The Curse Pt. 02: A Noblash Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BB47
BB47
199 Followers

Faye gasped and broke from the kiss. Her hands came up and she joined Gwen in the molestation of her larger bosom. Gwen got a better look at Faye. Her face had grown even prettier. Her eyes were bigger, her cheeks higher, her mouth luscious and full. Gwen stopped and moved in front of the the mirror that Faye had used earlier. Her transformations had begun, amplifying her latent desires and combining them with Cham's perversions. She stripped off her ugly dress and began to inspect her body with a keen eye. Her face was indeed a little prettier, and her brown hair a bit fuller. Her skin was smoother, her eyes nicer.

She opened her mouth. Teeth. Small budding teeth were filling back in the spaces where she had long lost her teeth during one of old Potipher's perversions.

She checked her breasts and waist. Yes, things were happening. She could feel the magic moving things around, there were actual lumps forming into her breasts! She massaged her tiny nipples and grew excited at the prospect of breasts the size of Faye's... or much, much bigger. Her ass was a little rounder, even her knees looked less knobby. She looked less like a boy and was starting to look more like a woman.

Unlike Ilsa, Gwen was always much more dominant and far more bitchy and envious. Something took hold of her. She felt her sibling rivalry grow in frustration. It was not good enough that she would change.. She wanted to change the Most! She wanted.. No! Needed, to be sexier than Ilsa and Faye! She had to be. And she knew where to get it from!

She spun and headed straight for Cham who was still laying on the floor on his back. Ilsa had slid down and was now kissing his face and tracing her hands over his muscular chest. She was whispering sweet thoughts to him and treating him like a lover. From somewhere, she had retrieved a pillow and had tucked it under his head to make him comfortable.

Gwen rolled her eyes. It was just like Ilsa to fall in love with every guy she met.

"Ilsa, leave that poor boy alone. You! Cham, are you ready again? What's the hold up?" she demanded, pointing at his long flaccid penis which hung down over his leg.

"Leave him be, Gwen, can't you tell he needs to recover." She turned to Cham, "isn't that right my little sweetums. Chammy needs his rest, so he can play with the girlies again."

"Oh for Pete's sake, he's a man! Not a baby! He's got an enchanted cock, I'm sure he can keep going if he needs to. Let me show you how it's done." And she dropped to her knees and started roughly squeezing his manhood with her hands. She grabbed it by the base and started slapping it against his belly, forcing blood up into it.. Getting him hard again.

"Gwen, you're being too forceful," protested Ilsa. "You're going to hurt him if you keep smacking it like that!" Faye had walked up and was now staring down at Gwen's behavior, smiling and giggling a little at her eagerness. But Ilsa was wrong and soon enough the forceful motion had quickly re-inflated his cock. Cham grunted a few times and readjusted his hips as Gwen continued to coax his cock back to full attention.

"Come on, big boy!" commanded Gwen, she whacked him in the leg like some sort of animal. She stood up and reached down and grabbed his dick with both hands pulling him hard like a rope. "Get up, get up. It's my turn. Come on, you don't want to disappoint the King. It's his royal command, you know. You better get busy with me or you'll be in big trouble. You don't want to have to go to the gallows again," she lied. Ilsa practically choked on these words.

Evidently, that did the trick, "Yes maam," he said with a low rumble. He pushed Ilsa off of his chest, despite her protests, and he stood up. Without a thought, he simply grabbed Gwen and threw her on the bed, face down. Before she had time to even position herself, he grabbed her hips and began forcing his swollen member into her wet slit. As fast as a jackrabbit, he was plowing into her with all of his concentration. Gwen didn't expect quite such a rough introduction, but she was game. "Yes!" she yelped, trying to catch her breath. "Damn, you're a big one!" "Come on 'Chammy' ", she said sarcastically, in between grunts. "Is that all you got? You can go faster than that!"

Not to be dismayed, the huge hulking man doubled his efforts. Faye was impressed. He looked like he was trying to split Gwen in half with his monstercock. She grunted and squealed and carried on. The young man had already orgasmed four times today by her count. Twice this morning, and twice this afternoon. Based on how long he had fucked Faye this morning until he could cum again, Gwen may be in for quite a ride before he would be able to give her what she wanted.

Ilsa felt depressed. She had been having fun with the big brute, but now he was banging the heck out of Gwen. How come Gwen always got her way? She turned to complain to Faye, and was shocked by what she found.

"Holy mother! Faye, you're gorgeous!" She walked over to stare at the tiny woman. "Have you seen yourself? Look in the mirror!" and she spun her around to show her.

Faye didn't recognize the naked woman who looked back at her. It was still her, but only barely. She could see hints of her features, but other than that, the trollop who looked back was nothing like her former self. "Wow." she said, as she looked at her breasts. And she watched as her reflection looked astonished back at her. This person was sexy and beautiful. Her sandy hair now flowed down her back like a waterfall. And her entire chest was taken up by two perfectly sculpted breasts that projected off her tiny frame like fresh fruit. She reached up and caressed each breast, lifting and inspecting each one in admiration.

Ilsa ran her hands down her back onto her waist. "Oh my goodness, look at your tiny waist! You never used to be like this, Faye, your waist is probably smaller than mine now!" Indeed, as she rotated in the mirror, it was true. No longer pudgy or fat, her waist had shrunk, while her ass had continued to jutt out even more. She was turning into an hourglass. Ilsa slipped her hands around her front and softly caressed her breasts. "Oooh.. these are nice. A little bigger, and you could fit right-in in Noblash. And as pretty as your face is, you could find a man, right quick."

Noblash? Thought Faye. As she enjoyed the soft breast massage by Ilsa. Impossible! But was it? She looked up at the mirror. Yes.. if she got just a fair bit bigger up top, she could pull it off. Could she really go to Noblash?

"I want boobs like this, Faye. Yours are so soft and lovely." Faye turned around and slipped her tiny hands up onto Ilsa's smaller pert breasts.

"Yours are coming along Ilsa. Just give it time." Together they groped each others boobs and then started kissing. It was much softer and erotic than her moment with Gwen. They moved slowly. Ilsa had to bend over to reach the tiny woman, but they continued for quite a while.

"Oh FUCK!" cried Gwen in the background as she experienced yet another orgasm. Cham looked serious and focused, but he didn't slow down. He took his "Kingly mandate" job very seriously.

"Come on! Cum! Cum for Gwenny! Uh! Oh Mother you are huge! You can do it!"

"Maybe we should leave them alone?" said Faye finally as she took Ilsa by the hand and led her out of the room. "He's going to be mighty hungry when this is over, let's make dinner."

"Aww. I wanted to spend more time kissing," lamented Ilsa. "Do you think they'll be much longer?"

"Yeah.. I think this might take a while for him to get this one out, he's been a busy boy today.

--

Continued on Part 3

BB47
BB47
199 Followers
12