The Curator Ch. 06

Story Info
A young woman studies and ancient people and herself.
3.4k words
4.7
36.7k
13

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: History Repeats Herself

Martin spoke first while Sue's face started to turn beet red. "Bravo! You managed to activate it!"

Charlie was equally excited. "Maggie Barnes was the only other woman to get it to engage--modern woman I should say."

Sue was completely conscious of being bare-chested and sweaty from her lustful exertions. She couldn't believe she lost control like that.What was I thinking? Sue just wanted off the horse and to get dressed. She couldn't remember being more embarrassed. "I think I've had enough for now though."

"You can't stop now," said Martin. "You need to continue the training rite."

"No really, I think I want down now," Sue said firmly. "Can you push the release catch please?"

"You don't understand. You've activated the horse. The catch will not work now until you have finished the whole rite."

This was turning into a nightmare. Sue had a sinking feeling about what that rite might involve. She tried pulling at her hands without them noticing. They didn't budge. She wanted to start pulling with all her might and fight to escape, but knew it would just be futile and embarrassing. Hundreds or more other women would have already tried. At least she could try to keep some dignity.

"You've completed one climax. Like with everything else, the Nuymeans followed their sacred number of 9. Now you need to have 8 more for the horse to tip back and the release catch to work. The Nuymeans understood how some trainees might be reluctant. The rite is considered sacred. They didn't want its sanctity disrupted by young women having a change of heart and running off in the middle. They also didn't want any trainees to cheat out on the full intensity of the training. Most of all, Nuymean training is about complete and full commitment."

Charlie picked up where Martin left off. "Maggie was stuck on the horse for well over a day the first time. It was a happy accident that she found the stone stimulating enough to climax 8 more times for release. We were about ready to take a chisel to the stone even if it is a priceless artifact."

Martin seemed to be reflecting. "But once she had the routine, she trained daily. She considered daily training essential if she was to be a priestess and have any hope of passing the third rite."

Sue realized that devices like this horse must have been used to build up the sexual endurance of the young trainees. Oddly, she was getting horny again just thinking about the women being trapped on a horse like this every day, day in and day out, with full devotion to their cause or perhaps because their parents committed them to it out of a sense of duty. Only a select few would make it.

"I'm not sure what you mean about completing the trials," she said.

Martin replied with a lecturing voice like he was addressing a classroom. "The last of the 3 rites involves a trial by the gods--an intimate, sexual, trial. The goal was to prove worthiness and devotion amongst many other things. The young candidates would train rigorously from the time they were of age until they attempted the final rite on the winter solstice, the sacred time of death and the passing of the old. Failures could be quite...unpleasant...if the gods felt insulted. Modern women seldom push themselves sexuo-physically to near the level of the Nuymeans. They were like Olympic athletes of sexual fitness. Dr. Barnes doubted whether any modern woman would ever be capable of passing the rites."

"How hard did she try?" asked Sue.

"Whole-heartedly," Martin continued, "you might understand if you complete the rite authentically. If nothing else you'll have some real experience to help guide your studies." He held up one of the Nuymean gags. "Remember, it's a sacred rite. No begging, screaming or vocalizations to disturb the solemnity. It should be like meditation. Instead of focusing on your breathing like so many other techniques, you focus on your...body. Don't worry, the headpiece is not permanent like the shoes. Remember, full commitment."

Sue looked in shock. It was a full head harness with the smooth flat metal connectors like the shoes. Surely he couldn't expect her to go along with it: not that she had much choice. She thought about resisting, but then questioned whether she was already involved in something sacred. What did she really believe? Did she care if she might upset some ancient gods? It didn't matter. She wasparticipating and would do everything to its fullest. This was science and all the details needed to be right and all the proper steps taken. She really wasn't just doing this for the thrill of it. She really did want to learn something. The proper process would help give this all meaning to her in the end.

"Before I finish setting you up, I want to ask you if you felt anything strange earlier when you got on the horse," queried Martin.

"Aren't we supposed to quiet like in Church or something? What do you mean, something strange?"

"The Nuymeans just cared about the proper respect to the gods. We aren't doing anything they would have found objectionable from what I know of them." Martin continued, "What were youthinking around the time the horse activated?"

Sue thought for a moment, "I don't know, just a fantasy about riding a horse and grabbing the reins."

"You knew the holds would lock your wrists?"

"Yes," admitted Sue, "but I didn't care."

"OK," Martin said, "that's all I need to know." Charlie and Martin exchanged a look which made Sue wonder what they were talking about.

Martin came closer with the gag in hand. He held up the clasps. "The stone gives off a magnetic field that these clasps resonate with. Once closed, they will not release until you are a few feet away from the horse. The stone is full of metal ores and crystals. It's very unique. It's related to pyrrhotite and has the property to store an electrical charge from sunlight like a capacitor--in this case fluorescent light UV serves instead. It's been charging down here nearly every day for years. The electrical buildup causes the magnetic field. It also seems to power the mechanism deep in the stone."

"The other stone you found was probably lighter in color. It contains a high concentration of mineral crystals with piezoelectric qualities. Powered when in contact with the other stone, it can actually throw a powerful electric arc when struck. The dark stone like in the horse is Nuymenite and the lighter piezoelectric stone is Nuymenide. They've never been found anywhere else so have been named after the Nuymeans." He approached her and held up the gag without even asking. Sue didn't know what else she could say or do so did not protest, but she really had a bad feeling about the gag after her last experience with one. What did he mean about "unpleasant" results for failure?

Martin reached up and took off her glasses. "I'll put these over here with your purse." Her world was plunged into blur. He pressed the rubber ball of the gag to her lips then started pulling the straps tight. She could hear the little metal ends click together with a metallic snip. The straps ran from each side of the ball up along each side of her nose then over her head. A main strap ran through the ball and around the back of her head, pulling the ball tightly back into her mouth, passed her teeth. Another strap which ran under her chin pulled it down tight onto her tongue and made it impossible to push out. The harness was very tight and her mouth was stretched uncomfortably; the ball was just a little too big. Martin pulled at the straps and confirmed they were held firmly and going nowhere.

Charlie went over to an open drawer, presumably where Martin had obtained the gag. He pulled out a half empty glass jar and set it on a workbench. He then went over near the sink and got some vinyl safety gloves. After putting them on, with the practiced skill of a surgeon, he picked up the jar and came over to her. "At least you mostly fit the dress code, but fully naked would have been more accurate. The Nuymeans had these horses out in the public square for everyone so see. They wanted their priestesses to have no inhibitions left by the time training was done. Part of the process is to break the natural defensive inhibitions women build up from society. By the looks of it, you can progress from novice right away. Besides, there isn't much time." With that he dipped two fingers into the jar. It was filled with a clear, thick, goo of some sort. She didn't see what he had in mind, but it was making her really nervous. What did he mean about not much time?

Charlie casually reached out and started smearing the goo on her left nipple. She wanted to thrash around in protest and panic, but he had a way about him and she was resigned to the ritual. She felt like he might just spank her like an unruly child if she didn't hold still. Her tongue was already going numb in the gag. She recognized the herbal taste. She would have to ask them about it. They probably knew how it worked. She was a bit surprised just how much they knew in fact. Martin is a colleague and another scientist, but Charlie is a security guard. How did he fit in?

Sue was very conscious of her lewdly displayed ass spread on top of the horse while she was forced to lean forward like some kind of motorcycle magazine bikini model. A chunky one with small tits and a bad nose she reminded herself. The idea was made her feel slutty and reminded her that the squid was patiently ticking away the time with its little microprocessor.

Charlie rubbed the goo in thoroughly. Her nipple responded to the cold gel and hardened. As he repeated the process on her other breast, he told her, "Dr. Barnes considered this gel to be the most stimulating. It was her favorite. The Nuymeans were very underappreciated as practitioners of herbal medicine. I suspect the jars downstairs contain formulas which would be worth millions to a pharmaceutical company. Dr. Barnes managed to reconstruct many of their formulas with the help of the late Dr. Ferro. No one knew botanicals like Ferro. The ingredients would probably be very difficult to obtain now. It was challenging enough back then before so much of the rain forest was lost."

After each nipple and areola was treated thoroughly, Charlie went behind her. He reached around her waist from behind and pulled the waistband of her tights out. Half of her wanted to cry out in outrage while the other half wanted to moan with desire. Either way, she felt a flush of sexual response--it surprised her how strong it was. His other hand went around her hip on the opposite side. She could feel his chest press against her back. He worked his hand down towards her sex and started to smear more of the goo directly on her, working it into her slit and surrounding mons, with a knowing touch. She involuntarily struggled to protest at the rather rigorous application, but couldn't move enough for her protests to be effective in any way. Her folded legs were pointed towards the floor, uselessly, knees down. The wide metal bands around her wrists prevented any attempt at all to free her hands. They felt glued to the stone. She switched from struggling to pull them out to grabbing the grips inside the holds and squeezing tight.

"I'm glad you have shaved properly," he said. Sue was once again mortified. She shaved her pussy regularly, but it still seemed like a slutty thing to do. At first it was to hide any evidence of pubic hair she could have left on the phallus chair in the basement. It was too hard to make sure there was none. After a while, she got used to the feeling. Now it was just like shaving her legs or brushing her teeth and just a regular part of her hygiene. Besides, she couldn't stand the itchiness when the hair started to grown back.

As he stepped away, she could feel her nipples and areolas starting to itch painfully. "The formula contains stinging nettles amongst other things, but the unpleasant feelings will stop soon," Charlie said.

She fought to suck in a big gasp of air when the sensations started on her clit. The itchy sensation was outrageous. The forgotten hot lube seemed to plug into the neural circuit as well. It still burned with the same fire, but she had adjusted to it somewhat--or so she thought. Between her vagina's burn and the insane itching of her clit, she was near climax already. She wanted to claw at herself desperately and was pulling at the wrist restraints like the building was on fire. All she could do was to try to grind herself into the stone of the horse, but she couldn't seem to satisfy the itch. It was like insects were biting her and she couldn't brush them away.

Martin came over next with a saddle-like vinyl seat that had a large curved metal horn in the middle. There was an electrical cord hanging from it. "Maggie found this somewhere. She extracted it from some kind of 1960s sex seat. I think they call something similar a Sybian today. You can change the main stimulator in the middle. This seat is decades old, but made rather well---good solid American-made hardware. I think you will find that it helps you get the next 8 climaxes much more easily. We need to have you out of here before the morning shift comes in. Besides, you'd probably wear a hole in your tights rubbing against the stone if you kept going as you are now."

She definitely didn't want the seat. The squid would be going off soon enough and would make sure she had her full 8, but they didn't know that. She tried to fight it and not lift up. She kept shaking her head "no." They ignored her. Suddenly, she felt a really hard slap that shuddered through her whole body. It surprised the fuck out of her and hurt like hell. She bucked up in reflex the couple of inches that she could move and Martin quickly forced the seat under her, lifting her up even higher with a grab to her ass from behind. The protruding mechanism of the horn was pressing firmly on the front of her crotch, the concave shape cupping her mound. She looked over her shoulder but could only see a blur that looked like Charlie out of the corner of her eye. It looked like he was putting his heavy security guard belt back on.

"Sorry about that," he apologized. "You really need to get over your prissiness."

She could hear the familiar sound of tape behind unwound. Martin came back with duct tape and secured the saddle in place underneath her. With the extra height of the saddle, she was pressed firmly into it with effectively no space to lift up, pinned. The cupped metal horn intimately embracing her. The curve of it rose up the front of her slit to press against her swollen clit and the whole area all around it. Even if she tried to move away from it side-to-side, it was wide enough that it would remain touching her. The curved metal may as well have been belted on, her body weight pressing her down on it. She just didn't have the leg strength to pick herself up while in the tight bend.

"I pushed the release clasp already," consoled Martin. "When you have completed your training rite, it will turn back upright and release you automatically. Don't get so lost in the experience that you forget you are a participant observer. Pay attention and you might make a discovery. No one has done this in probably 20 years and before that probably over 1000 years."

Charlie picked up the switch on the power cord and turned the dial three clicks. Sue immediately felt her pussy erupt in vibration. It shook her whole body. The sensation was intense. If she hadn't just climaxed a few minutes ago, she would have then. She felt it vibrate clear up her belly.

Charlie seemed to have a detached tone to his voice. "It will follow a wave pattern. The vibrations will die down to almost nothing and then ramp up for about 10 minutes. If you don't climax on the up cycle of the wave, then you'll need to wait for the next upsurge."

Sue barely heard him. The itching and stinging was already starting to subside, but there was an aftereffect. Her nipples were staying proud and hard. In fact, they seemed to be swelled up obscenely. She actually longed to touch them, but could not. He clit was even worse. It felt like a hard nub pressed against the seat. Her labia were also swollen. She thought her entrance might actually be swollen and open in lust. She felt every little sensation multiplied. Even more peculiar, the warmth in her ass from the belt strike was starting to feel good to her.

She heard Martin say, "Are you sure she's ready?" It wasn't directed at her.

Charlie responded, "She'll have to be."

The next thing she felt was a rough string around her right nipple. She tried to look but it was all a blur of hands. A loop closed around it tightly. After the loop was tight, she felt it tug harshly downward and squeeze tighter. Something heavy was hanging from her nipple by a loop of rough twine. She shook her upper body slightly to assess what was going on. She could feel the weight swing. It hurt enough that she wouldn't be trying that again. She could feel the twine constricting blood flow in her already hard nipple. The sensation was painful and stimulating at the same time. If she could, she would have ripped the weight off her, but in her current predicament all she could do was endure it.

When the second weight was added, she felt like her whole upper body was being pulled downwards. She wanted to slouch forward. If she did so, the curved horn of the saddle would press into her sex more firmly. She could find no relief of pressure by changing her position.

Martin's voice seemed like a voice in a crowd as he said, "We'll leave you to it now. Your clothes, purse and glasses are right here on this workbench." Both Charlie and Martin gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room. What was that about? She wasn't sure what their stake in this was, but it seemed like they took it and her very personally. Martin started to say something to Charlie on his way out. "I think she might be the..." She heard the metal door clang and the room was silent except for the relentless machine beneath her. What was he going to say?

Slow and powerful vibrations continued. She tried everything to shift away from its relentlessness. She bit down hard on the gag in reflex to the overwhelming sensation. There was some kind of beeping coming from down near the floor. The remote was trying to tell her something, but all she could feel was the intense shake of the saddle. It was still ramping up. Charlie used 3 clicks on the control. How strong was that setting?

The squid seemed to be continuing as if nothing else was going on; but if it was vibrating, she didn't know it. The saddle was pulsating half her body and still getting faster. The squid swelled outward for whatever reason its tiny microprocessor determined. The swelling sensation within her was too much. The internal pressure and the vibration pushed her over the edge. The saddle was subsiding in vibration now, but her own internal contractions were trapped between the pressure of the squid and the pressure of sitting on the saddle. She arched her back in reaction and groaned out. The orgasm extended from her bound feet all the way up her legs, spine and neck. Even the slightest hint of leaning back reminded her that her nipples had a burden of their own. As her brain raced between sensations, all she could do was some uncontrollable writhing on the horse trying to relieve anything--anything at all--something to lessen the sensation.