The Curse of Magic Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
187 Followers

"Jane okay with it?"

"Honestly, man, I don't know," she said, her hand reaching the nexus of beast and human, her sister gasping as her fingers slid over slick, distended labia. "But she seems to be enjoying it, so yeah, I guess I am okay with it." Jane ran her fingers, now slippery with her sister's juices and excess wolf cum, over Tina's clit, causing the older girl to squeal and shudder.

"Please," she mumbled. "I can't."

"Sure you can," Jane said devilishly, fingers picking up speed in their circular stroking.

"Uhn," Tina said. "Fckkk ... plzzz ... nnnnno."

"Just one more?" Jane pleaded with a sinister grin. "One more for me?" Tina felt time dilate, and once again slipped all the way to the floor, her back end sticking up, impaled by the panting werewolf. She swore and moaned, and orgasm thundered in her ears again. And when she came to, Jane lay on her side next to her, stroking the Wolf's fur. "That's a good boy!" the younger girl said. "You fucked her good." For whatever reason, the werewolf seemed to accept the stroking.

"Oh, god," Tina groaned in relief, feeling the wolf's knot deflating. "Oh, fuck. He's finally done." Jane sat up to watch as, little by little, the werewolf's knot began to ease from her sister's well-fucked pussy. A squirt here and there as pressurized semen slipped past the knot, and then the Wolf's thick member plopped from Tina's sex, followed by a torrent of cum. "Aaah!" Tina yelled as one last blast of pain, pleasure, and relief crashed into her brain.

The werewolf squatted on the stones and howled a long "OOOOoooooooOOOO!" that seemed to pierce the fiber of reality. Violet flames engulfed it, and it stood, rising until it was about a head shorter than the orc. When the flames puffed out, Dan stood there, naked and dazed.

"Wow," Jane said. "Now I've seen it all."

Tina collapsed to the side, panting and half conscious. "Seen wha—" Dan said, stopping short. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh, god. What did I do?!"

"What the fuck?!" Jane yelped.

"What the fuck?!" shrieked Dan.

"What fuck?!" Even the orc stumbled backward from the naked human male.

For a moment, the room filled with shouts of confusion, all building on each other until, soft as a feather, but as if spoken through a giant megaphone, Tina's voice came though: "Please stop yelling." And just like that, the room fell silent and all eyes went to the naked girl curled on the floor, werewolf cum still oozing from her pussy, and violet flames sinking back into her skin. "Thank you," she said.

"Oh my god," Dan said sitting heavily on the bed, burying his face in his hands. "I'm so, so sorry. I couldn't ... I tried to, but I couldn't control it." He shook with shame and embarrassment, adding, "All I could do was watch."

Jane found herself more concerned by Dan's reaction than by the events that had just unfolded in front of her. Her brother was normally unflappable, and seeing him lose his cool like this was beginning to chip away at her certainty that everything would turn out okay. "Hey, man," she said. "You're seriously starting to bum me out. Knock it off."

"But I just ... just ..." Dan could barely form the words. "I just raped my sister!" he hissed. "And I wasn't even human."

"Dan," came a weary voice from the floor. Tina was finally bringing herself up to a sitting position and extended a hand to him. A moment passed before he took it, and she lifted herself up onto the bed next to him. "It's okay."

"But," he said. Tina put a finger over his lips.

"It's okay, really," she said. "It was scary, and it kind of hurt, and maybe it wasn't what I would have chosen for my first time ... uh, with a man, anyway. But you know what? I actually kinda liked it."

Jane snorted. "I don't think there's any 'kinda' about it," she said. "You were loving it."

Tina blushed and loosened her grip on her brother's hand, but the twinkle in her eyes gave her away. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said, unable to suppress a slight grin. "Say, what the hell are those?"

All eyes went to the large stone blocks, and then followed the chains up to the shackles on Jane's wrists. "That's kind of a long story," the younger sister said, looking up at Grum.

"Don't look at Grum," the orc said. "Grum not good storyteller. Terrible narrative cohesion."

"Decent vocabulary, though," Tina noted.

The orc looked away with pursed lips, "Not know what you talk about."

"Alright, alright, you coy bastard," Jane said, punching him lightly on the arm. For the next few minutes, Jane recounted in graphic detail her adventure in the cell. She noticed Dan's cock twitch, and lingered on the details longer and longer until he was fully erect and shifted uncomfortably. "You look like you could go again," she said with a devious grin.

"No!" he almost shouted, covering himself with the bed sheet. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What wrong with me?" Jane said. "What's wrong with you? Can't you enjoy this just a little?"

"No, I can't," he said. "Can't you see how fucked up this is? It's mind control, and you know it. Why let it control you?"

Tina's voice came softly from her spot on the floor. "Did you resist?"

"Of course I did!"

"And you caved anyway," she said and waited a moment for the words to sink in. "You caved like we caved, and the only difference is that you hate yourself for it. When we go up against d'X, well, he's a wizard. Do you honestly think he's not going to use that against you?"

Dan stood, pulled clothes from his bag, and started dressing. "I don't care," he said. "You guys have fun. Maybe you'll end up working in the kitchen forever like that thing there."

"Keep Grum out of family squabble," the orc said.

"Then keep out of my sister," Dan said.

"Sister warm and tight. Grum not want keep out."

Dan made a disgusted noise, and then grabbed his knife and slipped it into the sheath on his belt. "I'm going to go find mom and dad, and then I'm going to end this. If you want to come home, find me when I'm done." And then he left, slamming the door behind him.

Silence filled the room.

"You know, I still haven't eaten," Jane said. "Who's hungry?"

—————————————————

An hour later, the sisters sat in the kitchen munching on delightful little cakes that Grum had made. When he went back to the walk-in freezer to put away a few items, the other orc stood in the doorway like a statue.

"I think you froze him, dude," Jane said.

"It okay," Grum assured them. "No go to waste."

"Oh, that's awful!" Tina said, covering her mouth.

"Just no eat chicken casserole for a while," he said, and then dropped his voice to a whisper. "It not chicken."

"Thanks, big guy," Jane said, mouth half full of a cake that smelled like oranges, but tasted like strawberries.

"Not problem," Grum said. "So, uh, brother ok? Seem mad."

Tina licked jam from her fingers. "He'll be fine," she said. "He's always been like that. Such a guy, you know? All stoic on the outside, but a hot mess on the inside."

"Sound like orc female," Grum said glumly.

"You don't like the orc ladies?" Jane asked.

"Oh, Grum like," he said, eye going glassy. "Grum like." There was a weird silence, and then Grum shook off the trance. "Grum have wife."

"You're married?!" Jane said, nearly spitting out her food.

"You little home wrecker," Tina needled playfully.

"Hey," the orc said. "It okay. It okay. No worry. Human ladies no count. Wife have human man in basement. Grum no complain. Sometimes we have threesome."

"Wow," Tina said. "That's—"

"It just okay," Grum shrugged and then grinned. "Man use teeth sometime."

Jane clapped her hands together, stood up, and said to no one in particular, "Well, I guess you learn something new every day, dontcha?"

Tina laughed, but then looked at her sister. With a curious tinge to her voice she said, "And Jane doesn't?"

The orc shook his head. "Surprise Grum, too. Such tiny mouth." His eyes narrowed. "Hot and tight. Just think make Grum hard."

Tina's eyes dropped to the orc's checkered pants, tented by what was obviously a massive rod of hard flesh. She licked her lower lip. "I see," she said softly.

"Hey!" Jane complained. "I found him first!"

"Grum not object," the orc said. "Grum own orc. Belong to no one." But then, with a slight change of tone, he added, "Okay if pretty sister see?"

Jane sighed away a wave of jealousy. "Fine," she said. With that, the orc slipped down his pants, freeing a massive erect cock. Tina's eyes became tea saucers, and a slight shiver of lust went down her spine.

"That's—but—how?—and you?—so big," Tina said, as if staring into the sun. She shook it off, and said. "You took that whole thing?"

Grum laughed, and Jane blushed. "No, stupid," the younger sister said. "But, I dunno. Grum?" The orc placed the blade of his hand on his cock. "I guess a little more than half," she said. "Jeez. I did better than I thought."

"Jane do great," Grum said. "For human girl."

"You're getting that look again," Jane said, noticing that the orc's eyes were narrowing again.

"Grum smell human girl," he said. "Not Grum fault."

"What's that mean?" Tina asked. Grum stepped forward, closing on them like a spiked wall in an adventure movie. "Oh," she said. "Oh, I don't know about this. I mean, I'm still sore from—" she stopped when the orc's cock bumped into her nose. The smell of the orc's sex took the breath from her.

"One lick won't hurt," Jane said, scooting close. "I mean, if I could do it, so can you."

"I suppose," Tina said, and then stuck out her tongue and licked the bulbous head. Like Jane, she was surprised by the softness of the skin. When the creature attached to the monster cock groaned in delight, she moved on, licking down the knobby shaft all the way to the biggest pair of balls she had ever seen. She felt Jane's hand on her shoulder, and put a hand of her own on the orc's member. It was hot, and she could feel it vibrate ever so slightly as blood coursed through its length and girth. "It's really something," she said.

Jane's breath came hot on her ear, and she felt her insides tingle. "You don't sound convinced," the little firebrand said.

Tina ran her fingertips over the top of the shaft, and Grum growled happily. "I am," she said. "It's just that, well, after all that's happened, I kind of feel like I'm not being faithful."

"To who?" Jane said with a genuine curiosity.

"Whom," Tina said. Jane punched her arm. "Uh, to you. And I feel a little jealous, honestly. You with this, uh, Grum."

Jane stroked her hair and cooed, "Oh, that's sweet! Isn't that sweet, Grum?"

Grum grumbled, visibly irritated that the tonguing had stopped. "Orc not care for loyalty. Care for strength," he said. "Red hair girl strong. Good sexy time. Sister tongue hot. Sister gentle. Grum no want gentle. Grum want rough. All Grum know right now."

Jane took Tina's face and kissed her deeply, feeling the older girl relax. "Don't be jealous," she said. "Just have fun."

Tina nodded. "Aright," she said, and turned to face the giant cock again. When she did, however, Grum gripped her head and jammed his meat against her lips. The head slipped in, and a few inches more, but then Tina braced herself against the orc with a stiff arm. She shrieked, but the orc's cock muffled her.

"Grum!" Jane yelled. "What're you doing?"

"Tease too much, suck too little," the orc said. "Grum need sister mouth now."

"No," Jane snarled. "Go easy, man!"

"Cannot!" he roared, slapping Tina's thin arm away. With his giant hand on the back of her head, he pushed his cock deep into Tina's mouth, and the older girl gagged. Jane tried to push Grum away, but the orc only became angry and slapped her away like a gnat, sending her flying into a wooden spice cabinet, which splintered around her.

Dazed, Jane saw Grum's cock disappear to the hilt inside her sister's mouth, distending her throat. Far past gagging, Tina now fought for air, tearing ineffectually at the orc's clothing. When Grum did finally pull out, his cock dripping with thick saliva, Tina whooped in air and coughed. Her face was a tear-streaked mess, and she had begun to double over, but Grum grabbed her head and forced himself into her again, his cock slowly disappearing until it was gone. This time, however, he began fucking the older girl's mouth, growling with monstrous pleasure. Tina's eyes went to her sister, and Jane picked herself up from the pieces of the shattered spice cabinet. The room filled with the sounds of gagging, wet suction and a low growling, and Tina's face turned red, then purple, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Consciousness threatened to leave the older sister, but it came back in a roaring shower of splinters. Grum's cock popped from her mouth as he reeled away from her. She gagged and coughed, almost completely oblivious to her sister standing tall in front of the staggering orc, the frayed handle of a shattered pizza paddle in her hands.

"Grrraaah!" Grum roared. "Tiny human cock block!" He lunged at Jane, but Jane hit him with the paddle handle, splintering it further. The orc staggered, and Jane grabbed a cast iron pan, but she was too short and had trouble getting it off the hook. In the time it took her to free the pan, Grum was on her, and backhanded her across the room. Jane crumpled against the stone wall, and was only able to watch in horror as the orc approached. "Grum fuck tiny human ass," he snarled. "Fuck tiny human until dead."

"Grum," Jane said, her head ringing. "No. This isn't you. You're a nice guy, I know it. Just calm down."

Grum grinned an evil grin. "Grum nice," he said. "Grum have mercy. Grum not break tiny human bones first."

"Shit," Jane cursed as the orc reached down to seal the deal. But just as he was about to grab her, a burst of flame sent him flying, smashing him into a wall and causing some of the masonry to pile on top of him.

Tina stood, hands aflame, eyes burning blue. "Get your hands off my sister!" she thundered, her voice shaking the walls.

Grum tried to rise, and got so far as clearing the masonry from his body, but Tina hit him with another burst. "Ow!" he mumbled.

Jane shook herself off and regained her feet. "Tina!"

"What?" Tina said, sounding a bit surprised.

"What d'you mean 'what'?" Jane said. "That was awesome! Hold on. Hold that thought." She scrambled off and rummaged through a pile of pots and pans until she found a copper soup cauldron. She brought it back, and held it up so Tina could see her reflection in the polished metal.

"Is—is that me?" Tina said.

"It totally is," Jane said, discarding the heavy cauldron with a whimsical gesture. She leaned in and kissed the girl with the flaming blue eyes. "So hot."

"Really?" Tina said, reverting to her usual mousy self.

"Yes! Really!" Jane said, pushing her away. The sides of her toga were scorched through. "Put out your hands next time!"

——————————————

The path Dan had chosen was a dangerous one, he knew. His sisters, bonkers as they were, had always kept him centered, and now that he had separated himself from them, he could feel the magic of the mansion creeping up on him. But they had gone too far and become too enamored of the fantastic elements, and it was up to him to inject a little sanity into the whole situation. Storming down the main hall, past servants and paintings of depravity, he found the master's chambers. It was not hard to suss out which one it was; the wooden door was a massive bas relief, split down the middle and fitted with two thorny iron handles. Dan couldn't explain how, but the carved scene appeared to change, not consciously, but in increments outside his area of focus. He saw a scene of them arriving and standing by the station wagon, and then, after he glanced away for a moment to the depiction of the previous night's dinner, the magister had come out to greet the family. His eye also went to the carving of the girls making love that first night, and then shifted to the wolf balls deep in his older sister. Was that really him? Had he done that? The notion of shapeshifting seemed absurd, and he wanted desperately to try and laugh it off, but it terrified him. Still, the look of ecstasy and agony on Tina's face made his chest tremble with lust, which he tried somewhat successfully to convert back into anger. But he had lingered too long, and the door opened before he could knock.

"Ah, Daniel," the magister said in a way that drove snakes up Dan's spine. "I trust all is well."

"No," he said. "All is not well, and you know it."

"Whatever do you mean, young master?"

"I mean," Dan said. "I mean the things we've done. The things you made us do. It's sick, and I'm here to put an end to it."

"I assure you," d'X said. "I have been here in this room without interruption since last night. But, by all means, please tell me: even if I were somehow responsible for your family's transgressive behavior, how would you go about stopping me?"

Dan tapped the knife of his hip. "I'm sure even a wizard isn't immune to a blade," he said.

The magister chuckled. "My boy, I can assure you that I am no wizard."

"No?" Dan said.

"Certainly not," said d'X. "The word 'wizard' is far too weak. So, before you pull that blade of yours, you might question the wisdom of doing so."

Dan gripped the handle at his hip and said, "What, are you going to turn it into a snake?"

"How are you certain it wasn't always a snake?" d'X said.

With that, Dan felt his belt constrict around his waist. The handle of his knife wriggled in his grasp, and he looked down to find a snake coiled through his belt loops. It hissed at him, and he shrieked and tried to keep it away from him, but the reptile was strong. Dan grasped it near the head so it couldn't bite him, but the snake's tail wound down his legs and tripped him, and he took one hand off the snake to regain his balance. That was all the leeway the reptile needed. In a flash, it thrashed free of his grip and bit him on the thigh before retreating into a corner.

Dan felt a familiar sensation welling up inside him. "No!" he yelped. "Not this! Please!"

The magister approached as the boy collapsed into a panting, grunting heap. "The poison is quick," d'X said. "Soon you will be a beast again and free of your human constraints. You will also be mine to command. Remember this, boy: you could have had a life of pleasures beyond your wildest dreams, and all you had to do was indulge in those bestial, incestuous fantasies that you buried so deeply in here." He tapped Dan's forehead with a finger, and the boy flinched. "Now you will serve me, Wolf. Your sisters are escaping the mansion. You will find them and bring them back. When you do this, Wolf, I may allow you to revert to your human form."

Dan howled in agony as the poison forcefully transformed him into the Wolf. His hunger grew, and his senses sharpened. The world became awash with smells and sounds. In a final excruciating moment, Dan felt his conscious mind and free will stripped away. When the Wolf crouched on the stone floor obediently awaiting his master's command, the magister chuckled.

"Now go, Wolf," d'X said. "Hunt, ravish if you will, and return."

------------------------------------------

A long tunnel had led the sisters Tina and Jane through a dark dungeon. The doors, all windowless and thick wood reinforced with iron bands, were shut and locked, but the noises that came from within the cells were those of ecstasy. Every door was covered with the kind of rust that accumulates with lack of use. At one point, however, Jane stopped at a door that was clean.

"You hear that?" she said.

Tina put her ear up to the wood and listened. "Someone seems to be in distress, or... extreme pleasure?"

"Yeah, but there's something about that sound," Jane said. After a minute, the moaning subsided, and the girl shrugged her shoulders. "Guess it was nothing."

BDLong
BDLong
187 Followers