The Cupid Effect Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"Oh gawd; ooooh shit." She whispered into my palm as her body tensed up. I caressed her hips taking a half step back and pulling her into a forty-five degree angle. Her back dipped and undulated as she struggled to compensate my girth. Slowly and surely, Norma began to fuck back against me at her own pace. The sight of her tight buns around my cock spurred me forward causing me to begin battering her cunt mercilessly. Norma covered her own mouth in compliance with my edict that she remain quiet while I fucked her senseless. The slapping sound of my pelvis against her butt filled the remote aisle with our combined scent. She whimpered and moaned endeavoring mightily not to scream outright as she was owned and dominated sexually.

"OOOOH FUUUUCK!" Norma felt her control slipping away obviously as I grabbed her arms quickly spinning her around to face me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU?!" I growled at point blank range into her face.

"Y-Yuh; You told muh-me to be quiet. You s-said don't make a sound." She was frightened and wide eyed as I gave her a deep soul kiss quieting the shocked Goth. She was completely submissive giving herself to me as she was laid on the rough carpet of the library floor. I draped my body prone over her thin frame spreading her kitty wide. Tears ran down her cheeks smearing the heavy, dusky eyeliner that she habitually wore. Jets of her cum flowed freely onto the carpet as I rutted the lithe teen to my heart's content. There was this weird feeling in the air and I was quickly becoming uneasy.

It was as if someone was there with us...watching.

Even though I'd thought to silence her; Norma's muffled cries did resonate at the back of the library. Her sex contracted painfully around me as she instantly came wriggling under my body.

Her contracting box felt incredible and I gave her three more thrusts eliciting another intense orgasm from the enraptured girl. A tingling, anxious sensation overtook me as I bucked hard against her prone figure. It was an unfamiliar feeling of lust and need that engulfed me as I turned Norma over into the doggie position. In short order our frenetic rutting continued as the enraptured Goth rhythmically seized up around my girth climaxing continuously. My fingers dug into her scalp finding a shock of her purple hair as I began to pound her even harder. Norma's tight butt cheeks were reddened as I abused her cunt finding the merits of her interior had a natural curve that enhanced our coupling.

"Shit!"

I was suddenly shoved back and disengaged as she yanked her pants up bolting down the long aisle. My chest was raw; my heart beating at the speed of sound. Precum was literally running from the head of my thick cock and puddling on the frayed, greying carpet. I needed to finish and taking things into my own hands was not going to cut it. That's when I noticed her standing there watching with a bemused looked on her face.

"Did I interrupt something?"

My tumescence was sticking straight out in front of my body giving my former best friend a grand view of my recently enhanced endowment. Agnes Newton stood at the end of the aisle leaning against the shelf as it dawned on me why Norma had suddenly run off. How long had she been standing there watching me use the hapless Goth as a sexual toilet? Agnes didn't look angry or shocked at the situation and if I had to name it...she looked smug and arrogant.

"Come here."

I figured enough was enough and it was about time she got properly railed. She'd just been begging for it through her actions and those videos wouldn't leave my head. Agnes Newton was finally going to get her much deserved "EPIC HATE FUCK" and much more on this fine afternoon.

"No."

"Come here Agnes."

"No Dexter." The smirk on her face became a wide smile followed by a giggle of defiance.

"AGNES!"

"Bye."

She casually pulled a tome from an adjacent shelf before walking slowly away. Agnes Newton looked over her shoulder with a wink as she rounded the corner and disappeared.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers
12