The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had not even thought of that", Rashid laughed. "To the best of my knowledge she is untouched and I will see to it that no one comes near her, if you want her. She is yours so long as you and I can still remain lovers. She must not come between our plans for the future. In fact I know she can only help in that regard."

"Yes I think she can help. And even Yethro might like it, if it were made to look like it was his idea in the first place."

"I know I can convince my mother to agree to give her to you as your wife, even though she will be very reluctant to do so. After all, she is her companion as well as a constant reminder of her daughter. I know she is going to object to your being a Christian. But being the Governor's son, with the Imam marring you and your children raised Muslim; she will have to accept you. Now, just between us, how much money are we talking about here?"

"Well, if both Yethro and I decide she is worth the price- I would think thousands of dollars or more. After all he did pay $250,000 for me, or so I have been told. But then I was for his use. Do not forget he is a Bedouin and they do love to bargain. I should not have to instruct you how to dicker with him. You ask for half a million and feel him out. I think he might even go as high as 100 to 200 thousand, if I were to insist that she was what I wanted. It will be fun to see how this works out, lover. Play your cards right and you might become a very rich and powerful young man, my love. If I do fulfill you hopes for the future - you will be the man behind throne. But for now I think we should first go for that swim!"

To be continued...

12