The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to take a trip to North America where we will meet this Jesse. You as well as a few more men will be going as my bodyguard. I may even let you meet Yethro! How would you like that?"

"I have already had that 'pleasure, your Eminence, but, I would love sometime alone with him! If only to 'thank him' for all that he has done for me."

"I don't know. That sounds like you want to kill him. I know how you feel, but for now we need him and you will not harm him."

"Your orders would be obeyed," he said bowing his head. "But it would be hard to comply."

"You will comply and do so, willingly," he said reaching out and tenderly holding his crotch and giving it a bit of a gentle squeeze, "or I will see to it that you become a eunuch," the caliph released his grip and said shaking his finger under his nose. "Do not force me to do that as you know how I will I miss seeing and playing with those big balls of yours. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master!"

"I will determine when and if you will kill him. Again ¬--IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!" shouted the Caliph..

To be continued...

12