The Curator Ch. 04

Story Info
A young woman studies an ancient people and herself.
3k words
4.66
29.6k
15
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she was passed the custodian, she realized that she had been noticeably dripping with sweat. She reluctantly used the sleeve of her nice cashmere sweater to wipe her brow. She should look normal now; the black tights should hide the sweat and the sweater was too thick to easily soak through. Sue stood up straight, took a breath, and continued back towards the lobby.

She forgot to check her watch so couldn't time the 10 minutes. At least 2 minutes had to have gone by before she left the snack bar. Walking fast was difficult. After the long hours, she was getting sleepy and tired with her full belly. Her feet were wobbly in the lusterite heels as she worked her sore and tired muscles in a different dance of forward momentum, surprised at how quickly her legs and hips tightened up while sitting.

Passed the learning center, she started looking for the turn to the geology wing as she ignored the meteor cases along the main corridor. The timer had already turned off the lights so the meteors now just looked like hunks of black rock in shadow. Her heart sank; her intern, Cindy, and the museum artist/cosmetologist Maya were coming the opposite way.

She liked Maya. Maya had redone all of the mannequins in the Nuymean room with historically accurate make-up a month or so ago. She was very precise and matched the few historical depictions while filling in the rest with tasteful and elegant details. She even used authentic pigments and materials taken from inscriptions transcribed by Dr. Barnes. The Nuymeans were fantastically detailed in matters of beauty and obsessed with jungle plants, beauty treatments, make-up formulas and all manner of botanical aids. In fact, they were the only ancient people who could make a paper-like sheet, termed paperi-veli, for writing that did not rot and survived the jungle climate. An artist by trade, Maya also studied a little archaeology and a little anthropology. She was the real deal, an educated artist.

Cindy, however, was a different story. She took care of the daytime duties just fine, but she was exactly the kind of person Sue didn't like: a former popular cheerleader, stuck-up, fantastic looking and self-confident. She didn't care much about archaeology and was in fact a Psychology major. She took the internship in order to work on her Master's thesis,Societal Accommodation of Aberrant Sexual Behavior. Exactly the kind of condescending, judgmental attitude that Sue saw with every move Cindy made. Sue was desperate to find someone willing to take the low pay so hired her, but she didn't trust her and didn't give her access to any of the secured Nuymean artifacts in the basement. Besides, after she was done with her thesis, she would be out of here like a shot.

Cindy and Maya were talking away. Well, Cindy was talking away and Maya was mostly listening. Cindy didn't realize that even though Sue had bad eyesight there was nothing wrong with her hearing. She heard the snide comments as they approached. Voices carry really far in the old tile and stone hallways of the museum. Cindy sneered for a second and talked sideways towards Maya. "Looks like the four-eyed muffin is trying out new fashions."

Maya might have hesitated, maybe. "I think it's an improvement." It sounded mostly sincere to Sue.

Cindy countered instantly, "Better than before, I guess, but what's with those heels?"

"Little does she know," thought Sue as they closed distance in the hall. They quieted down and switched to small talk, assuming Sue was now in earshot. They met up. "Thanks for covering for me earlier," Cindy said with a touch of insincerity.

"I'm glad you're alright," Sue replied with a precisely matched touch of insincerity.

Before Sue knew it, Cindy was relating all the details of her fender bender like it was one of life's great tribulations. Talk also jumped back and forth to how her new boyfriend Hank worked at the autobody shop. Sue knew from the constant parade of boyfriends what would happen. Once her car was done and any discounted bills were paid, he'd get a couple more sympathy dates before he was yet another set of ignored voicemails. He might get laid if he plays his cards right and he would certainly remember it for the rest of his life. She wished him luck. As Cindy babbled on, Maya stood by politely, but Sue caught her occasional eye roll.

Suddenly Sue heard a beep from her bag. It wasn't her phone. It must be the remote. There was no way she could pull it out to check. It would raise too many questions instantly. The white plastic looked more medical than cell phone or tech gadget. She had no idea what it would be beeping about. Cindy paused in her story for a moment in reaction then kept going like nothing happened. Did she need to breathe? After about half a minute or so, the remote beeped again. Cindy looked like she might say something but still kept right on going about the other driver, the cute cop and the bitch female cop. At least the fact that Cindy got a ticket was a small vindication. Once again there was a beep, then Sue finally had a chance to explain how she had an experiment running and the timer was telling her she needed to get back down check it.

Cindy seemed to accept that excuse and Maya seemed to feel spared. They made some polite good-byes and left as the remote beeped again. Sue wondered what was going on. She was clearly past the 10 minute mark, but the squid was still as a rock. The lobby was still a ways off and she didn't want to attempt making it to her planned lobby restroom. Her choice about stopping in the geology wing was made for her. She checked that Maya and Cindy were not watching and then turned down the side hall just as the remote beeped yet again.

As soon as she was far enough away, she snuck a look at the display on the remote. It said, "Plug in headphones to continue."What? She checked the remote and there was no evident headphone jack. She tried to scroll back, but it was difficult while walking and she wanted to be far out of sight first. Walking faster, she was a little winded. Her sweater was too warm up on this floor. Rocks didn't need much climate control and the geology wing seemed like an oven in comparison to the basement. Damn the hot lube, it had a way of heating up just when she thought she was used to it enough to put it out of her mind. It fuelled the heat rising within her as she kept going.

The geology wing was so quiet it was starting to get a little creepy. She walked past the "Wing closed, please visit again" sign. She knew that it would be another hour or two before they actually started to close the gates and lock up. She remembered a restroom further down. It should be a safe place to hide. Suddenly, she felt a sharp electric jolt inside her from the squid and heard a beep from the remote. Where did that come from? How far would this thing push her? She hurriedly grabbed the remote out of her purse. The display was blinking:Insert headphones immediately. The lockdown time was still the same, but she didn't want to take any chances. Her iPod and earbuds were buried somewhere in her purse, thankfully.

She checked the remote again more carefully, but there was no place for a headphone jack. She felt a slight pulse "downstairs." She was afraid to touch herself and risk further time penalties, but there was clearly something going on. She felt around a little and found a cord hanging in her slit--apparently attached to one of the tentacles. Come on! She knew that they could fit half a dozen functions on a microchip the size of pin these days, but a headphone jack was hanging out of her pussy. Really? What else could she do? She could barely see the end of the wire, but it looked like some kind of special jack with silicone seals. She plugged the earbuds into her wired pussy.

The display changed saying "Fugue." She put in the ear buds. The cord just reached. She heard the faint sounds of Ravel'sBolero starting up. None of this was in the manual she had read--not that she had alternatives. Now that she wasn't walking, Sue scrolled back and found that the remote had prompted her for input followed by a countdown timer. It had used a default response at the end of the countdown if no response was given. Apparently, the designers took into account that the squid remote might not be under someone's control---especially the person "wearing" it. All the countdowns had expired and all the questions had already been answered for her.

The prompts said, "Programfugue requires activation of advanced options, Activate electrical option?"Yes. There was now a small lightning bolt icon along the top of the display. The next prompt said, "Activate false orgasm?"Yes. She had no idea what that meant, but figured it wouldn't be long before she found out. She didn't think she would like it. The next prompt said, "Activate swim massage?"Yes. That one sounded exciting. There was an icon that looked like someone swimming, imagine that. "Activate musical accompaniment?"Yes. Damn. At least music sounded harmless. That would explain the headphone jack.

The last prompt said, "Activate training mode?"Yes. She could guess what that might mean and it didn't sound good. There were two other new icons, one looking like the two bars of the pause symbol, universal to so many electronic devices. The other was something that looked like a book. This wasn't looking good. Each mode had activated and all the modes with icons were optional "advanced user" modes.

AsBolero played, she was starting to feel rising vibrations from the squid. She needed to find a secluded place quickly. She knew the piece was typically about 15 minutes long and the idea was starting to make her horny beyond belief. The "no hands" symbol was on the display. The vibrations where precisely orchestrated with the music.

There was a small offshoot from the main hall to the right. She remembered it was a dead end into a round room. She should be able to hide around the side. The room had hundreds of small catalogued rock samples showing a profile of mountain ranges including the Rockies, Appalachians, Urals, Andes and Himalayas.

Sue sat down on the floor, careful to make sure she was out of sight of the main hall. She spread her legs since it felt better that way. She sat on her hands to make sure she wasn't tempted to touch her now forbidden regions. It was time for her to relax and enjoy. The nervous tension of being caught was there, but she wasn't going to give it much attention. Nothing she could do to stop the squid or her body from responding regardless.

The squid was building. At first, it just used vibration. As the music continued it was rising steadily in volume. The squid slowly introduced other features. Before long, it was twisting tentacles here and there. More advanced vibration modes were kicking in after that. It would have short bursts of very fast speed or strong deep pulses. All the ministrations it used were perfected timed, which meant that the slow build up of the music and corresponding sensation was driving her absolutely nuts. She could predict the build-up rate based on her knowledge of the music and it was clearly way too slow for her liking. She was getting majorly teased. It was also relentless. If she was already feeling this way, and the song wasn't even 1/3 of the way done, what was it going to be like near the end? She didn't know if she could make it that long.

The squid started to enlarge and shrink its head. The burning from the lube felt like it was spreading through her whole body. She suddenly realized her own moisture was one of the triggers for the lube to heat up. She was tired and knew she should have made the association long ago.

Just as she felt a climax was approaching, the squid would back down again only to slowly surge back up to the level it had been. She slouched further down on the floor rocking back and forth in small rolling motions out of sheer natural response. She was completely absorbed in the music and the feeling at this point.Yes, that's the key. Concentrate on the music.

The squid started expanding and contracting its tentacles along with enlarging and shrinking its head. It was done in a fluid movement surging from top to bottom with various unpredictable speeds. This must be the swim massage. It was just short of painful in how far it expanded and pushed at the head only to stretch her further down at the tentacles with a sudden flick--while she was still feeling the relief of her tunnel relaxing from the head shrinking. The feeling was indescribable. It made her want to moan and scream. She was practically biting her tongue.

The swim massage was too much for her, she switched from sitting to lying down on her back and started writhing on the floor, desperate to use her hands. She crossed her arms under her to prevent any accidents. There was a crash of cymbals in the music which was punctuated by faint electric shock in her pussy. Instantly, she started to orgasm. Just as instantly the squid stopped all simulation. She had a very weak orgasm, more like an afterimage, that was completely unfulfilling. She clenched her teeth and suppressed a scream of frustration. She now knew what the false orgasm mode was all about. As soon as her meager contractions stopped, the squid started back up again. It was mercifully gradual, but ramped up to full blown swim massage in no time at all--but too late for the right moment.

Her body was responding in a way she had not experienced before. She did not feel drained or sensitive from the pitiful orgasm, but her level of arousal and responsiveness was reduced. It was harder for her to build back up to the same level. It was like she was being held back from approaching the brink. The squid didn't care. The music kept building. She was feeling more of a total sensation throughout her body now. All parts of her body from the neck down were tensing up on edge waiting for a release that held back somehow. She was feeling a building desperation now to come like her life depended on it.

The cymbals were crashing again and she was feeling them punctuated by sharper and sharper shocks that still didn't bring release. She was being tormented. The squid knew exactly how to keep her from reaching release. She wondered how many calculations a second it was doing to stay ahead of her. Just as she was thinking about giving up and accepting that she would only be teased from here on out, the squid ramped up the level of sensation. It didn't back off anymore.

The added intensity was enough. She was starting to build back up towards climax. In fact, she didn't think she could stop it now. This was going to be a huge orgasm...if she was allowed to experience it.Bolero would be coming to an end soon and she'd soon know if the squid would continue until she climaxed or if it would stop at the end of the song. Would she be able to come before the music was over? Would "false orgasm" mode ice her fires? Please, please, please..... She needed it so bad at this point...p-l-e-a-s-e. There was no other way for her to romanticize it to herself. Her body was acting like a machine that she had no control over. Most of the intellectual element was gone and this was all about the animal side she didn't know she had. The crescendo was complete and Ravel's orchestrations were madly blaring out their final peak.

The squid still waited with the patience of programmed electronics. Only when the precise moment and the matching data gave the right indication would it flip the right switch. Sue arched her back in a tense spasm. She let loose a guttural groan of pure uninhibited pleasure as she rode the crest of a gigantic wave. The squid head was fully inflated and stayed that way while the tentacles let out an electric shock exactly on the edge between pain and pleasure. Her vagina convulsed with a confused oscillation ranging from the tightness of trying to push out the overly large invader just beneath her cervix to the 60 hertz pulse of electricity in the center of her sex.

Sue suddenly realized that she was holding her breath while the squid was forcing her muscles to continue. She made an effort to breathe that resulted only in strained short gasps of air while she tried to hold back the tension in her body. The electricity was overriding her natural muscle control and was making her continue to orgasm well past anything she had ever experienced naturally. It was turning into torture. She wanted to stop desperately. She tried to relax, but all she could do was continue to arch her body, writhe around some, clench her muscles and try not to hold her breath. The electricity had more control than she did. She didn't own her body at this moment. She was starting to feel faint and could see the associated blackness closing in from the side of her vision when the squid finally released her and shut off the electricity.

The residual contractions were painful. Her muscles screamed in continued protest as she gasped to regain control of her breath. She didn't even notice that the music had ended. Her body didn't care. The remote displayed, "Training results: 5% rating. One minute extra rest granted."