The Cupid Effect Ch. 13

Story Info
Tad gets the "GREATEST BLOWJOB of his LIFE!!"
3.5k words
4.36
49.2k
40

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,994 Followers

*All characters in this story are of legal age.*

He sat alone staring at the cold blue walls of the study hall waiting for possibly the only person that could help out of his current situation. He'd been pulled from practice and suspended because his grades were slipping. The coach had given him a vicious tongue lashing chiding him for letting his teammates down because of a piece of tail. Tad Remington had watched his stock steadily slide down the high school pecking order and there was nothing he could do about it. His girlfriend had dumped him for a nerd and everything that happened afterward turned his world on its head. The popular jock chaffed at the glib manner in which Kelsey Taylor had dispensed with his "services" as she put it even going so far as to graphically describe his rival's sexual prowess. His knuckles whitened as he gripped the ends of the small wooden desk recalling the numerous times he'd tried to get revenge on the scrawny geek that head begun to plague his existence and failed miserably.

"Well I must admit that this was-unexpected." His heart sank as he looked up from his worries to find Agnes Newton standing before him.

"Fuck."

"What was that Tad; I didn't hear you?" She was holding a binder containing the makeup quiz he'd been scheduled to take in order to get back on the active roster of his football team.

"Nuh-Nothing."

"I believe I heard you utter an explicative when I entered the room; am I correct?" She placed her folder on a single desk that had been situated in front of him.

"Uhm, sorry."

"My name is Agnes Newton Tad; I've been tasked with giving you this makeup test because Mrs. Fowler had a department meeting. I'm her T.A.-Do you know what that means huh?" She spoke in an even measured tone that was all shades of condescending.

"Yeah, you're the teacher's assistant."

"WOW....you actually knew." He knew that she was being condescending and part of the entitled jock wanted to fling a desk in her direction.

"Look uh Aggie; I know that I'm toast so let's stop wasting each other's time and I'm out of here alright?" Tad Remington wasn't used to being on the bottom of the pecking order and he didn't intend to stand for it any longer.

"No, sit down." Her tone and the accompanying demand stopped him in his tracks. Tad returned to his seat silently bristling.

"It's not going to be that fucking easy Tad, but I'm going to give you an opportunity to walk out of here with a passing grade on this quiz without even taking it. So what do you have to say to that?" She seemed to be cutting a deal even when she was holding all of the winning cards.

"So what do I have to do?"

"Be honest."

Her answer was confusing and he wondered what would happen next when the bookish brunette stepped behind his seat. He was startled by the light thud of an object on his desktop and realizing he'd never taken his eyes off of her the moment she'd begun moving. There was a phone in front of his eyes.

"What's this?"

"My gift to you Tad; don't forget to be honest with me or you're done with football." His gaze was drawn to the phone and he noticed a video file on the dark screen. His fingers nervously clicked on the file activating the clip.

"WOOOOOOOWWW; look at that SHIT!! Damn girlfriend; he's SOOOO fucking HARD and he's not even awake...[Gasping Sound]-SUCK THAT FUCKING COCK biatch!!" Tiffany's voice filled the study hall along with the wet, slurping sounds of his ex-girlfriend putting on an absolute clinic servicing Dexter's meat. Both girls appeared to be having the time of their lives as Tiffany occasionally dipped into frame for a few errant licks on his rival's thick shaft.

"OOOOHHHH SHIT Tiff!! I think he's about to cum-AAAAAWWW FUCK!!" The nerd's massive cock spewed geyser-like covering Kelsey's face as she squinted hard and laughed like a jackal. In mere seconds her beautiful features were completely glazed over in a milky, translucent ooze.

"Fuck, can you believe this shit? He straight fucked me up girlfriend...Look it's still FUCKING HARD as a ROCK!! SHIT-Tiff, let's get some more of that sweet shit out of this fucking magic stick." Both girls were giggling in a childish playful manner as Kelsey could be seen viciously jerking Dexter's cock like a woman possessed. She could absentmindedly be seen licking her fingers as she worked eventually receiving a second blast as Tiffany cackled like a witch.

Agnes watched Tad's features cloud and twist into a mask of emotional pain quickly snatching her phone up before it could be smashed under the enraged jock's fist. Finding out a partner is unfaithful is hard enough but seeing it was a whole other thing altogether. He was breathing hard and she could see the wetness forming at the corner of his eyes.

"Here?" She offered the disturbed jock a napkin from her purse which he batted away with a little more aggression than was necessary. She watched him squirm in his chair not knowing which way to turn in order to mask his emotions. He eventually settled on turning his entire body towards an adjacent brick wall hunching over.

"Pretty fucked up huh Tad?" His tortured mannerisms seemed to fascinate her and the nerdy brunette inched closer seeking a glimpse of his face.

"WHATEVER!!" He blurted out in an uneven, gurgled tone.

"Come on Tad; moment of truth motherfucker." She leaned in just as a few tears streaked across his cheek. She dabbed her finger in his errant wetness and brought her finger to her mouth as if she could taste his sorrow.

"YOU'RE A BITCH AGNES!!" Her hand touched his shoulder only to be shrugged off as he stormed towards the study hall exit.

"Yeah, I know....SAY GOODBYE TO FOOTBALL TAD!!" His hand paused on the bar that would have opened the door as he considered being ejected from the team for bad grades. This short, pudgy geek had him by the balls and they both knew it. Agnes leaned against his desk with the TA Binder tucked under her arm watching as the muscular jock seemed frozen in place facing the door.

"What's wrong with you?" He mumbled barely more than a whisper as she continued studying his every move and anxious tick for some intangible prize that only she was aware of at the moment.

"I believe we made a deal predicated upon your honest response to the video that I just showed you Tad; are you backing out?" She had the large syllabus resting in her lap and opened it with a felt tip marker at the ready.

"Nuh; No..." He reluctantly replied regretting the deal he'd made in the first place.

"Moment of Truth."

He slowly turned wiping his face with the sleeve of his letterman's jacket to find her peering quizzically into his face. She had kind of a slouched posture as her head leaned to one side taking in everything. He'd barely recalled flinging her to the concrete as he sought to take Dexter's head off on the fateful afternoon that led to the recording he'd just viewed.

"It's uhm; I feel-LIKE FUCKING SHIT THE FUCK UP!! I WANT TO KILL THAT LITTLE SHIT-Fuck man!! Everything's so-It's SO FUCKED and...I don't know what's going on any more. I feel like a BIG PIECE OF SHIT!!" He found her shaking her head as she graded the test he'd never took.

"Really now Mr. Remington; I'd though you would have commanded a better range of the English language than the sorry display I've just witnessed. From what I observed, you're barely above the simplest primate Tad." She punctuated her statement by slammed the open halves of the binder loudly together.

"I-I told the truth Agnes; we had a deal." He was sweating profusely and there was a dryness in his throat that he couldn't account for.

"I've honored it and you have a passing grade for being-absolutely pathetic Mr. Remington." There was a distinct smugness in the smirk on her face.

"What did you expect?"

"Something perhaps a bit more eloquent; emotionally moving and heart felt but I guess it was simply out of range for the Piltdown Man before me." She had already begun checking messages on her phone as the jock processed the elaborate insult directed towards him.

"YEAH; WELL YOU NEED A GOOD FUCK!!" Rivulets of perspiration ran down his body and his clothing was slightly damp. The humidity in the room had apparently increased tenfold as he waited for a retort from his geeky tormentor. Instead she quietly placed the syllabus on the desktop before slowly approaching him. He tensed up expecting a slap to the face but received a shock when she cupped his package. Her touch sent jolts of energy throughout his body that had him breathing harder than he realized. He shivered a bit as his zipper was drawn down freeing his engorged cock from its humid confinement. The jock gasped and trembled as she stroked his turgid length with a feather soft touch. Agnes knew how to touch a man for maximum effect pinching the reddened mushroom head of his member and tickling the glans until he yelped. Copious amounts of precum covered her pumping fist as he neared climax.

"Agnes." He managed to speak her name but found her palm over his mouth as she slid down to her knees and took him whole in one motion. Three pumping repetitions later was all that it took to draw a powerful orgasm from him that made his legs go all rubbery. Tad could barely stand leaning back against the study hall door as she undid his belt buckle drawing open his jeans and tugging down on his boxers. She didn't stop as simply exposing his package and continued tugging his jeans until they were below his knees. Things escalated quickly as all ten of her fingers massaged him while she licked and nipped at the tiny space between his balls and his backdoor until he was rock hard with seconds.

Half of his length was buried in her throat as she leaned back on her haunches dropping her hands to her sides. Agnes managed to retain her smug expression even with half of his considerable length nearly reaching her tonsils. She remained motionless for a few seconds using only her tongue in a swabbing, swirling motion and letting her saliva mix with his precum. In short order the nerdy brunette became a sloppy mess as webs of thick saliva ran from her mouth onto her sweater creating an irresistible sensation and suction.

"FAAAWWK!!" His pelvis began uncontrollably slamming into her mouth full force as his hands cupped her rounded face. Even the slurping wet sticky sounds of their coupling served as an aphrodisiac for the sweat drenched athlete. He couldn't believe he was receiving the greatest blowjob of his life from some dorky teacher's assistant. Surprise continued as he realized that Agnes was slamming her face in tandem with his thrusts essentially fucking him back in perfect rhythm. She'd interlocked her fingers behind her back taking all he had to offer with no resistance whatsoever.

"OOOOOOHHHH SHIT; OOOOOHH FAAAWK!!" Kelsey Taylor was becoming a distant memory as his thighs tightened up with the surge of an impending climax. Tears were running down his cheeks, a few of them landing in his gaped mouth as he roughly ground his pelvis into her face. Agnes had completely relaxed her body allowing the over sexed jock to do whatever he wanted to her without a word of protest.

"I-I'M CUMMING!!" The moment the words left his lips Agnes snapped into action digging her nails into his right buttock while her other hand pinched, caressed and rolled his sack causing the muscular jock to whine and yelp in a bleating goat-like sound. He could feel a thick wad of cum surging through his penis that was nearly painful. Agnes had buried his length in her throat until her nose was buried in his pubic mound. His legs gave way and he would have collapsed if it weren't for her arms locked around his thighs as she swallowed everything he had to offer hungering for even more. She finally let him sink slowly to the floor as she cracked the study hall door and peered down the hallway finding no one there.

He watched her checking the outside corridor like she had just committed some crime before turning her attention back towards him with a single finger in her mouth. Agnes had this sort of desperate, forlorn look on her face for an instant. Tad was drenched in sweat and completely drained. He couldn't move even if he wanted to and wasn't even cognizant enough to speak at that moment. His heart began pounding harder in his chest as she knelt spreading his legs wide apart. He muttered incoherently and sobered profusely sending spittle flying everywhere as her finger delicately handled his depleted member. The jock had never experienced some one as skilled and proficient as Agnes Newton.

"AAAAARRRGHHHH!!" Her finger breached his backdoor making his thick, muscular body go stiff for an instant before another sensation overwhelmed the pain. He watched in amazement as his cock became extremely hard. She was rotating her finger on his prostate gland with a feathery touch and he could feel himself about to explode. His distressed muttering and yelping turned into gasping mewling cries for help as precum began to leak for the head of his cock. Agnes had moved into a prone position alongside him. Her tongue invaded his mouth twirling and battling with his own before she sucked on it in earnest. Tad was completely submissive at this point as she turned and straddled his body facing his feet. Her round ass covered his face completely and he could smell the sickly sweet honeysuckle smell emanating from her sex. Her mouth voraciously gobbled down his cock and one of his balls while she fondled and caressed the exposed testicle.

"AAAAAAWWWWWW MMMYYY FAAAAAWKING GAAAAWDD!!" The jock's voice was unlocked as she pressed down on his prostate as hard as she could making him shoot a liter of cum into her eager waiting mouth. He could feel her painfully sucking on his noodle-like cock making sure to clean up everything that emerged. She was playing him like an instrument and he was in her power until the nerdy girl had enough. His vision blurred and his throat was completely dry.

"Shit; what just happened?"

The stone tiled floor was cold on his naked buttocks; the neon lighting flickered a little bit. Tad Remington was on Cloud 9 and it didn't seem that he would be coming back any time soon. He watched Agnes sitting on her haunches licking the remnants of his seed from her fingers before adjusting her disheveled sweater dabbing at it with the same napkin she'd offered him earlier. She groaned loudly realizing what a lost cause it was and stood holding the syllabus pressed tightly against her chest.

"You haven't thanked me yet Tad."

"Thank you." He was looking at her in a different light going over myriad possibilities in an endless loop of syrupy, clingy emotion that made everything around him seem meaningless.

"Bet you want to know what it's like to fuck me huh Tad?" She stared down at him laying spread eagle as cold and calculating as ever.

"Yeah." She chaffed at his girlish sounding tone realizing that the jock had become infatuated with her. He was laying on the study hall floor with his junk exposed and he wouldn't have cared who walked into the room.

"Well maybe if you take me home after school, I'll let you lick me. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a class to attend asshole. " She could see his cock twitching to life at even the promise of another hook-up.

"Agnes?" She was halfway out down the hallway never to hear his clumsy lust-induced declaration.

*************************

Tiffany was a jumbled mess of emotion barely gathering herself before a class of her peers entered the locker room to change back into their street clothes. The effect of Agnes' attention lingered as she remained sopping wet soaking her underwear uncontrollably. In fact it was so bad that she required a tampon to staunch the flow of her lust. She had minute tremors and felt cold for over twenty minutes as she struggled through two classes before realizing in horror that English would be next. She'd thought of Dexter as her ultimate fuck being blown away by how completely he'd mastered her body; but this was so distinctly different that Tiffany was literally enchanted. She kept thinking of the nearly blank expression on Agnes' face as she basically molested the person intent on beating her up.

She lingered at her locker longer than usual before some of her friends approached necessitating a façade of normalcy that she could barely maintain. When questioned about her somewhat withdrawn demeanor, Tiffany lied blaming her condition on a troublesome period. She'd gone to the restroom several times during the day slave to a persistent compulsion to diddle herself that didn't seem to want to go away. She'd succumbed to her baser urges rubbing one out on each of those restroom breaks and still she squirmed on her seat. It seemed every time she thought of the nerdy girl, she would start to get wet. She just wanted to fight and humiliate the bookish, mousy looking girl but things had come undone in short order and her world was now on its head.

Tiffany managed to slide into class without making eye contact with any of her peers. The weird, cold trembling sensation lingered and got stronger minutes later when she noticed Agnes at the door taking to her boyfriend. The couple seemed to be having words with Brian Lewis appearing particularly troubled until she gave him a lingering kiss. Tiffany would have bet anything that only she noticed Agnes lightly graze his crotch with the back of her hand. She nervously jerked her head in the opposite direction when she noticed Agnes stepping inside. The teacher was five minutes into the lesson and the anxious cheerleader had this uneasy feeling in her gut. It unshakably felt as if she was being watched; it made the small hairs on her forearm stand up and her thighs quiver. She looked over her shoulder finding Agnes looking directly at her while everyone was oblivious going about their routines. She looked amused as she rested her chin on top of her fists. Tiffany's heart began pounding and her cunt contracted tightly bringing her to the cusp of another powerful orgasm. Agnes winked at her before making a V-sign with her hand and sticking her tongue provocatively through the gap between her fingers.

"SORRY MA'AM, I NEED THE BATHROOM!" Tiffany hurried out of the classroom before her teacher could even respond. Laughter followed the nervous girl out into the corridor as she half-limped to a rest room before the orgasm could take her.

*************************

I had been left kneeling with my cock in my hand as she walked away and strangely enough all I could think about was how much I wanted to fuck Agnes Newton. I nearly screamed after her before remembering myself and tucking my erect member away. I'd watched as Agnes checked out the book and exited the library with a waiting Brian Lewis. I was indignant and green with jealousy as my body continued tingling. Seconds later my pants were soiled as I involuntarily came volumes. The experience left me more than a little rattled and violated. Maybe it was ego or something more primal but I felt like running after her and pummeling her boyfriend senseless.

Agnes Newton had stood directly within range of my "power" and resisted its influence. I began to worry that perhaps its effects were starting to wear off and that course of thinking led me to rethink Tiffany's behavior this morning. But there was no accounting the strange tingling sensation I'd felt when I was in proximity to Agnes and the "new attitude" she'd been displaying since my blackout in the school parking lot a day ago. I flipped out my phone popping in my earbuds and played one of the clips almost solely for the audio. The mewling, whining verbal declarations from Brian took on a whole new meaning as an explanation formed in my mind.

"Well I'll be damned if the answer wasn't right in front of my face the whole time." I bolted off to the science lab which was empty at this time of day. I just had to know if my hypothesis about Agnes was true. She'd worked on the chemical with me in its early stages fighting and trying her best to get me to make changes to it and she'd recently revealed her knowledge of Androstenone X as it related to me. Guess she figured she'd even the playing field.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,994 Followers
12