The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, but Sultan doesn't provide winter pajamas. for us. He expects the customers to keep us warm."

"I can see how that might work, but for now and until I can buy you a warmer set of night clothes you better start a fire in the fireplace while I serve dinner. It's all set up and there are some long matches on the mantel place." The judge watched as Dexter went over to the fireplace and lit the crumpled newspaper under the kindling and wood. It caught fire and soon the room was filled with warmth, the crackling sound and perfumed odor of burning wood. Rising to his feet, he stood and took in the warmth. The firelight illuminating his nude body beneath the toga. "I always loved fireplaces. They bring more than heat into a room."

"Yes they sure do", salivated the judge as he smiled at the nude form. Come sit down, let's have some wine first then we can eat our catch. There is nothing like the taste of fresh caught fish."

They sat and drank and ate. And it was delicious. "Yethro, this is great. You are a fine cook. Now you go sit by the fireplace and I'll clean away the dishes."

"Thank you, but I think I will shower first then I'll open another bottle of wine for us and when you finish the dishes you can join me by the fire."

The judge took a quick shower, put on a robe and sat by the fire watching Dexter clean away the dishes. As Dex finished drying the plates he reached up and put them on the dish rack above the sink. Doing so raised the hemline of his toga and exposed his white ass globes to Yethro.

Yethro smiled and raised his glass to toast the site. "Now I know why I had that shelf put so high. Finnish up and join me or I will throw you over the sink and rape that sweet ass of yours."

Finishing the last dish, he took his glass of wine and joined the judge by the fire sitting at his feet.

"Come up here and sit on my lap."

When he did, they sat and watched the fire and finished the wine. Dexter took both glasses and put them on the table and then leaned back into the judge's arms his head on his shoulder. The olive colored fingers pulled the tie open and began to explore the white skin and ran up the torso to Dexter's neck, throat and then his chin. Lifting the chin up to his lips he brushed them with his lips and then he extended his tongue and ran it over his lips. Dexter opened his lips and let the judge's tongue enter him. He sucked on it and let it roam about the moist hot cavern.

"MMMMMmm. You taste good. No dead fish here," said the Judge.

Dexter slid down the judge's body to kneel between his legs and he opened his robe and ran his fingers over the hot, hard man meat. "It's hard again! We are going to have to do something about that. We can't have you hard all the time."

"No! Why not? I thought that was supposed to be your job," the judge joked. "You do it so well and so far I did not have to take any Viagra."

As Dexter laid his cheek against the judge's leg he felt the man place his hands on his head and push his face away. "No, lov. Let's just cuddle by the fire and just hold each other. It's been a long time since I have been able to relax and feel satisfied that I just want to enjoy the moment.

They sat for a long time watching the fire and cuddling. As the last embers died down the judge whispered, "it's time for me to get you into bed."

To be continued...

12