The Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was black, slinky and short, barely reaching her hips. It was split up the front revealing the matching bikini panties. There was a bow between her breasts that appeared to be the only thing holding it together. The straps over her shoulders were like strings and I could see that one of them had fallen down. The cups were just sheer enough that I could see her stiff nipples through the fabric. The gown must have been wired or something because it squeezed her breasts together creating a deep cleavage. The panties were lacy and low cut. They fit her perfectly. There weren't any bulges anywhere. They made her legs look even longer and the opening of the gown enhanced her flat stomach.

"Want to talk?" she asked softly.

She didn't make any move toward the bed until I said, "Okay."

She smiled as she walked over and sat down on the edge. "I tried to talk to Carol," she said. "But she doesn't want to talk to anyone right now." She patted my leg. "Don't worry. She'll be all right. She just needs some time to adjust to everything." She smiled sympathetically. "How about you?" she asked. "Are you okay?"

There was no way to hide my stiffening cock. After seeing my mother naked last night and now in a nightgown that would give a dead man a hard on there was no point in trying to deny it. "I guess," I answered, meekly. "I'm just kind of confused and worried about Carol."

"I know," Mom answered. "It's a big adjustment. I just want you to know I appreciate what you're doing." She hesitated and then chuckled. "Or what you're going to do."

I tried my best to smile at her attempt to lighten things up but was too nervous and too curious about what she was up to.

"You were a big help last night," she said. "I'm not sure what would have happened if you hadn't been there." All I could do was shrug. "You were there for your sister when she needed you."

I didn't think it would be right to tell my mom that I'd be glad to fuck my sister anytime she needed it.

"Do you want to help me too?" she asked softly.

"Sure," I answered. It never occurred to me that she meant in a sexual way. "What do you need me to do?"

Mom lowered her eyes and then looked up at me demurely. "Do you like my gown?" she asked.

"Yeah," I answered. "I've never seen you wear anything like that."

She toyed with the hem of the gown. "I have lots of gowns like this; other things too; sexy things. I haven't worn them in a long time. It wasn't a good idea."

"Why not?"

"You remember this morning when I said I had learned to keep my urges under control?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that doesn't mean it's easy. When I saw you and Carol last night and when I did what I did to help her, it sort of brought a lot of things back to the surface that I had been keeping suppressed."

The memory of Mom licking Carol's pussy wasn't far from the top of my mind. I didn't have any trouble recalling it. "Okay," I answered, dumbly.

"I haven't let myself feel sexy in a long time. I have to keep my sex drive under control all the time. I can't let myself go. It's like not letting yourself laugh. You want to but you know you can't or you won't be able to stop.

"Wearing lingerie like this just gets me worked up. I've always liked wearing sexy things but I haven't let myself. Wearing sexy things makes me feel pretty. It reminds me of things I used to do, how much fun I used to have. I haven't allowed myself to feel that way in a long time."

"You're very pretty," I answered honestly. "I have the prettiest mom in the world."

Mom moved her hand higher on my leg. "You're so sweet," she whispered. "I haven't seen a naked man in a long time either. And last night when you let Carol suck you, you looked so sexy..." Mom hesitated. "I was just wondering if you'd let me do that too.

"You don't have to," she added quickly. "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. I just thought you might like it if... well, I thought you might like it if Mommy sucked you too."

"Really?" I squeaked.

"I'd really like to. I'd like to be able to let myself go and have fun again."

"Sure," I mumbled. "I suppose."

Her smile brightened as she brought her legs up on the bed and moved her hand to the waistband of my shorts. She leaned into me, pressing her tits against my shoulder.

"You're such a sweetheart," she breathed as she brought her lips to my ear. She kissed the edge and exhaled. "Such a good boy to help his lonely mommy," she sighed. She licked the rim of my ear and moved her hand inside my shorts. I felt her fingernails brush against the head of my throbbing cock.

"You're nice and hard for me," she breathed and then took my earlobe between her teeth. "Did Mommy make your cock hard?" she asked. I could only nod. "Do you like seeing me dressed like this? Do you want me to wear sexy things for you?"

"Yes," I breathed.

"Mommy has lots of sexy things she can wear for her baby." She kissed my cheek. "It makes Mommy excited to know her baby likes seeing her in frilly little naughty things." She turned my face toward her and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Do you want me to be naughty for you, honey?" She kissed me again and looked deeply into my eyes. "Do you want Mommy to be a sexy little fuck toy for her baby?"

I groaned in response.

"Ooh," she breathed as she ran her tongue over my lips. "Mommy said a naughty word. Mommy said fuck. Do you like it when Mommy says naughty words like that? It makes me excited to talk like that. Mommy's pussy gets all wet when she talks about fucking her baby."

She closed her fingers around my shaft. "Mommy's going to suck her little boy's cock so good. Oooh," she cooed. "Not so little. You've got a nice, fat cock for me, don't you?"

I could only groan as my mother continued to kiss me and began to slowly stroke my cock. She pressed her tongue between my lips and slid it across my teeth. "Did you like seeing me naked last night?" she whispered.

"Uh huh," I mumbled.

"You did? Do you know why Mommy was naked? She was in bed playing with her pussy when she heard Carol scream. Did you like seeing Mommy's tits and her pussy?"

"Uh huh."

"I liked seeing your big, hard cock too." She kissed my cheek again and ran her tongue around the outside of my ear. Her breath was warm against my skin causing me to shiver. "I was wishing it was me sucking your cock when you had it in Carol's mouth. Did you like seeing me licking Carol's pussy? I bet you didn't know your Mommy likes to lick pussies and suck cocks, did you? I could taste your cum in Carol's pussy while I was licking it. It got me all excited to taste your cum and to lick your sister's pussy. Do you want to see me lick Carol's pussy some more?"

My breath was too ragged to answer.

Mom slid her hand down to my heaving balls and caressed them gently, rolling them in her fingers. "Do you want Mommy to be naked for you tonight while she sucks your big, hard cock? Do you want to rub your cock between Mommy's big tits?" She continued to lick and suck on my ear while asking me questions that I could only dream of. "I'd love to feel your hard dick sliding between my tits while you fuck Mommy's mouth.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she breathed. "Do you want to put your cock in Mommy's nice tight pussy and fuck her?"

I swallowed tightly. "Yes," I whispered. Mom released my balls and began working my shorts over my hips. I raised myself up so she could pull them down. She got up on her knees, smiling as she pulled my shorts down and off my feet. I lay there naked as my mother ogled my throbbing cock. I wanted to take a more active role in what was happening but was overwhelmed by the way my mom was acting. I couldn't do anything but stare.

"Ooh," she breathed. "What a nice, fat cock you have for me. It's so big and hard." She leaned forward and slid her nylon-covered tits across it. "You can fuck me anytime you want to," she whispered. "But right now Mommy really wants to suck her little boy's cock and feel him shoot his hot cum down her throat."

I left a trail of pre-cum on her. "Do you like that?" she asked. "Do you like Mommy sliding her tits around on your cock? Do you want me to be your nasty little cum slut?" She slid back until her mouth was over my shaft and slowly licked it from base to tip. I almost came from the sensation of her warm tongue caressing me. "Mommy wants to be her baby's slut. I can do all sorts of nasty things for my sweetheart." Her voice was soft and smoky. I'd never even heard a porn star sound as sexy as my own mother was. Her confessions were even more exciting because they were made in such a sensuous voice.

"Oh, God," I groaned.

"Are you going to shoot off in Mommy's mouth so she can swallow it? Mommy wants to taste her baby's cum. I bet you've got lots of cum for me to swallow." She stroked my balls as she spoke. "Do you want me to take my gown off so I can rub my big, soft tits against your balls while you fuck my mouth?"

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Do want to take it off for me? Do you want to touch Mommy's tits?"

I could only nod. She kept calling herself Mommy and calling me her little boy. It made what was already an intensely sexy moment even more so. I knew what we were doing was forbidden by society and her whispered dialogue made the elicit contact even more exciting. I'd never seen or even heard of anything as erotic as what was happening to me now. My dick had never been so hard. It bounced against my stomach with every beat of my heart, which was pounding. I was on the verge of orgasm without it even being touched.

"Okay," she giggled. "There's a clasp right here between Mommy's tits. Just unhook it and you can play with Mommy's tits. Hurry baby. Mommy wants you to squeeze her nipples."

My hands were shaking as I reached for the clasp. "Don't be nervous," she whispered. "Mommy wants you to do it. Mommy wants to be your toy, baby. Mommy wants you to play with her body."

I managed to get the clasp undone and the gown fell open. Mom didn't even have to shrug her way out of it. It fell off her shoulders and landed on my legs, adding to the sensory overload I was experiencing. "That's right," she breathed. "Now squeeze Mommy's tits. Play with her nipples. Pinch them for me baby. Mommy needs it. Mommy needs to be your little fuck toy."

I was only able to play with her heaving tits for a few seconds before she fell forward, planting her lips on mine. Her tongue drove into my mouth and she groaned. "Yeah, baby," she mumbled between kisses. "Mommy's your whore now. You can do whatever you want with me. I'll be a good whore for you, baby. Mommy can be a good slut for her little boy. I'll do whatever you want me to, baby. Mommy will dress sexy for you and be your nasty slut. You can fuck her whenever you want to. Mommy wants to be your little fuck toy. But right now Mommy has to suck her baby's big hard cock."

She slid backwards, dragging her tits down my body until they were nestled against my roiling balls. She took my cock in one hand and stroked it gently while looking up at me. "Watch me suck your cock, Baby. I want you to see me with your cock in my mouth like a nasty slut. You can put your cock in Mommy's mouth anytime you want to. See what a good cocksucker your mommy is."

She licked the head and down the shaft while smiling up at me. "Your mommy will be a nasty slut for her baby," she breathed. "She loves having your big, fat cock in her mouth. I love the way it throbs against my tongue." She took the head in her mouth for only a second before slathering it again with her tongue. "Do you like having your cock in Mommy's mouth? Do you like feeling it slide down Mommy's throat? Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to shoot your cum in Mommy's mouth while she sucks your cock like a good little whore? Mommy's always loved cock sucking. I want to make you feel good baby. I want you to use Mommy's mouth. Mommy's a whore just for you, sweetheart. She's your slut now and will do whatever you want her to."

She again took my cock in her mouth, this time deeper. She bobbed her head up and down on it, slurping loudly as she ground her tits against my balls.

"What do you want me to do honey? Do you want me to take your cock down my throat and let you fuck me or do you want to cum on Mommy's face?

"Do you want Mommy to play with her pussy while she sucks your cock? Do you want to see me fingering my pussy?" She took my cock into her mouth and sucked loudly, pumping it with her fist. "Sometimes Mommy puts Vaseline on her panties and gets her pussy all slimy before she plays with it," she breathed. "Do you want to see Mommy with Vaseline all over her panties and her pussy? Do you want me to act like a whore for you?" She didn't give me a chance to answer before she stabbed my cock back into her mouth. The combination of her frantic sucking and explicit suggestions sent me over the edge and I began pumping cum into her mouth without warning.

"Oh, God," I grunted as I began to unload. I thought I was going to pass out. Mom never hesitated to swallow it. She moaned lustily as she continued to slide her mouth up and down my shaft while pumping it with her fist. I came harder than I ever had and Mom never missed a drop. We were both completely out of breath by the time she released my still-hard cock and looked up at me.

"That was wonderful," she gasped. "I haven't cum like that in years. Thank you, baby. You're so good to your slut Mommy."

Even after cumming in my mother's mouth my cock still didn't go down. Mom didn't give it a chance. She continued licking and sucking it gently. "You're still hard, baby," she cooed. "Such a man. So virile and sexy for his slut." She climbed up the bed until she could snuggle against me while continuing to caress and stroke my cock.

"You've got such a big cock baby," she breathed. "Mommy's going to love being your slut and getting fucked by her handsome son." It was then that she realized she still wasn't naked. "Oh, but you wanted to see me naked," she whispered, kissing my neck and jaw, "and Mommy still has her panties on."

She moved her hand to the waistband of her panties. "Do you want Mommy to take her panties off for you, so you can see her pussy? It's awfully wet after sucking her baby's big cock. Do you want to see? Mommy doesn't mind. She wants to show you her pussy."

I could only nod. Mom smiled as she pushed herself to her feet and began sliding her panties down her lean legs. She looked me in the eye as she stepped out of them and put her hands on her slender hips. "Do you like Mommy's pussy, Baby?" she asked in a low voice.

"Yeah," I breathed.

She stroked it with one finger. "It's awfully wet right now. You made my pussy wet while I was sucking your cock. Do you want to fuck Mommy's wet pussy?

"Yes," I answered, still amazed at what was happening.

She climbed back on the bed, straddling my legs. "You can fuck me anytime you want to baby. Just tell me when you want my pussy and you can have it. Or better yet, just take it. Mommy likes it when her baby treats her like a slut. Just take what you want baby."

She positioned the head of my cock at the lips of her pussy and began stroking herself with it. "Oh, God, yes," she mumbled. "That's what Mommy needs. She needs her man to fuck her. Will you be Mommy's man from now on and fuck her when she needs it?" she asked as her breath became ragged.

"Yes, Mom," I answered.

"Oh yes, Baby. Mommy needs to be fucked a lot. You're going to have to fuck Mommy a lot."

"Okay," I groaned as my cock slipped between her dripping lips.

"That's it, baby. Make me your slut, honey. Stick your cock in Mommy's pussy and fuck her. You're Mommy's man now and Mommy's your whore. Fuck me, baby. Give me that great big cock of yours."

She pressed herself down until my cock was buried inside her. She sat still for a moment. "Just give me a second to get used to your big cock, baby. Mommy's never had one this big. You're filling me up so good. Mommy's going to love being your slut. You make me feel so good." She began slowly rocking forward and back. "Oh, yeah," she breathed. "That feels so good. I can feel your cock all the way to my cervix, baby. Mommy's pussy is so full. You're so big and hard." She began to pick up the pace. "Squeeze Mommy's tits, baby. Play with Mommy's nipples."

I took her swaying tits in both hands and squeezed them tightly. Even after cumming down her throat and with my cock buried in her cunt, I didn't know if I was allowed to suck them so I didn't. "Pinch my nipples, baby. Twist them. Mommy likes that." I took her nipples between my fingers and twisted them lightly.

"Harder, baby. Make it sting."

I twisted them again, this time feeling them tighten as I did. Mom squealed.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "Fuck me, baby. That feels so good. Fuck Mommy with your big cock."

She fell forward, pushing her tongue between my lips. I sucked it as I began bucking my hips up to meet her trusts. "Yeah," she breathed. "That feels so good. You're such a good lover. You're making Mommy's pussy feel better than it ever has. I want to fuck you forever, baby."

She sat up again, rocking back and forth as we fell into a smooth rhythm. "Do you like that, baby? Is Mommy fucking you good? Do you like having your cock in your mother's pussy?"

"Oh, God," I grunted.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me hard. Fuck your mommy like the slut she is. Give me all your big, hard cock. I'll fuck you anytime you want me to, baby. My pussy is going to be wet for you all the time." She reached between us and began stroking her clit. "Yeah, baby," she groaned. "Are you going to cum for me? Mommy's ready to cum and she wants her baby to shoot his hot cum in her tight pussy when she does. Are you ready, sweetheart? Cum in Mommy's pussy."

I thrust my cock into her just as it exploded. My cum boiled into her as she fell forward shuddering. "Oh, God," she groaned. "That's it, Robbie. Cum in me. Fill my pussy with your cum. Mommy's cumming with her baby's big cock in her pussy. Fuck me, Robbie. Fuck me hard."

I pounded my cock into her as hard and fast as I could. I was buried so deep inside her and cumming so hard, it's a wonder my semen wasn't shooting out of her nose. I felt her body stiffen for several seconds as her orgasm swept through her and then go limp. We were both gasping for breath. Mom finally rolled off of me, still panting. We took several minutes to catch our breath before either one of us spoke.

"Was that good, baby?" Mom asked as she rolled into me, pressing her tits against my chest. She kissed me again and nibbled at my lips. "Did you like fucking me?" she asked softly. "Are you going to fuck me again?"

"Oh, God, yes," I answered. "Anytime you want me to."

"Anytime, baby. Anytime you want. Mommy's always ready to have her baby's big, hard cock." She kissed me again and groaned. "I guess I better get out of here. Carol's got enough to deal with right now without catching us in bed together."

Mom was just starting to roll over when Carol pushed the door open. "Too late," she said. "Your headboard was banging on the wall so hard it almost knocked my books off the shelf on the other side."

Mom groaned and fell back across me. She didn't try to cover herself as she lay there. Her feet were on the floor and her ass was on the edge of the bed. Her torso was draped across mine. I wasn't in any position to do anything.

Carol stared at us for a few seconds. She was dressed in a t-shirt that came to mid thigh, her usual sleepwear. Her nipples looked like they were going to tear through the fabric.

"Now I understand," she said in a low voice.

I wasn't sure what she understood.

"You can't just turn it off," she said. "I thought I could just not think about it and it would go away. But it doesn't. You can't not think about it. It won't let you. It won't let you think about anything else. It won't even let you sleep."