The Cupid Effect Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey was standing at my locker talking to a few of her friends on the cheerleading squad. She still looked somewhat disheveled from our tryst in the girl's bathroom and I really wasn't in any mood to see her right now. I ducked down and attempted to scurry off only to find myself looking directly into the angry face of my best friend Agnes.

"You've got some explaining to do Dexter." She sounded pissed and I grabbed her hand leading her away from the hallway out to the front of the school. I was heartened at the sight of my best friend and felt like she could help me get back on track.

"What the heck is going on between you and Kelsey; are you two "doing it" Dexter?" she'd snatched her hand back and was rubbing it in a manner that suggested I'd inadvertently hurt her. She recounted how Kelsey had returned to class alone and on the verge of tears looking disheveled in her ruffled clothing and noticeably smelling of sex.

"Look it's not like that Agnes; I was trying to tell you something happened earlier when we were interrupted."

"So you didn't fuck her?"

"Look I don't want to talk about that right now; I need to tell you about the Androstenone-X!! It did something to me Agnes!!" My heart was racing and I was feeling light headed when my friend was shoved aside and I found Tad Remington's fist in my face as he sucker punched me in the nose. It should have hurt a little more than it did but I was bowled over onto the pavement as the enraged jock lost his jersey preparing to afflict serious bodily harm on me and I definitely knew the reason why.

"GET UP DINKLEBERRY; YOU FUCK MY GIRL, I FUCK YOU UP!!" My heart leaped into my throat at the sight of the roided out football player as a large crowd of students encircled us whooping and excited for the pending brawl about to happen.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE TAD; I'M SO CALLING THE COPS!!" Agnes held up her cellphone putting her arm up trying to stop him and found herself ignored and shoved aside as he completed a running superman style punch that knocked me face first on the pavement.

"YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE TAD!!" My best friend was on his back clawing and pounding his massive chest with her tiny fist as I struggled to my hands and knees. Tad reached behind himself and tossed Agnes from his back with little effort as a few bystanders ran to her rescue. I noticed a few drops of blood dripping to the concrete from my busted nose and something welled up inside me. It was an emotion that I'd rarely felt or given in to during my high school life.

It was anger.

Tad was all pumped up as most of our peers booed him and his fellow jocks egged him as he paced back and forth and swinging his arms aggressively like some country hick. He really intended to destroy me on that fateful afternoon as I gathered myself and stood facing him fists clenched.

"OH SHIT TAD; HE'S GONNA FIGHT!! HE'S GONNA FUCKIN FIGHT BRO!!" One of the football players seemed to fancy himself a sports commentator and I was tempted for a moment to paste him one as Kelsey's boyfriend rushed me with a big ham sized fist poised to blast me into unconsciousness. I closed my eyes tightly and swung wildly connecting with his chin as everyone loudly reacted in a loud droning monotonous mess of multiple voices that was nearly deafening.

Suddenly everything was quiet and I opened my eyes to find Tad lying flat on the pavement with his arms splayed over his head. Everyone's gaze traveled back and forth from his prone body to me standing there looking at my own fist incredulously. The sports commentator guy was kneeling and trying to help Tad sit up as he regained his senses and punctuated this by spitting out a tooth. I didn't know what to do and began backing away from everyone looked at me quietly before breaking out into a raucous applause. There was this weird feeling coursing through my body and I was breathing heavily as things intermittently went blurry in second long intervals.

"Come on Dexter, we've got to get out of here." Someone had snagged my arm and I figured it was Agnes turning to find myself looking into the face of Tiffany St. Claire.

"W-What?" I was feeling increasingly dazed and slightly addled as she tugged at my sleeve with urgency as two school security guards arrived surveying Tad's situation. The next few moments were a blur as I found myself inside Tiffany's Camaro speeding out of the school parking lot. I vaguely recall seeing the shocked face of Agnes in the side mirror as I leaned up against the passenger side window.

"What-what the fuck is going on Tiffany?" I was beginning to get my bearings jarred into lucidity by the incessant ringing of her I-phone.

"We're going to my house Dexter; got to get you cleaned up. Man, FUCK TAD REMMINGTON; that guy's a total psycho!!" She smiled at the shocked look on my face as loud music filled the car along with the continued ringing of her phone.

"Thanks, but could you just drop me at home?"

"Don't be a douche man; I just want to make sure you're okay first and uhm talk a little if you don't mind." She looked at her phone and made a face tossing it into the cup holder like it was a piece of junk. The phone continued ringing as I stared out the window finding myself in some residential area.

"Don't you think you should answer that?!"

"It's just fucking Kelsey and we don't want to talk to her; do we?" She sounded glib and care free and I was more than a little alarmed as we pulled into the driveway of a nice home which I could only conclude was where she lived.

"Well here we are Dexter; got you all to myself now." She chuckled and shot me a million dollar smile actually getting out of her car and opening my door for me in a complete gender reversal. She seemed positively upbeat as she helped me out of her vehicle and I noticed she was wearing different clothing than I'd seen her in earlier that when we hooked up under the stairs.

"My mom's at fucking work so we can like "talk" for hours." There was a sort of joyous nervous sound to the manner in which she spoke as she opened her front door after retrieving the key from under the mat.

"Could you put this back for me?" She handed me the key and goosed me when I bent over to put it back under the mat. I was led to her dining room table while she went under her kitchen sink and retrieved a plastic bowl before walking out of the room. My eyes followed her luscious derriere as she walked out of the room before my concentrationwas interrupted by Tiffany's ringing phone. I picked it up and found Kelsey's number staring back at me.

"Give me that!" Tiffany entered the dining room with the bowl and a few towels. She set the things down and half-grabbed the phone finally answering it.

"YEAH, WELL WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW-BITCH!!" I was surprised that she'd talk to her BFF like that and watched as she hung up in Kelsey's face while she had still been chattering on about whatever it was they were talking about.

"What's up with that Tiffany, wasn't that Kelsey; and "ISN'T" your best friend?"

"You know she told Tad about hooking up with you right?" She dipped the towel into the warm water in the bowl and dabbed at my face which was only now starting to hurt.

"Well I pretty much figured it out when his fist slammed into my face." I saw her flash an irritated look when I mentioned the jock and she scooted closer in her chair working on my face.

"Yeah that bitch called me all crying and shit talking about how you used her and left her in the girl's bathroom with your jizz all over her face. She's started talking shit about getting Tad to fuck you up so that she could save you and get back into you good graces...STUPID CUNT!!" I was slightly alarmed by the venom in her voice when it came to her best friend. These girls were normally inseparable and now the redhead in front of me seemed like she could barely tolerate Kelsey.

"Did you do that to her Dexter?" She stopped what she was doing and leaned back in her seat waiting for my answer.

"Uh, yeah I guess I did." I still felt pangs of guilt about Nurse Kim and Kelsey by association. She was after all the first girl I'd ever had sex with. It was a perfect culmination of so much longing and fantasizing about the beautiful blonde that my virginity had slid away in her honeypot.

"She probably deserved every bit of it."

"WHAT?!!" I was shocked at her uneven reasoning as it sounded like she was trying to make herself believe what she was saying.

"Yeah, uh she deserved that shit and more Dexter baby; when I think about all of the fucked up things she's said about you over the years. She's one Grade A cunt and I hope you left her hanging. You know she told me she hates herself for fucking the shit out of you and thinks she has a mental problem? I hope you used protection cause she's been around if you know what I mean!" My mouth was agape as Tiffany sat in front of me running her best friend down something fierce.

"So you're not mad at me for doing that to your best friend?"

"Why should I; she fucked you over first and the only reason she's not in juvenile hall is cause her daddy made one of his big donations to the school. Don't rule out a big check coming your way either cause her dad likes to be so fucking thorough when it comes to his little fucking princess." If you didn't know her, Tiffany came off as someone who absolutely despised her best friend. Her phone started ringing again on cue and she looked annoyed when she peered at the screen.

"Dexter can I show you something?"

"What is it?"

"Just follow me." She casually got up and I followed her down a long hallway to her room watching the slight jiggle of her rounded rear in the shortest daisy dukes I've ever seen. Seriously her pale rounded cheeks were displayed in a manner that made it appear as if she were wearing a pair of denim panties. Her room was a pink nightmare with pictures of boy bands prominently displayed.

"So what do you think?"

"It's uh, pink very pink." I felt like retching at the sight of this consummate girl's room and wondered why she wanted me to see it.

"Not that silly, this." I turned around to find her standing there with her hands on her hips...topless. Tiffany's chest was even more impressive at a second viewing in lit by the afternoon sun filtering in through the venetian blinds in her bedroom. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat at my expression and smoothly slid out of her shorts standing before me in her birthday suit. She looked like every guys fantasy standing there tan lines and all. I noticed a tiny heart shaped tattoo near the top of her bikini line and her navel was pierced.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." She locked her arms around my neck drawing me closer and gave me a sensual kiss that lingered as she drew her pretty face back looking down at my suddenly active crotch. She ran the palm of her hand over m pressing my cock flat against my belly as I cupped an ass cheek noticing how damp and humid her skin felt. Tiffany sighed into my mouth as I cupped the other buoyant cheek and ground against her mound pulling her tighter against my body. Just touching her sent shivers up my spine and my skin felt like it was on fire. I was getting a literal charge out of making out with Tiffany as she pulled my shirt over my head and ran her tongue over my nipple. I quickly dropped my pants while she continued sucking on my nipples and felt her hands carefully cupping my balls and tugging at the base of my cock. She had a canopy bed sealing the perception of her as an entitled princess and shoved me backward making me fall on my back with a bounce. This nude goddess knelt and quickly removed my shoes and pants. I guess she didn't care about my socks as she began kneading my inner thighs while she ran her tongue on the underside of my balls making me squirm.

"Can I have a treat?" She was looking at my cock and talking in the sexy little girl's voice which was sexy as fuck. I nodded and she made me gasp as she slowly engulfed my entire cock in her throat and held it there looking into my eyes. She just held it there breathing through her nose until I nodded prompting her into action as she started working her lips and tongue on me with animalistic abandon.

"UUUGHHHH FUCK TIFFANY!! FFUUUUUCCCCK!!" Kelsey Taylor and Nurse Kim became a distant memory as Tiffany St. Claire made a meal of my cock putting on a fucking show that had me considering marriage. I involuntarily began humping up into her mouth as my thigh tightened up and in seconds I was exploding into her mouth nearly choking the poor girl with my excessive cum.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Tremors rocked my body as I humped up into her mouth and was nearly brought to tears by her exceptional oral skills. She was busy licking up my spunk which ran from her chin down her reddened chest and running a finger along my soiled thighs. Tiffany was savoring the taste of my cum and rubbing her mound in frenzied circular motions.

"I don't know what it is about you but your fucking cum is GOOD...Can I have more Dex baby?!!" Before I could even answer she had trapped my throbbing member between her breasts fucking my cock with purpose stopping for only brief moments to suck on my poor cockhead.

"OH NO YOU DON'T TIFFANY!!" I buried my fingers in her thick auburn hair and sat up bringing her forward into a deep kiss. I was going to rail the stuffing out of this sexy minx and there wasn't a force on earth that was going to stop me from fucking her into unconsciousness. She giggled playfully as I did a little shoving of my own pushing her on her back and watching as her considerable tits barely flattened against her chest.

"You gonna "FUCK" your bad little girl daddy?" The sexy kid's voice she was using was sending jolts of energy to my straining cock as I realized Tiffany St. Claire was the total package.

"OOOOOHH DAAAAADDY!!" She gasped as I pushed into her tight cunt which instantly contracted around my girth causing her to climax with a loud shrill scream. Torrents of her cum began running from her sex as I plowed into her like my life depended on it making her large breasts bounce up and down on her chest nearly hitting herself in the face. I was holding the back of her knees spreading her legs apart and doing my best to force my cock up into her stomach.

"FFFUUUUCK DAAAADDDY, FUCK ME GOOOD; OH SHIT I CAN FEEL IT SO FUCKING DEEP!! OOOOH GAAAAWD DAAADDY!!" Tiffany was clawing at the air and screaming so loud that I knew if her neighbors heard the commotion police were already on the way. I pushed her thighs together and rolled her onto her side never stopping and we made out like bandits. Tears were rolling down her cheeks smearing her mascara and she began crying loudly between gasps prompting me to slow down a bit.

"Why're you crying Tiffany?"

"B-Because I-uh I never felt so good before; never liked sex. I just did it to keep boys around Dex-OOOOHHH FUCK I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!" Her sheets were completely drenched and I withdrew from her gaped cunt and stood next to the bed. She rubbed her crotch and looked up at me with a question in her eyes. I motioned towards the garish pink rug and she crawled off of the bed with some effort and knelt in front of me eagerly taking my cock in her mouth. She started running her tongue on the underside of my cock slurping on the head of my joint before taking me whole. Five minutes later Tiffany was being completely soiled as I defiled her beauty with repeated ropes of thick white cum glazing her over.

Her phone was ringing again and she couldn't care less while I reclined watching as she cleaned herself like a cat taking mental notes. I picked up her phone and found Kelsey's number staring back at me before Tiffany quickly snatched it out of my hand answering it.

"WHAT, WHAT?!!-SPEAK...yeah we did and you know what bitch; IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!" She hung up on her best friend once more and climbed into bed cuddling with me as we both stared at the wall sharing the afterglow together. She intertwined one shapely leg with mine as her phone started ringing again and she shrieked and tossed it at the wall shattering it into component parts.

"Was that really necessary?"

"I'm just tired of talking to her stupid ass, I mean all she wants to do is bitch and moan about how you messed her up for other guys and really who wants to hear that shit?! Kelsey is just going to have to live with the fact that you picked the better girl."

"Excuse me?" This was news to me considering we'd only just hooked up this morning although my cock twitched at the thought of her going down on me again. The way she talked made it seem like we'd been dating or hooking up for months. I knew the chemical I'd been doused with had changed me on many levels and it would be a challenge trying to find out everything about my new condition. My heart dipped as Agnes came to mind and I remembered leaving her on the sidewalk by the school as Tiffany spirited me away from the scene of my first and only fight. I had to talk to her and explain myself; make everything right between us.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Tiffany had already stroked me to full hardness again and I found it strange getting used to my new stamina.

"Just thinking about a friend I left behind when you picked me up. Everything was so crazy when you picked me up this afternoon and I didn't even think about her until now."

"Excuse me, we just fucked each other's brains out and YOU'RE ALREADY THINKING ABOUT SOME OTHER BITCH?!!" She sat up quickly scratching her wild mane of red hair clearly processing what I'd said.

"No Agnes is just a friend Tiffany."

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK DEXTER; YOU CAN'T JUST BE FRIENDS WITH SOME FUCKING GIRL...oh you're fucking her too right-RIGHT DEXTER?!!" She was pacing the room nude and working herself into a frenzy and I decided it was time for me to make my exit.

"You're leaving?"

"Look I'm sorry but she's my friend and you don't seem to understand that Tiffany; AGNES IS MY BEST FRIEND AND THAT'S ALL!!" She just stood there with her hands clutched to her chest staring at me wide eyed as I reached for the doorknob before running over and snatching my hand away grasping it with both of hers.

"Look baby I just uh, overreacted and I want you to know just how sorry I am okay; I REALLY didn't mean to misbehave Dexter and I-uh like totally believe you alright? Everything's COOL between us right?" There was this underlying sense of panic in her voice as she brought my captured hands up to her breasts.

"Yeah no worries."

"OOOHH WOW; I -mean I was so worried that you'd be mad and I don't want to give you the wrong impression like I'm some CRAZY BITCH or something. I mean I KNOW I don't own you or anything Dexter. You can uh, be with anybody you want alright. I'm REALLY not JEALOUS at all." I noticed more tears running down her face as she looked extremely nervous at the prospect of me leaving her home.

"Agnes Newton is my best friend and has been for three years. There is nothing going on between us Tiffany." I felt like I had to spell it out for her as I turned to leave. Things were getting uncomfortable and I just wanted to extricate myself from the situation.

"DEXTER!!" She suddenly shouted when my hand touched the doorknob jarring me at her outburst.

"What?"

"Do you really have to go? I mean I'd have no problem taking you home and all; but I was just hoping that we could you know, DO a little MORE and uhm, well we haven't done anal yet. I've never done anal with anybody Dex...you could be my first." She smiled nervously as she crawled onto her bed and turned her luscious backside in my direction before sitting up on her haunches. My renewed cock nearly exploded from my pants at the sight of her resting on the back of her calves in that bed. Before I could answer there was loud knocking at the door jarring both of us back to reality.