The Curse of the Scots Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,561 Followers

I put my arm around her. I leaned around and kissed her on the cheek, "Let's compromise. I'll lay my head in your lap, and we'll watch television together."

She said, "That's not what I had in mind."

I lay my head down. I wrapped my left arm around behind her slim waist and put my right hand on her left thigh, "You smell good."

She leaned back, "OK, give me the remote."

I handed her the remote control, and she started grazing through the stations till she found something she liked. It was an old Meryl Streep Pierce Brosnan movie, something dumb, something called Mama Mia. She sat while I lay down, and we started to watch it together.

We didn't watch it long. The way I was laying I could smell her pussy; it smelled good. I started softly caressing her left thigh with my hand, while I used my right hand, though it was trapped behind her back, to rub her left side.

Caprice leaned down and kissed my cheek.

++++++++++

My cell phone rang!

"Excuse me; that's probably Del."

Caprice responded, "Del?"

"Yeah he's keeping an eye on Angie, Emily's mom, my ex-wife, I got up and walked to the dining room table, picked it up, and flipped it open. It was Del. I hit the appropriate button, "Del, what is it?"

"You better get down here. Bernard took her in the back room."

"The pool room?"

"She acted like she didn't want to go. I think he's got something up his sleeve. His whole posse's back there with him."

"Jesus shit!"

"What's the matter," asked Caprice?

"Angie; she went to the Wagon Wheel. It's a tavern not far from here. She's there with the asshole who beat her up a few days ago. Del says they've got her in the back room."

"You've got to go to her."

"This sucks. There's a half dozen of them."

"You could call the police?"

"They won't do anything."

"You have friends."

"No, it's just me and Del, but I can't ask him."

"I'll go."

"You, what could you do?"

"I don't know something."

I looked at her. She meant it, "OK, grab your coat."

Two minutes later we were in the truck; twenty minutes after that we were parked outside the Wagon Wheel.

Del was outside. He came up, "They took her in the back. I don't know, but I don't think anything's happened yet."

I didn't wait, I couldn't, she was my wife, I started toward the front door.

Del saw Caprice in the truck, "Hi Caprice, what are you doing here?"

"I came to offer Cayden what help I could."

Del looked back toward the front door of the tavern just in time to see Cayden go in, "He's a hard head. I called my dad, then everybody else in the family. Damn I wished Cayden would have waited..."

Another truck and then another truck pulled up; altogether four men got out. What looked like the oldest man strode over to Del, "What the asshole couldn't wait?"

"You know Cayden dad."

Del's dad looked at the other three men, "Come on."

Del waited outside with Caprice.

Caprice asked Del, "Who are those men?"

"They're Cayden's brothers."

Caprice's eyes grew wide, "They..."

Del smiled, "It's a family thing."

++++++++++

Inside the Wagon Wheel Cayden walked to the bar.

I approached the bartender, "Elvis where's my wife?"

He pointed to the door that led to the pool room.

I didn't hesitate. I made straight for the door, opened it, and walked in. There on the pool table was my ex-wife. She still had her blouse and panties on, but the men had her slacks down around her ankles. One had his hand over her mouth, but I could still hear her muffled pleadings. Her face was awash in tears, and I could see vicious red marks around her wrists and arms where the men had been manhandling her.

I stepped in front the of the small crowd, "Let her go."

Bernard had one hand on her throat, and another over her mouth. She was squirming and choking, "Well look who's here; it's the Little Jew."

The comment was greeted by the rough laughter of ten drunken men.

Bernard went on, "What you here to save your ugly little whore ex-wife?"

"I said let her go."

Bernard dropped Angie and started toward me, "You're going to need more than what you've got you little twerp."

From behind everyone heard another voice, a deeper, older, manlier voice respond, "He's got em."

I heard the voice of my oldest brother.

Bernard looked at the four men who'd piled through the pool room door, "Well looks like Cayden's brought the whole Kibbutz."

I heard the shuffling behind me, but until I heard Bernard's remark I hadn't known all my brothers were there.

Bernard looked about at his own friends, "Well?"

It was Squirrely Red Combs who spoke, "Let her go Bernard."

Bernard looked around at his friends. Though they outnumbered the McLiesh's by two to one, he saw no one wanted to take them on. He yanked Angie off the pool table, shredding her blouse as he did. He tossed her toward me, "Here, take the bitch."

I reached forward and scooped up my sobbing ex-wife. Holding her in my arms I frowned at Bernard, "This is the last time; hear me?"

Bernard just stood and glared at me; slowly the glare evaporated only to be replaced by a stupid grin, "Keep the worthless bitch. She's too ugly for me anyway."

At last I looked down at my beleaguered ex-wife. Expecting to see a drunken fool, I realized she was as sober as a judge. I held her a little more tightly, "Let's get out of here," I turned to see my brothers. Not knowing what to say I said nothing; I nodded and walked through them.

As I passed by and started toward the door I heard my oldest brother remark, "Always the asshole." I picked up my pace, and ran, that is almost ran, to and out the front door.

Outside I found Del. Confused by the show of support from my brothers I, what was for me, made the penultimate concession, "I'm glad they were here."

Del slapped me on the arm, "It's about family Cayden. Even shitheads like you should know that."

I grunted and opened the passenger side door and then the door that opened on the rear of the cab. Caprice climbed in the back. I deposited my wife beside her, "Caprice this is my ex-wife. Her name is Angie. Angie this is Caprice; she's an old friend from the army."

Caprice smiled, "Hi Angie."

Angie had imbibed very little, but she still felt like she was about to get sick. All she said was, "Hi," then she started sniveling and weeping.

I asked, "Where to Angie?"

"I can't go home like this."

"How about Pastor Cook's?"

Angie sniffed, "Can't I go home with you?"

I had the truck out on the gravel road. I glanced back in time to see my brothers and Del look at me drive away. My oldest brother had a real disgusted look on his face. 'Well', I figured, 'I fucked that up'. I swiveled around toward Angie, "All right." It would be a short drive, but I was still uncomfortable. Here I was driving alone in the front with my estranged divorced wife and a whore I'd recently bought sitting side by side in the back. I thought this was a real formula for trouble.

The whore reached over and tried to pull Angie over. Angie pulled away, "You're Caprice aren't you."

Caprice nodded, "And you're Cayden's ex-wife."

Angie replied, "Yeah, he left me; he ran off and left me."

Even though Angie still resisted Caprice tried to reach her again, "I've been told you have a little girl."

"I do, and he," she directed her head and comment at me, "wants to steal her away from me. Well he's not getting her," she leaned forward so that she was up against my headrest. She yelled in my ear, "She's mine, and you'll never have her!"

I swerved the truck hard to the right so that it was on the shoulder. Angie was thrown into Caprice's arms. I stopped, kicked down the emergency brake, turned my head and shook my finger at my former wife, "I didn't abandon you. I took you back to your parents, and I don't want to steal our daughter," I placed extra emphasis on the 'our'. "I only want to help out. For Christ's sake Angie she's mine too. Don't I have a right?"

Angie started yelling, "You don't have any rights. You ran out on me! You dumped me off with my father. He made me a prisoner. I was trapped in his house. I couldn't go anywhere, do anything. Half the time he kept me locked in my room. Look at the windows; you've seen them! He put bars on the windows so I couldn't get out. That's what you did to me! She's my baby. She's all I've got."

I started to say something. Caprice had her arms around my ex-wife.

Angie shouted louder, "I loved you Cayden! I would have done anything for you! You left me home with those old people while you went out every night with that woman!"

I tried to say something again, but she kept yelling.

"I know all about her. You know who I mean, that Libby; yeah, that Libby woman who worked at the diner!"

I finally got something in, "I never..."

She cut me off; she was still yelling, but she was crying too, "You can't lie to me. I know everything. My dad told me. He told me about Libby. He told me when you got out you'd call Social Services and have them take my baby away. Ypu'd make them give her to you," she lunged at me, but I managed to pull back, "You can't have her. You can't ever have her!"

Caprice pulled her back and wrapped her in a bear hug. She gave me a questioning but mildly accusative look.

Angie stopped for a second; she sat in the back in Caprice's arms crying, but I knew this was the quiet before the storm. I needed to talk some sense into her before we got the back half of the hurricane, "Angie I didn't know about what your dad did. I mean about the bars and stuff. I never did anything with Libby except have a couple cups of coffee. I don't want to steal your baby," I saw she was getting ready to lash out again. I talked as fast as he could, "I don't want to steal Emily. I just want to be in her life. I want us to be together. God damn it Angie I want us to be a fucking family!"

This is the end of part three.

A note from the writer: I hope you've found this story enjoyable so far. There are four more parts. Remember this is about three people; Cayden, his ex-wife Angie, and a prostitute Cayden bought. Don't tear your ass if every now and then the primary focus shifts from one to another. Please leave your comments. I'm in your appraisals.

carvohi
carvohi
2,561 Followers