The Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers

“Hey, that’d be great,” Raymond said, feeling more comfortable now and taking a seat at the kitchen table.

“Coffee with that?” she asked.

“Uhm... no thanks, but how ‘bout a little milk?”

“Breast or regular?” she teased.

They both quickly downed the cake and Brenda took him by the hand and led him over to her living room where the lights were turned down low. “Can I have this next dance?” she asked.

“My pleasure, Ma’m.”

Raymond politely, but somewhat nervously wrapped his arms around her for the slow dance. Brenda quickly took charge and lowered his hands from her back down to her ass cheeks. “That’s better,” she whispered in his ear as she pressed her firm breasts into his chest.

At first, Raymond thought it was indigestion, as the cool feeling began boiling in his stomach. ‘I know I haven’t had coffee today,’ he thought. Then it went away, but quickly replaced by the burning sensation in his groin. “Oh no,” he moaned.

“What’s wrong,” Brenda asked, “did I do something?”

“Oh... uh, no, it’s not you... it’s just... well, it’s hard to explain.” Raymond said uneasily.

“You can try me, while we undress,” Brenda replied, unhooking the tie on her dress and letting the top fall.

Raymond stared, mesmerized at her large breasts, covered in a lacy, red, half-bra.

“Now you were saying, Raymond.”

“Aww, damn... forget about it.”

“Okay... why don’t you take the rest of this off me Ray,” she cooed.

Raymond couldn’t get over to her fast enough, except for the fact that his dick was burning and his balls felt heavier than they ever had. He reached around her and quickly undid her bra, slowly pulling it down and uncovering her full, round, breasts. They were larger than Kristia’s, but not quite at firm looking. Her aureoles were dark brown and the size of a soda can top. Brenda had already shed the bottom of her dress and motioned for him to pull her panties down as well.

Once he had her completely nude, Raymond moved back to get a look at the full length of her body. He was excited to see that her pussy hairs were blonde and it was obvious she kept the hairs trimmed short. The lips of her pussy were clearly visible and protruded somewhat like they’d seen quite a bit in their day.

“Hands to your side, Raymond, now it’s my turn,” she said.

She unbuttoned his shirt quickly and threw it to the side, ‘not much here,’ she thought, ‘Kristia better be right about the size of his cock.’

She dropped his pants and laughed at the boxers that hung down to his knees. “I’ve never seen boxers this long before,” she said, “I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay,” Raymond, said, “I can’t find anything that fits right and as a matter of fact, these are feeling pretty tight right now.”

Brenda looked closer and saw the massive lump and roll that went the length of the boxers. ‘This can’t be for real,’ she thought. Tugging hard on his waistband, she pulled the boxers down in one quick motion. “Oh my God!” she muttered in astonishment.

Raymond’s cock hung down a full 15-inches soft and looked as thick as her arm. His massive balls caused his cock to jut out that much further and looked to be the size of oranges. Raymond looked down and knew at once that his dick had grown again. Molech told him he’d have to drink coffee for it to grow. Had the dark angel lied to him? He knew he hadn’t had any.

Brenda started rubbing his cock as she relayed information about her past. “I guy I slept with for a year had a 12-inch cock, the yard boy had a 14-incher, and my husband finally got himself a 15-incher, so I’ve been fucked by the biggest, but yours looks like it’s going to take them all!” She began stroking his cock as she tested the weight of his balls in her other hand. As his pole hardened, Brenda stopped, turned, and ran across the room. Raymond stared after her as her big breasts flopped up and down with each step. Quickly she came back with a yardstick and put it up alongside his fully-grown cock. “Holy shit!” she said, “eighteen inches! I’m not let’n you out of my sight.”

Laying down on her back, Brenda instructed Raymond on his next move. “Get your face down between my legs. I’m gonna need to be awfully wet to get your monster in me.” She spread her legs wide and watched as Raymond got down on his knees, his huge cock laying across the carpet. “Better watch out that you don’t get a carpet burn,” she laughed.

Raymond stuck his face in her cunt and could immediately tell it wasn’t the same tight slit he had experienced with Kristia. The lips of her pussy seemed to envelope him and wrap around his cheeks as he sunk in. Raymond didn’t care; he wasn’t about to let this bitch show him up. He was so to suck her cunt with a vengeance. He licked, sucked and drove his tongue into her as far as she could.

“Awwwww fuck... that feels sooooo gooooood. Keep it up lover, I’m almost there,” Brenda yelled.

Raymond licked her large clit knob and even gathered it between his teeth and pulled.

“Shiiiiiiit.... I’m cummmmmmminnnng!!!” she screamed while thrashing back and forth, a torrent of liquid drenching his face as she covered him with her slick juices.

“Now climb aboard and fuck me!” she cried in a raspy voice.

Raymond didn’t need to be asked twice. His cock was a raging 18-inches, sticking all the way up to his sternum. Grabbing her ankles, he spread her as wide as he could. Now it was his turn to give some orders, “reach down and spread that cunt open as far as you can.”

Raymond looked at her sopping cunt and rubbed his apple-size head up and down her gash. Slowly he pushed forward, the sides of her pussy stretching to their limit to accommodate him. At first he didn’t know if she’d be able to handle him, but as he continued thrusting forward the straining outer limits of her cunt enveloped him and the head of his penis sank in. Raymond knew that was the first challenge, the next would be getting in as far as he could.

“Uhh... you’re so thick,” Brenda groaned as he watched the first third of his cock disappear.

At 12-inches he met resistance, like a funnel narrowing down. Instead of trying to push ahead, he pulled out and slowly began fucking her with the first foot to loosen her up. Brenda couldn’t believe how massive he was and orgasmed as she began thrusting back against the spear stuck in her.

“Ohh...ohhh... ahhhhhhhh!” she cried, as Raymond continued plunging into her open cunt. With every thrust he tried to add more and more of his cock, until he actually felt himself hitting a wall. The only thing he could figure was that it was the backside of her womb. Everything was tight and then with the last 4 or 5 inches he felt like it opened up into a cavern. “Ouch!” Brenda yelled as he banged against her innards.

Raymond was more turned on than he had ever been in his life. He never imagined he’d be fucking a girl so deep he’d bang the back of her womb. He pulled back as far as he could, but found it difficult to back out all the way. If he did, he’d have to back away from her grasp – so he settled on backing out about a foot and then slamming back into her again. He watched in amazement as Brenda thrashed about with orgasm after orgasm racking her body. Her huge breast hung heavy to the sides of her body as she lay on her back arching up against him. Each slam of his cock into her brought both pleasure and pain.

“Uhh... yeah... that’s... it... you’re fucking me... to death... ahhhhhhhh!” she screamed once more as a tidal wave of orgasms racked her body again.

After a few minutes of really bearing down, Raymond felt the now familiar churning of cum in his balls and then the indescribable ecstasy of cum shooting through his main vein and deep into Brenda’s body.

“Ahhhhh, fuuuuuck....I’m cummming!” he shouted as his fire hose turned on and quickly filled her up. Raymond pulled out and grabbed his cock with both hands to hose her down. Brenda opened her eyes just in time to see the spray of white headed towards her face. Raymond smiled as the goo covered her face, tits and stomach as he continued ejaculating more sperm than he thought imaginable. Brenda’s legs were spread wide, like they had no muscle support and Raymond starred between them. Her pussy was a giant hole filled with a lake of cum. The lips of her pussy lay were actually pulled out and lying flat on her leg. ‘What a wreck,’ he thought, shaking his head.

* * * * “Shit Kristia, I thought you said he was 15-inches, I measured him at eighteen!”

“Really?” Kristia replied, “I must have got it wrong with the yardstick. How was it?” She couldn’t believe how big he grew.

“It was great, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to fuck anything short of a horse for the next few weeks.”

“Glad I could oblige you. Talk to you soon,” Kristia said, signing off. ‘Now it’s time to put the grand finale’ into action,’ she grinned.

* * * * Getting Raymond to escort her to a party on the ritzy side of town had been easy. The tough part was going to be getting him to down more coffee than he had in the past month. Kristia was determined to have his cock grow to obscene proportions and make a spectacle of him while building herself up in front of all her friends. The party was being given by another diva by the name of Erika. Kristia had promised her the show of a lifetime and she planned to deliver.

Kristia looked stunning in her low-cut black lycra top and shiny black mini-skirt. Her long tanned legs were capped with high heels that easily put her at six feet. Her nipples were so hard thinking about what she was going to do that they poked the fabric out, leaving no doubt that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Raymond had gone weak in the knees just looking at her. The problem for him is that he didn’t want to get an erection.

For a week, Raymond had been trying to figure out how to handle an 18-inch cock. Normal underwear and pants didn’t fit. He tried long boxers, but his dick still hung out of them about 6 inches or so. His balls were so big now that the seam in all of his pants sliced his sac in half causing them to ache. He finally decided it was either sweat pants or going with the really baggy look. When Kristia called about the party, he had to do some quick shopping to find some dressy looking pants that he could modify at home. He bought a pair way to big and had the seamstress at the store bring the waist in. Then he bought some material to so inside the pants so he could run the shaft of his cock down it. It was literally like he was “sheathing his sword.” Soft, he still ran down to his kneecap and he knew it would only get worse if he got hard.

Cars lined the street and driveway of the enormous white columned home she drove him to. Raymond thought he might feel out of place, but Kristia took his arm and looped it through hers, pressing it up tight against the side of her breast, as they strode up the driveway. Raymond’s dick started stirring as he tried to think of anything but the heat of her body up against him.

“Now remember, Raymond, these are my friends, so be polite. Erika is our host, but that doesn’t mean you get to fuck her. I’m the only one who gets you unless I say otherwise. Got it?”

Raymond acknowledged her as they stepped up to the door and rang the bell.

The door opened and Raymond gawked at the woman who answered it. She had what looked to be a bikini top on, except it was covered in sequins. Her midriff was bare and the top portion of her legs were covered in a matching white sequin wrap around skirt. Raymond guessed she had a pair of 38Ds.

“Raymond, this is Erika... Erika Raymond... Ray, it’s not polite to drool over the host!” Raymond’s face went bright red and the two girls laughed.

“It’s a pleasure Raymond, Kristia’s told me so much about you. Come on in.”

The party seemed to be in full swing with loud music, people everywhere, and waiters serving horsdevours and drinks. Something seemed to be amiss, but Raymond couldn’t quite place what it was. One of the waiters stopped and offered him a drink. To Raymond he reminded him of one of those chip ‘n dale guys, no shirt, hairy chest, bow tie around his neck and long black pants. “Thanks,” Raymond said, taking the drink. ‘The guys serving the drinks are dressed a little different,’ he thought, ‘but something else doesn’t seem quite right.’

He felt a squeeze on his arm. “Raymond dear, can you be a good boy and sit right here for me. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Raymond didn’t really want to be alone at a house where he didn’t know anyone, but he said yes and settled into a sofa chair to sip his drink. He watched Kristia’s fine ass as she made her way across the room, stop briefly to whisper into one of the waiter’s ears, point in his direction, and then head through a door.

Raymond wasn’t a big drinker, but was on his third one, when he noticed Erika come into the room. He didn’t know what the hell he was drinking, but they weren’t bad. He looked up again just in time to see Erika in front of him. “Mind if I sit with you for a minute?” she asked.

“No problemeeno,” Raymond slurred. ‘What the hell type of answer was that,’ he thought, feeling a little light-headed.

Erika plopped down right next to him and let her hand rest on his leg. Raymond shifted uncomfortably. Her hand was only about an inch from his cock. She leaned into him, her left breast pressing into his arm as she whispered into his ear. “Kristia tells me you’re quite the ladies man. Is that true?”

Raymond’s cock twinged and started growing. “Uhh... uhhh,” Raymond stuttered, his face growing flush.

She continued to whisper. “Do you find me attractive? Take a look at my breasts... what do you think? Be honest.”

Raymond glanced down and starred at two of the most perfectly shaped mammaries he had ever seen. “They... they’re perfect,” he said.

“Would you like to suck them?” she purred as she raked her long, French-manicured nails across his stiffening cock. Raymond found himself struggling to breath as he tried to respond. His cock was starting to grow to its full eighteen inches forming a splint inside his trousers. Quickly he put his feet up on her glass coffee table to ease the transition. “I hope you don’t mind me putting my feet up,” he said.

Erika began biting at his ear lobe, her hot breath sending chills down his spine. She could see what looked like a pipe in his pants and ran her hands down it until her arm was fully extended to his knee. It kept going. ‘Oh my god,’ she thought, ‘I’ve got to see him naked.’

“And what do you think your doing, Raymond?” Kristia interrupted. “Are you flirting with my friend?” Erika jerked back abruptly and straightened her skirt.

Raymond looked up a little dazed. “Uhh... no, Erika was just... uhh telling me a little about herself.” Kristia looked down at the huge cylinder in his pants.

“Here, have another drink, it’s one I had made up special that I thought you’d like. Oh, and in case you’re hungry, I brought you some imported chocolates. Not too sweet.” She passed him a dark drink and a bowl of small brown chocolates.

Erika got up and the two exchanged words briefly before she walked away. “I’ll be back in a few, sweetie. Try not to pick up on any other girls while I’m gone, will you? It gets me so jealous.”

Raymond tried the drink. ‘Not bad,’ he thought, ‘tastes a little like amaretto and cocoa.’ The alcohol was giving him the munchies so he tried the chocolates. They weren’t too sweet and had a crunchie inside. ‘Different, but not bad all in all.’ Little did Raymond realize, but Kristia had severely spiked his drink with a potent coffee extract and the food he was munching on were chocolate covered coffee beans. Normally he might have realized it, but after the number of drinks he had downed he didn’t give it a second thought.

Raymond found himself having a hard time blinking his eyes as Kristia spoke to him again. “Raymond dear, hurry up and down that drink, I want to introduce you to a few friends of mine.” Raymond finished off the glass and attempted to get up. The room swirled around him and he reached for the edge of the couch to steady himself. Then he felt it. That bitter cold feeling spreading in his stomach and then churning towards his groin. “No...noooooo, not again,” he cried out as his dick flared up like it was on fire. Raymond looked up at Kristia as he felt himself falling back towards the couch in slow motion. As he hit the couch it came to him. Everyone at the party were females except for the servers, and then he blacked out.

* * * * Raymond awoke to the sound of Kristia’s voice. “Here Raymond, drink this, it will sober you up some.” Raymond took a big swig, only to taste the familiar flavor of his favorite iced coffee drink. Kristia was trying to sober him up and fatten his cock up at the same time. He shook his head back and forth a few times and tried to focus. His legs were touching the ground, but he seemed to be propped up by something. Raymond tried to bring his hands up to his face but they wouldn’t budge. It felt tight around his waist as well. “Don’t struggle too hard deary, this is for your own good. Well... not really, it’s for my good,” Kristia said, followed by here haughty laugh.

“Ladies... quiet please,” Kristia began, as she addressed everyone who had gathered for the party. “Tonight, for your viewing and other pleasures, I have brought you one of the wonders of the world...” She continued on, embellishing how she and Raymond met and other background information, while Raymond tried to get his bearings. Finally he was able to see clearly enough to access his situation and see that both his arms were buckled to a wall, as was his waist. The wide leather straps held him firmly in place but allowed his feet to remain free. There was a white sheet wrapped around his midsection, just below the strap, that hung down to his feet. ‘What the hell is she up to?’ he wondered.

“...and now,” she bellowed, “the largest cock on earth measuring twenty-four inches!” The crowd howled as she gripped the white sheet firmly. Raymond wondered if he had heard correctly... ‘twenty-four inches?’

Kristia ripped the sheet away from his waist and the change in raucous yelling to complete silence was so abrupt it was almost comical. Raymond looked out at around thirty women – every one of them with their mouths agape staring at his crotch. Slowly Raymond looked down and even he was not prepared for what he saw next.

His cock looked thicker than ever, like the PVC pipes on indoor plumbing. Large ropy veins twisted down the sides like vines to a giant peach-like head. Raymond didn’t doubt that his cock was indeed as long as she claimed as the end of it trailed down somewhere around mid-calf. He didn’t even recognize his gonads. They were swollen to the size of grapefruit and hung down in a sack almost to his knees. He felt sick to his stomach and swallowed hard to keep from throwing up.

“I need three volunteers!” Kristia yelled out, “who’s going to be first?” Three women including Erika quickly scrambled forward while the others cheered them on. “Okay ladies, I think he’s only measuring around 20-inches in this limp state, let’s see if you can get him hard!” Erika got down on her knees picking up the end of his cock and started licking the giant head. Another woman went to his giant balls and began caressing them. The third, by default went in between and began lapping at his shaft. Raymond’s cock looked like a boa constrictor in their hands.

Erika couldn’t begin to get the monstrous head in her mouth, so she licked at his pee-slit and the sensitive underside of the end of his cock. The gal fondling his balls tickled underneath his sac between them and his anus. Raymond felt the blood rushing into his dick and watched as it stiffened up. “Next three!” Kristia yelled. “Here’s some baby oil, lets get creative girls!”

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers