulled her hips towards me hooking her legs on my shoulders. I positioned my new larger cock between her legs and rested it on top of her moderately furry mound finding that I reached up a little past her navel. She looked puzzled as I grabbed the undersides of her thighs and pushed her legs tightly together until my member was tightly wedged between her plump thighs. I began running the underside of my cock along her mound sandwiched between her thighs until I came in several huge bursts that completely soiled her mound reaching past her abs to her small tits. I spread her legs and jerked a final painful rope that traveled up her body pooling at her throat.

"Thank you Dexter; I really needed this I guess." She looked crestfallen and confused as a phone began ringing on the counter top of the small medical office.

"It's your phone nurse."

"Yeah I know but I'm not going to answer it because it's probably my wife. I don't want to end our marriage until I see her face to face. I owe her at least that much." She was licking my cum from her body and I felt even crappier knowing that I'd ruined a marriage. In hindsight it explained why she was a crappy lay in the first place.

"You don't have to tell her about this."

"We had a really great marriage and I don't want to end it with a fucking lie because I found out that I'm bisexual. I loved her since we first met and I never thought I'd betray her like this." She was starting to tear up and there was nothing more that I could say as I pulled my pants up over my semi-erect cock. Her phone continued ringing on the silent office and she got up finally answering it as I reached the door.

"Hello baby; there's something we need to talk about when I get home tonight...yeah, it's serious." I could hear her voice starting to crack as I closed the door behind me. Luckily Nurse Kim's office was separated from the hallway by a narrow corridor and nobody seemed to notice as I stepped into the crowded hall which were bustling with teen activity. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and walked towards my locker.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers