The Curse of the Bastard Prince Ch. 02

Story Info
Prince Edward finger-bangs a mermaid to break curse.
1.8k words
3.57
33.9k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter four: Uncle Marr

Edward always remembered uncle Marr as his guardian and the only person who showed kindness to him. He has some vague collections of his terrible childhood; a child with no home, no friends, no one to trust or to talk with except uncle Marr. They were always traveling between the villages, hiding along the trails, sleeping at daytime and walking at night. He remembers more than once, a group of soldiers or guards following them, trying to kill the young boy who did nothing to them. He would be dead a long time ago, if uncle Marr were not with him.

Between these vague memories of his childhood, he remembers one night very clearly. He was nine years old. He was sitting beside a fire in a beautiful, cold night. Uncle Marr was lying on his back, staring at the stars.

"Uncle Marr, am I evil?"

Uncle Marr, startled by this question, sat up and looked at him.

"No Edward. Why did you say that?"

"Then why all these people are after me? Why everyone wants to get rid of me? "

"Who said so?"

"I’m not a child uncle Marr. I can tell these soldiers want to kill me."

"Have you done anything wrong to them?"

"No."

"Then, they are the ones who are evil. It’s not you, dear child."

"Why do they want to kill me? What did I do wrong?"

A single, warm tear reached his bony chin. Uncle Marr sighed.

"Listen boy. I always wanted to tell you this story, but I was waiting for you to be old enough to hear it. Since you said you’re not a child anymore, I’m going to tell you the story. There was, once, a strong, young king, known as King Richard. He married a very beautiful princess known as Princess Catherine. Nine months later, the young Princess who became a Queen, gave birth to a boy. King Richard summoned The Ten Gods’ Priest and asked him to read the future of this boy. The Priest told him this boy had an evil blood and carried a curse with him. The foolish King believed the Priest and asked his bodyguard to throw the baby to the wolves... "

Uncle Marr paused for seconds. He watched the reflection of the flames dancing in the boy’s clear eyes.

"What happened next, uncle Marr?"

"The bodyguard took pity of the innocent boy. He couldn’t abandon him. His wife died three years before giving birth to a baby as beautiful and innocent as this boy. The baby died two days after, following his mom. The bodyguard decided to take care after this boy. He bought some food and clothes, carried the boy on his back, and started traveling between the villages to find a safe spot where he could raise up the boy. The King knew there was something wrong when his bodyguard failed to come back. He sent guards and soldiers many times, trying to recapture the boy, with no success. Do you know why he failed each time, young boy?"

"Why?"

"Because the Ten Gods chose to protect the boy. Because He wasn’t evil as the Priest told"

Uncle Marr picked a dirty cup and emptied its content inside his mouth, "Now, try to sleep little boy. There’s a long way ahead of us."

Uncle Marr lied down his back and closed his eyes. Edward stared sadly at the firs.

"Uncle Marr... "

"Yes dear!"

"What was the boy’s name?"

Uncle Marr opened his eyes. He looked at the stars. At the brightest star.

"His name was Edward"


Chapter five: the Crystal Lake

The second task; finger fuck a mermaid. Shar got to be kidding him. How is it possible to finger fuck a mermaid, when they have nothing below their waists except long, fish-like tails? He never saw a mermaid before. He only heard about them in folks’ stories. He remembered hearing about a villager who saw a mermaid around the Crystal Lake. The same Lake his mother, the Queen, had been bound to and raped, twenty years ago.

The moon’s reflection danced upon the crystal water. It was so quiet. All creatures were sleeping in this soundless night, even the owls. The mermaids should be sleeping inside the lake, if they happened to exist. Nothing could awaken them from their deep sleep, nothing except the smell of a man’s love juice, if the tales were true.

Edward walked towards a huge stone at the lake’s side and stood in front of it. He undid his belt and pulled down his pants. His hand wrapped his limp cock and started stroking it. He tried to think of a sexy image or memory, something that might help him to reach an orgasm. Horrible images kept hunting his tired mind; old Shar with a skull between her naked thighs, the small fairy who was singing while getting raped, his mother bound to one of these trees, her inner thighs stained with blood…

If he succeeds in finishing this task, one task remains for him, the most difficult task; sleeping with his mother. Would he be able to do it? Would he be hard enough to push his cock inside his mother’s womb? He heard different stories about the Queen’s unbelievable beauty, that even in her forties; the Queen looked young, with slender built and tender limbs. Princesses and virgins of the palace would shy away in front of her majestic presence.

When Edward finally came, he pulled up his pants and walked away. He made sure before leaving to spread his thick cum on the stone’s hard surface. He took hide behind a broken tree and waited there. He didn’t need to wait long…

Suddenly, a huge splash broke the water surface and something large with a big tail jumped to the skies and landed on the stone. The golden light of the moon shone on the stone and on the smooth skin of this strange creature. It was a mermaid. Edward closed and opened his eyes, trying to comprehend the beauty of this thing sitting on the stone.

She had a golden, long hair, soaked wet with water. Her eyes were blue and large, a reflection of the crystal water she lived in. She was naked above her waist with a large, slender tail below it. Her naked bosom was clean and clear like a glazing mirror. Her large breasts moved tenderly with every movement she made.

The mermaid lowered her face and started licking the jism on the stone. Edward left his hiding place and advanced very carefully towards the mermaid. He didn’t want to frighten her. She could jump in any second to disappear inside the lake. When he reached a very close distance from her, she raised suddenly her head. She stared at him very curiously. Edward spread his arms, showing her he wasn’t carrying any weapons with him, and advanced towards her. She didn’t move. She only stared at him, curiously. When he reached the stone, he stood beside her, offering his arms to her. To his surprise, she reached out towards his neck, surrounding him with her slender arms.

Edward carried the mermaid between his arms and walked away from the lake. The mermaid rested her beautiful head on his chest. He caressed her cheek lovingly. What’s the fault of this beautiful creature to be violated by his hands? He wanted to return her back to the lake, to her home. It wasn’t his fault. It was the fault of the Ten Gods, who blackened his blood with this evil curse. They are the ones who put this innocent mermaid in his way, in his way to break the curse, to take revenge, to make his own destiny.

When they were fifty feet away from the lake, that it was impossible for her to jump back inside the lake, he threw her on the ground. The poor mermaid raised her torso and turned her head towards Edward. She was lying on her tummy helplessly. Edward took hold of her tail and fixed her on the ground with his foot. She moved her tail hysterically. He pulled with both hands feverishly till he started to see red blood staining her waist. Her tight tail moved slowly below her hip bones. He started to see a hint of her dark ass crack. He pulled further, exposing her ass cheeks and full thighs. When her tail came out with him, he threw it away and stared at what he had done. She was lying there, very weak and shivering. He could see her pussy lips from behind, pink and hairless.

Edward stripped off his clothes and kneeled down towards the mermaid. He turned her around on her back, spreading her weak thighs apart. Her tight pussy spread open for him. He pulled the knobby clit above her pussy and rolled it between his fingers. The mermaid closed her eyes and moaned in pain. He inserted two fingers inside her cunt and started shoving them inside her, mercilessly. The mermaid was moaning weakly.

Is that it? Can he stop now or does he need to finger fuck her till she reach an orgasm? Does he need to finger fuck her asshole as well? He should take all precautions not to fail in this task.

He turned the mermaid around and inserted his thumb inside her tight asshole. She started crying like mad. She tried to stand up on her weak legs, but his strong fingers shoved inside her tight holes, taking with her lost innocence every hope to resist. She gave up at the end, lying down on the ground, her tight holes repeatedly violated by his fingers.

When she reached an orgasm, Edward put back his clothes and walked away from the Crystal Lake. There was a bitter taste inside his mouth. He wanted to cry. He used his entire well to avoid looking back at the lake. If he did, he would see the naked mermaid trying hopelessly to walk on her weak legs towards the lake, under the golden moonlight.


Chapter Sex: the First Page of the Book of Secrets

There was a room on top of the Temple of the Ten Gods. It belonged to the High Priest. Inside one of its locked drawers he hided a torn page of the Book of Secrets. It was the first page of this ancient book. Priests and monks used to read this page at the end of each month. It was read like this:

Praise to the Ten God on their floating thrones,
Praise to Marmok, Father of Gods, the endless word,
Praise to Palak, his Son on the moon,
Praise to Safiel, his Daughter across the stars,
Praise to Lameen, his Wife above the skies,
Praise to Shaman, Carrier of the ten keys,
Praise to Kalab, the Guardian of his lambs,
Praise to Masoon, the Beautiful Queen,
Praise to Manshar, the Iron Sword,
Praise to Amros, Blower of the winds,

Beware of Halik, the Chained God,
Bound o the wall,
Beware of his servants; the naked hag,
And the bastard prince.

*

To be continued...