The Curse of the Romani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan pulled Ian against him, and both men groaned as their flesh came into contact for the first time. Their thick members rubbing fluidly against each other as the men shared another kiss. Ian's hands ran down Stefan's back and began to massage Stefan's sexy ass. Stefan arched his body as he felt one of Ian's fingers slip into his hot crack.

"Take what is yours, my love." Stefan panted.

Ian growled and pulled Stefan to the ground. Stefan's head began to spin as he smelled the earthy scent of the forest mixed with Ian's own natural scent. Ian broke the kiss and began to let his mouth travel down Stefan's body. His lips quickly found one of Stefan's hard nipples, and his tongue darted out to tease the point of flesh. Stefan's fingers tangled in Ian's long hair as he groaned out in pleasure. Stefan's fingers pulled Ian's head against his chest as he felt Ian start to chew and suck on his chest.

The head of Ian's cock dripped heavily as it rubbed against Stefan's smooth, large balls. The exquisite friction only fueled the fires that burned in both men. The muscles in Ian's bubble ass flexed as he thrusted against his lover. Stefan's body trembled as Ian's mouth slowly made its way down across his flat abs. His hands pressed on Ian's shoulder urging his lover to move further down.

Stefan nearly exploded in pleasure as he felt Ian's tongue slip under his foreskin and then a warm wetness engulfed the mushroom head of his cock. Fingertips barely grazed against his balls as Stefan groaned. Sweat broke out on his forehead as he tried to hold back his orgasm. He had barely regained control as he felt Ian's lips and seductive tongue slide down the length of his thick cock. Stefan felt Ian's nose bury itself into the hair surrounding his cock as Ian's throat muscles massaged his sensitive head.

Ian started a slow, teasing pace as his mouth slid up and down his lover's erection. Fluid continuously leaked from Stefan's cock and Ian devoured every drop. Ian used his lips and tongue to tease and play with the tight skin that surrounded his lover's cock. The delicious nectar surged across his tongue as Ian licked and sucked the mushroom head. Ian was surprised at how easily Stefan's thickness slid into his eager throat. It was if his body had been made to pleasure the man that lay underneath him.

Ian could feel his lover's body tense and gently pulled off of the throbbing cock. He was not ready for his lover to climax and instead he started tonguing the low hanging balls of his beautiful man. Stefan's legs bent towards his chest to allow Ian easier access to his body. Stefan moaned Ian's name over and over again as he felt Ian gently nip and chew on the sensitive sack of skin that held his balls.

A growl rumbled in the back of Stefan's throat as Ian bit down on the sensitive patch of skin directly behind his nuts. Ian played with his body that way a master musician plays his favorite instrument. None of the many lovers Stefan had over the long years ever brought such pleasure to him. Any coherent thoughts that were left in Stefan's head were gone as he felt Ian's tongue slide between his muscular cheeks.

Ian's hands lifted Stefan's ass higher so he had better access to the entrance of his man's body. Stefan had told him to take what was his, and Ian had every intention of claiming Stefan's body. Ian's tongue gently ran around the edge of Stefan's pulsing hole. Stefan's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt Ian's tongue dart across his aching hole. As the minutes dragged Stefan had thought God had been gracious and allowed him into heaven. Every nerve ending in his body exploded in pleasure as Ian's tongue slid into him as easily as a hot knife through butter.

Ian's balls churned as he felt Stefan raise his hips to press his hungry hole against Ian's tongue. Ian lost control as he licked and sucked at Stefan's sweet body. His tongue sliding in and out of the wet heat of his lover. Ian knew he could wait no longer. He needed to be inside of his amazing lover. Ian smiled at the whimpers that came from Stefan as he withdrew his tongue.

Stefan glanced up to see Ian stand and then straddle his chest. His mouth was wet from hunger as he saw the dripping head of Ian's erection move towards him. Stefan gazed up at Ian as he took the sensitive head into his skilled mouth. Stefan knew exactly what Ian had wanted. He wanted Stefan to get his dick nice and wet for what was to come. Stefan grabbed onto Ian's rock hard ass and pulled him forward causing his cock to slide deep into Stefan's greedy throat.

Ian's fingers got tangled in Stefan's short hair as he began to slowly fuck his lover's mouth. The feeling of Stefan's tongue and lips was almost too much for the man. He knew that if he didn't move quickly he would be exploding into Stefan's mouth. Ian gently pulled Stefan's head from his cock and got between his lover's legs again. Stefan's leg automatically wrapped around Ian's waist. Stefan pulled his lover down until he felt the blunt head of Ian's cock drag across his hole. He felt Ian's body pause, and Stefan looked up into his lover's beautiful eyes.

"Have no fear, my love." Stefan murmured as he stroked Ian's face. "Human diseases do not effect me."

"I wasn't worried about that, Stefan." Ian's eyes filled with love as he looked down at his handsome lover. "I just don't want to hurt you."

Stefan leaned up and kissed Ian deeply because words could not express how he felt at that moment. He tightened his legs pulling Ian's body closer causing his lover's cock to enter his hot hole. Both men shuddered and groaned as their bodies joined together. Ian was amazed at how incredibly hot and tight his lover's body was as he slowly and carefully pushed himself inside. Sex had never felt so amazing or wonderful for Ian.

Stefan felt something shift in his soul as he felt Ian fill his body completely. He could feel the heaviness of Ian's balls resting against his body. His soul sang with joy as his lover claimed him. Ian rested for a moment as his full length entered Stefan's body. Stefan's muscles clutched and grabbed at him almost as if they were milking pleasure directly out of his body. Their lips met in another deep, soulful kiss.

As their tongues slid against each other if felt as if electricity shot through their bodies. Images and pictures flashed through their minds at the same time, memories of a far distant past, memories of a much happier and peaceful time. As the kiss ended Ian slowly pulled back until just the head of his long cock rested at his lover's entrance. In one fluid motion his cock again sunk deep into Stefan's body.

Stefan was amazed at how easily his body responded to Ian. It was if his body knew and remembered the man that was on top of him and inside him. As Stefan gazed up into Ian's eyes he noticed something different there, something he had never expected. Recognition. He felt as if he was gazing into his Ian's eyes, the Ian of the past.

"Ian?" Stefan trembled as his lover continued to move gently in and out of his body."

I remember, Stefan." Ian leaned down and sucked gently on Stefan's ear. "I don't know what is happening right now or why, but I remember you. The times we spent together and the joy that you brought to my life. How is this possible?"

Ian wasn't sure what was happening, but he was not afraid. Memories of another person's life were flashing through his mind, but yet they felt like his own. The only thing he knew for certain was that he was deeply in love with Stefan Renaldi, and he had no reason to question that. His heart and soul told him that all was how it should be.

"I can feel it." Stefan panted as Ian's cock rubbed across that magical place inside of him. "I can feel your soul, my love. Somehow, someway, you have come back to me."

Words could no longer express what passed between the two of them. Words had been replaced with the deep moaning and groaning of two people sharing their bodies and their souls with each other. Ian kept his pace slow and steady, though it was a difficult task. He wanted to plunge himself deeply and quickly into his lover, but he knew that he would not last long. Ian wanted to draw out that moment for as long as possible.

Ian buried his head into Stefan's neck and licked and chewed at the sensitive skin there. Against his best efforts his body was starting to quicken it's pace. The fat head of his cock continued its assault on the sensitive button deep in Stefan's ass. Stefan could feel his balls began to pull against his body, and he knew that it was only a matter of time before he exploded from the intense pleasure.

Stefan's body urged Ian to quicken its pace. He wanted to feel Ian explode deep inside of him as he climaxed. Ian understood his plea and shortened his thrusts to deep, quick jabs. The sounds of their joining echoed against the trees as skin hit against skin. Ian's cock slammed into Stefan's ass at the perfect angle, and he found his body exploding in pleasure. He screamed out Ian's name as his cock shot ropes of sticky, thick fluid over their chests. His ass muscles clamped down hard around Ian's cock causing Ian to release his seed deep inside of him.

Stefan heard Ian cry out his name as his body shuddered in pleasure. Ian slowly lowered himself down onto this lover. His cock still remained deep inside of Stefan. Their chests were slick with sweat and Stefan's juices. As Ian moved into kiss his man he noticed the white stickiness that clung to Stefan's neck. He leaned down and lapped at the precious liquid savoring the taste of his love.

Stefan pulled Ian's face to his own and kissed him deeply. Ian shared the nectar with his sexy lover. Stefan was surprised to find that Ian had saved some of his come to share with him. His throat rumbled in pleasure as Ian shared the efforts of their coupling. It had been a very long time since Stefan had felt so loved and so complete. He nuzzled his face against Ian's trying to convey what he was feeling.

"I love you, Stefan Renaldi." Ian murmured. "I can't explain it, but I know that my heart and soul belongs to you."

"As I belong to you, Ian Merripen." Stefan answered.

The two men enjoyed themselves for hours getting reacquainted with each other's body and mind. Their bodies never seemed to tire as they took turns claiming each other over and over again. The only thing that could separate the two lovers was the approaching sunrise. They carefully cleaned off as best as they could and enjoyed dressing each other. Kisses of promises and love were shared over and over again.

"I can not wait until the next sunset to see you again, my love." Stefan hugged Ian close. "I thank God for bringing you back to me."

"No, Stefan." Ian gently ran his fingers over Stefan's cheek. "Devlesa avilan."

Stefan wasn't sure who was more shocked at Ian's speaking of the old Romani tongue, Ian or himself.

"I was not aware you knew the language of the Gypsies." Stefan murmured.

"I don't." Ian's heart beat wildly in his chest.

He had no idea where the words had come from. They had just suddenly appeared in his mind. Somehow how though, Ian knew what the words meant. Devlesa avilan was Romani for "it is God who brought you". Ian knew that a visit to his grandmother was definitely in order.

"I hate to leave, Ian, but I have less than an hour until the sun rises." Stefan pressed his lips to Ian's one last time. "I will look for you after sunset tomorrow."

"I look forward it to, Stefan." Ian smiled and hugged the man tightly against him.

They shared a few more kisses before finally parting ways in different directions to get to their respective homes. Both men were lost in revelations that night had provided to them. If it weren't for the thousands of thoughts that ran through their heads they might have noticed the shadowy figure that had watched them from a distance. A figure that was carefully and cautiously following Stefan.

#

Ian grumbled in frustration as he looked at his watch. He had forgotten that the following day was a Monday, and that he would have to go back to work. The important talk with his grandmother would have to wait until early that evening. He sighed as his eyes roamed over the aisles of books the library held. It wasn't the best paying job in the world, but it was something at least.

Thankfully the Soulcrest library was fairly empty, and Ian didn't really have to deal with anyone that day. That was a blessing in disguise because his mind was everywhere but work. His body still tingled from the amazing sex he had with Stefan the previous night. Some of his muscles were sore from the all the moving and thrusting of their nocturnal activity.

The day continued to drag on until it was finally time for Ian to close up for the day. He quickly made his rounds through the building to make sure there were no stragglers. Ian turned off all the lights and then locked up for the night. Luckily, his grandmother only lived a few blocks away so it didn't take long to walk there. He took the front steps two at a time and entered the house. Ian found his grandmother sitting in her living room reading a book.

"Why hello, dear heart." Irina said as Ian leaned down to kiss her cheek. "I'm so glad you've come back today. Your father was a pain in the ass as always."

"I need you to tell me what is going on." Ian blurted. He needed answers, and he hoped that his grandmother had them.

"The memories are appearing aren't they, child?" His grandmother motioned for him to sit down. Ian quickly nodded his head. "Well that can only mean one thing. You have found Stefan again."

"How do you know that?" Ian felt the blood rush to his face.

"I do not know exactly what has happened, child. So don't you worry." Irina playfully patted Ian's knee. "Though I can tell a few things from your reaction."

"My head is full of memories and things that aren't mine, grandmother." Ian explained. "Last night I even spoke in Romani, and you know that I was never taught that."

"I need to finish telling you the story, my sweet child." Irina gave him a gentle smile. "Your father had rudely interrupted me yesterday when we were talking about your destiny."

"What about it?" Ian asked.

"Stefan has probably already made you aware of the fact that your ancestor that cast the curse was the man you were named after." Irina continued after Ian nodded his head. "Ian Merripen was heartbroken over the choice he had made. He knew in his heart that he should have chosen Stefan over his family. Before he died Ian used the Gypsy magic to place a spell on the Merripen family. One that would allow him a second chance with Stefan when fate would allow it."

"What type of spell?" Ian was still shocked about everything that was happening to him.

"He cast a spell that no male children would be born in the family line until his soul was ready for reincarnation." Irina kept a careful eye on Ian. She was worried about how he would take the news. "The spell would allow his ancestor to remember his life and the mistakes he made. It would allow his love for Stefan to last over time."

"So what I'm feeling isn't real?" Ian couldn't believe it. His feelings for Stefan ran so deep in his heart that he knew that they had to be true.

"What you are feeling is very real, my child." Irina paused and gathered her thoughts. "Forgive me, Ian. I'm not explaining this very well. Your love of Stefan is real and true because even though you are a different person than the original Ian Merripen, the two of you are still the same because it is the same soul. Stefan is your soul mate. Though this has to be very weird for you, Ian. You are Ian Merripen reincarnated."

"That's why I was having the nightmares." Pieces of the mysterious puzzle were slowly sliding into place for Ian. "That's why I felt like I knew Stefan when I saw him. I had seen him before in my dreams. And when we were together last night, our souls touched. I felt it." Ian's face was bright with happiness. "That's why I knew the Romani language. Stefan opened the gate in my mind, and allowed my original memories to come to the surface."

"You are correct." Irina hated what she had to say next. "But you must also realize the danger you will be in. The danger you both will be in."

"Danger?" Ian gazed into his grandmother's eyes. The last piece of the puzzle slid into place. "My father. The family knew about the spell that was cast. That's why everyone was so freaked out when I came out of the closet. They are afraid history is going to repeat itself."

"I see you have been educating my son about the family history." Lela Sanders, Ian's mother, walked gracefully into the room.

"Mom!" Ian rushed over to hug his mother, but stopped short when he saw the look of fury on her face.

"Do not let her fill your head with lies, my son." Lela slowly ran a hand down her son's face. "You must avoid the Renaldi family at all costs. They want revenge on our blood for the justice we gave them."

"Justice?" Ian stepped back in horror. "There was no justice. They forced me to choose between my love and my family. Actually, that's not true." Ian's blood boiled in anger. "I was threatened with death if I did not abandon my lover. To top everything else off they were too pathetic and weak to do anything themselves. They forced me to perform the curse. They were spineless cowards!"

"You see what you have done old woman!" Lela yelled at her mother. "You have filled his head with nonsense and allowed Stefan Renaldi to once again corrupt our family." Lela moved towards her son again. "Ian, everything she told you was false. The story of the curse we told you when you were a child is true."

"No, it's not." Ian moved away from his mother. He could feel his power building, and he didn't want to accidentally lash out at her. "I know in my heart and soul what is true. I'm in love with Stefan. I will not allow you or father to stop me. I will NOT allow this family to rip love from my hands again."

"Foolish, ungrateful child!" Lela regarded her son with a cold look. "We will not allow you to disgrace this family again with your perverseness."

"What have you done?" Ian knew the determined look on his mother's face all too well.

"The family has been watching over you ever since you started hunting on your own." Lela sat down gracefully on Irina's couch. "We knew what your birth would mean, and we were determined to keep you away from Stefan and his family at any cost."

"You've been following me?" Ian was outraged. "What gives you that right?"

"We are your family, Ian." Lela's demeanor was icy and harsh. "We could not allow you to wallow in your sin. You are the first male born to our family since that cursed Ian Merripen. You will marry and bear children to carry on the Merripen name."

"I will not." Ian's jaw clenched with hate. "You can't stop me from being with him."

"But we can, you fool." Lela grinned maniacally. "Your father was tailing you last night. He saw that wretched act the two of you performed in the woods. Your father was able to take care of Stefan, once and for all."

"Liar!" Ian spat at his mother. "If he had died I would know it."

"You know nothing!" Lela growled. "It is over Ian. I am here to give you a choice."

Lela's words sent chills down his spine. Flashes of past memories echoed through his mind. He could almost feel the hands of fate gripping onto him. His soul knew that the time had come. It was time to fulfill his destiny.

"What choice would that be?" Ian asked.

"You will stop this ridiculous fascination you have with men." Lela locked eyes with her only child. "You will marry a good woman and have children to carry on our family's bloodline. We already have the paperwork ready to have your last name changed back to Merripen. We will require you to have at least one male child to carry on the family name."