The Cupid Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

"No its uh, your fingers Rosalie; they're rubbing my thing." I squirmed a little bit as fingers from her other hand kneaded one of my balls. She seemed to be laser focused on my cock and I noticed the wet sponge on the hospital room floor. My mind was racing as it became apparent that I was going to be molested by the night nurse. I wondered how many other guys had met the same fate here at general hospital.

"You've got some really huge balls kid; I guess you might have nutted like a fire hose after all."

"Nutted?!!"...What kind of word was that and I noticed her voice was hoarse and raspy. Her big tits were heaving inside her shirt and Rosalie was breathing heavily.

"Excuse me ma'am; are you okay?" Her chubby palm completely covered the head of my erect cock while her thumb rubbed the sensitive head even more.

"I wanna see it." Precum was leaking from my cock in amounts that would have appeared to be ejaculate to the untrained eye. It ran freely from the engorged purplish head of my dick down over her big ham fist coating it evenly. I was amazed at the way the light caught the sticky glaze on her fingers.

"What?"

"I wanna see you fucking cum all over the place. Can I kid; can I make you cum?" She finally looked into my face and I noticed that her chubby kid's face was covered in sweat and her nostrils were flaring. She had one hand around the base of my cock and the other cupping my balls. I involuntarily humped against her hand when I felt her roll my testicles in her hand.

"Oh fuck, uh okay Rosalie." She didn't ease into it at all violently jerking my cock like a madwoman. I felt lucky that my thick shaft was already lubricated as she gave me long hard strokes. The wet sound of her fingers on my member were filling the room and making me even harder. There was a visible lattice of veins covering my shaft and my toes curled up every time she ran her fingers over them.

"Come on kid; bust a big ass nut for me. I want you to fucking cum all over my hand. Show me what you're working with boyfriend." Her voice had fully gone from authoritative to street in the moments she was working my manhood." I noticed she was fondling one of her huge tits and rolling the nipple through the light cotton fabric of her flower print scrubs.

"C-Can I uh, can I see one of your tits-uh I mean breasts?" She looked at me with a wide smile and pulled her top up revealing one of her huge tan colored boobs encased in a simple white bra. There was a little lace on top near her cleavage. She had some noticeable freckles on her boob and her nipple was really hard pressing against the satiny material of her underwear.

"That's a REALLY NICE BREAST ma'am." I was humping up into her hand essentially fucking her fist in measured strokes. She roughly, impatiently tugged at the top of the bra cup that was facing me loudly ripping it to get show me her bounty. I didn't know what to make of her actions as her large areolas came in view. Her nipple was a revelation short and stubby almost looking like a pebble or raspberry. I could make out little bumps all over the surface of her cookie sized areolas and weakly reached for her boob. She noticed what I was trying to do and stood up quickly reluctantly releasing my cock which remained standing up pointing at the dull light in the room.

"You want some fucking titties; I got more than enough baby." Her energy was kind of frenetic as she yanked the scrub top over her head tossing it to the floor. Rosalie's tits were bigger than I thought and hung pendulously low near her navel which I noticed had a piercing. She was all smiles quickly taking me back into her hand and working me good. I was surprised I hadn't cum yet. Usually it took me a good five minutes from start to finish but tonight I had endurance like no other even though every few seconds I felt like I was going to explode. Every nerve in my cock was on fire and a light sheen of sweat soon coated my entire body matting the stained gown to my chest.

"I want you to give me that fucking cum! You wanna give me some fucking cum don't you baby; I-need to see you cum all over me, all over this fucking bed...everywhere kid!" She was going to town on me with both hands now and stood up moving close enough for me to palm the underside of the closest breast to me. She shuddered and dipped at the knees when I rolled her nipple and doubled her rough jerking speed while a pinched the big rubbery nipple distending it probably painfully but she didn't notice.

"AAAAHHH-AAHMMM-trying sooooo HARD to CUM Rosalie." She had both of her fists vertically adjacent creating an impromptu fleshy tunnel for me to fuck and I covered her hands with my own doing my best to finally cum as beads of sweat ran down my face. I'd had my eyes closed and opened to see her staring at me with an almost pleading expression in her eyes before she did something that shocked me even further.

"I'm so sorry, I tried not to do this kid; but I need your cum." She slammed her face down into my crotch burying me to the hilt in her throat and began sucking and slurping for all she was worth making me moan and recklessly hump her face. I couldn't fathom why she'd been so apologetic until I felt a distinctly foreign object roughly plow into my ass and press down on my prostrate.

"AAAAAWWWWW FUUUCK!!" My balls had about enough as I started cumming hard right down her throat in a legendary display while Rosalie swallowed continuously pumping me until she could take no more. I don't know what was wrong with me but I continued to cum until some my semen flooded her hungry mouth spurting from the nearly airtight seal of her juicy lips. The sensation was so great that I sat up on the bed while she worked feverishly to drain me spraying her face and huge tits until she was a nasty glazed mess. Rosalie was kneeling at the bedside with her arms raised still working my cock while jizz rained down into her curly brown short hair. I reached down cupping her humongous tits and wrapped them around my cock with her help. She covered my hands with her own and I fucked her tits for a good five minutes before my orgasm slowly began to reside.

"I can't-I can't believe this happened. Thank you so much Rosalie." I fell back on the hospital bed with my legs dangling over the edge and she leaned forward and actually licked up the cum from my belly and thighs. She even licked my balls clean before sucking everything off of her fingers. I was wasted but noticed that my cock felt kind of heavy.

Rosalie was licking the left over cum off of her giant tits as I sat up on my elbows looking at her.

"Wow that was just great; I never thought I'd have my first sexual experience in a hospital of all places." I was seriously feeling the afterglow of my experience.

"Shit."

"Huh?" She was touching her face and blinking profusely and one of her hands went up to her naked chest like she'd experienced pain in her chest. Rosalie looked over at me and slowly knelt snatching up her top and covering herself.

"Look I really didn't mean for that to happen. I-uh I don't know what came over me kid. I'M REALLY SORRY!!" She was breathing heavily visibly panicked at the realization that she'd manhandled me and milked me dry. I wasn't complaining and wanted to tell her ass much but she half ran from the room leaving me standing there with my cock at half-mast.

"I came all over you." I was alone with nobody to appreciate my little pun and I dropped off into a very deep sleep after reviewing the whole evening in my head. I figured she probably was acting to get out of any police-related activity from her actions. There really was no telling how many people she'd probably molested during her rounds but I wasn't telling.

**********************************************************

I was allowed to check out early in the morning and my uncle drove me home asking how my night was. I decided to keep my episode with Rosalie to myself because I didn't want her to get into trouble and it really did make a crappy day that much better. I still had this kind of strange feeling running through my body and I remembered Agnes' concern about the effects from the Androstenone-X. I had awoken in the hospital during the morning to find my sheets similarly stained and barely cleaned up before my Uncle arrived. I'd stoked one quick one out unfortunately imagining Kelsey's ass again and noticed the steady if diminished flow of cum from my cock.

"I need a sample, got to run some tests." I mumbled looking out of the window at the sparse sights of our small town.

"What's that Dexter?" My Uncle Joe had taken me in after I'd lost both of my parents in a plane crash and although he was more of the blue collar variety, he supported me whole heartedly in almost everything I did.

"You think we could run by the school, I want to pick up a sample of my experiment...you know the Androstenone-X?"

"No can do buddy, you're on bed rest at least for another day. That's doctor's orders. Besides I thought we'd catch a game on the tube and fry up some steaks."

"Alright Uncle Joe, anything you say." I sounded crestfallen and in moments we were pulling up into the rear parking lot near the science lab. The park was across the street and the football teams were going through drills. I assured my uncle that I wouldn't be long and headed off towards the science lab to retrieve a sample of Androstenone-X. As luck would have it I bumped into the entire cheerleading squad and of course...Kelsey Taylor.

The former apple of my eye was dressed as was the norm for her in a striped tank-top and some form fitting volleyball shorts. My cock jumped in my pants against my will and I tried to push past the girls into the school.

"Hey I wanna talk to you asshole!! You got me fucking kicked off cheerleading!!" Some of the girls grabbed her arm and she struggled against them until her best friend Tiffany intervened.

"You better leave that geek alone or you're going to be expelled permanently. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT OKAY?!!" I don't know how the rest of their conversation went because I bolted to the classroom and slipped inside the darkened area. I kept at least two more vials of my experiment in a lab fridge snagging one as I heard the door slam behind me.

"I'm not finished with you Poindexter; you've fucked up my senior year!" She was standing in front of the door with her hands on her hips and I was slightly offended that she seemed to think she posed a physical threat to me.

"Excuse me Kelsey but "YOU" fucked up your own senior year. I didn't make you toss a chemical into my face." Even though I despised her at this point, my cock was straining hard against my pants. She looked so delectable standing there trying to threaten me.

"You might as well have; all I ever see when I walk around this school is your pathetic fucking face. All you do is stare at me like some sad little puppy who wants to be petted. Do you want to be petted Poindexter?" She took a few steps towards me intending to literally pet me on the head when she looked down noticing my tumescence.

"WHAT-THE-FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT; YOU'RE HARD RIGHT NOW!!" It was true and my cock was sticking painfully out in front of my body in a perfect horizontal line. Her eyes widened so much at the sight of my erect cock that I could see the detail in her sky-blue corneas. She folded her arms around her thin torso unintentionally causing her own considerable breasts to be forced against her chest and pushed up nearly out of her top. She noticed I was looking at her chest and immediately dropped her hands with a loud gasp.

"Look Poindexter, I probably shouldn't have tossed that chemical shit on you but you need to get it through your retarded head that we are -NEVER GOING TO HOOK UP!!" She was so close that I could feel her breath in my face.

...she grabbed me by the shoulder and shoved her tongue roughly into my mouth as her nails dug into my right ass cheek. I didn't have time to react as she quickly grabbed my cock closing her fingers tightly around it as she began visibly trembling.

"Get this fucking little pinkie dick out asshole!!" She was violently ripping at my pants and I tried to help her but she slapped my hands away as she finally got my cock out in the darkened room. I didn't know what to make of it but Kelsey Taylor had dropped to her knees and began sucking my dick as hard as she could. She wrapped both of her hands around my shaft in this twisting motion as she licked the fat head of my penis soaking up the precum like it was maple syrup or something.

"OOOOHH FUCK KELSEY!!" her nails were digging into my ass as she completely throated me despite gagging and drooling copious amounts of spit onto the tiled floor of the lab. She leaned back on her calves with one hand twirling around my shaft as she freed her breasts. A minor spurt of cum shot out of my cock hitting her cheek when her luscious breasts were freed and they were much better than I'd imagined with prominent tan lines that told me that Kelsey spent a lot of time at the local tanning salon. Her free hand dropped between her thighs which she closed tightly and I could tell she was playing with herself. I tried to cup the back of her head and she warded me off with her arm and shoved me back into a desk.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME LOSER!!" Her actions betrayed her words as she turned around on her knees and slid her volleyball shorts down. My mouth was agape at the sight of the untouchable Kelsey Taylor masturbating with three fingers in her trimmed snatch. She had her chest resting on the floor and her bubble butt tan lines and all raised high in the air. She was working herself into a shivering frenzy before turning to me with a desperate look on her face.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR GEEK?!!" I didn't have to be told twice and wasted no time shoving the entire length of my cock deep into her snatch until I hit her cervix.

"AAAAAAAWWWWWW FFUUUCK!!" Her tight snatch immediately seized up around my girth and Kelsey jerked back against me sounding like she was in agony as she came hard on my cock. Her inner walls were continually contracting around me in a painful rhythm.

"C-Come on-FUUUCK ME!!" I started pumping into her noticing jets of her cum squirting out on nearly every stroke and a kind of fleshy sleeve that emerged whenever I pulled my cock back. I could see the goose bumps on her back and she did her best to work with me while gasping and moaning.

"Hu-Huh Harder."

"What?" I had my fingers locked around her thin waist and pushed into her making her squeal.

"Fuck me harder-push it in HARD PLEEEASE!!"I dug my fingers into her blonde mane and grabbed one of her perfect buoyant tits and started giving it to her with all I had and she instantly started cumming again and making these weird yelping sounds that quickly turning into another screaming orgasm. She collapsed on the floor taking me with her still buried balls deep in her cunt. I didn't know if I should move or not as I looked at the back of her head. Her breathing was loud and labored permeating the darkened classroom.

"D-Did you cum?" Her voice was nearly inaudible barely above a whisper.

"No, sorry." Kelsey weakly squirmed trying to get up and I slowly pulled my cock out of her honey pot.

"NOOOOO, YOU AIN'T!!" She pushed me back and quickly took me into her mouth again sucking for all she was worth. I began shoving my cock in time with her creating an enticing suction as I used her mouth like a surrogate vagina. Kelsey truly had no gag reflex. This time she didn't swipe my hand away when I cupped the back of her head and pumped her mouth. She was rubbing her cunt with a vigorous motion and humming on my cock. Her perfect breasts were glazed over with saliva and precum.

"You really want my fucking tits don't you ass clown?!" She pressed my cock deep into her cleavage interlocking her fingers and began bouncing her boobs along my turgid meat. We were both drenched in sweat and I could feel my inner thighs tightening up.

"Uh, uh fuck me...I'm gonna go!"

"You gonna cum faggot?!!" She had arched her back allowing more of my length to run the full length of her soft pillowy Double D's. Her cleavage was completely drenched in precum and sweat glistening in what little light was left in the classroom.

"YEEEAAAAAH BITCH!!" A huge blast of cum suddenly erupted from my cock hitting her dead in the face as she screamed in surprise. At least five more strong bursts followed completely drenching Kelsey who continued twirling her hands around my cock; pointing it at her luscious tits. She finally buried capped the geyser with her mouth sucking as hard as she could until I was drained. My whole body had this weird feeling like every nerve was on fire and I felt dazed as the room seemed to spin a little bit. A striking note of familiarity took over as I wearily watched her lick up all of my semen going so far as to stick four fingers into her mouth after scooping most of my residue off her breasts and eating it.

"That was fucking awesome Kelsey." I extended my hand to help her up but she slapped it away and jumped up looking nervous and panicked.

"Wuh-What the Fuh-FUUUCK?!!" She was standing in this weird hunched manner as she stuffed her tits haphazardly back into her top. She had this crazed, disoriented look on her face as she quickly pulled her spandex shorts up over that famous bubble butt I'd been plowing moments earlier.

"He-HEEEY MAN; JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!" There were tears in her eyes tinted by her running mascara and her mouth was hanging open in disbelief as she backed cautiously out of the classroom.

"IF YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS, I HAVE TAD KILL YOUR SCRAWNY ASS!!" With that final threat she was gone. I stood there for a few moments with this silly grin on my face as I realized how humiliated she must have felt. I couldn't fathom why we'd ended up fucking chalking it up to some unrealized sexual tension but that just didn't seem right to me. I knew for a fact that Kelsey Taylor was truly disgusted by me and would rather die than be seen with me and then it dawned on me as I leaned against a desk staring across the room at the single vial of Androstenone-X on the counter top. The slight golden hue of the liquid inside caught the eye just right.

*****

Later that night in my attic room, I examined a drop of the extract under the microscope. I had a group of white and grey, mice in a large cage. I picked up my favorite who I'd named Lester and dropped a tiny bit of the Androstenone-X just behind his ear and placed him in a smaller enclosure within the larger cage. I sat there watching and finally dozed off.

Dreams of Kelsey and her amazing ass jolted me awake with another rock hard boner. My cock was just throbbing and I began masturbating feeling a familiar jolt of pleasure run up my spine. I glanced over at the cage and noticed that all of the mice were clamoring over the smaller cage containing Lester. I ran over to the cage and pulled one of the mice out that was trying to get at Lester.

It was a female.

"Holy Shit."

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers
12