The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse reached over and placed his mouth on the Judge's lips. As they kissed, their tongues meeting and enjoying the taste of each other, Jesse realized that he would have to be very careful - he was falling in love with him in spit of himself and this in spite of the danger that this man represented.

"And you said you would find me a woman and I would be able to carry our heritage on thru her - that can never be," Jesse whispered into Yethro's ear. "I will never be able to have a cummmmm like this with her."

"Well, at least you will try! If for some reason you are unable to cum for her then you will have to inseminate her artificially. I will have grandchildren - one way or the other and you will provide them for me. Is that understood?"

"I don't understand why you are so insistent on my having children." Jesse asked.

"It will sound crazy, but if you do not laugh, I will tell you. But you must promise not to laugh or make fun of my reason!"

"O.K. I will try not too."

"As an Arab I always wanted children, but that bitch would not have any. Now that I'm older and have you - I cannot even think of sleeping with a woman anymore. So in this fantasy mind of mine I feel that by my seeding you - you will seed the girl I pick for you and I will not only be the "Jida" (Grandfather) but also the father. Now! No laughing!"

Jesse, trying to keep from smiling, said, "A fantasy it may be, but I don't think it is crazy. Come give me a big kiss. It's weird but I love it...."

Afterward they got themselves up and dragged their exhausted bodies to their bedroom. In bed together, neither of them spoke, but remained silent, just enjoying the closeness and touch of the other's body as they drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

12