The Cupid Effect Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"Wait here; I'll go see who it is Dex. Don't worry because I'd NEVER let ANYTHING happen to you baby." She retrieved a light housecoat from her closet and stepped out of the room as I searched for my shirt. I was grateful for the interruption because it allowed me to regain my focus and I intended on leaving when she got back. I didn't know where I was and that presented a bit of a problem because I was out of it when she brought me to her house. Tiffany St. Claire probably wasn't going to be forthcoming with her address in relation to my house so I figured we were pretty much going to be fucking for the rest of the afternoon.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE BITCH?!!" There was the sounds of a slight scuffle in the other room and I was nervous hoping it wasn't a boyfriend or relative. Tiffany St. Claire had been known to date only college guys and older men so I definitely didn't want any of that nonsense.

"I KNOW HE'S IN HERE CUNT; I WANNA TALK TO HIM!!" The door to the bed room burst open and Kelsey appeared with a partially nude Tiffany tugging at her arm. She tried to kiss me but her friend yanked her painfully back nearly pulling her arm out of the socket. Kelsey grabbed a handful of Tiffany's red mane giving it a vicious yank and in moments the girls were rolling on the floor in a desperate struggle.

"CUT IT OUT; FUCKING STOP IT!!" Both of the girls immediately stopped attacking one another and regarded me with desperate eyes.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers