The Cursed Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And... Daniella?"

This time it was Laal'Lilith who spoke, "he was an opportunist. Took my offer when he was dying, but tried to slither himself out of it the moment he wasn't in danger. A slimy bastard who thought women were below him, so it was pretty obvious how I should punish him for breaking my offer. Now," she grabbed Rayne by her shoulders, turning her to face the demoness, "it's your time to decide. These two are the traitors amongst your ranks. One helped to bring your doom, while the other stayed silent about the efforts. Punishing them... that is your second circle, my daughter."

"I see," was all Rayne could say. To give herself time, she observed the crowd, noticing that it had divided itself into two. The first group, the one in the front, had about a hundred heads in it. As she observed the members of that group, she realized that they were the Lion's Paw. Like Laal'Lilith had said, they were willing to follow her to the bitter death. And they did.

Her gaze dropped back into Diana, who was still begging to be let to orgasm. She grabbed the woman by her hair, forcing her to face her captain. "Why should I let you come?"

"Please, I'll do anything. Anything, just please let me come," the woman begged.

"Then that you will do," Rayne said, before forcing her to face her former comrades-in-arms. "This was the man who brought doom to us, and he did it so that he can make you serve him. Now, SHE shall serve all of you, now and forever. Do with her as you please, as she is willing to do anything for an orgasm!"

The former Paws roared with laughter as Rayne threw the traitor amongst them, everybody fighting to be the first one to use their new fucktoy. Rayne, on the other hand, turned to look at her former scout. Nuala was, understandably, nervous, but kept standing tall. Well, as tall as she could, considering the state of her arousal. "I betrayed you, captain. It doesn't matter how much I'm sorry for it, since it won't change the facts." Her eyes darted towards Daniella, and she gulped, but turned to look at Rayne again, her mind set. "I will accept any punishment you wish to give me. It is the least I can do."

Rayne just smiled at her. "Keep talking like that and you will make me fall in love with you all over again. Now do not think that I am letting you of the hook," she said as she saw disbelief in Nuala's eyes, "but I do not think you will consider this a punishment. Kneel."

Nuala did so, and Rayne took a step forward, towering over the elf. "For your crime of betrayal, you shall serve as my slave from this point onward. It is your duty to do as I wish, to please me whenever I need pleasure, and to give service to those whom I deem worthy of your service. Are you willing to accept that, elf?"

Nuala's eyes widened as a smile spread on her face. "Yes! Yes, of course!" She threw herself down, kissing Rayne's feet. "I'll serve you till I die, captain!"

"Mistress, Nuala. From now on, I am your mistress. Now, give me a kiss," Rayne said as she spread her legs, revealing her pussy to her new slave. Nuala raised her gaze, looking dumbly at the wetness over her before realizing her mistress's meaning. With no hesitation she dived into the knight's crotch, kissing and nibbling the cunt.

Rayne kept enjoying the elf's attentions when she heard a soft clap and a chuckle. She turned her head to look at Laal'Lilith, who was happily looking at the transactions. "Did I pass, mother?" Rayne asked, pushing Nuala's face closer.

"You did, Rayne, with flying colors. Now come here," the Duchess said, spreading her legs and rubbing her tummy, "I shall baptise you, make you officially my daughter and a demon of lust."

Rayne was happy to comply, kneeling before her mother. She started to lick the pussy presented to her, drinking the juices that flowed out of it. She heard how Laal'Lilith started gasping, and determined to bring her mother over the edge Rayne plunged two fingers into her, pumping them as she started sucking the demoness's clit. It didn't take long before Laal'Lilith stood up and spread herself over Rayne, letting herself come. Rayne just sat there and let herself be soaked with her mother's juices as black tentacles started to leave Laal'Lilith's womb. The tentacles slowly cocooned Rayne, and once last of them left the womb, Laal'Lilith sat back down and watched as the egg started to form. The former Paws also stopped their games as they turned to look at the cocoon that was transforming their captain into a demon.

After what seemed like hours did the egg finally break apart. From within, a person who seemed to be fully clad into demonic armour rose, stretching their limbs every direction. The armour didn't seem to inhibit the person's movements at all, like it was part of them. Finally did they lift the mask of their helmet, revealing a demonic visage that resembled the former knight. It kneeled to Laal'Lilith, and spoke, "thank you for giving birth to me, mother."

"I would do so again in a heartbeat, my daughter. Now tell me, what's your name?"

"My name is Zell'Rayne, mother. I hope it pleases you."

"Oh, it does, Zell'Rayne. It does." Laal'Lilith rose and gestured Zell'Rayne to rise also, turning her around to face the crowd. "You used to be the Lion of Salcara, and these were your Paw. From today onwards, you are the Dragon of Sodomy, and they will serve you as your Scales."

Zell'Rayne looked at her old comrades-in-arms, taking in their new forms. She then turned and kneeled at Laal'Lilith. "The Dragon and her Scales are ready to serve you, Duchess of Lust."

12