The Cursed House of Crow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,948 Followers

Madeline had said that she wouldn't use any of her magic against the young man to get him on her side, but that wasn't entirely true. Sure, she wouldn't just put him under a spell like she did the others. But, that didn't mean she couldn't grease the wheels a bit. Madeline knew her breast milk could be quite addictive. She knew that one taste could drive a man wild with lust and dark thoughts. So although at first it was simply Madeline forcing her milk upon him, she could now feel his mouth lightly sucking at her nipple.

Alex couldn't explain it. He shouldn't be in any way enjoying this. He was being forced into this! He shouldn't take any pleasure in this, this was just so, so wrong. But God her milk tasted good. As soon as it hit his tongue, he felt like a man dying of thirst being given a drop of water. He had to have more. So, despite this predicament, he found himself not fighting back as strongly. He found his hands resting on her full hips. He was letting her fill his mouth with the sweet substance. And once the pressure of the milk within her full breast was lessened, and the flow of milk slowed a bit, Alex couldn't stop himself from sucking ever so lightly as to help pull more milk into his mouth. He pressed himself into her just a bit and made sure his mouth completely surrounded her nipple, making sure none of the precious fluid escaped his mouth. And he let his tongue circle around her nipple, soaking it with his spit, cause that probably made the milk come out easier, right? And he found himself biting lightly at the rubber nipple, making her moan in satisfaction, cause making her moan probably made her milk really flow.

"Ohhhh, that's it!" Madeline moaned out. She turned to look at Sally. "Your boyfriend is really enjoying this."

"Bullshit!" Sally replied, "You're making him do this!"

Madeline smiled and removed her hand from the back of his head, essentially freeing him from his soft prison. Sally waited to see her boyfriend pull away from the crazy witch, but she was shocked when he did not pull away. He didn't move. His mouth stayed firmly attached to the nipple. Sally looked closely, and only then did she notice his cheeks hollowed as he fervently sucked at Madeline Crow's nipple.

And he was sucking away. Alex's mind was being clouded, and all he could think about was the soft breast in front of him. All he could think about doing was sucking on Madeline's breast and swallowing all of her milk. So now, he was aggressively sucking on Madeline's giant breast, hard, trying to inhale the milk she was producing. It was just so good! He couldn't stop himself. He would happily drown in the sweet fluid.

He felt the flow of her milk slowing down. Sally watched as Alex let his hands run up Madeline's sides and before she bat an eye, he slid his hands up and cupped both of her massive breasts.

"Alex?" Sally called out, but he couldn't hear her. He was too busy squeezing the witch's breasts hard, enveloping his hands in softness while trying to draw the rest of the milk out. Madeline's other bared breast was bursting with milk as Alex squeezed it, coating his palm.

"Switch breasts, baby. It needs your mouth." Madeline whispered to the young man.

"So good!" Alex grunted as he popped his mouth off her wet nipple, his mouth and her swollen nipple connected by strands of saliva and milk. Quick as a flash, he dove for her other breast, so swollen with her milk, so aching for his mouth.

Alex was now brazenly squeezing at the older woman's rack, lost to the world. Sally could only watch in silence. She was in shock. Her boyfriend wouldn't do this to her. Madeline, this bitch, was doing something to him.

"You bitch!" Sally screamed out, sensing that Madeline might have succeeded in tricking her boyfriend into letting this go way farther than it should. "You fucking bitch!"

Madeline turned and stepped back towards her bed. Alex followed, unable to stop feeding on her prodigious rack. Over Alex's shoulder, Madeline looked at Sally smugly, sensing victory was soon at hand. She guided the young man till his back was facing the bed. Cradling his head, she forced him back onto the bed, keeping her nipple in his sucking mouth. She forced him back till his head hit the bed. Under his head, was the soft cushioning of the bed. And smothering his face, the softness of Madeline's massive breast. His mouth kept sucking at her breast, swallowing her milk, letting her do whatever she wanted. And she was about to take advantage of that.

Sally watched as the crazed woman leaned over her boyfriend's face, her massive udders hanging over his face, one of her nipples jammed in his mouth. Madeline swiveled so she could look at Sally and continue her seduction.

"Stop! Alex! Snap out of it! She's using her magic on you!" Sally called out.

"Afraid not." Madeline replied. "I think he just really likes me."

"Bullshit!" Sally called out. "You're a witch! An old lady! Why would he like you?"

"You think he isn't in love with me?" Madeline asked. Smiling smugly, she ran her hand down Alex's fit belly. Meeting Sally's gaze, Madeline slid her hand under Alex's jeans, snaking her hand around his dick. "Oh... what's this?" she asked.

With a flick of her fingers, Alex's pants flew down to his ankles as if being forcefully pulled down, exposing his lower half. Sally was now confronted with the sight of this crazy, old witch with her fingers snaked around her boyfriend's cock. Sally's secret prize on her perfect boyfriend. Sally's favorite toy. Alex's throbbing, pulsing, dripping nine-inch shaft, now in the hands of this ungodly witch.

"You think you understand him, but apparently, you do not." Madeline stated. "It looks like I know your boyfriend more than you do. I know what he truly wants. Truly needs."

Madeline bent over, bringing her mouth to his ear. "Let me give you something even better to taste." She whispered. With that, she pulled her nipple from his mouth with a pop, getting up on her knees. Alex was dazed under her, allowing Madeline to straddle his face without a bit of fight. Smiling at Sally from across the room, she bent over and pointed Alex's huge dick at her face. Opening her mouth, she lowered her head.

"NO!" Sally called out, but there was no stopping this.

Madeline opened her lips wide and allowed Alex's throbbing dick into her open mouth. Looking up at Sally, she closed her lips around Alex's thick shaft, her plump lips wrapped around the young's man massive meat.

Her mouth was like velvet, enveloping the young man's beefy dick in softness. She dove in, practically swallowing his large meat. Her plump lips were stretched around the pulsing shaft, and as she choked on his dick, her lips reached the root of his cock, feeling the pulses of pleasure running through him.

Alex grunted in pleasure. He was still in a haze from her magic milk, so he wasn't thinking clearly. All he knew was that there was a hot, wet, tight mouth smothering his cock in pleasure, deep-throating him, and at that moment, nothing could stop him from enjoying the pleasure. Even though the woman bringing him that pleasure was an over 300-year old witch, in a body that stopped aging in her forties, a witch who had attacked him, his girlfriend, and his friends. A witch who had enslaved his friends, captured and used them for her twisted plans. A woman who trapped his girlfriend to a chair and forced her to watch as she took advantage of her boyfriend. A woman who proudly advertised her status as an evil witch and intended to get revenge on society for her years of capture. None of that mattered. What did matter was the following: her breasts were huge, and the milk she produced was quite nearly the tastiest liquid he had ever drank. And her mouth just inhaled his dick in just the right way, swallowing it to the root, her tongue laving his shaft in firm licks, her saliva soaking his cock, her throat trying to coax the cum from his balls.

It didn't matter to Alex at that moment that this woman had attacked his friends. She could suck dick like she was built for it, sucking far more deeply and sensuously than Sally ever did. Sally was always energetic but tentative when sucking his dick. She wanted to bring him pleasure, but she was not able to handle his larger than average size. But Madeline clearly was, and despite his altered state, he noted this. Despite his image as a perfect boyfriend, there was some still some things he craved that Sally wasn't giving him. Like, a full-on, knob to root blowjob, like what Madeline could give him.

His back arched off the bed as Madeline sucked on his shaft hard, making him wince in pleasure. He grunted out loud, loud enough for Sally to hear his pleasure. And as he did, a drop of nectar from Madeline's dripping, mature cunt hit his tongue. And although he found her breast-milk nearly addictingly good, he wasn't ready for her cunt juices. Her juices hit his tongue and it was like a shock to his system. The juice was like a catalyst, inciting a jolt of energy to hit Alex, jerking his body shockingly. But Madeline was unaffected, attacking his dick from the tip to the balls like a wild woman, sucking on his dick ferociously, her black hair falling on his things as she made his cock throb. As Alex began to jerk around, Madeline simply lowered her lower half, forcing her cunt to consume his vision, his mind, and his soul.

Alex's eyes flew open as the scent of her cunt hit his nose. He had a taste, and almost as if his body demanded more, he couldn't stop himself from diving upward, mouth open, surrounding her cunt with his mouth.

Sally watched as her loving boyfriend and this crazy witch fell into a deep, wet 69 with each other. She watched as Madeline choked on her boyfriend's dick. She watched the line of spit get past her lips and soak Alex's heavy balls. She watched Madeline cup his balls and play with them lightly like a good slut would. And even though her view of Alex was obstructed, she noticed sadly that her boyfriend was diving into Madeline's cunt.

Alex was baffled. Madeline's cunt tasted incredible! Her juices tasted amazing! His tongue was already tired as he ferociously attacked her mature pussy with his eager tongue. His tongue dove into her cunt, lapping her pussy walls, desperate to gather as much of her magical juices as he could. They tasted so good, and fogged his mind in the same wonderful way her milk did. He lightly nibbled at her clit, for no other purpose than to pleasure the deranged slut on top of him. Alex scrubbed his face against her cunt, wanting her juices to coat him, wanting that smell to cover his face.

Sally watched Madeline as she sucked off Alex, and she had to admit that Madeline knew what she was doing. Her lips formed a tight seal around his shaft, allowing her to really hollow her cheeks, as if trying to suck the cum out from deep in his large, reluctant balls. Cause no matter what Madeline was doing to him, Sally knew Alex didn't really want this. He didn't want to enjoy this. He didn't want to give that crazy slut his cum. Sally clung to that belief.

Alex had to cum. He was right on the edge of cumming down this witch's throat, but she knew just the right way to keep him on edge. He tried to dive into her cunt harder with his tongue, hoping he could convince her to take him over the edge. But nothing could bend her will. She didn't want him to cum. At least not yet.

Finally, she popped her mouth from his thick shaft, her spit literally covering it, bands of saliva and pre-cum connecting her mouth to it, as if trying to pull them back together. She ground her cunt against his mouth roughly before pulling herself away. She rotated on the bed, straddling his crotch, ready to make their inevitable love official. She knew the effect her breast-milk and cunt-juice could have on a man, and she also knew those effects were unfortunately momentary. She knew she had to move this along. She knew she needed his fat cock in her tight cunt when the fog in his mind lifted, and when it lifted, and with a clear mind he experienced what her pussy could do, he would be hers for good.

"Are you ready for this, dear?" Madeline asked Sally as the girl watched the older woman straddle her boyfriend and readied herself to fuck him. She grabbed his cock and held it against her pussy, drawing out the moment. "Are you ready to watch your boyfriend fuck me! Are you ready to watch your boyfriend fuck the shit out of my tight cunt and fill me up with his cum! Are you ready to watch your boyfriend's final betrayal?"

Madeline's eyes around the city had seen a lot, and so she was able to adapt her dirty talk to keep up with the times, and now, she could keep up with the best of sluts everywhere.

"Alex! Wake up! Do something!" Sally begged. But the witch had done something to him. He looked dazed, almost drugged, his lips swollen and soaked with the witch's evil juices. She knew he wasn't in the right mind to stop this. And she was right, because Madeline quickly force herself down, slowly forcing Alex's huge dick into her tight, mature cunt.

Sally was forced to watch as the wide, round tip of her boyfriend's dick entered the confines of this evil woman's tight pussy, splaying her puffy lips apart until his thick cock sunk into her welcoming hole.

"Aaaaahh!" Alex grunted out.

"AWWW FUCK! FINALLY!" Madeline moaned as she sunk onto Alex's huge dick, ready to have the long elusive orgasm she had needed since her imprisonment. Over 300 years of sexual desire, built up, bottled up till this slut was ready to burst with lust. And all that energy was about to be focused on the young man beneath her.

He didn't stand a chance.

Alex's balls pressed against Madeline's ass as she buried the entire shaft inside her. She gasped softly as she felt his sack against her ass, knowing she took the entirety of the young man's huge dick in her tight cunt.

For a few moments, she just sat in place, adjusting to the young man's size. She had never been with a man that large. They didn't make them this big back in her day. She swiveled her hips, gently moving around the pole inside her, soaking it with her dripping juices, letting it marinate.

Her pussy had some magical qualities as well. Her cunt and her juices could drive a man wild, and any cock inside her seemed to suddenly get filled to bursting with cum, more cum than the man knew what to do with it. Cum that needed to go somewhere, specifically, the warmest, tightest hole he could find. Whether this effect was due to her magical abilities or her tighter than tight cunt didn't matter. All that mattered was that once inside her, there was no escape, and there would be none for Alex. Now that he was inside her, he would have to cum. And that, in the end, was the whole point.

So, even though the effects of her addicting milk and cunt-juices were wearing off, the effects of her tight cunt were just taking shape. While the young man's head would soon be clear of her magical juices, his balls would soon be full of cum. So any decisions he made from that point on would be made with his dick, not his head.

Just what Madeline wanted.

With a few flicks of her fingers, Alex's pants flew off his ankles and his shirt flew upward and off, leaving the young man nude below her. She reached down and scratched his pecs lovingly... almost intimately. She still only slightly rotated her hips, waiting for the young man to come to. Sally watched this woman's perfect, pale, mature ass swiveling and flexing. Sally watched the witch's cunt spread around her boyfriend's thick cock. She watched as the witch looked back at her smugly, as if knowing victory was at hand.

Madeline looked down at Alex. She could practically see the fog lift from his eyes, until he realized where he was. He realized he was on a bed, in the basement of a haunted house, in the lair of a deranged witch, surrounded by his enslaved friends, and his captured girlfriend, and a naked, voluptuous, sexy, evil witch on top of him, as naked as he was. Her huge tits hanging down. And he was balls deep inside her.

What was he doing? What possessed him to do what he had done? Why had he sucked those massive, fleshy tits? Why had he swallowed her tantalizing milk? Why had he allowed her to suck him off? Why had he so eagerly swallowed her delicious pussy juices?

Alex looked over at Sally, and saw the hurt on her face, and his heart dropped. What had he done? He had betrayed his girlfriend! He didn't mean to! He didn't want to, but she did something to him! That had to be it. He had been entranced by her somehow. He had to get away! He had to let Sally know what had happened.

"No!" Alex called out. He raised his hands to fight off the older woman. But she was quick. She grabbed his wrists to deflect his attempts at freedom. Sally's heart rose at this, seeing her boyfriend had not been completely enchanted. Alex was strong. He tried to push Madeline off of him, but she was able to maintain her grip and keep his hands off of her.

"Sally!" he called out, still wrestling with the witch. "She did something to me!"

"I know, baby, I know!" Sally said, relieved. Her boyfriend's love was too strong for Madeline. The only chance she had was to use magic on him, and even then, the effects seemed to be temporary. Their love was winning out.

But then Madeline slapped Alex's hands onto her boobs.

All that fight, all that desire to escape seemed to just... fade away. For the first time, Alex had Madeline's huge boobs in his hands with a clear head. Now, there was nothing to stop him from admiring them. Admiring their softness. Their massive size. Their round shape. Their incredible firmness. Her deep, deep cleavage. The way her hard nipples dug into his palms. The way milk would leak out under even the slightest pressure. So basically, all things considered, they had everything a man could ask for.

Madeline took advantage of this sudden change. She squeezed his palms, forcing him to squeeze her tits and really embracing their size and softness. He had quickly gone from fighting her to feeling her up.

"It's okay." Madeline said softly, "Just feel my great, big breasts. You don't need to fight this. You need to embrace this."

For a few seconds, Alex was again entranced by her. He hated and despised this evil woman, but her breasts were just huge. He had never seen breasts so big, let alone felt any. He had never felt anything so soft, so firm, so fleshy and big. They were so big it felt like they could swallow him up in softness. The warm breast milk dripped down his palms, making her flesh wet and smooth. He hated this woman, but God what he wouldn't give to lick that milk off her tits. That delicious milk...

He shook his head and tried to pull away from her. And although his grip on her tits was temporarily gone, she gave him a squeeze with her cunt to remind him that she still had a very tight grip on him.

So lost was Alex in Madeline's prodigious rack he had forgotten he was balls deep in this bitch. Her tight, squeezing mature cunt was gripping his young, thick, pulsing cock. And although Alex was disgusted by this woman's evil, manipulative ways, her cunt was driving him fucking wild. The way it squeezed him tighter than any pussy he had ever felt, even Sally's. Alex couldn't believe this old, colonial, deranged witch had such a tight, wet, vice-like hole. His cock was tingling, the cum set to burst forth, ready to explode from his ready ball sack.

How could he both detest this woman and enjoy her cunt? How could he be attracted to her and also disgusted by her evilness? How could he love his girlfriend and also be under this woman with his cock buried inside her extra-tight cunt? How could he both hate this woman and be so close to cumming inside of her? This woman had his mind split in two.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,948 Followers