The Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers

Raymond realized what he had said and backed off. "I mean I've had sex with a woman in my mind... so... it wasn't really with this cock... just the one in my mind." He hoped it went over well.

"Well... I'm going to give you the ride of your life. There's no way I'm not going to try this thing out. But for you to get the opportunity, you have to do 'everything' I say. Got it!"

Raymond snapped back like a new Private to his Sergeant, "yes ma'm."

"Good, now lay down on your back."

Raymond scrambled down to the floor, while pulling his underwear totally off. Kristia watched in amazement as the huge cock on this skinny nerd lay from his groin area up to the middle of his stomach. She slowly peeled the sheer top from her body and pulled her panties off. Her body was pure perfection, large 36D tits, capped with large swollen nipples. Not an ounce of fat on her smooth ass and legs. Ever so slowly she spread her legs and squatted down over Raymond's face. Letting her knees squeeze both sides of his head like earmuffs, Kristia began giving instructions.

"I'm sure you've never done this before Raymond, but you're going to be an expert when I'm done with you. Start lapping at my pussy with your tongue, then alternate between going side to side and sticking it right in me."

He had read about oral sex with a woman before, but she was right that he had never actually done it. The smell was unique and filled his nostrils, as he drove his tongue up into her and then started lapping at her like a dog.

"Okay... that's a good start, but now try and feel for my clit, you know a little nub-like button and swirl your tongue around that... ooh yeah that's it baby... keep going."

She began undulating her hips; smearing her open gash up and down his nose and tongue as she better positioned herself for an orgasm. "Mmmm... yeah... keep going... that's it, that's it... ahhhhhhh!" she screamed out. Raymond was caught up in the aggression and power that she put out as a warm milky liquid began coating his face. His cock was as hard as it had ever been. As Kristia began to come down from the heights of her orgasm she began speaking coherently.

"That was a great warm-up Ray, now I'm wet enough to try fitting that monster of yours in my tight little pussy."

Sliding down his body, Kristia reached behind her and gripped his cock firmly. Raising herself up she positioned him as the opening of her cunt and began rubbing his cock head back and forth between her wet pussy-lips. Raymond didn't know if he could control himself and Kristia sensing it reached around with her other hand and grabbed his balls hard. "Don't even think about cumming yet," she said, "you'll cum when I'm finished with you and not before!"

Then she let go and slowly started sliding down his massive cock. "Mmmm... oh, oh... just a second," she said to herself, "slow down... adjust... that's it." After a few more attempts, she finally rested with her pubic bone against Raymond's balls. He couldn't get over the view of her huge tits and reached up to cup them; half fearing she'd slap him. Instead, she moaned as he squeezed them gently at first, and then more firmly.

With a groan, she raised herself up until only about 6-inches were still in her and then she plopped down again. "Squeeze my tits harder, Raymond and hang on, cause I'm going to fuck the shit out of you now!" Holding on to his frail shoulders, Kristia positioned herself so that she could begin really slamming down hard on his cock while being able to rise up so that almost all of it was out of her. She had never felt anything like it, his cock was so large that it made contact with her clit the entire time she was fucking him. Wave after wave of orgasm racked her body as she soaked his cock and balls with her cum. "Ahhhhh... fuck! This is great!" she squealed as she bounced up and down, her tits slapping hard against herself on each down-stroke.

Finally, Raymond could hold back no more and yelled to give her fair warning. "I can't hold out any more, I'm gonna cum!" Kristia was ready for him and jumped off his cock on the next up swing while reaching with both hands to grip his cock firmly and continue jerking it up and down. "Ahhhhhh..." Raymond yelled as his dick erupted shooting a geyser of sperm up in the air. Kristia grinned as she continued jerking his cock every which way, watching his cum fly in all directions. Kristia laughed out loud, "that's great, I can't wait to do it again."

The remainder of the evening was one Raymond would never forget. Every fantasy had ever had about Kristia took place and more. She had his cock hard almost continually. Raymond experienced his first blowjob, titty fucking, and the ultimate experience of getting to fuck Kristia in the ass from behind. By morning he could barely move, but the smell of coffee wafting into the room snapped his eyes wide open. Kristia came waltzing into the room, a grin on her face, and two cups of coffee in hand. "You were wonderful last night," she said, patting him on the groin and handing him his cup of coffee.

"Uhh... I think I'll skip the coffee this morning," Raymond said.

"Why? You know coffee is a stimulant," she smiled

"Well, maybe just a small sip," Raymond replied, and then set the cup aside.

It went down cold, just like before, and then the burning began again in his groin. Raymond shifted uncomfortable as his dick started getting hard. Kristia looked down, "oh, my..."

After they fucked, Kristia's only comment was, "I can't believe how much bigger you felt this morning... amazing."

When she left, Raymond measured himself and he was an inch bigger. "Shit, I can't keep getting bigger, she's going to notice." No more coffee, he thought, as he headed into the shower.

For the next two weeks Raymond and Kristia fucked like bunnies. She couldn't stay away and Raymond didn't mind at all. Twice he succumbed to his favorite beverage, coffee; he couldn't help himself, and now his cock was 15-inches long. The extra 3-inches didn't go unnoticed by Kristia and she continually questioned Raymond at every opportunity. Finally he couldn't take it anymore.

"All right, all right, I'll tell you, but you're not going to believe it. I've been granted a wish that my cock would grow whenever I did something. I used to have a tiny dick and it's grown over three times the size that I used to be."

"Well what is it that makes it grow?" Kristia asked.

"I can't tell you that," Raymond responded, "it's my secret."

"That's not fair," she pouted, "you've had the time of your life fucking me the last two weeks. The least you could do is let me in on your little secret."

"If I do tell you, do you promise not to tell anyone?"

"I swear, you're secret's safe with me. Heaven knows I wouldn't want to share you with anyone."

Raymond thought that made sense. Besides, she had given every part of herself to him. The least he could do is share his secret with someone. He'd been bursting at the seams to tell someone and Kristia was the closest he had ever felt to anyone.

"Okay, here it is... whenever I drink coffee, my cock grows."

"Does it ever shrink?" she asked. "Well... no, that's a good question... I don't know if it will ever shrink. It just keeps getting bigger."

She gave Raymond a big hug, her head buried in his chest, "thanks for sharing that with me Raymond, it makes me feel so special." Raymond smiled as he rubbed her back, 'so this is what a serious relationship is like,' Raymond thought, 'I'm glad I took a chance with her.'

Kristia had a smile on her face as well, but her thoughts were entirely different. 'This is going to be fun,' she thought, 'who knows how far I can take this.' Kristia couldn’t believe her luck. She had 15-inches of cock at her disposal whenever she wanted and the guy who wielded it was totally in her power. For Kristia, dating and being seen with Raymond confounded everyone else, and was a little embarrassing. But while everyone else figured she must admire his brains, she knew differently. The 150-pound weakling sported a dick bigger than any she had ever seen and she had seen quite a few, both white and black.

After fucking for nearly a month, Kristia wanted to have some fun with this and see if Raymond’s secret really was true and how far she could push it. She had a date with Raymond that night and was going to bake him a chocolate cake. Only one of her ingredients was going to be coffee grounds. She figured she could put in the grounds, which would be a lot more potent than plain coffee, and that the chocolate would mask the taste.

Kristia arrived at Raymond’s front door dressed to make a priest give a second and third look. She had on a tight white top that clearly outlined her 36D breasts. Her hard nipples jutting out and creating a dimple in the otherwise tight material. Her midsection was exposed and led down to an equally tight white mini-skirt that barely covered her firm ass. Her long tan legs looked even longer with the white pumps she strutted in on.

When Raymond opened the door she reveled in the expression on his face. Jaw slack, mouth open, taking her in. Holding her chocolate creation just below her tits she asked, “see anything you like, Ray?” Her flashy white smile and wink left him speechless.

“Mmmm... well, I’ll just come in and set this down while you collect your thought,” she said as she left him holding the door, but knowing he was checking out her fine ass as she swayed across the room. She bent over more than she had to when she set the cake down so he’d see she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

Dinner went quickly and as Raymond cleared the table, Kristia cut her cake and set a large piece in front of Ray’s seat with a glass of milk. “I know you’d love to have coffee with this babe, but I respect your secret.”

“Thanks, Kristia,” Raymond said as he sat down, “I’m so glad we’ve been able to get to know each other this past month. It’s been the best thing that ever happened to me.”

Kristia started to feel a little guilty, but then caught herself. ‘This geek is lucky to be boinking me,’ she thought, ‘and this is the price he’s going to pay for doing it.’

Kristia began eating to encourage him and quickly asked, “so, what do you think? How is it?” She couldn’t taste the coffee grounds at all.

“This is great, Kristia, I didn’t realize you were suck a good baker.”

“Well... it’s an old family recipe. I like to bake it when I can.”

Raymond quickly downed the cake and washed it down with his glass of milk. He couldn’t stop staring at her tits and wanted to get on to the real dessert as quickly as possible.

Kristia could sense his urgency and wanted to get naked too, but she wanted to have some fun teasing him at the same time. Getting up she took his hand. “Why don’t we move into your living room and get a little more comfortable?”

As they entered the living room, Kristia swirled around so her back was to Raymond and pulled his arms up through hers until his hands were on her tits. “I just love having my tits squeezed Ray. You wouldn’t mind

doing that for me would you?”

Her ass was pressed up against his crotch and Raymond could feel his dick starting to swell. As he squeezed her tits she wiggled back and forth grinding the crack of her ass around his growing cock. Raymond felt a cool sensation in his stomach and then his dick burning, but wrote it off to all the emotions racing around in his body. “Mmm... Kristia, let’s fuck,” he muttered, surprised at himself for how forward he was being.

“I want to babe, but I want to make sure you really want me, first.” She reached down and pulled her top up so that he could grasp her bare breasts and stiff nipples. Raymond couldn’t get over how great they felt, as the burning sensation continued in his groin while her ass was practically masturbating him.

Finally she turned around, unbuttoned his shirt and slid her naked breasts down his chest until she was face to face with his zipper. “Keep your hands to your side,” Kristia said as she unbuckled his pants and slowing slid his zipper down. She could see the huge lump running down his pant leg and pressing hard against the fabric. His pants dropped in a woosh and his boxers stood out in an enormous pup tent.

“Let’s see what we have here,” Kristia said with her magical grin.

Pulling his boxers down, Kristia gasped as the giant appendage that shot up in front of her. She knew Raymond’s cock well and this one was not the same. It was clearly much thicker, like the size of a coke can, and the length must have been at least 2 or 3 inches bigger. His balls hung down further and looked swollen compared to the last time.

“Where do you keep your tape measure Ray?” she asked. Raymond had his eyes closed and was still moaning at her touch.

“Uhh... over in the junk drawer in the kitchen.”

Kristia left him with his pants around his ankles raced over to the drawer and was back in no time. Pulling the tape out she measured from the root in his hair out to the tip of the head of his cock. “Oh my God,” she gasped, “it’s eighteen inches.”

That brought Raymond out of his stupor. “What? What do you mean eighteen inches? I was only fifteen inches yesterday.”

“And not only that Ray, the width is bigger as well. Jeez... look at the size of the head, it’s enormous. I’ve seen apples smaller than that.”

“How the hell...” he started.

“You haven’t been drinking coffee on the side again, have you,” she asked.

“No...no... I’ve given it up. I don’t want to be any bigger.” He couldn’t believe he had just said that.

She wrapped one of her hands around one of his balls. “They’re huge,” she said as she squeezed it slowly.

“Ohhhhh... that feels so good. Come on let’s fuck now. Let me at least try it out.”

Kristia looked at his massive cock with some apprehension. “I don’t know Ray. It’s gotten so long and thick. I really don’t know if I can take it. I’ll give it a shot though.” In reality, Kristia wasn’t really teasing this time. She didn’t know if it would fit or what damage she might incur in trying to make it fit.

Lying on the ground she pulled up her skirt and spread her legs wide. She had brought a tube of KY, like usual, and poured an extra amount in her hand to begin coating Raymond’s huge dick and he lowered himself over her. Running both hands up and down his cock as she coated it with the slick liquid almost had him cumming.

“Okay, okay, that’s enough. If you do it any more I’ll be spilling my cum all over you.” Kristia took control and grabbed his bat-like cock down to her pussy. What once seemed like a big opening after fucking big cocks, now looked tiny. Slowly she rubbed the massive head of his cock up and down her pussy lips. “All right,” she began, “start pushing in slowly.”

Raymond pressed forward, but was surprised as his cock started to bend instead of go in. He looked down at the giant head of his cock and the small opening it was trying to enter. “Shit,” he said, grabbing his cock with both hands to give it more support and then push forward again. This went on for several minutes until Kristia spoke up.

“You’re too big now Ray,” she gasped, sweat beading on her forehead. “Let me just jerk you off for now until we figure out what to do.”

With that she gabbed his cock with both hands and began pulling and yanking up and down. His massive balls jumped and slapped down again as the skin attaching them to his cock was jerked up and down. Raymond felt a churning sensation in his nuts and couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Ahhhhhh... fuuuuuuuuck,” he blurted out as sperm rushed through his veins and out the tip of his cock.

“Holy shit,” Kristia yelped as the white liquid poured out of Raymond’s cock. It looked more like he was pissing than cumming, she thought to herself. The torrent of cum continued without letting up as Kristia pointed his cock in all directions like a fire hose.

As it slowed down to a trickle and then ooze, Kristia continued pumping until Raymond’s cock finally went limp and folded over in the middle. “Hot damn, Raymond, I’m all worked up over getting you off... get your face over here and start licking my cunt.”

Raymond was beat from the workout she had put his cock through, but knew it was his fault that she hadn’t been able to get off. He quickly lowered his face into her spread legs and began tonguing her wet snatch. Kristia was very verbal as she grabbed the back of his head and thrust her dripping cunt up into his face. “That’s it big boy, lap up my pussy juice like a nice happy puppy. I want to be bone dry when you’re done.”

As they lay in each other arms a little while later, Kristia broke the silence. “What they hell do you think happened. How could your dick grow so big so quick?”

“I don’t know. It’s supposed to be from coffee only. I didn’t have any coffee today that I know of. And now... and now, what’s going to happen between us?” Raymond asked.

She thought he seemed like he was on the verge of tears. “I don’t know Ray. I mean, you’re too big for me now. I loved jerking you off and we’ll always have that, but I don’t think we’ll be able to fuck anymore. At least, not unless you shrink.”

“What am I gonna do then?”

Kristia quickly tried to move up the strategy she had laid for Raymond. She hadn’t expected him to grow so quickly. “I feel for you Ray and while I want to have you all to myself, I feel responsible somehow and want to do what I can to help. What you need... and maybe I can help you with it, is to find a woman that has a pussy stretched out enough to accommodate your cock.”

“Mmm... I don’t know Kristia.”

“Well you really don’t have much choice Raymond. It’s either that or jerking yourself off for satisfaction from here on out. I have a friend who went through an unusual experience. Actually, not too different from your own... her name is Brenda and her husband had a little dick that grew into a big cock. To make a long story short, between a neighbor friend and her husband they stretched her out good. I think she’d be able to take you.” (For the background on Brenda, see the exciting story entitled “The Bigger, the Better,” by Stormbringer at www.eroticstories.com).

“You’d be willing to do that... for me?”

“Sure Raymond, after all the great fucking you’ve given me, I’d be happy to.”

As Kristia drove off she couldn’t help but be excited. She’d had her thrills fucking, but it was getting old. Now she wanted to see how big Raymond’s cock could get. And now that he fully trusted her, she knew she’d get her chance.

* * * *

Raymond was looking forward to the date with Brenda. Kristia had set it up so that he would pick her up at six o’clock sharp for dinner and then a nightcap back at her place to see if they were “compatible.” Gene, Brenda’s husband, had divorced her for “the woman next door,” and she was finally over it and ready to move on.

Dinner was somewhat uneventful. Brenda was certainly a good looking woman, an almost perfect looking pair of breasts, skinny looking waist, and long blonde tresses that reached way down her back. The red dress she wore hugged her tightly in all the right places. Raymond found himself wondering what she looked like nude. They had a few things in common and it was nice to see that Brenda actually seemed like a fairly reserved girl - kind of like himself.

As she turned the door handle to let him in her house, Brenda stopped, “I have to admit, I’m a little nervous Raymond. I haven’t been with a man in around six months.”

Raymond didn’t know what to say, so he just said what he was thinking. “I’m nervous too, Kristia is the only woman I’ve ever made love to.” Brenda grinned, “good, because I like a man who isn’t very experienced.”

Brenda turned on the radio as they walked in and made her way over to the kitchen. “Why don’t we have some chocolate cake for dessert,” she said, “Kristia said you really liked it and she was sweet enough to drop two pieces by for us.”

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers