The Curator Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue could appreciate the diplomacy at least. Martin came up with the next idea.

"There are also some corsets over there. Let's see if we can come up with something that will emphasize her hips enough that the belt cannot be pulled down or maybe get one of these to fit."

A minute or two after they left, Sue started to work her hips again trying to get some stimulation. She could feel a little sensation, but most of what she felt was her own muscular tensing around the weight inside her. The bar still held her hips up high enough that gravity was still pushing the phallus forward. She couldn't tilt back enough for the phallus to slide out.

Without warning, she felt a rough manly finger on her clit. Her whole body tried to bolt upright at the sudden invasion. All it did was hurt the back of her neck. She gasped in pleasure instead of crying out. The finger was joined with another and then part of a hand was up against the bottom of her cheeks as the gentle, incredible, massage continued. She almost came immediately, but the fingers were too skilled for that. They were not letting her come deliberately, teasing, working around her hardened nub. She was breathing hard. Her own heat banishing the cold air of the annex from her body.

Looking as low as she could, she saw the legs of a guard uniform with matching black shoes. It could only be one person: Bill. She was now utterly mortified. He was gauging her every reaction. His other hand started cupping her left breast--a little roughly--as he moved close to her left side. Her nipples were firm from the cold and the arousal. He started teasing and rolling her left nipple while he continued to work her clit with his right hand. She felt him brush up against her side and could feel his hard on.

Abruptly, he stopped. She was getting ready to scream for Charlie and Martin. They might put an end to her pleasure, but it would better than being taken by Bill. Just as she was about to go ballistic, she felt the soft touch of silk fabric against her pussy. He was wiping her clean with it, being careful to sop up all her juices. He took his time working the fabric against her hot lustful parts. He must have wanted her clean and neat. She could still see the bottom of his pants. He seemed to be keeping them on, but for how long?

To her relief and also her disappointment, Bill walked around to her side where she could see him. Her flirty panties with the kisses and floral print, those confiscated by Charlie, were in his hands. He was putting them back in a plastic bag. Apparently, he had everything he wanted already.

"These will be a prized part of my collection, now especially, nice and juicy. Charlie sure knows how to bribe a guy. I would have helped either way. Once I discovered that Cindy was the spy, I knew I was wrong about you."

Sue had no words. Her body was doing the speaking to her instead. Past history seemed trivial at the moment.

"Bill?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"Please."

"Please?"

"Please...do I need to say it? I'm begging you."

"What is it that you want Sue? In your condition, I wouldn't be right if you are saying what I think you might be saying."

Sue's face turned bright red, but that was the end of her embarrassment. Her trust was complete. She felt a destiny. She now understood her detachment. It was time for acceptance. A vision quest achieved, she saw a glimpse of the path before her as if a bright light on the road to Damascus, and knew her life was going to change.

"Oh, that's not...yes...thanks...I appreciate your respectfulness. Please continue as before. That's what I meant. Before they come back to lock my cunt away, please make me come."

12