The Cursed House of Crow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen dear..." Madeline began, leaning forward, forcing her breasts into his still outstretched palms, filling his manly hands up again. "I could make you cum at any point, and my plan would probably work. But I haven't waited 300 years for probably. For this to work, I need not only your cum... I need your heart. I need your loyalty. And I will get it, whether you want it or not. By the end of this night, you will belong to me."

Alex was in conflict. Her cunt had him so on edge that he could barely move without cumming inside her and filling her cunt with what felt like the biggest wad of cum he ever shot. He tried to pull his hands from her rack, but he had little room to maneuver, and his hands had minds of their own. Despite hating this woman, he loved squeezing her huge, soft tits. He couldn't stop himself. He was so on edge by the never-ending squeezing and tightening of her silky cunt that he couldn't control himself. Madeline looked over her shoulder.

"Look at me Sally!" Madeline called out, looking at the scared girl. She was confused about her boyfriend and terrified on many levels by what Madeline was doing. Madeline was destroying her world. "Sally!" Madeline said more firmly, getting the scared girls attention. Sally looked up at the witch.

"I want you to look at me." Madeline purred. "Look at my ass! Look at how firm it is. How round and juicy it is. And look at your boyfriend's cock. Look where your boyfriend's cock goes inside my cunt. Look at how wet it is. Look how swollen it is. Look how it's throbbing with need. Look at how much my pussy is stretching around it. Imagine how good my cunt must feel. Imagine what your boyfriend must be feeling. My tight cunt... my hot body... my huge tits... any normal man would have cum by now. Even Alex. But, I put a bit of a spell on his cock and balls. He can't cum until he has permission... from you."

"What?" Sally asked, beyond confused.

"I've been waiting 300 years for one good orgasm. And I'm going to get it. I'm going to fuck your boyfriend until he can't take it anymore. Until he is begging for it. Until the sweet pain is too much to bear. He will need to cum, but he will not be able to until you tell him it's okay. He can molest my hot body, put his hands all over me, and it won't be enough. He needs you. He needs your permission. He will need you to ease his pain. He will need you to be complicit in your own downfall, complicit in your boyfriend's betrayal. That is the only way he can cum. Got it?" Madeline said.

"What?" Sally repeated.

"Sally, don't do it! I can take it! I love you!" Alex pled while using Madeline's squishy breasts to relieve his stress.

Madeline laughed to herself.

"That's good, because I have a lot of orgasms I need to get out of my system, and your dick is clearly big enough for the job." Madeline said, turning to face him. Alex swallowed deep. He knew he was in for something he was unsure if he was ready for.

He had no idea.

Smiling arrogantly, Madeline dug into his chest with her nails as he dug into hers. She slowly lifted herself, exposing Alex's soaked dick to the air once more. Madeline had been right. It was literally pulsing with need.

"Ugh!" Madeline grunted out, driving her hips into him. She repeated this motion, up and down, up and down, up and down. While it was an effort to drive his thick shaft into her small, tight pussy, as his dick became more soaked with her cunt-juices, the journey became easier. Madeline sped up till her ass was slamming into his thighs loudly.

"Uh, UGH, you like that baby!?" Madeline said, cackling as she rode the young man like she was riding a bull.

"No... NO! I don't!" Alex gasped desperately, gripping her breasts, easing his pain by squeezing their softness. And as he did, milk squirted from her nipples, soaking his hands and chest.

"You want to feed again, my love?" Madeline asked, not losing her focus as she fucked his cock roughly into submission. The pleasure he felt was so great his cock was almost numb. There was too much sensation for any one man to deal with. He could barely move. His eyes were closed to blind himself from the feelings of bliss, and his mouth was gaping open in pained pleasure.

Madeline swept his hands from her tits and leaned forward till her udders hung over the young man. Reaching up with one hand, she squeezed one massive breast, milk firing from her hard nipple, crossing the gap and into his open mouth. Madeline watched the milk pool there for a moment before the milk hit his tongue and he realized what was there. He swallowed quickly as the milk kept coming. Unconsciously, his mouth leapt forward and reattached to her hard nipple.

"There you go, Alex. Feed." Madeline cooed, as the young man fed himself on her mother's milk. "You know how good that milk makes you feel. You know how badly it fills you with desire. You know that milk makes you just want to explode." she whispered.

Sally watched this intimate looking conversation from afar. This was torture. This witch was torturing her boyfriend with pleasure. He could barely move. She was forcing himself on him, and he was in too much pleasure to stop her. Alex was furiously sucking on the older woman's breast, finding a small comfort in the storm. Both of the two lovers were working up a sweat as Madeline never stopped bouncing.

Sally watched her boyfriend's swollen cock go in and out of this deranged woman's cunt. Her boyfriend didn't want this, but his body was being deceived. Used and abused by this evil woman. She couldn't be mad at him. This was Madeline's fault. She was doing this.

"You bitch!" Sally called out, "You evil bitch! I can't believe I ever believed in you!"

She looked around at her friends, hoping for help. But Tony and Timmy were simply looking at Madeline lustfully. On the other side of the room, Dom was spooned up behind Nadine, sucking at her neck as Nadine looked at the scene before her with an evil glint in her eye.

"Oh Madeline! Your body is so hot! I'm gonna cum!" Nadine squealed, cumming on Dom's cock.

There was no help to be found for Sally.

"I'm not so bad, Sally. I just want to bring your boyfriend pleasure. That's not so bad, right?" Madeline asked, smiling evilly.

Madeline bounced on the young man's dick. Sweat was now dripping down their bodies. Madeline had her breast ballooning against his face, smothering him as he sucked away. His hands had fallen to her hips, gripping her lightly as she rode him. She ripped her nipple from his mouth.

"Alex!" Sally called out, "Can you hear me? Are you okay?"

Alex was grimacing in pain. His eyes were still closed, and his mouth was still open.

"Alex! It's okay! Listen, I love you! We can get through this! We can escape!" Sally plead. The thwumping of Madeline and Alex's skin colliding echoed through the room.

"Talk to your girlfriend, dear. Tell her what your feeling." Madeline commanded softly, hands on his chest as she bounced on his dick.

"Sally..." Alex grunted out.

"Alex!" Sally called to him. "This will be okay. We can get through this.

"Sal, you don't understand... I can't." Alex said, his voice pained.

"Alex, I love you! We can do this!" Sally replied.

"OH FUCK, THAT COCK'S GOOD!" Madeline screamed out.

"We?" Alex asked.

"Yes, me and you. Together. We are stronger together." Sally said. "You can resist."

"I LOVE IT! I LOVE THAT FAT COCK!" Madeline screamed.

"Sal, I can't." Alex said. "I need to do it!"

"What?" Sally said.

"Sally, I need to cum!" Alex begged.

"FUCKING SHIT FUCK!" Madeline squealed out, her mastery of modern dirty talk shining through.

He was trying to resist, but the pleasure was overwhelming his mind. He couldn't think. He couldn't focus. The need in his balls was overwhelming rational thought.

"Alex, stay strong!" Sally said. "You can get through this!"

"I can't do it! I'm not strong enough!" Alex replied. Madeline kept bouncing, her huge, pale tits jiggling with each bounce and her juicy ass flexing. Madeline was gripping his cock with her cunt, driving him insane. Sally saw every bit of Madeline's body trying to coax the cum out from her boyfriend's balls.

"Alex, you can't! I can't tell you to... I can't do that!" Sally begged. Suddenly, Madeline lifted herself from the young man, his soaked, swollen cock slapping against his belly once it left her cunt. Madeline spun and gripped his cock, stroking it furiously as she looked at Sally.

"Look at it! Look at how swollen it is!" Madeline seethed out, looking insane with lust. She was right, Sally realized. Alex's dick had never looked that big. It looked like it had grown an inch since she last saw it. It was pulsing with his heartbeat, leaking pre-cum like a faucet. It was the type of cock a girl looks at and can just tell is brimming with cum, right on the edge of a huge explosion. "Do you even understand what he is going through? He needs this, Sally. He needs to cum! Don't you want your boyfriend to feel good? Don't you want him to be happy? To feel no pain at all?"

Sally looked conflicted. She didn't want him to give another woman, this witch, his cum. But she didn't want her boyfriend to be struggling like this. Seeing her indecision, Madeline straddled Sally's boyfriend again, sitting on his cock until he was balls deep in her cunt again. Madeline shook her hair and grabbed Alex's wrists, slapping his hands on her boobs again. Alex immediately started squeezing them again. Madeline dug in and began to bounce again.

"Ughh! UHHHH! FUCK!" Alex called out. He was squeezing Madeline's tits roughly, the milk squirting onto his hands and his chest, so both of them were now soaked in sweat and breast-milk. Alex's eyes opened wide and looked at Sally.

"Sally! Please!" Alex begged, his eyes looking more intense than she had ever seen. Madeline's black hair hung down, dancing over the young man's neck.

"I, I, I, I.... I can't!" Sally stammered.

"C'mon Sally! Please!" Alex called out. Sally shook her head. She couldn't do it.

"Fuck her, Alex! Fuck her hard!" Tony said.

"Fuck that hot bitch! Make her cum!" Timmy added.

Madeline smiled gleefully. This was going perfectly. She was so close to victory. And she knew that Alex's imminent betrayal would give her the biggest orgasm ever.

"SAL! C'MON! I NEED IT!" Alex grunted.

"No, Alex! Stay strong!" Sally begged.

Alex started panicking. He was losing control. His sanity was slipping away. The only thing that was stable to him was Madeline. Her soft breasts, so good to the touch. They were just so massive and round and firm. He didn't care about Sally and his relationship. He didn't care that he was fucking an evil witch! He just had to fucking cum! Was that so much to ask!?

"SALLY!" Alex called out, feeling himself slipping.

"I can't!" Sally sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Alex looked up at Madeline. Despite her age, and how evil and deranged she was, she was still just fucking gorgeous, and she was fucking him ferociously, like an animal. It didn't matter what she done to him and to his girlfriend and their friends. She was built to fuck, and she was bringing similar instincts out of him. He was losing interest in maintaining this loyalty bullshit. He just needed to drain his fucking balls.

He looked up at Madeline as she roughly bounced on him. He saw her massive bouncing tits, so swollen and firm, leaking milk everywhere. He looked across her pale, creamy skin. So sexy. And he looked up at her gorgeous, mature face, her elegance hiding her true evil.

He looked up at her and she looked down at him. A sexy, evil smirk crossed her lips.

Alex snapped.

Quick as a flash, Alex sat up and wrapped his arms around the older woman's waist. His firm, muscular chest pressed against her massive, robust breasts, sweat and milk mixing between the two. She ground her cunt around his dick as he sat up.

Sally watched from her chair, still stuck in place, as her boyfriend's hands slid down to cup Madeline's ass-cheeks, squeezing her juicy ass lustfully as she ground herself against him. And as Sally looked at her boyfriend's face, time seemed to slow down. With an almost wolfish, evil smirk across his mouth, his face approached the witch on top of him. Slowly, their mouths parted. Tongues appeared from both of them as their mouths moved closer. And finally, as Alex and Madeline's lips met, as their tongues entered each others' mouths, Sally screamed out.

"NOOO!"

Sally watched the older woman's soft lips press against her boyfriends. She saw their mouths moving as they maneuvered their tongues, making this kiss deeper. This was wrong, Sally thought. This was too intimate. What was happening?

Alex and Madeline fell to the bed in each others' arms as they rolled around, furiously making out. This older woman wrestled with her hunky boyfriend, sweat mixing. This looked less like forced sex and more like two completely willing participants.

"Alex!" Sally called out, but there was no response. Alex rolled on top of Madeline and propped himself over her. Alex's strong, muscular back and bare ass were visible to Sally, as were his strong arms as he held himself over the old woman. She released her grip on him and spread her legs, so the only thing connecting them were their conjoined genitalia. Alex was completely free to escape. He could leave the bed and rescue Sally. He could save the day like the hero Sally knew he was.

What would he do?

Not even once looking back at his girlfriend, Alex lowered his hips, driving his large dick balls-deep inside the insane witch.

"Alex!" Sally called out, now more worried than anything. What was he doing? Why wasn't he escaping? Why was he continuing this? Why was he still fucking her when he could escape? Alex didn't respond. Sally looked between his legs as he drove his rock-hard, throbbing prick into this sexy old-lady's evil cunt. It had never looked bigger. Sally could practically see the cum sloshing in his sack.

Alex's hips rolled as he drove himself into her, never slowing down, his muscular frame moving smoothly and undulating like a serpent as he fucked her.

"Alex! What's going on!?" Sally screamed.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!" Alex roared, his voice harsh and strained. All eyes in the room were on Alex. The room was frozen except for him and Madeline.

"What!?" Sally asked.

"JUST LET ME FUCKING CUM!" Alex screamed out, not once slowing down in pleasuring the old bitch under him.

"No! Alex... I can't!" Sally begged.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" Alex screamed out. He drove into Madeline harder. Madeline wrapped her arms around Alex's neck let her legs rise into the air, pointed towards the ceiling as the young man pounded her into oblivion. She was so close to cumming, but she was holding back. She knew if she held out just a bit more, then this cum might be something special.

"I fucking love you." Alex said quietly, staring down at the deranged witch he was fucking. She smiled knowingly. If Sally would have just let him cum, it wouldn't have come to this. He wouldn't have had to willingly fuck this evil slut. This could have been done with, but she selfishly made him hold back, just to maintain a loyalty she should know they had. If this evil bitch made him cum, it wasn't his fault. It wasn't a betrayal. It would have been simply a physical reaction. This told Alex she wasn't so sure of his loyalty. That deep down, she was jealous and unsure of him. And that insecurity led him to this, this torture Sally was letting him take. She was selling him out for her own sake.

But not Madeline. She had done nothing but bring him pleasure. Incredible, world-changing pleasure. And her hot fucking body was just so fucking sexy.

Sally was the angel on his shoulder and Madeline was the devil on the other one. And it was becoming clear whose voice mattered to him more at this point.

Alex dove down, his lips meeting Madeline's again. She ran her hands across his muscular back lovingly, tracing his taut muscles with her fingers.

"Alex!" Sally called out, worried. What was he doing? "Alex!" she repeated. Alex picked up the pace, fucking the evil witch harder, his swollen balls slapping against her ass. Alex reached down and cupped one of Madeline's massive breasts, cupping it in his hand, squeezing it, bringing his mouth to it and again attacking it's rubbery cap, forcing more milk into his mouth.

"ALEX! What are you doing?" Sally screamed out. Alex kept driving into the witch, Madeline's legs bouncing in the air as he drove into her. He pulled his mouth from her breast.

"Let me fucking cum!" he growled at his girlfriend.

"Alex?" Sally said, unsure. This wasn't sounding like him.

"LET ME FUCKING CUM IN HER TIGHT FUCKING CUNT! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK?" Alex screamed at his girlfriend.

Sally was in silence, taken aback. He had never yelled at her before today. He had never gotten angry. Seeing this part of him was scary.

"Let him fucking cum! FUCK YES, I LOVE THAT DICK!" Madeline screamed.

Sally started sobbing as her boyfriend and this evil old lady fucked the shit out of each other. Alex drove the thick dick that used to belong to Sally into Madeline, this crazy witch. Their sweaty bodies writhed together, his tight muscles against her creamy flesh.

"Aww, FUCK!" Alex screamed out, Madeline's tight pussy driving him mad.

"SHIT! I LOVE YOU!" Madeline told Sally's boyfriend.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Alex groaned out. "UGHHH YES!"

"Please stop!" Sally begged. But they didn't bother listening to her. She barely mattered to them. They were too engrossed in each other. Alex, her sweet loving boyfriend, was willingly pleasuring this insane woman. Somehow, someway, he had lost himself. This woman had changed him. In the act of sex, she had somehow spread her poisonous ways to her boyfriend. The longer this went on, the more he would be changed. There was only one way to stop this.

"Alex... you can cum!" Sally cried out. Neither of the two lovers responded. Sally rolled her eyes sadly. "Alex! YOU CAN CUM! Cum inside her and end this!" Sally screamed out, giving permission to her boyfriend to betray her.

"CUM, MY LOVE! CUM INSIDE MY CUNT! UGHHHNNN, FUUUCCCKK! CUM INSIDE ME! GET ME PREGNANT!" Madeline screamed.

"HGNNNN! FUCK, MADELINE!" Alex screamed out, turning the corner, his balls boiling. He drove into her harder, the entire bed bouncing as they rutted. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" Alex grunted.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCCCKKKKKK!" Madeline screamed, her voice echoing through the Cursed House of Crow, her scream ringing in Sally's ears.

Alex drove into her, burying himself completely in her unbelievably tight cunt. Sally watched as Alex's balls clenched.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Alex screamed, the pleasure too strong, nearly in tears as he reached his climax.

Sally saw his balls tighten, and could practically see the cum firing from his balls and into Madeline's cunt. She saw Alex ass tightening as he drove himself into her, trying to force the cum inside her as deep as it would go.

"AHHH! THAT'S IT! CUM INSIDE ME! BETRAY YOUR TRUE LOVE! GIVE ME YOUR CHILD! MAKE ME CUM!" Madeline moaned out. Her body quivered as she came, grinding against Sally's boyfriend as they rode out their violent orgasms. This went on for what seemed like forever, their bodies grinding against each other, drawing out their combined pleasure. Making sure his cock was completely buried within the older woman's tight grasping cunt, making sure his seed got as deep within her as possible. Sally watched her boyfriend's dick, watching it swell and clench, watching it pumping his seed into the 300 year old witch. Sally watched in shock as her boyfriend just kept cumming. He couldn't stop himself. His cock was like a firehouse, firing cum everywhere. Luckily, his cock was inside a pussy, so instead of making a huge mess, he simply filled Madeline's sweet cunt with hot cum. Sally was disturbed to see cum leaking from the deranged witch's cunt, showing that her boyfriend had completely filled her up to the brim.