The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good idea. He will most likely meet us at the gate. It will be nice to see him again." Jesse said and took the little package that Rashid had given him and went into his office to open it in private. He sat at his desk and typed a short note to Mike and then opened the package. He smiled as he unwrapped the package and found a pair of mesh see-through jockey under-shorts with a short note saying 'for next time'. He shredded the note and placed the package in his wall safe. He did a quick check of his mail and was about to join Yethro when he heard a knock on their adjourning door. Turning from the safe, he said, "Enter" and Ronnie and Yethro entered.

"She wanted to see your office. Is it okay?"

Jesse showed her around and then the three of them were off in Jess' car.

As they rode up to the gate the Chief of Police met them. Jesse stopped the car and asked Mike if he would care to join them for dinner. He refused saying he had other business in town. However, he was going to send a deputy just to keep an eye on the place and see that they were not disturbed.

"Thanks, Mike." Jesse said and grabbed his hand to shake it. "It is good to see you again," he added and placed a twenty dollar bill in his hand. "That's for the Policeman's Benefit Fund. By the way this is my fiancée Ronnie. We will let you know when the wedding will be and I hope you can make it."

"Well, congratulations to both of you. Just give me a few days notice and I will be glad to come," he said as he pocketed the money and said, "You can be sure I will deposit your contribution and I'll send you a receipt." He then got into his car and drove off down the road until he was out of view. He stopped the car and reached into his breast pocket removed the money and opened a small folded paper hidden in the fold and read a note printed in small type.

"Notify Green.. I had a meeting with the Caliph in Canada. It looks like I am in... He offered me the job of second in command. Contact our friend and fill him in. I will make a full report when I can. It seems as if the Caliph can slip in and out of Canada with ease. I wonder if he can also make it into the U.S."

The Chief pulled out his phone and dialed Phillip's telephone number. When he came on, he told him of Jesse's note.

"Thank God," Phillip said. "It looks like we are moving at last. This is the second time that one of those bastards has slipped into the western hemisphere and we did not have advanced notice. Do you think Jesse can lure him into another meeting where we can capture him alive? It would be a great victory for the home team."

"You will have to ask him that. I think it is a bad idea. It sounds a bit risky to try at this point. I think that he might be of more use to us alive and with Jesse to keep track of him and his movements. If we could only get him to take that job we would have all the information we need without the hassle of having to 'question him'. Why not run it through to the "Boss" and see what he has to say? I'm sure the idea coming from the President would have more impact and I just think he might want the capture of the Caliph as a good-bye trophy to crown his farewell from office this January. Besides, I don't relish the thought of asking Jesse to give up his citizenship to say nothing of his foreskin," the chief said.

To be continued...

12