The Curse of the Scots Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,568 Followers

The bastard, he knows I can't do anything. I just lie in bed and get hotter and hotter. All night I have to lie there while he rubs his hands over my breasts. He likes to rub the palms of his hands over my nipples till they pop out. He uses that damn Skin so Soft. Damn it feels good. He keeps nibbling on my neck and kissing me, "Come on Cayden, please. I'll never get to sleep if you keep doing this. No you don't need to brush my hair again. I can floss my own teeth thank you. Cayden put the damn lip gloss down. Stop it with the blush; you know I don't wear makeup in bed!"

He's awful, "I'm just thinking of you sweetheart. Caprice it's like you're my girl. I have to take care of you."

I never heard such bullshit, "Cayden you're a sadistic bastard. You can tell when I'm about to fall asleep; that's when you start massaging my ass cheeks. How am I going to get to sleep with you down there kissing my asshole? Cayden leave my rectum alone!"

++++++++++

Honestly, since Dr. Owen fixed me when Cayden's down there it's a completely new experience. It tickles like crazy! I wish he would stop. Tell the truth Dr. Mensus did a good job. My pussy looks like a child's. He had to shave me, and since then Cayden's been keeping it free of any hair. He says he's doing it for sanitary reasons, but I know the truth, he just likes to spread the shaving cream over me and use his razor. Needless to say, every shave requires a lot more of his hellacious kissing. I love it! I'd love it a lot more if he'd let me get off, but every time he senses I'm close he stops. What's extra scary; I think I could get off!

"Oh Cayden, please will you just cut it out? Jesus I already told you I haven't climaxed in years, and now I spend all day writhing and squirming on the edge."

I know one thing, and I'm serious about this. My pussy is like new, it's clean, clear, pink and pure, just like when I was a young girl. I've seen Cayden's penis. He's been circumcised, he's kind of big, and he's pretty and clean. I've seen some ugly peckers in my day. I can say Cayden's got to have the most beautiful penis I've ever seen. Damn him. He won't let me near it. I'd love to take his big thing and put it in my mouth. I never thought I'd ever say something like that! He keeps kissing me; well I could kiss him too!

++++++++++

For sure, I always thought sucking on a man's dick was disgusting and degrading, but I'd love to get at Cayden's. I guess it depends on the dick; I mean whose dick it is. Cayden's is beautiful; he's beautiful. I see him drinking that pineapple juice. He knows. I know too. Pineapple juice makes man's sperm taste sweet. Yeah, I'd love to do Cayden, but I'd have to do it in the bedroom. I mean like a husband and wife. I never want to be a whore again.

When the time comes I want Cayden to be the first. I mean it's like I have a brand new puss. I know I shouldn't think this, but I'd really like him to be my first, last, and only from now on. I can't have those thoughts. He's got Angie, "Cayden cut it out honey."

"Can't Caprice; got to make sure you're all right."

I called him honey. I know he liked that. He thinks I'm scrumptious, I guess I am, he said so.

++++++++++

Angie and Matt are back from their date.

"Matt, I want to thank you. I had a wonderful time. I admit I didn't understand everything the speaker talked about, but I loved dinner. I never had lobster before." I kissed him on the cheek and closed the door behind me. I leaned against the door, and listened as he drove away. That was dreamy.

Matt Devereau scratched his crotch; it looked like another five finger work out. He reflected on the night, 'I didn't get a real kiss goodnight, but I wasn't expecting it. These people, these people down here are backward. Everything around here is crabs; crabs, beer and flounder. I've got to admit though I was pleasantly surprised at her appearance. She's not much in the material department, no tits to speak of, skimpy ass, but she looks good in a dress. That sailor outfit suited her; she looked like a little girl.

Angie rolled her eyes skyward. She walked slowly up the stairs. Her thought s drifted back to her librarian, 'Gee Matt was so dreamy. He's such a gentleman. He holds doors, walks on the outside. He even held my hand. I haven't been treated like that since...since well...just since...well Cayden. I hope he asks me out again.'

She heard some movement in her room. She opened the door, "Mommy I got scared so I decided to sleep in your bed."

"That's OK honey."

"Mommy will you tell me a story?"

"Sure sweetie, just let me wash up first."

"Tell me a story that has a daddy."

"OK baby; how the one about the three bears'?"

"No mommy, I mean a real daddy."

"All right, just let mommy clean up first."

Matt stopped at the only street light in town, 'She's not half bad, a little squirrely, not real bright, but I figure three dates and I'll be in her panties. I bet she's small. I'll have to be careful though; she's been around; I don't want to catch anything. I don't want to lead her on either. This isn't going anyplace, just to my apartment, just to my bed. I've heard about the ex-husband. He's not much. If he get cute I've got Karate; he won't get far.'

++++++++++

Back on the farm.

"Now Caprice you knew I was removing at least two tattoos."

"I know Cayden, but is it necessary to tie me to the bed?"

"Come on Caprice. You're pussy's still on the mend. If you start squirming and thrashing you might hurt yourself. I know tattoos hurt. I was warned they hurt even more when they're taken off."

I knew that was probably true. There'd been girls who'd had one tattoo removed so another could be etched in over top. They all always said the removal was ten times worse. I never wanted any of them in the first place, but I didn't have much choice. Somebody else owned my body. Cayden owns it now; at least as far as the tattoos go, "Cayden be careful. I know you're right, just try not to hurt me too much." I trusted him.

I felt like shit. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her, but these awful ownership tattoos had to go. I didn't want anyone to ever get the wrong impression about Caprice again. What she did later was up to her, but I wanted her to be completely free to decide for herself. There shouldn't be any signals some man would use to take advantage of. She can send her own signals. I turned on the equipment and began.

"Oh Shit," she screamed.

I don't know if I'll be able to do it. This could take hours. I guess sometimes it's true; you always hurt the one you love.

++++++++++

We lay side by side on the bed; I'd been at it with the machine for nearly two hours. I saw it would take several sessions. The tattooist told me just once every week or so, and always in a different place. He explained the laser broke up the ink beneath the skin, but it could take weeks before the body hauled it off.

She's curled up in my arms, "I'm sorry Caprice, but I know it's the right thing."

She pulled my head down and kissed me, "It hurts Cayden, it really hurts."

I wanted to just cry or maybe cuss, I never wanted to hurt her. I never wanted to hurt anyone ever again; especially not her, and not Angie.

++++++++++

I got a call from my friend at police headquarters. He's an older guy; he's head of the state police at the county barracks. I'm supposed to go over today. Yeah, they got a report on Caprice's fingerprints.

I got there and Hank, that's my friend, took me back in his office. He said I could read everything, but I couldn't take a copy with me. He did let me take some notes. Now I know her real name. I know where she grew up, where she started college, and I sort of figured out what happened.

It seems she'd been arrested several times; mostly for being a public nuisance, never for solicitation. Hank said public nuisance was police speak for selling sex, but someone had always intervened to keep her out of jail.

Yeah, I got her name, where she grew up, her parent's names, and where they live. It's crazy they're still alive. They still check up all the time to see if their daughter's turned up anywhere. Jesus, she could have been on a milk carton if they still did that when she disappeared. Christ, she's been gone over twelve years! She must have run away right after she turned eighteen.

It looks like she thought she was in love, but the guy was a real pro. He fooled the shit out of her. It looks like before she knew it she was too far gone to get away.

Now I'm in a real quandary. What do I do with this? I've got to think this through. Damn it. I've got to tell her parents. I can at least do that much.

++++++++++

That bastard Cook!

Pastor Cook walked me into his office, "I'm glad you stopped by Cayden. I've been meaning to call you."

I listened politely. I bet he was going to call me; the son of a bitch. I trusted him. He's been fucking up my life.

"Pastor I'm worried. Since Angie and Caprice have been coming to you they've started to behave differently."

"Differently Cayden? How so?"

"Well look here. You know who they are. You know their histories. I've been trying to protect them. I don't want Angie slipping back with the likes of that creep Keith, and you and I both know prostitution is no life for any woman, and I think I've got Caprice started in the right direction."

"We sure agree on those counts Cayden, but I don't understand. What's got you so upset?"

"Come on Bill. I can call you Bill can't I?" He nodded, "These are my girls. I feel responsible for them. Now I see Angie's been out with this Devereau character. I'm sure he's a nice guy. I just don't want to see her getting hurt again. And Caprice, well she's still home recovering from several surgeries. By the way I'm glad you agreed to come by the house to see her. But every time you leave she acts differently."

"Differently?"

"Yeah, well strange, like she acts like she wants to move out, you know move away. She gets all wistful; like she gets this faraway look in her eyes. I tell you Bill she's not ready for that."

Let's see. Cayden can I ask you a couple questions?"

"Gee sure Bill."

"How old are these girls as you call them?"

"Well Angie's almost thirty, and Caprice I think is thirty."

"They're not girls Cayden. They're grown women."

"Of course, I know that, but they're both vulnerable. They've been through a lot. They're both...well...they need someone."

"Someone like you?"

"Yeah, someone like me. Someone who'll take care of them, you know see they don't get into trouble."

"You love them don't you Cayden."

Sure I do. Angie was my wife once, and Caprice; you know where I found her. Sure I love them, I guess."

"No I mean do you love them. I suppose I'm asking if you really and truly love them."

"Of course, that's why I'm so worried. They've been seeing you. You don't get it. They need me. Someone has to be there to watch out for them. They could get hurt!"

"Cayden."

"Bill."

"Cayden think about what you just said. Ask yourself. You remember back before you got home from the army wasn't Angie with her father?"

"Yeah, but he was a bastard."

"He took care of her."

"He ran her life. Have you seen her room? He put bars on her windows. I saw them; they're still there."

"What about Caprice?"

"What about her?"

"Cayden, what did she have before she met you?"

"She had a pimp."

"What are you doing now?

"You know what I'm doing. I'm watching out for her, for both of them. I'm protecting them."

"With Angie Cayden, how is what you're doing. I mean paying all her bills, getting her a meaningless menial job, keeping her from getting her driver's license. I mean how are you being any different than her father?"

I started to object, but Cook held up his hand, "Don't deny it. It's been you that's kept her from driving."

"Pastor, look at her. You see how small she is. You think she could handle a big vehicle?"

"Cayden we'll never know will we? Not as long as you keep her chained to her mother and to you."

"That's not fair. I love Angie. I want her to be happy."

"Cayden, do you want her to be happy or do you want her to be dependent on you all her life. What would happen if something happened to you? Then where would she be."

"OK, OK, I get your point about the car. I'll buy her a car."

"You'll buy her a car. No doubt you'll pay the insurance. You'll decide what kind of car she wants. What if she wants a motorcycle?"

"Are you crazy? Do you know how dangerous they are?"

"Cayden she's almost thirty, not thirteen. She's old enough to make her own decisions."

"Pastor Cook I need her to be safe. She's got my baby..."

"That's what it's about isn't it?"

"Her baby, Emily."

"No, it's about what you need. You need her to depend on you. You need to manage what she does. Are you any different than her father? He puts bars on her windows. You've put bars on her spirit. Cayden you've got to let her go."

"This sucks. You suck Cook! I thought we were together on this. Shit you're a counselor; you're not supposed to give answers."

"I'm not talking to Angie. I'm talking to you. If you love her, you've got to set her free."

"Shit she's free now. She won't have anything to do with me."

"You're still her jailor Cayden. Tell her how you feel, then let her go."

"This is really fucked up; still tell me, what are you doing to Caprice?"

"Caprice is a real hard case. No one wants her to go back to what she was, but that's her decision. You have to face this. You can't hide her in your house forever. She had a pimp who kept her locked up. Now she's a prisoner in your house. I know you have feelings for her. She has feelings for you too. But Cayden, love commands it seldom obeys. You can't keep taking her to doctors for different surgeries. Sooner or later you'll run out of reasons to keep her trapped in your house."

I was getting fucking pissed, "Look Caprice has my car. She can go anywhere she wants. I give her all the money she needs."

"Your car. Your insurance. Your money. You decide how much she needs."

I was really pissed, "I don't keep Caprice locked up. I'm not trying to run Angie's life!"

"Cayden they both love you, but they're afraid to hurt you."

I'd had enough. This bastard is supposed to be a man of God, but he's fucking up everything! I left.

I sat in my truck and steamed about what Cook said to me. God damn it I wasn't trying to run their lives. What was I supposed to do; let Keith gang bang her in the pool room that night? I got her a fucking job. OK it wasn't the greatest, but it was all I could find. I want her to be happy! God damn it I want her to be happy with me! I want her to be with me! Is that so wrong?

He's wrong about Caprice though. When I found her she was a dead woman. Was I wrong to fix her teeth, get her some glasses, repair her rectum, re-do her vagina? She needed those things. I wasn't being selfish! She was a helpless little...No...fuck...I... I wasn't remaking her so I could... All right I'll change. I'll set it up so Caprice can get out. I'll find a way to help Angie be more... I'm going to go see that fucker Devereau!

++++++++++

Matt and I have been dating. He's a really nice guy. He's handsome and so far he hasn't tried anything, not much anyway. But, and this is a big but; he's been a little more familiar than I like, and I'm not sure if he's clever or if he's just shy. I really like him. I like him a lot, and I bet he'd be a terrific husband, but there just seems to be something that I can't put my finger on. Honestly, what happened the other night kind of bothered me. Actually it bothered me a lot. I had a talk about it with Caprice, and believe me she wasn't very reassuring. I'll have to reflect on what we said some more.

I remember asking Caprice, "Caprice what do you think of Matt?"

She answered, "Seems OK to me. How do you feel about him?"

"He started out so nice, but lately I'm not so sure."

"How so," asked Caprice?

"He buys me presents."

"That's bad?"

"First he bought me a pretty pin."

"The little angel pin?"

"That's it; then he got me some perfume. He said he'd smelled it at the department store and immediately thought of me."

"You mean the Chanel; it's nice. I like it."

"He bought me a pretty white scarf."

"The one you're wearing now?"

"Yes, do you like it?"

"It's beautiful."

"Did you know he bought me a pair of panties?"

Caprice sat up and leaned forward, "Really."

"Yes, he said he thought my panties left a line when I wore slacks. So he said he bought me something that would fit better."

"Did you accept them?"

"Yes."

"You wore them?"

"Yes."

"And he asked if he could see them."

"He did."

"And you showed him."

"Well I had a skirt on. I just lifted it a little."

"Angie he thinks he's a player, but I tell you he's clumsy."

"I don't know Caprice. I don't think he's done anything too sexy so far."

"Angie he's not being sexy; he's being a predator, and not a very good one either. Just watch. He's not done with the scarf."

"What do you mean about the scarf?"

Caprice took my hands, "He's tried something hasn't he."

I squirmed, "He wanted me to use it to touch his dick."

"In a restaurant?"

"In a restaurant."

"Did you?"

"Uh...yes. I mean he took it off my neck and asked me to... Well I took it. He pulled down his fly, and... and I...uh...reached in and...well I did...touch him...I mean..."

"He ejaculated, and now he wants you to do more."

I nodded my head.

Caprice frowned, "I know you're not letting this go any further."

"But I..."

"Yeah, you like him. He's been so nice. He takes you to nice places. He pays attention to you. He might even make you his girlfriend. Someday he might even ask you to marry him."

I sat there immobile. Caprice had it all covered. Then she crushed me.

"Don't be stupid Angie. It's time for you to turn the tables, and I know how you can do it."

I remember asking, "You do?"

"Look the weather's warming up. Cayden asked me if I would go to the Fireman's Dance next week. You get Matt to take you. If he backs out you'll know he's not interested in being seen with you. If he agrees, I suggest you watch him and watch anybody else you might know."

I asked her, "You mean Cayden?"

Caprice shook her head in disbelief, "Who else."

++++++++++

My home town volunteer fire department had scheduled its Memorial Day Dance. It wasn't actually set for Memorial Day; it was planned for the week before, that way vacations wouldn't be affected and all the work that had to be done at the beach wouldn't be interrupted.

I found Angie and Caprice sitting out back looking over the lawn and the woods beyond. I'd just about decided to have an in ground pool built out back, but since my talk with Pastor Cook I wasn't so sure. I just knew if I could find a way to keep my girls around I could make all three of them very happy. I of course included my daughter; the as yet unrecognized little Emily in my plans. It's a mess; I have all this money, and it looks like there won't be anybody to share it with.

I stepped out back, "Anybody up for a coke or an iced tea?"

Caprice looked up, and after lifting her sun glasses answered, "A coke would be nice."

Angie, unsmiling, answered, "Tea for me, no sugar or sweetener, just some lemon."

I walked back inside. I kept my ears peeled to what they were saying.

Caprice frowned at Angie, "He wears his heart on his sleeve Angie."

"I don't care."

Caprice sat up in her lounge chair and leaned in to face Angie, "You can't lie to me."

Angie gave her friend a petulant look, "I'm thinking about maybe marrying Matt."

"You don't really mean that."

Angie lifted her chin, "I do, and I'm going to give him what he wants too. All he has to do is ask."

carvohi
carvohi
2,568 Followers