The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing no way out of his dilemma, Dexter returned to work and began earning money hand over fist. The wealthy men of the town all asked for him when they showed up at Sultan's. They were the only ones that could afford his services. Although his nightly fees did go down a bit, he still commanded and got rather substantial fees. They had leveled off at about $2500 to $3000 for a night. Men still wanted him as it was said that he only improved as time went by.

In order to keep the town's cock hungry men interested, now and then Sultan would take Dexter with him when he went shopping. He had a metal neck collar placed around his neck and when weather permitted he would strip Dexter to the waist and lead him around the bazaar on a dog chain. Dexter knew it was all for show as there was no way he could escape. He knew that if he did try to run, he would soon be rundown and raped, if not by the towns sex hungry men then by the cops. Sultan told him it was good for business. It was like advertising. Men would come up and run their hands over his chest and some even went so far as to feel his ass. There was little Dexter could do as Sultan, who would always carry a small 'cat of nine tails' would wave it at the drooling men and tell them, "You can only look. If you want more - it is going to cost you." And as usual they would either smile and lower their hands or show up at Sultan's with money in their hands as well a nice tip for Dexter.

Some of them even sent additional personal gifts. A few of the more prosperous clients sent expensive clothes for him to wear during their next visits. One even presented him with a very expensive silk harem outfit, embroidered with gold and silver threads. The silk was so sheer that it appeared to be transparent. He insisted Dexter wear this flowing outfit while dancing before him. To provide musical accompaniment the client had hired live musicians to play that sensuous and enticing Arabic belly dance music. While Dexter danced, the client helped the near nude dancer remove one piece of clothing at a time, slowly and seductively, while his eyes, his fingers, his tongue and his mouth devoured every newly exposed inch of naked skin. Rich men fell over themselves making appoints for Dexter's evenings. Sultan had been wrong. He had hoped to have one rich man as Dexter's 'sponsor', but instead he now had all of the rich men of the county wanting him as a lover. Dexter was worth a fortune to him and the two of them were raking in the money to such an extent that "Sultan's House of Delights" became not only the best brothel, but, it's owner became the richest and most powerful man in town.

Then one day while Dexter and Sultan were in the Bazaar, who but Achmed, the storekeeper, happened to spot them...

To be continued...

12