The Curse of the Scots Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so hot. I was overwhelmed with desire.

Cayden wouldn't let me move. He got on his knees, he loosened my pants belt, he unzipped my pants, and slowly, oh so slowly, slid them down my legs. Once my pants were down at my ankles he reached back up and rolled my panties down my legs.

His hands were big, they were firm; they felt hot and dry. They were calloused hands, but they didn't feel rough; they just felt manly. I sighed. I'd been pawed and groped by a lot men; old men, young men, fat and skinny ones. Almost none of them had hands like Cayden. I'd been clawed and scraped by lots of hands; mostly they were cold, or skeletal, or just plain filthy. Cayden had the hands of a real man; they felt good, they made me want him even more.

His lips went to my vagina. I still kept it shaved, I'd completely denuded myself of any vaginal hair. I did it because I knew Cayden liked it. He kept kissing my Mons. His lips were so soft and yet so firm. He moved up slightly and kissed my clitoris. He took his lips, then his teeth, and he nibbled on my clit. He used his teeth to pull my clit out and away from my mound.

I was so hot. I could feel I was getting wet inside. I got awkward and self-conscious as I felt my juices start to ooze down the insides of my thighs. I tried again to pull his head in to me, but he pushed my hands back against the table.

He pressed his lips up against my Labia. He licked slowly, deliberately, sadistically up and down the crease between my Labia.

Jesus I was breathing so heavy. I felt like I'd just run a quarter mile. I breathily whispered, "Oh Cayden stop, please."

I couldn't help myself. I defied him. I grabbed his head and pulled him in against me. I started first to quiver, then to undulate back and forth, side to side. He was driving me crazy!

At last he stood back up. I knew how small I was. I'd only been penetrated by one man since my procedure. God how I hoped he continued to be gentle. But I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I felt the head of his penis, his big, pink, thick, manly circumcised penis as he slowly slid it up and down my crease. I was sopping wet!

Carefully, gently, he slid his head inside my vaginal canal. He slid out. He slowly pushed in again, a little deeper. I fell back on the table; my hands were over my head. He leaned over me. He wrapped the wrists of my two hands in his left hand. With his right hand he slowly, methodically rubbed up and down my hip and left thigh. All the while he moved in and out of me, each time he went a little deeper.

Oh God I wanted to cry out. I was afraid to make a sound. The table felt hard against my back. I was afraid he might stop! He'd pushed all the way up inside me. I felt the head of his penis as it pushed against my cervix. He started moving in and out at a more rapid pace. I tried to join him by moving my hips in time with his back and forth, in and out.

Then the strangest thing happened. I'd been a prostitute for years. I'd been with hundreds of men. Throughout that time I'd come to learn sexual pleasure was something I could never expect or hope to achieve.

I couldn't remember when I'd last had any kind of real orgasm, but here I was at the threshold of the most gratifying physical experience a woman could receive from a man.

I cried out, not loud. I didn't shout; it was more like a plea than anything, "Oh Cayden, Cayden!"

My body was flooded with wave after wave of the most exotic sensations. They were like hot fires. I was swept up in an awesome series of hot powerful surges. I was being drowned in passion, immersed in my own overwhelming self-absorbing cataclysm, but I was also being drawn down into a maelstrom of undeniable love for the man riding me. I felt the man, but I was engulfed by his spirit.

It was as if time stopped. I felt him. He disgorged himself in me. His hot semen flooded into my vagina. For a second time in a matter of seconds I felt my body as it rolled and spasmed. I experienced a second orgasm!

I never felt or experienced such an all-encompassing wave of sensations of love and oneness before; not ever before in my life, "Oh Cayden," I whimpered, "my darling, my truest sweetest dearest love." I was crying. They were tears of the most profound joy.

Cayden let go my hands and swept me up in his arms. He carried me to my, to our bed. He laid me gently down. I looked into his face. I saw love! God I never saw such warmth, I never saw so much undeniable unquenchable loving passion. He loved me! Oh God he loved me! He loved me!

I knew what I needed to do. I pulled him down beside me. I slid downward to his crotch. At first he tried to stop me, but I wouldn't let him.

I had to kiss, I had to swallow, I had to drink in the thing that had given me so much joy. I tasted my own juices. I smelled and tasted his semen. Yes it was bitter, but it was the most wonderful taste I'd ever experienced. I had my lover's semen in my mouth. I'd never felt so alive, so fulfilled, so utterly and completely happy!

I began to work with his penis. In the moments from the time he'd carried me to the bed to when I first kissed his organ it had gone completely flaccid. I worked to restore it. I had to have it in my mouth. I had to have him inside me again. I had to wrap my tongue around him, taste him with my lips, and share my love and gratitude for him with my mouth.

I kissed him first. I licked round his beautiful pink head. It was his head, it was my head. I licked at the end, at the opening through which so much joy and happiness had so recently come.

I took him in my mouth. I tried to swallow him as it began to grow. Slowly at first, but quite rapidly his manhood returned to its magnificent full size. I kept kissing him, sucking him. I imagined I was a baby suckling at her mother's breast; only this breast was my man's cock.

It kept growing. I tried to keep all of him inside me, but he was too big. He was too wide. Then, oh my God, as I sucked on him I felt his thing get hotter and hotter. I felt him swell even larger than I could ever imagine. The veins of his organ were pulsating. He was so hot!

I'd taken many men in my mouth over the years. I'd learned to despise it, but no man so filled me as Cayden. No man made me feel so complete, so glad to have him in my mouth.

Then he had his second orgasm. He shot his load into my mouth, deep down my throat. I started to choke, but I refused to let him leave my mouth. My God I was alive. I was free. I was clean. I had a man's sperm in my mouth and I actually felt like I'd been cleansed! I actually enjoyed it! Oh what a feeling!

He slid from my mouth, but his penis continued to release his juices. I started to lick around him again. Some of his fluid squirted out on my face. I felt it in my hair. I took my hands and rubbed it into my skin. I took my fingers, scooped it up, and licked it into my mouth.

I started weeping again. I crawled back up so that I was lying beside him, face to face. He was smiling at me. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him over and over and over again. Through my tears I whispered, "Cayden I love you. I love you so. Oh God I love you so."

His eyes moistened, but he didn't cry. He whispered, "I love you too my darling."

His words made me cry.

We lay there for perhaps an hour. Then I felt him begin to harden again. That night he only ejaculated one more time, but I had repeated orgasms. I don't know how many times he took me over the edge.

By five that morning I suppose we were both completely exhausted. I lay beside him. He had his arms around me. My head rested on the soft down of his mighty chest. Not once that night had he touched my anal opening. I was glad he hadn't, but as I lay there so comfortably, so happy, so completely at peace, so safe in his arms I knew if he wanted me there I was his.

Yes, I'd been a whore. Yes, men had owned me, or they said they had. But until this night, until Cayden, no man ever had, no man ever really had. Now I knew what it meant to be owned, to be totally, completely, absolutely the property of another. I reveled in that knowledge.

I pressed a kiss to his cheek and whispered, "You know I had a period. I think I'm in a fertile time. We might have made a baby."

He whispered back, "I hope it's a girl; then she'll be like you."

++++++++++

Cayden reflects on the previous day and night.

I thought, 'What a time it had been.' I'd begun by standing up to Angie's mom. I'd demanded Angie's presence at the dance, and she'd willingly submitted.

At the dance I first thwarted Bernard Keith, and later I'd retrieved Caprice from Barry. Del and Sally had taught me to dance, and I'd enjoyed it. I'd helped deflect Del's earlier sweetheart Olivia, and in so doing I'd helped a beautiful young woman gain a foothold with my nephew.

Angie had taken me into her mother's house, and together we'd shared a moment marveling at our daughter. Our daughter; Emily was our daughter, our angel. That was the moment I knew they'd soon be mine, in my house, no in our house. We'd be a family.

I remembered Caprice. I was amazed at her response to me. Yes, she really truly loved me, and I came to the realization I could never live without her. We'd made love. I think she'd experienced some real fulfillment. I hoped so. I hoped she hadn't faked it. She told me she was in a fertile time. Wouldn't that be something; having a little girl with Caprice, a boy would be cool too though.

++++++++++

Then there was the bittersweet; I still hadn't told her about her background. She still didn't remember her parents. They were alive. They still held out hope. She had to be told. Her parents had to know. Would Caprice forgive me? I believed she would, but that didn't make my problem any easier.

God I loved three women; my former wife, my precious little girl, and this precious other person who I'd so unwittingly bought. I wanted all three. I needed all three. I had to have all three. But I knew. There was God. I knew he wouldn't...

No! I'd begun to fight back! I knew who I had to have. They were mine! God damn it! I shook my fist at the ceiling. I shouted at no one in particular, "They're mine God damn it! They're mine, and I'm keeping them! All God damn three of them!"

++++++++++

Time for a gut check.

An entirely new paradigm emerged Sunday at church and at the ham and oyster supper. I never dreamed how this day would turn out to be so special. I'll get to that.

I suppose I ought to get things in some kind of understandable time frame. I needed to think things through.

Let's see I'd bought Caprice the Sunday night after our churches Palm Sunday services. Maundy Thursday, Easter Sunday and the days shortly thereafter I remember pretty well. There had been the Memorial Day activities which I already had down pat. I remember our fire hall always did things the week before that holiday.

Over the summer Angie had gotten her job with the library, had dated Matt Devereau, and to my chagrin I had been planted on my ass when I went to talk to him. Luckily for me her relationship with Matt ended.

All that time I'd had Caprice's teeth, eyes, vagina, and rectum fixed. I'd also gotten the laser repair kit and cleaned off the worst of her tattoos. Most of them wouldn't come off. They were put on with yellow and light blue and pink ink; I still tried to get them even though the tattooist had warned me they were virtually impossible to get rid of. I did at least completely obliterate that awful barcode across her upper shoulders.

Even though it sounds like everything was about the girls; summer for me was mostly nothing but work. The beaches were packed, and Angie, Emily, and Caprice did go a few times. I never bothered. I discouraged the girls from staying out too long. The sun's rays can be fierce this time of year. I had other good reasons too; I thought Caprice's tattoos and other bodily parts were pretty vulnerable, Angie has a very pale complexion and Emily, well she's a little girl.

I was lucky in that Caprice agreed with me so she sort of ran things all summer when it came to Angie and Emily. That was another proof, aside from what I heard in her bedroom, that Caprice had something of a dominant side. Watching the girls and how they interacted it was easy for me to see there was only one adult, and that was Caprice. Angie and Emily were her children, and she just loved them to death.

I did go crabbing and fishing once or twice. I didn't invite anyone when I went; I used the time to think.

Our state's big fair occurred over the Labor Day weekend, but it was on the other side of the Bay so most of us never got to go. Oh the 4Hers, the bee keepers, local horsemen, cattlemen, swineherds, and some people with exotic animals mostly managed to go, but it was tough for most of the rest of us since Labor Day was the last big beach holiday of the season.

Partly to compensate for the time and distance of the state fair, and partly to cash in on the big beach weekend our Fire Hall always managed to swing a carnival the week before. Our ham and oyster dinner was scheduled for the day the carnival people came to set up. Usually the week before they came to us they were in Central Delaware for the Georgetown Carnival. They'd breakdown from Georgetown late Sunday afternoon and get to us later that evening for set up. We'd be finishing the big supper just about the time they'd arrive. They'd get to have a quick meal on us, and then we'd sort of help out while they set up. We also used the time to check out the safety features on their rides.

Everyone always enjoyed the carnival. I knew Caprice would too so I used that as an excuse to push what I had to tell her off to near the end of the week. I was afraid once she found out she'd go to her parents. I knew she had to do that, I expected her to, but I was afraid she'd leave and never come back. This could be the last week I'd ever see her. That frightened me so much that I was determined to make it the best week for her I could.

Yeah I'm a good Christian. I know my John Calvin. I'm a good conservative Christian. I mean conservative in the old traditional sense of the word. I know God loves me, but I also understand it's not exactly an unconditional thing. I had three girls I loved more than my life. I'd give up everything I had and ever hoped to have to keep them in my life. But I knew my God; he might let me keep two, but three-not a chance. That didn't mean I was going to give up though, no not me.

++++++++++

It was September. September had and R in it, not that it really mattered anymore. It was time for the Ham and Oyster supper.

Like I said the Ham and Oyster Supper Sunday was another watershed for me. I should have known something was up at the dance the night before when all my brothers and sisters and their spouses were there.

The first unusual thing to occur was when I got a call from Angie just before church. Actually Angie called Caprice. Angie and her mother had a fight, and Angie decided she didn't want to go to church with her mom. She asked if Caprice and I would take her.

I told Caprice we could all ride in my big HD. It was spotlessly clean, and there was plenty of room for all of us. We drove over and I got my ex-wife and my daughter in the truck with Caprice. I mean it that was a 'Wow' experience.

The next big surprise came when we got to church. Most of my brothers, sisters, and their families went to different churches, but this morning when I walked in the Sanctuary they were all at my church. Del and Sally were there, Del had saved me and my family almost a whole pew. I knew it was crazy. How did Del know I'd be bringing Emily and Angie too?

We all sat through church. We all sang, listened to the children's message. That was the happiest moment of my morning when my Emily had to crawl over me to get to go down to the front of the church. I mean she crawled right over me. She wasn't scared of me or anything. She put her little hand on my shoulder and stepped right on my thighs. Her little shoes scuffed my pants! I mean I was so happy.

When church was over we all stood around outside on the grass and talked. Nobody talked about anything special, but here I was with all my brothers and sisters just standing around talking. We were a family, and I was a part of it.

I mean it wasn't all touchy feely. We were who we were after all. That wasn't completely true. Barry was there, and when Caprice saw him she made sure she had my hand in hers and she gave me a kiss on my cheek. Angie stood by real close, and a few times she reached for my hand and held it. I kept watching Emily. She was running all around with her cousins. I felt real stupid. I kept thinking of that old Jimmy Dean song about 'Big Bad John'. I knew I was no Big Bad John, but I kept thinking of that one stupid line, 'now there's only one left down to save'. I had to find a way to get Emily to want me to be her father. I knew that would be the hardest thing; the hardest thing next to the other hardest thing, what with telling Caprice what I knew.

I got my girls in the truck to go to the Fire Hall for the supper. Wow! Did I get another surprise! When we got to the Fire Hall Del and Sally again had seats saved for us. Our seats were right in the middle of a whole passel of seats set aside for the family. I mean my family.

Here I was completely surrounded by all my people. They all acted like it was something we did every day. Well, yes, it was something they always did, but it was a first time for me. Ever since I could remember I was the one who'd always been left out, and now today I was right in the center, I mean right in the thick of it!

Emily was running around back and forth from table to table with her cousins. Angie was up and down talking to my siblings like she'd been close to them all her life; actually she had. Some of my sister's in law and sister came over and pulled Caprice away to talk to her about women things. My oldest brother, the one who I always thought hated me the most, even pulled me aside to talk about the weather and crops. I was stunned!

Honestly, I was really feeling traumatized. I was glad we had to leave the supper; otherwise I might have started choking up. I mean I wouldn't have cried or anything, but I had this big lump in my throat and it was getting harder and harder to talk. There had been last night at the dance, then the visit to Angie's room at her mother's, a wonderful night with Caprice, then church, and now the supper. I knew this all had to be Del's fault. I made a mental note to find a way to thank him.

After the supper we took Angie and Emily back to her mom's. I guess Angie wasn't completely ready to make the break with her mom, but I knew it wasn't far off.

++++++++++

Aaron Giles was up in Pennsylvania sitting across the table from Vincent Spyradakos, "I'm telling you I know it's her. Green eyes, reddish brown eyes, nice tits. She lives with a farmer named McLeish."

Vince stared back blankly, "So what. I sold her months go."

"I'm just letting you know this farmer he's rich, and well, he's cleaned her up. I tell you she's hot.

"You say this farmer; he lives south of Georgetown"

"Yeah, he's got this big farm. He and a few other farmers sell vegetables to the vacationers. I'm telling you Vince they make a shit pot of money."

"You know where he lives."

"Yeah."

"I mean precisely."

"Yeah, precisely."

Hey Shaker! Shaker was the name of his newest gofer. Take this guy upstairs. See that he gets Monica," he smiled at the truck driver, "You'll like Monica. Consider her a freebie tonight."

Giles got up and held out his hand.

Vince ignored it, "And before you go give Shaker your phone number."

Giles smiled, "Yeah sure."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++