The Curious High Elf Ch. 02: Smitten

Story Info
An unlikely love blossoms between a High Elf and a Khajiit.
2.9k words
4.55
3.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasya made his way to the bridge and called his mount with a loud while. The large pride lion showed up sure enough, he sat in the saddle, and urged his loyal friend to run on the main road to Belkarth. He spied the city in the distance, and encouraged his mount: "Come on friend, we are almost there, I promise a large piece of venison and much needed water will be given to you when we get there." Sure enough, the white lion ran faster, and they got to the trading city of Craglorn in no time.

Vasya dismounted, lead his mount to water, and bought two big pieces of venison from the meat vendor. He gave his good friend the meat, the lion devoured it eagerly, and the Khajiit made his way to merchants leading to the bank. The banker greeted him with her usual talk about the problems in Craglorn, but their bank is the most secure. He nodded to the Redguard woman, he knew the problems of the wild state of Tamriel: The place is in ruin, warriors of stone come out of the sand to protect ancient tombs, the trading caravans all have a very hard time finding willing guards to protect them.

With him being one of the only certified master of all crafts willing to go to dangerous hidden crafting station imbued with certain powers; warriors, soldiers, adventurers, and guards alike were always asking for his services. The Khajiit was more in demand than the town's smith, clothier, woodworker, even the enchanter and alchemist were out of business when Vasya was in town.

He looked through his bank's inventory, and deposited some gold he had made from selling to merchants. The Khajiit made a list of the materials he needed taken out of his bank, and the Redguard woman disappeared in the back for a short time while she gathered what he asked for. Vasya thanked her kindly, and packed his items in his now mostly empty backpack. On his way out, a guard stopped him and let him know that there were several notes on the posts for him, he nodded to him and made his way to both posts...He took all those addressed to him; six orders for the soldiers in Cyrodiil, when would this war end? For now it was still good money, but his heart felt heavy for the families of the fallen in this pointless battle.

He passed by his mount as he made his way to the wood shop, scratching his side and neck. He figured it would be best to get the orders out of the way first, and then he would work on his new found friend Astrid's new things. He had sized her up by looking at her, experience gave him the ability to not have to take measurements anymore, and he was grateful for having such a good eye which saved him a lot of time.

He put the note of orders against the wall in front of him, and made the restoration staves and the shield. He made an extra healing staff, and a sparks one, both imbued with a powered stone. Vasya wrapped the order around the staves and the handle of the shield to make sure he wouldn't make any mistakes, and put them in the crate ready to go for Cyrodiil. he did the same at each station, although he spent more time at the clothier station than at the blacksmith one.

The Khajiit was a wonder with every material, but he had more motivation this time; a woman in need. So he took extra care in making her a new robe for social occasions, one more for casual adventuring and fighting, by what he heard from her, he knew he would have to go with style on top of functionality. All pieces were imbued with divine sapphire to draw double the star powers from Mundus. He had noticed golden tattoos on Astrid's body in the places he was able to see, it was delicate and subtle, and so he had made a delicate diadem adornment for her forehead, while he was working metal, stylish and functional, that would keep her hair out of her face. Vasya also made a bracelet to match both the tattoos and the diadem.

He put the readied orders in their respective crates, and continued on in the city to an indoor shop that had both an enchanting station, and an alchemy laboratory. He first made the orders and wrapped them up in the notes, putting them in his pockets, and then made powerful Magicka glyphs to enchant Astrid's clothes with, alongside a Magicka absorption as well as a Health absorption glyphs for her staves. Vasya was a skilled alchemist, and so he was able to make potions that ad 3 different effects, which he made for her as well. One last stop before dropping the rest in the crates; the inn, the cook let him use his equipment so long as he cleaned up after himself, and he always did. He made the food with the magical properties demanded in the order, and put the rest of the orders in their respective crates for Cyrodiil.

Once done, Vasya was paid a hefty sum, and rewarded with some secret orders hidden inside the payments for each crates. The mysterious clients always went through this intermediary from house Hlallu, and paid very well. He put the notes safely in his hidden compartments inside his suit, and headed back to the workshops to upgrade Astrid's items.

Once he was done, he enchanted everything, and headed to the dying station. Something in him told him the clothing needed to be white, gold, and a certain shade of red. He did one last stop at the travelling traders, to see if he could find rings and a necklace of the same set for the extra magical abilities. He found some that would be perfect, paid the trader, and enchanted the three items as well. He secured all of her things in his backpack, and on his mount's saddle clips, then climbed on his good friend, and urged him back to Shada's Tear.

Vasya dismounted next to the bridge, and led his mount to the nice refreshing stream of water. He scratched under his neck, his mane, and his sides, released Astrid's items from the lion's saddle, and made his way to the abandoned camp where she said she would be. She seemed asleep, his blanket on top of her, laying in the tent by the fire. 'Well at least she is still here' he thought to himself letting go of the heavy backpack and the two staves. He called his mount over silently, tapping on his lap, and leaving a piece of meat on the ground. The lion came over quickly, and ate his offering. He understood that he was to guard the items. Vasya patted him on the side, and undressed. Him and his clothes needed a thorough cleaning.

He had bought personal grooming, and clothing washing supplies in town. He undid the restrains, and relieved his lion from the now hot dirty saddle, to which he showed much appreciation by headbutting him. The Khajiit and the lion play-wrestled a little, allowing him to groom his friend at the same time, then he grabbed his clothes and the saddle, and took them to the small waterfall to clean them with different brushes and soap.

Vasya found logs left and right, made a makeshift drying rack for both the saddle and his clothes, then switched the leather and clothing soap with body and fur grooming one and a Khajiit grooming brush. He washed himself, scrubbing with the brush, he had done a lot of hard, sweaty work that day, and a cleaning was much needed. Since Astrid was asleep, he didn't have a care in the world about his nakedness, in his head it was; 'if you don't want to see, don't look'. He had grabbed some human and elvish cleaning products in town as well, just in case she wanted it.

Vasya let his items dry next to the rest, stowing away the soap, and proceeded on brewing some alcoholic drinks, tonics, and some teas. Once he was done with that; he made apple cheese biscuits, and some roast pig. By the time the High Elf woke up, he at least had dry, and clean Khajiit adjusted boxer briefs on him.

"How did you sleep?" He asked with a smile.

"Very...Very good..." Answered a sleepy golden blond haired Altmer.

"I am glad to hear it, I have finished my projects for you, would you like to take a look and try it on, or food first?" He asked, clearly exited about her future reaction.

"It smells sooo good... I will take the food first, I am filthy, I need a wash, and I don't want to try on these new clothes while dirty." She said, seeming genuinely disgusted with herself.

"Well, you are in luck, while I was in town I had to grab cleaning supplies of my own, so I took the liberty of getting some for you as well, hopefully you like it, that's all they had, and here you go..." He said giving her a plate full of pieces of roast pork. The Khajiit had prepared one for himself as well, and sat by the fire with her to eat it.

"Thank you so much for everything you did, and I appreciate the cleaning supplies, whatever they may be." She said, eagerly eating, and looking around seeing his clothes and his mount's saddle hanging in another corner, still drying. She noticed he had dug a lengthily trench that he had filled with coals to heat the air to make things dry faster. He never ceased to amaze her with his wits. Vasya had noticed how she looked around and at him like he was some sort of crossbreed that she couldn't understand but was somehow amazed by. He wasn't sure whether to be pleased by this, or to be insulted for the rest of his kind, no matter, she is an Altmer after all, her race tends to be on the high and mighty side, and she mostly knew the world through the books she had read. Compared to others, she was a breath of fresh air, and he welcomed it.

Astrid was done with her main course, she grabbed some of the desert Vasya had made, and she was completely done soon afterwards. She poured herself some of the tea he had just made, and sipped it. Contemplating the idea of a nice clean waterfall bathing, and intrigued with what he had made for her. The Khajiit didn't miss any of her looks, he had a general idea of what she was thinking about, so he got up and got her the supplies he had bought at the market.

"Here you go, I keep seeing you watch that waterfall like it is calling you, go ahead, I have a few things to lay out and check on anyway before you try your things on. You have time and privacy." He said with a reassuring smile.

"Are you a mind reader by any chance? You always seem to know what to do or

say and when." She asked playfully.

"I like to think of it as being observant." He smiled just as playfully before getting up and starting to do the things he told her he would do. Astrid got up, headed for the waterfall, let the blanket fall off of her and welcomed the waterfall onto her hair and body.

Vasya was a quick worker, so he was done preparing everything before she even started washing herself with the products. He made himself look busy until she started using the soaps and body scrubs. Once she seemed in deep thought washing under the waterfall, he pulled down his boxer briefs, let his hard cock unsheathe, hid closer to the rocky mountain, just enough so she would not see him, but he could still see her. The last lights of the day were giving just the right light on her perfect, curvaceous body, and her golden tattoos lit up in the fading sunlight. He started stroking his thick, hard, cock, going faster as he imagined her riding him. He remembered how her body felt against his, and clung to that memory as reference. Vasya exploded whispering her name, shots of cum almost reached her, but thankfully was pushed down in the water. He willed his cock to sheathe itself again, and pulled his boxer briefs back on right on time. Astrid walked down from the waterfall, naked and beautiful, she picked up the blanket and washed it also, he assumed it was because it had gotten a lot of grass on it, perhaps there was a stain somewhere and she wanted to clean it off.

She looked at him and smiled, he feared she knew he had been watching her the whole time. She strung up the blanket and walked toward him and her new clothes, her body fully exposed to his view. He felt himself grow again within his boxer briefs, and he couldn't help it. He turned around and bent down in an effort to hide the growing bulge. He described every piece he had made for her, she looked pleased, but somehow still had a knowing smile. Vasya hadn't noticed, but one shot of his cum had stuck on his abdomen's fur, and Astrid had seen it.

"What is it? You have this look on your face like you know something I don't." He finally asked.

"I think I do know something you don't" She smiled as she wiped the cum off of his abdomen and sucked her finger clean. His jaw almost dropped, he should have checked himself, how could he have been so careless? He started on an explanation for this, but no words came out. Vasya had clearly been caught red handed, or at least the aftermath had been evidence of his deviant thoughts, and he had to say something at least.

"Astrid... I... Am really unsure how to explain myself, from what you have seen, you have proof that I have been masturbating while you were cleaning yourself. I can't truly say I am sorry because I am not, yes it was wrong to spy on you, but I don't regret it. You are a stunning woman, you have a beautiful body, and your delicate tattoos just accentuated everything while you were in the waterfall, it was too much for me to bare. Even now... You walked to me like this, I am tight in my boxer briefs still, even though I got caught. It was wrong to violate your privacy, but I enjoyed every moment." He spurted everything out so quickly he was breathless. Vasya really hoped she would not be too mad at him.

"I have something of my own to confess... Earlier today, as soon as you were out of sight, I imagined you taking me, touching your muscles, hearing your deep voice say my name, and I took in your scent from the blanket, I masturbated with it just covering my legs, I came so hard I flooded the bedding of the tent, and some leaked down to the blanket... That is why I washed it. Besides... You have done me so many great services, and I am not disgusted by your behaviour, I am actually relieved, I feel a lot less guilty, and your cum is very tasty by the way... Now lets see what we can do about this tightness over here..." She cupped where his sheathe was, stoking it over the material, and slowly pulled his boxer briefs down. He was in awe, that such a stunning elvish woman wanted him.

"Are you sure about this?" Vasya asked, his throat was dry, he was nervous.

"I sucked your cum off of my finger, I told you how tasty you are, and about my fantasy this morning... Do I look or sound like I am unsure?" She asked, stroking his now fully unsheathed, and hard, thick cock. All he could do as a response was shake his head. She leaned in and kissed him deeply. Guiding his hand to her breast assuring him that its completely okay to want her, she wanted him too. She proved it to him by guiding his hand down, and inside her, being mindful of his claws. She was soaking wet. He sucked his fingers clean, tasting her, and now he wanted her even more.

Vasya lifted Astrid up, and let his cock slowly slide inside of her soaking wet pussy. She let out a pleasured scream as his cock reached as far as her insides would let him. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and her arms around his strong shoulders kissing him again. He looked into her eyes, his strong arms finding their place so he could move her as he wished.

"We are up for a long night of this, and many other positions... But not just that, I hope this is just the beginning of something great, and not just one night of our fantasies." Vasya said before thrusting himself slowly back and forth inside her.

"Lets enjoy tonight, we will see what tomorrow brings okay?" Astrid said, her excitement taking over her mind.

"We will make the best of it then." He thrust himself harder inside her, kissing her. He didn't want it to end at all.