The Curator Ch. 10

Story Info
A young woman studies an ancient people and herself.
3.1k words
4.71
26.4k
8

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: "Cins"

Sue watched the annex floor from within the confines of the sex maiden. She strained her eyes and ears for any sign of a potential rescuer. The ticking of the clockwork might not be very noticeable from across the room, but would still be noticeable should anyone come near. Sometimes the chains would even rattle. Surely they would wonder what was making the sound and investigate? Even if someone did come looking for her, they would only see the thick lenses of her glasses shine back, and perhaps her desperate eyes peeking out, from behind the metal mask. She was in real trouble.

Sue couldn't make a sound loud enough to escape the iron of the maiden with the gag's penis jammed to the back of her throat. The soft rubber plug at its base had packed tighter over time as it conformed to the shape of her mouth. Eventually every gap around her mouth had been filled and sealed tight. At least she was not drooling on herself anymore.

She was starting to discover more about the cleverness of the maiden's design. The constricting corset panels, along with the squeezing and suction of her breasts, made breathing difficult. The gag made using her mouth to breathe impossible. She had to breathe slowly and steadily through her nose while fighting the constriction around her body. The strain was slowly sapping her strength and her will to struggle. She could never struggle now like she did when she was first imprisoned. Now all she could do was to quietly endure her torment. She was truly being tortured.

After a while, Sue realized that even though her unintelligible cries only rang out uselessly inside the thick metal of the maiden's head, she could still hear outside with no problem. Apparently, the head of the sex maiden had ear holes like a football helmet. At first she guessed the fabricators of the maiden wanted the prisoner to be able to hear them. After over an hour in the maiden, though, she realized the ear holes had a second purpose. The soft unstoppable ticking was a constant torment of its own. Each tick was reinforced with the soft transmission of the clockwork mechanism's vibration up the metal rods to the phallus. She couldn't help but focus on the ticking like it was hammering into her whole body, hammering in her mind.

Time was distorted by her circumstances so Sue had no true idea how long she had been trapped in the iron and rubber embrace, but she knew her endurance would not last even a whole day. Eventually she would reach her limits and could only guess what might happen then. The damned thing had slowly forced her to three orgasms--only three--in what had seemed like hours. The combination of continuous stimulation along with the lack of enough stimulation for a tension releasing orgasm had become and astoundingly effective torture.

Her breasts felt like they had been milked like a dairy cow from the steady pumping of the rubber cups rhythmically suctioning them. She was completely out of ideas of how she might even try to escape at this point. She had explored every place she could feel, pushed and pulled against every bond and strained with all the force she could manage. Panicked thrashing would just have her panting desperately for breath and use up some of her precious remaining energy. Now her only option was to wait for her body to give out or for someone to come looking for her. All the while, she cursed herself for how stupid she had been getting into the maiden in the first place. She knew that her inhibitions were in question. Her judgement was impaired. What had happened to her?

*****

Sue was starting to feel the next climax beginning, but was resigned to how long it would still take to happen when she heard a sound from the other end of the room. She strained to listen...nothing. She waited and started to think she had imagined hearing anything. Voices! It was faint, but two people were definitely talking. Eventually she saw Cindy and Bill emerge from the main entrance. Of all people, shit. When she finally saw them, Cindy had a bottle of something, looked like a vodka bottle. Seems like her intern was a bit more of a party animal than she would have guessed.

Bill looked around.

"Sue must have left the lights on. You see her anywhere?"

Cindy yelled out, "Sue, Dr. Sue, Suueee. Sooee. Here Sooee." Cindy was clearly drunk and amused with herself. Bill was just gawking at her chest and ass thinking she wouldn't notice.

Sue didn't appreciate the hog call. Cindy was even more of a bitch than she thought.

Cindy handed Bill the bottle and he took a polite drink, then set it down away from Cindy.

"So this is the annex. I'm not sure why you wanted to see it so bad. It's just a bunch of outdated displays."

Cindy already was looking at one. It was a bondage table of some sort made of white steel that looked very medical in nature. Sue remembered seeing it up close and it had straps, various mount points for attaching things and could incline to various angles. The table was in near vertical position currently. Cindy stood in front of it with her feet apart and her arms stretched up like she was strapped to the table. She had a short skirt on, despite the season and snow outside, and it rose up high enough that her skimpy white panties peaked out a little. The white blouse she was wearing was stretched rather tightly by her large breasts.

"I don't know. I think it's all rather interesting, don't you."

Sue couldn't believe what she was seeing. Cindy didn't seem like the type to get drunk and flaunt herself in front of a man even if she did come on a bit strong normally. She had her figured as more of the control freak type. Her outfit was clearly selected for one thing: to get her fucked. She must have specially brought it and changed as part of her plans.

The phallus drew Sue's attention back to her own predicament. Damn, the thrusting to continued work on her body even while she was distracted. It was hard to concentrate on what Bill and Cindy were doing or saying. Suddenly she saw Cindy rush at Bill and throw her arms around his shoulders. He grabs her back and they start making out big time. It was like something from a movie, He was groping her all over and she was starting to take her clothes off.

Cindy suddenly pushed him away and took a couple steps back as she pulled off her bra and let it fall.

"I have a really good deal for you."

Sue lost track of what they were saying when the phallus insisted that it should be the focus of her attention for a few seconds.

"I don't know. If the wrong pictures get out not only could I lose my job, but it could ruin the museum as well," replied Bill. Sue could tell he was definitely having a hard time holding back though.

"The magazine won't be satisfied as easily this time. I need pictures of something good. Tell you what. You can have me 3 times, not just today. When else are you going to get a chance like this?" She turned to her side and modeled a little. "It'll be something you'll never forget. I'll see to it."

Bill paused for only a moment.

"I think I might be able to find some kind of arrangement for you."

He leaned in closer and slowly pushed her back towards the white table while kissing and feeling her up. Sue noticed that he was palming her breasts the most. Old feelings of inadequacy pained her like a knife in the gut. Cindy seemed to be kissing back and to be just as interested in him. Sue couldn't tell if it was an acting job, the alcohol or if Cindy was a complete slut. Bill started pulling her left wrist up and fastened it securely to the table with one of the straps.

"I had no idea you might be kinky. What is this thing anyways? We might be able to work it into the deal."

Cindy seemed a little nervous all of the sudden. Bill didn't pay a lot of attention and grabbed her other wrist firmly then secured it into the other strap. Cindy didn't resist.

Cindy blabbered a bit as she said, "I just thought fucking you on this table would be a little more fun, don't you think? I don't know. I've never been tied up before. I don't know if I like it. Are the straps really necessary? I thought we could skip them or at least leave them a little loose."

Cindy seemed to be testing the bonds on her wrists and was finding she couldn't pull free. Bill pulled her panties down and then gave them a smell with a full deep inhalation. He paused as if enjoying it immensely, like a fine wine. After he put them into his pocket, Cindy strained to look.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"My collection, I'm sure you won't miss them."

Cindy started to open her mouth to protest. At least it seemed like that from Sue's position. It was hard to tell. Bill took advantage of the moment and started strapping her ankles and pulling her legs apart to complete a spread eagle position.

Cindy resumed her endless stream of talking.

"Wait. Wait. Aren't you listening? I'm not sure if I want to do this. Was it really necessary to steal my panties? This isn't fun anymore. This table is cold as ice. What is it for anyways? How long are you going to leave me like this? Ouch, do you have to make it so tight? How's the view down there? I'm sure you're really enjoying this."

Bill ignored her and kept working the straps. Sue did think he was enjoying himself. She just wished that Bill used a gag, a big one. He pulled a heavy leather strap up through slots in the table and over Cindy's hips. Cindy grunted when he cinched the buckle down very tightly.

"How am I supposed to fuck if I can't move? C'mon. It won't be any fun if I just have to lay here still. We don't have to have a deal. Just fuck me and let me loose. It'll be our secret."

Cindy was starting to struggle to free herself in earnest. At least the exertion shut her up some.

Next came more heavy straps just under and over Cindy's breasts. Bill gave them a little playful fondling in the process raising some indignant comments from Cindy. She didn't seem to appreciate the additional restraint. She kept talking but her previous playfulness was starting to sound a little insincere. Bill worked his way lower and strapped her thighs apart. Cindy did shut up for a while when he fondled her more sensitive areas. She wasn't entirely outraged after all. Typical. Most things with Cindy seemed to be an act of feigned sincerity so why not insincerity?

Soon the last straps went over Cindy's upper arms and just above her knees. She could move her head, but that was about it. Bill paused to inspect his handiwork and then tickled Cindy for a good 5 to 10 minutes in various places to make sure she couldn't move. Sue thought Cindy might have pissed herself, but couldn't tell for sure.

"I think you're right. I am enjoying this. You're desperate enough to do anything for those pictures. I'm kind of surprised that a beautiful woman like you is so hard up that she would fuck anything that moves to get ahead. I don't have any idea how you could have got so far in school on your own; you must have fucked a lot of professors."

Cindy's mouth hung open like she had been slapped. She seemed to be struggling for something to say. Sue was enjoying every minute. Maybe she had the wrong idea about Bill.

"I shouldn't have been fooled so easily. How did you get downstairs for those pictures before? I know that no one else let you down there. Where's the camera?"

Cindy launched into a complete tirade about what a bastard Bill was and how none of this was part of the deal and then how she wasn't going to tell him anything. She wasn't entirely coherent between her anger, straining to get free and drunkenness.

Bill wasn't all that surprised. He casually left her on the table to walk over to one of the other cases in the annex. Cindy couldn't turn her head far enough to see where he went.

"Bill, please. Don't leave me here. I didn't mean it. C'mon, I'm so horny. Come back over, please. Really, I am. These straps are so tight, please don't leave me. Where are you going?"

Sue was thinking some of the same thoughts herself, watching from across the room, as the fun seemed to be over and her own heat was slowly building back up. Her position had sunk a little bit from her struggling. With each upstroke, the plate at the base of the rubber cock brushed against her clit making it the focus of her attention. It was just enough of a touch to send her nerves tingling, but it was only a brief moment during each thrust. If she could only force herself down a little lower still, she would be able to climax in no time.

Soon Bill returned with a head-size ball of leather straps. He moved up behind the white metal bondage table without Cindy seeing him. In one smooth motion, he slid straps down over her head on each side of her nose. At first Sue heard a scream from Cindy, then muffled cries as Bill pushed some kind of gag into her mouth. She could see him pulling the remaining straps now. He had gagged Cindy with a full head hardness that left some kind of black tube sticking out of her mouth. It must have been part of some fetish display.

Sue realized what it was when Bill started to pump a rubber bulb on the end of the black tube. He was inflating a rubber gag in Cindy's mouth. Finally, she was quiet. He turned something at the base of the tube and then pulled it away leaving Cindy's mouth stoppered.

A whole range of feelings and sensations hit Sue like a tidal wave. First, she was shocked that Bill would be so extreme with Cindy. Second, she was majorly turned on by the idea of Cindy's predicament. She wondered if Cindy had ever experienced bondage before. Sue was surprised at how her own body reacted to bondage and would have actually loved to try what it would feel like to be on the table herself and certainly would not have felt that way a month ago. She ignored the implications of what her reactions to bondage might mean for now and needed time to think. Mostly, she wanted to see what Bill would do next. She didn't have long to wait.

Bill finished checking the straps of Cindy's new headgear.

"I have to tell you a story. You see, this device is rather historic. Most people have heard about evil Nazi doctors, concentration camps and the like. What they don't necessarily know about is the full extent of human experimentation they performed. This device was part of one such set of experiments. The unidentified 'doctor' was attempting to prove that some women were genetically superior to others sexually. No one knows all the details, but it is known that he would place them on this device and then force them to come over and over while recording the results. I wonder if he thought sexual responsiveness was a superior or inferior trait."

Bill tipped the platform back 90 degrees to make it flat. Cindy seemed to thrash a little more while she was moving, but it was hard to tell with her so tightly strapped. He then picked up a rather heavy device that looked sort of like a motor and put it between her legs. He definitely struggled with the weight. It was slightly larger than a basketball. He then turned some hand bolts, mounting it to the table. As near as Sue could tell, a large metal section of the device was pressing directly against Cindy's womanhood, most likely with a lot of weight.

"Don't worry," he said, "it all sounds so evil, but it was the 1940s. This thing is basically just a big heavy vibrator."

With that, he plugged in some kind of adapter looking thing and then threw a switch on the motor. It was smooth, but Sue could hear the buzzing clear across the room. It sounded like it was vibrating the whole table.

"I'll be back in a while. Enjoy yourself. I know you said you were really horny. Just close your eyes and think about straight A's." Bill laughed at his own joke. "I think I know where I might find that camera. If not, I'll be back to ask you in a bit."

Bill looked around a couple more times to make sure everything was alright and then left. He left the lights on! That's a good thing she thought. He was planning to come back soon, right?

Sue was still reeling from what she had seen, but also from the sensations coming from her own body. She couldn't help imagine what it would be like to be Cindy right now. That gigantic metal vibrator must weigh 50 pounds or more. It was probably rattling her teeth. Cindy's head hadn't stopped moving and bobbing ever since it was turned on. She seemed to be struggling under the straps, but it was hard to tell. The buzzing and rattling would rise and fall at intervals from the old motor.

In the meantime, Sue dealt with her own predicament. The plate was continuing to brush her clit with each thrust. She started to squeeze her vaginal muscles with each thrust trying to create more friction and sensation. It was working. Slowly, she could feel the build. She would love to have that big metal orgasm motor on her pussy for just a couple minutes. She thought she could see Cindy's whole body tense, and Sue knew why, but it was had to tell for sure with her glasses steaming up. Finally, her own body was tensing up. Any moment now...