The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You little Jack Rabbit! You love this. Don't try to deign it. Your cock gives you away. It's hard as a rock again."

He reached down and ran his fingernail up and down the steel shaft. The uncut pole was hot to the touch and Achmed could feel the hot blood trying to burst out.

XXXXXX

"Ahhhhhhhhh youth" he sighed. "The ability to cum and cum... How I envy it. I see you are suffering so I will help you ease the pain." Taking the shaft in his fingers he pumped the cock as the blond started again to moan like the bitch he was becoming. With his other hand Achmed stimulated his balls. Dexter was well on his way to shooting his load. At this point Achmed leaned over the moaning and withering body bring his mouth to the soft skin. At first he kissed, then he licked and finally bit into the soft skin of the neck and throat. At the pinnacle of Dexter's passion the Arab squeezzzzzzzzed his balls and Dexter orgasmed like he never had know was possible. Achmed reached down and caught all the heavy white cream in one hand while he milked the very last drops out of the still hard but sensitive dick with the other.

XXXX

Taking the thick, slippery liquid and letting it drip onto the valley between the two bubble globes he then worked it in with his fingertips. First one fingertip prodded his rosebud, then another, moving round and round until he was able to push into the hot wet chamber. "My, but you are tight. You are a virgin?" He asked, and stopped trying to open him up further. "Well, I must not open you up too much, it might take away from my enjoying busting your cherry. I wonder what I did that I should be so rewarded here and now on earth. I guess that they will subtract one virgin from my quota when I reach paradise. It will be worth it. So let's enjoy."

Rubbing the last of the slippery scum on his own cock head he pressed the wet head of his cock against Dexter's hole and pushed hard. After much effort the head entered and Achmed thrust his hip forward ramming his cock in to the hilt. Dexter screamed and thrashed around as the long circumcised cock bottomed out.

"Great I love screamers." He yelled back at him. "You want something to scream about, I'll give you something to yell about!" He leaned over and untied Dexter's wrists. Then grabbing his hair he pulled his head back and up, arching the blond's chest up off the bench so that he could plow that bubble ass even deeper. And he used his strong arms to rock poor Dexter back and forth on his long cock. At the same time, he now had better access to the young man's upper torso. His fingers pinched and pulled at the hard nubs of his tits, his fingernails scratched the chest and left thin furrows that just broke the skin. His hot mouth pressed against the taunt shoulders, licking the skin and tasting its saltiness as he went on a feeding frenzy kissing and biting. With his cock still sawing in and out of the ass he forced Dexter's mouth on to his own and bit his lips and cheeks. There was no let up. No slowing down. If anything Achmed increased his pumping action. Faster and faster he plowed his hard cock into a now totally destroyed and bleeding ass hole. More and more he left his teeth marks on the neck, shoulders, back and face of the now almost unconscious young man.

"Bitch -- you are no longer a man -- You are a fucking bitch and your asshole is your pussy." More powerful thrusts as he worked his hips faster and faster. Pulling on Dexter's jaw he opened it and spit into his mouth. "Pig, infidel, whore, bitch." Each thrust hitting and rubbing over and against the magic button again causing Dexter's cock to harden. Letting the bloodied torso fall back to the bench top he reached under it and again grabbed the foreskin covered cock and started to jerk it off in concert with the ass pounding. Dexter, though drained, came again and what little muscular activity he had left pulsed around Achmed's cock forcing him to explode. He removed his bloodstained cock and finished his massive ejaculation on the rear end and back of the now exhausted and semi-unconscious Dexter. Rubbing his sperm into the back and working it into his skin. He laughed and said, "There, now my sperm is a part of you. You will always remember the man that shredded your virgin ass and turned you into a sperm hungry bitch." He moved away from the workbench and picked up the telephone dialed a number and spoke a few words in Arabic then hung up. A few minutes later there was a knock on the rear door and Achmed opened the door to see a big Black Sudanese standing there with a smile on his face.

"You have something for me?"

"Yeah, you can take him now. He was a good fuck but he is going to cost you plenty."

The big man walked over and looked Dexter over. He was appalled at the shape he was in. But he knew that with some medication and rest he might be able to use him in two weeks of so. "He is in bad shape. A blond, was he a virgin?"

"Yes, but not any more." Achmed bragged. "I busted him good."

"Yes that I can see. You fool! You idiot! Do you know how much I would have paid for him untouched or even in fair shape?" Said the Black brothel owner. "More money than you will ever see in this lifetime or perhaps five lifetimes. Now in this condition, he is worthless. Utterly useless and almost garbage. He is worth almost nothing." This was a lie, the Sudanese knew that with a little care and perhaps some surgery his ass would heal and with a little luck he could still be worth a hundred thousand or more. The bites would heal also and if they didn't, they might even add to his worth. "I should let you keep him but tell me how much you want."

"Ten thousand cash."

Laughing and sneering he turned to leave, "You keep him. His medical bills and food will coast me almost that much and that is before I can even earn a cent from him. I would have gladly paid twenty to fifty thousand or more for him before you got your dirty hands on him. You should be paying me to dispose of him, however I will give you five hundred."

"That's high way robbery. Make it a thousand and the right to use him once a month."

"Six hundred and you are never to come into my establishment. I don't want you near any of my employees. If I find that you have -- I will kill you myself."

Hearing the knocking on the front door and realizing that it was passed time to reopen the store for business Achmed relented and said, "Done, but get him out of here now! I have to clean the place and open for business soon."

Dexter started to moan. "He is coming to. I can't have him screaming out until I get him out of here and get him home. How are we going to transport him? Can we gag him? I have my van outside in the back alley." Said the Sudanese.

"Better than that, we can drug him and roll him in a big rug. I will help you load him into the van. If anyone should see us they will think that you have just purchased a new rug. When you get him home you can have one of your men help you carry the rug into your establishment. Everyone will think you have just purchased a new rug."

"That is great. Not too much drugs, I don't want him to overdose."

"I am an old hand at this. Not to worry." Achmed went over to the medicine cabinet and pulled out a black box. He opened it and removed a vile of tranquilizer drugs and a hypodermic needle. Filling the syringe he said, "this should keep him out for a few hours. He will be O.K. That will give you time to get him settled in his new home." He then administered the drug and the two men picked out a cheep rug and rolled Dexter up in it and then they carried him out and put him in the rear of the van.

Achmed laughed and said, "Just like Cleopatra. You now have a new queen."

12