The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Yes! No don't stop!" Then her body became stiff as board as she let out a scream, and her legs gave out as she collapsed and fell onto the bed.

With her arms spread out on the bed and her feet resting on the floor, it looked as if she had passed away. Only her heavy breathing and the rise and fall of her magnificent breasts convinced Jessie that she was still alive. Taking advantage of the inactivity Jessie gently lifted her body onto the bed and then quickly stripped out of his clothes. He stood looking down at her, his penis hard, rock hard, foreskin already drawn back not knowing if he should pounce on her or not. The decision was made for him when her eyes flittered open and she reached out and pulled him down beside her. Their lips met and they kissed. Over and over she kissed him.

"That was wonderful. I don't know when I have come that hard," She said between kisses. "I can't get enough of you. You taste so sweet I want to eat you up." She whispered as she started to nip and suck at his shoulders and neck leaving a trail of hickeys.

"Hey, no fair! I'm supposed to be the animal here. Besides, you're too beautiful to be a vampire," he said as he pinned her to the bed and moved on top of her.

"Oh she said," as she felt his hardness rubbing on her legs. "Did I cause that? It's so hard and warm and it's big, really it's humongous. I don't know if I can take all of you, but I still want you. Jessie, I know girls are not supposed to use dirty language, but I can't help it. Fuck me Jessie! Fuck me hard! I want you inside of me. I want you now! I must have that young cock of yours in me. Now! Now! Damn it, I know it's a bit late to ask this, but I hope you have protection."

Reaching off the bed he picked up his pants and pulled out the tin. Taking out one of the condoms and showing it to her, he said, "I didn't bring my firearm with me. I hope this is what you meant because I brought a dozen with me, just in case. You want to do the honors or should I?" He smiled.

She grabbed the gold colored foil package, ripped it open and unrolled the lubricated rubber onto and down Jessie's shaft. Then she grabbed a pillow, shoved it under her ass and spread her legs as wide as she could. Jessie mounted her like a wild animal in heat and placed his penis at her opening and pushed in. Yes, he thought, just as I remember. In it slid, so nice, warm and nested almost down to his balls. As he was about to withdraw it she moaned and said, "Wait! That feels so good. Don't move yet! Let it stay there for a while and let me give you a message with my pussy.

Jessie began to feel these fantastic and wonderful sensations as his cock was squeezed and manipulated with feelings that he had never known before. Her contractions around his cock made him even harder. It was driving him crazy. It felt as if her cunt was going to suck his cock, but also his balls as well as the rest of him into her love channel.

"Oh Jess! It feels so right, so good. Don't move, please hold it there as long as you can. Let me see if I can get you off this way."

"But, my love, it is made to be moved in and out."

Just hold off as long as you can, lover."

They lay that way for several minutes, but then despite the desire to stay that way nature took its course. Jessie had to start to thrust. Slowly at first, he thrust in and out and with each inward push he appeared to go deeper and deeper. He began to get even more excited as Phyllis raised her legs and hooked her ankles around his back and pulled him even further into her. Faster and faster and deeper and deeper he plowed into her until she started whimpering and screaming.. She was having another orgasm. This was the real thing. No faking it. He felt her coming around his condom covered cock. It was as if the walls of her pussy were crushing his cock, but still, he could not stop. More than a year's accumulation of sexual abstinence was about to burst forth. He could feel the dam about to burst, but he kept on thrusting until he felt her come twice more. And still, he plowed her faster and faster nailing her to the bed. Then, no longer able to control himself he came, exploding into the condom. He covered her lips with his and kissed her deeply as he tried to push his spent tool deeper into her and then he just collapsed.

They had two more sessions like that - each as intense as the others. Then they both fell asleep.

The next morning he woke up in bed alone. Disappointed he looked around and saw that his clothes had been hung neatly on hangers and placed in the open closet. She had gotten up early and prepared breakfast for them and now was standing in the doorway with a tray. "I hope you like scrambled eggs. I forgot to ask you last night."

"I love them." He said as she set the tray down and they had breakfast in bed. "That was great last night. Can we do it again now?"

"You are a young lion. I would love to but, unlike you, I have to get into work." She moaned. She and Jessie got dressed and he drove her to work. He told her that he would like to see her again that evening and this time they would go out to eat and maybe take in a movie. She agreed and asked him to pick her up at 7:30. He gave her his cell phone number, they kissed and they parted.

Jessie went back to his motel room and after a long hot shower he collapsed on his bed. Thoughts of Phyllis filled his head. She was something else. If he did not have to go back undercover, he just might like to spend a lot of undercover time with her. He was sure he was not in love with her, but he did miss a woman's soft body under him. Then Yethro came into his thoughts............

To be continued...

12